Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954607 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
duduade:
Why is Phyna this bitter

Tufiakwa
Her fans will say she’s real!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
grin hey baby
Back to sender!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
They are bashing riggie and unik soap on twitter…

Win they was between team Bryann and phyna, you gave dem chomzy, how riggie??

Yesterday too, people cheated, carried sim give an, they before yesterday too, this week has been a run of useless judgment, I will think they are doing it intentionally for drama
they have taken down their page
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Back to sender!grin
did you hear best in presenting today na Bryann

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
CallMeAthena:
Is Rachel okay guys?
Earlier in the afternoon I saw her lying on the floor beside the couch and she whispered "Big brother I can't do this anymore" in her mic.
Seconds later biggie called her and she came out later in about 5 minutes .
I don’t understand why these housemates are becoming sick from one illness to another…Hermes,Sheggz,Chomzy and now Rachel?
What are they eating in that house that’s making them sick
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wanyiagu:

grin grin grin
Abeg where do u get this memes from..
Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Oh... wow

We are in-laws then grin
Can't say I've seen your moniker before tho.... have you always been active here?

At the bolded cheesy
I get you... same here
Tho I am team Sheggz

Cheers smiley

Yea, definitely in-laws. smiley I always enjoy reading your posts. I love when people are real and you are are. Most of the comments here are packed with too much sentiments and misplaced emotions so I'm always looking out for the objective "come back" comments from Geezeem and a few others.

I'm quite active in reading comments but not posting except when I can't just keep mute when they come for Bella like she is Satan's incarnate when there are people with worse personalities in there. And Sheggz too.

Cheers dear!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Welcome to another Thursday night and Daniella’s lectures about not wanting to go far with Dotun. By two or four a.m. both of them will wrestle under a duvet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
You lie!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:

Na most audacious pitch o....Best presentation na papaya....

1st round was a pitch

Overall...papaya won ...rest na...looool

Gba fun oga yin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's been equalized cool
We won't hear 'so so so and so person are Biggie's pets or he won partially' again undecided

It's all been equalized!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nmezor:
Sunday still dey now

We wait

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
duduade:
Why is Phyna this bitter

Tufiakwa

This is the same bitterness Chomzy and Bella exhibits when they lose wager in their respective levels back then. Same bitterness Chomzy exhibits whenever Level one person wins hoh and they are about to do nominations and she's thinking of getting rid of all level two housemates.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Cry more!
When they win, it's not Ojoro.

When they lose, it's ojoro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

This is the same bitterness Chomzy and Bella exhibits when they lose wager in their respective levels back then. Same bitterness Chomzy exhibits whenever Level one person wins hoh and they are about to do nominations and she's thinking of getting rid of all level two housemates.
Dude wtf u saying?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pool party has started ,go and watch and stop stressing my already stressed up life tongue
JUDGEJUDITH:
Oh u don remind of ur team name Ekuke!! How does it feeling losing in that ur team of ekukes tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geminita1:

Yea, definitely in-laws. smiley I always enjoy reading your posts. I love when people are real and you are are. Most of the comments here are packed with too much sentiments and misplaced emotions so I'm always looking out for the objective "come back" comments from Geezeem and a few others.

I'm quite active in reading comments but not posting except when I can't just keep mute when they come for Bella like she is Satan's incarnate when there are people with worse personalities in there. And Sheggz too.

Cheers dear!

Thank you!
.... I get you, I feel you..

e-hugs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
davodyguy:

When they win, it's not Ojoro.

When they lose, it's ojoro
They are all hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
I smell fight tonight….

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

I don’t understand why these housemates are becoming sick from one illness to another…Hermes,Sheggz,Chomzy and now Rachel?
Gidi don give am belle, before she goes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gentlefury:

Lol, it says a lot that it's a disqualified housemate that's making you remember a season.

Tacha is simply suffering from the same sickness Tonto has - Fame-Whoredom. She knows her village people messed her up during the show and she realizes that people moved on. Even in the heat of Erica's trending heavily, she or her core fans stylishly found ways to hustle spotlight. They tried again even during Whitemoney's time, can you honestly say Tacha didn't have a hand in those engineered trends?

Even now, 3 years later, she's doing it again - try as much as possible to steal spotlights from the trending BBNaija housemates. Nobody has her time,Mercy has cashed out 10 times over, Diane is doing well,same for Kim Oprah, they've mostly moved on, why is she doing her best to show she wasn't raised properly? Is it because there is a large number of equally ill-bred things supporting her?

I won't be surprised if what gave Tacha the bizarre confidence she displayed in BBNaija was based on Jaruma's backing or some Kalabari Hocus-Pocus, she came to the reunion and was talking trash, explaining her behaviour in the house with "I am 23 years old and my mother died early!" . That's the person otherwise sensible people supported in BBNaija! sad

She is worth the Epistle . As e dey sweet us e dey pain them tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Let me sleep.now and wale up by 12.30am for it. grin grin
Sweetpink:
I smell fight tonight….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Adekunle spoke about this last week but it was ignored

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
scondy:

Na most audacious pitch o....Best presentation na papaya....

1st round was a pitch

Overall...papaya won ...rest na...looool

Gba fun oga yin
was any other person compliment ..

But grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KunlezEinstein: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ofcourse i go wiggle my waist well Well cheesy cheesy Stanning an Einstein Kabiyesi Adekunle is too joyfulkiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

ISLANDERS WE ARE LIVING LARGE!!!! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
davodyguy:

Gidi don give am belle, before she goes
Lolgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Twoclans:
Let me sleep.now and wale up by 12.30am for it. grin grin
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
fijiano202:
Adekunle spoke about this last week but it was ignored
This is scary and I hope they look into it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:
This is scary and I hope they look into it
yeah,Doyin also said something about sore throat.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:
To everyone of you that wished Bella would have gotten a strike today... I'm happy that Biggie disappointed you and made you all an object of mockery cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Twoclans:
Pool party has started ,go and watch and stop stressing my already stressed up life tongue
Oh honey atleast u owned up that ekuke u support has really reduced u to a stressed frog sad pele I would consider!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Oh honey atleast u owned up that ekuke u support has really reduced u to a stressed frog sad pele I would consider!!! tongue
Comrade e b lyk Seh you mixed stress inside this vawulence you're serving. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.