Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1977371 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Update
Bella eats chicken o, just doesn’t like many parts- her favorite part of chicken is the thigh
So her outburst yesterday was a wawuu considering she got her best part- thigh

After being served, she wanted to know if there was beef and Rachel told her only three pieces were left, for the kitchen helpers
Chichi got Rachel to exchange the thigh which Bella eats oo, for Hermes’ beef (and she did this)

Horror Bella

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Believe Shegz at your own peril

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Whitemoney no fit dey complain about kitchen sha.

All these people that love to run to the kitchen because of the benefits they get from there ( liked by other Housemate because of food, trying to follow whitemoney's so called strategy grin) but are not ready to do the work.

If you cannot cook for EVERYONE to eat well, when it's time for eat. AVOID THE KITCHEN!!!!!

Thank you Whitemoney for showing us the way.
If not all these fake cooks for dey deceive us about how to run the kitchen. Doing partiality and making excuses for it because you're the one that cooked while expecting others to take your bs again, because you cooked, is ridiculous.

I remember when they removed Whitemoney from the kitchen and Angel raised her hand that she can take over. Angel didn't even last 3 days before breaking down and fighting the Housemates over the cooking. I remember when she was warning them grin grin

I was just laughing. She thought it was easy
The same way these 3 so called cooks Rachel, Phyna and Chichi thought it was easy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
Chichi has surely been eroding her epidermal layer sha
Chim
Phyna, Chomzy, Chi-chi are users of Carowhite. How can they not see that this is a short-term thing? With time, it will backfire and by then the damage would be done.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Condescending people are très crappy sha
They just bullied Rachel anyhow

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Me a child? You are delusional. Do you think I'm the guy that f.cuks anyhow with women that I have zero feelings for? That is why indepth study of the lady's background, a man intends to marry is very important. The study when you are attracted to her and goes on for a long time. I will never marry a woman that did abortions, NEVER!

That’s your own cup of tea. We will continue to fvck your future wives. If she do or nr remove belle when e enter is her busy. Unlike like the goddess, most Nigerian girls won’t tell you they’ve done abortion.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
fijiano202:
Sheggz: Racheal u have been in this house for long to know wat Bella eats

Me :as per say Rachel na Maid for BBN

The guy na werey grin.
It’s his audacity for me grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Giel:
Whitemoney no fit dey complain about kitchen sha.

All these people that love to run to the kitchen because of the benefits they get from there ( liked by other Housemate because of food, trying to follow whitemoney's so called strategy grin) but are not ready to do the work.

If you cannot cook for EVERYONE when it's time for food. Avoid the kitchen.

Thank you Whitemoney for showing us the way.
If not all these fake cooks for deceive us about how to run the kitchen. Doing partiality and making excuses for it because you cook.

I remember when they removed Whitemoney from the kitchen and Angel raised her hand that she can take over. Angel didn't even last 3 days before breaking down and fighting the Housemates over the cooking. I remember when she was warning them grin grin

I was just laughing. She thought it was easy
The same way these 3 so called cooks Rachel, Phyna and Chichi thought it was easy.

I remember Adekunle was cooking but after the ungratefulness he packed up shop and took a back seat. I do not blame him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Glad Racheal stood her ground last night, the insult was too much on her.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
carammel:

I don’t think she’s a coward though, Chichi is confrontational but she got humbled by that punishment, she has been calm if you notice.

You are right, she just said this now
It’s the rule book that kept her quiet
I will edit it now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Totally
I agree with you- he is absolutely beautiful and delicious, and he is respectful and down to earth- cool and calm
But just imagine how sinful he would have been with darker hair
Oh la la

And yet, in your wildest fantasies, you expect Phyna or almost any other female to deliberately WALK AWAY from a guy like that? Phyna will gladly fight her AND Beauty at the same time! Or you didn't watch the underlying venom in the Chomzy vs Phyna argument yesterday? Groovy was very smart for not letting Chomzy cook for him yesterday, the house would have been an arson crime scene by now! cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hyland:

The guy na werey grin.
It’s his audacity for me grin
walahi... Craazy guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Phyna, Chomzy, Chi-chi are users of Carowhite. How can they not see that this is a short-term thing? With time, it will backfire and by then the damage would be done.

Yes Chichi and Chomzy have that glistening wet look that shows they have been soaking in/with bleaching agents (glutathione rich solutions). People call it glowing skin but it is just terrible to see
Phyna’s face is not that way (Yet. Hope her fans educate her when she is out)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
I see it
Groovy has some really arrestingly beautiful eyes
❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Yes Chichi and Chomzy have that glistening wet look that shows they have been soaking in/with bleaching agents (glutathione rich solutions). People call it glowing skin but it is just terrible to see

Glutathione isn’t a bleaching agent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
carammel:

No, seriously, you laugh everytime i mention this. grin grin

Do you know anybody that knows him and can confirm he is actually rich like Davido and Temi and co?
Atleast we would have seen pictures and the likes.

My sister, na just to dey laugh oh…..

Let me just say “take everything Segun says with a dollop of salt”..

I am childhood friends with his aunt so I kinda feel constrained about saying too much…

I had lunch with her last weekend and I was put on the spot because she asked me how he was doing…. cry cry cry. Na so I begin speak English.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Every piece of me loves Groovy
Chai
And he speaks to me (he thanks doctors specially)
❤️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

I agree with you. ChiChi and Chomzy have that bleach look. Nothing glowing about it. Suppressing Melanin which is God's gift to Africans is very dangerous with our hot sun. Melanin is what protects us from skin cancer, it also keeps us younger than our white counterparts. I think Phyna is already there, she already has the discoloured face. I am not shaming anyone but is it not better to maintain one's natural skin?? Why is it by force to be light-skinned?

This country and Africa has to celebrate all shades of black skin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

You and the person that liked this crazily ignorant post- I hope you are not bleachers.
SMH
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
fijiano202:
Bella is daft if she ever believes all that rubbish cappings from shegz. Original big boyz don’t talk much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Glutathione is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea. Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals.

It is an antioxidant that is added to bleaching agent, perhaps to help prevent skin cancer?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree with you. ChiChi and Chomzy have that bleach look. Nothing glowing about it. Suppressing Melanin which is God's gift to Africans is very dangerous with our hot sun. Melanin is what protects us from skin cancer, it also keeps us younger than our white counterparts. I think Phyna is already there, she already has the discoloured face. I am not shaming anyone but is it not better to maintain one's natural skin?? Why is it by force to be light-skinned?
This country and Africa has to celebrate all shades of black skin.

And someone is out there, skin-ing like milk with glutathione, kojic acid, Hg and other bleaches
Africa will get there - where God’s creation is celebrated from head to toe
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Phyna doesn’t rate him too. She wants someone to kill boredom with. She may want to fvck him and dump him
When Groovy told her on a Saturday night few weeks back that he may not like her that much. Due to being desperate, she agreed to be a sidechick. This is coming from some you said doesn't rate Groovy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
fijiano202:

Big Sheggz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
I see it
Groovy has some really arrestingly beautiful eyes
❤️

Yes he does. He is a beautiful man….

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Glutathione is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea. Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals.

It is an antioxidant that is added to bleaching agent, perhaps to help prevent skin cancer?

It is a powerful tyrosinase inhibitor that’s the skin lightening mechanism
It therefore (with continuous use) suppresses melanin production and this action is permanent and irreversible cry
It is the one of the most potent skin bleaches in the world now
The madness is global and oyibo no longer warn against bleaching. Something is up and Africa is the lab rat
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gentlefury:

And yet, in your wildest fantasies, you expect Phyna or almost any other female to deliberately WALK AWAY from a guy like that? Phyna will gladly fight her AND Beauty at the same time! Or you didn't watch the underlying venom in the Chomzy vs Phyna argument yesterday? Groovy was very smart for not letting Chomzy cook for him yesterday, the house would have been an arson crime scene by now! cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
carammel:
Glad Racheal stood her ground last night, the insult was too much on her.

Yes o

At first she was almost close to tears as she was shocked and still replying.... Next second I didn't know where she got the motivation...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

Big Sheggz

From joro to joro

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zeehno(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Lol,it is.Depends on the usage and context.

It is actually an anti oxidant and it has a lot of benefits to the body when taken internally,it's even present in tomato,wallnut and even orange.

But it's side effects, especially when applied in large doses externally is that it causes skin lightening which is temporary and dangerous.
Glutathione inhibits melanin production which leads to skin whitening and less skin elasticity

That's why I don't trust all these creams,my local shea butter and coconut oil is enough to make me glow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
Every piece of me loves Groovy
Chai
And he speaks to me (he thanks doctors specially)
❤️
Perhaps, if you were in that House, it would be better if you and him are in a ship, if your looks complement his. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Perhaps, if you were in that House, it would be better if you and him are in a ship, if your looks complement his. grin

cheesy
Jes that I might look like a whale, or a lizard, one never knows tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.