Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953950 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
r4bbit:

if Biggie evicts two she's not going anywhere.
Can we make a bet?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Clement1111:

Can we make a bet?

why not,#1000
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2022
r4bbit:

why not,#1000
Okay

Let's see after sunday's eviction
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Na to ghost them.
they want make the God juju wey do am for phyna do am for them.

My strategy is "once you no fine at first sight, i don zero you be that" make they no come kayamata me grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2022
God make Adekunle win this show.
Amen

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Adekunle will always clean his surroundings!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Alwaysachick:

She is worth the Epistle . As e dey sweet us e dey pain them tongue

She is worth wetin? Someone that couldn't even spell " Tasha" properly, going with the bastardization that is "Tacha"?

The only thing she's worth as far as i'm concerned is continuous therapy, going back to school, and bottles of deodorant. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Leave Queen T out of your smelling mouth!!! It has been 3years already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Tacha is still their mother!!!!! Their collective
faves could never.

Tacha spices, thank you oo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2022
fhranchez:
they want make the God juju wey do am for phyna do am for them.

My strategy is "once you no fine at first sight, i don zero you be that" make they no come kayamata me grin grin grin
Dem no fit when you no allow them. Even if fine babes no dey in an environment, I no fit compromise come dey date some ugly babe. Groovy don cast. Na cheap article him be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Dem no fit when you no allow them. Even if fine babes no dey in an environment, I no fit compromise come dey date some ugly babe. Groovy don cast. Na cheap article him be.
The cheapest guy ever to come Bbn!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
The cheapest guy ever to come Bbn!!
Na because of food. I dey shame on his behalf. I blame the organizers for bringing ugly babes instead of the opposite to complement the good looking guys. If I dey there, I will never ship. If the likes of Amaka, Doyin and the rest of them come dey disturb, na to gaslight them ruthlessly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Leave Queen T out of your smelling mouth!!! It has been 3years already

Smelling mouth? Haba Nozino, we all know who smelled like a LAWMA/Visionscape pickup truck in Big Brother's house na. Why do you think they put Unik soap and Storm Body spray all over the house?

Let me catch you ever insulting Buhari next time. At least he won't spell "Natasha" as "Natacha". cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Na because of food. I dey shame on his behalf. I blame the organizers for bringing ugly babes instead of the opposite to complement the good looking guys. If I dey there, I will never ship. If the likes of Amaka, Doyin and the rest of them come dey disturb, na to gaslight them ruthlessly.

Amaka no wowo na, she's just a little bit too chubby and eats too much. Doyin has a good body at least. Phyna has a really pretty face, skin tone and backside, but she's just too loud. Regardless, she knows how to serve and service a man very well, she worships Groovy and that's why he can't disrespect her in that house.

But ehn, you talk true. The girls are kinda disappointing this year, they mostly look like female UFC fighters. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Na Mumu!!!! na him type chop and follow dey work for!! cheesy See Adekunle surviving on his own!! he no dey beg for ship even making his own meal!! But if u fine like Ade e go hard to resist their temptation except u go claim continuously say ur JT no dey in the mood make Dem free u!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Gentlefury:

Smelling mouth? Haba Nozino, we all know who smelled like a LAWMA/Visionscape pickup truck in Big Brother's house na. Why do you think they put Unik soap and Storm Body spray all over the house?

Let me catch you ever insulting Buhari next time. At least he won't spell "Natasha" as "Natacha". cheesy

No one cares. She legit won!!! Leave the Queen alone and heal!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Doyin and inserting herself into people's business. undecided
Miss 'they come to me'

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
e pain me sha grin fine girls no dey date ugly guys except their money long. All men in this situation supposed go heaven, no loss pass this one grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2022
davodyguy:
Amen
wicked guy cheesy cheesy you wan make the show lose relevance? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Na wa o...pls whats Ur definition of beauty since Amaka is ugly to you and you think say Bella and Beauty go fit stand Phyna if she glows up and carry herself like them..Phyna na very beautiful girl,I don't know if she's gonna win but I know say money must touch her when she come out..Am not even her fan,but I no go see truth make I no talk..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2022
NozinoGroup:

No one cares. She legit won!!! Leave the Queen alone and heal!!!

She won by being thrown out in her scruffy dashiki? Is her name now Mercy Eke? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2022
davodyguy:
Amen
He is more than well deserving to Win this show!!

anybody that thinks otherwise can take a dive into the abyss!! I say Amen and Amen!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2022
For real how is Chomzy even managing this boy? What does she see in him?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2022
If Elo doesn’t prakk Chomzy before Sunday’s eviction, he will never get the chance again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Gentlefury:
For real how is Chomzy even managing this boy? What does she see in him?
Application of constant pressure coupled with Adekunle telling guys Elo owns her. Na only Groovy still put eye for her matter because he wants all the girls possible.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2022
scondy:

I did..y?

details pls
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Adekunle and Rachel will never speak to each other again......

Y sir
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Wanyiagu:

Na wa o...pls whats Ur definition of beauty since Amaka is ugly to you and you think say Bella and Beauty go fit stand Phyna if she glow up and carry herself like them..Phyna na very beautiful girl,I don't know if she's gonna win but I know say money must touch her when she come out..Am not even her fan,but I no go see truth make I no talk..
Phyna beat Bella handsdown!! na just packaging she no get!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Application of constant pressure coupled with Adekunle telling guys Elo owns her. Na only Groovy still put eye for her matter because he wants all the girls possible.

You have a point, but i believe it's because Chomzy overplayed her hand in a house where there are more girls hustling guys, plus she put all her mind on Groovy, leaving her with no option than Eloswag who basically guilt-tripped her into being with him with constant pressure. He's clingy in a way that's annoying! Well,he should enjoy it while it lasts, i'm not very sure it will last unless he proposes. As per Igbo boy she'll say 'yes' quickly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:27am On Sep 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:

Lol, man no dey cast for all those kain tins as long as the girl isn't filthy or hyper-razz. The same Groovy still hasn't nacked Phyna despite her begging. The same Groovy bounced Amaka.The same Groovy bounced Ilebaye. The truth is razzness and fixable big belly aside, Phyna is mad pretty, e go shock you when dem clean am up after the show. It's just that Groovy and Chomzy are a much better fit.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:27am On Sep 09, 2022
garfield1:

Y sir

Since the Giddyfia issue and him feeling that Rachel mocked him, since then they only speak to each when they are on the same team for task.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KunlezEinstein: 2:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Goodnight kisses my sweet Kabiyesi kiss kiss kiss

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.