Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,155 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938633 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
On this thread we hear,
” we just want to enjoy the show and our faves, we don’t care about winners”

Then do that, and enjoy the show..

Any other thing is hypocrisy…

This what I don't like joor, come for the person wey get this sub openly na, stop throwing side jabs, we need vawulence and this what will make this thread interesting........cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Bella and Chomzy almost getting into it with Chichi......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Sheggz is a minus to the collective . SMH
grin cheesy I read this in Hermes voice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dlinglos(f): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2022
I hope they win the wager!
Hermes has to constantly appeal to HMS to comport themselves with the practice. Even though he is tired tired himself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dlinglos(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Sheggz is a minus to the collective . SMH
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2022
dominique:
Like if you voted DOYIN

10 400 votes with dstv iucs I accessed
25K worth from CrossNation rep on Twitter @1N/vote

The good thing is that they also dashed me votes so it was more than 25K votes
Anyway when she/ Groovy is not up, I have 10400 votes to dash, I am happy

The opportunity cost of the money dey so it was a sacrifice for my Oregano…not a waste. Something gave first

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

This what I don't like joor, come for the person wey get this sub openly na, stop throwing side jabs, we need vawulence and this what will make this thread interesting........cheesy grin cheesy
Chai cheesy and to think you have never involved yourself in any gbasgbos on this thread
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
dlinglos:
I hope they win the wager!
Hermes has to constantly appeal to HMS to comport themselves with the practice. Even though he is tired tired himself.

They might loose again and I'm here for the hunger games for next week......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

We all know Phyna is not bitter but agenda must agend.

For someone up for eviction and may leave on sunday of course she would be down even Daniella too giving the fact that after putting in the work they may feel it is not paying off it's normal to react but to call them bitter is silly

Chomzy and Bella were not given this benefits lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
can't wait to see how Eloswag would be shocked on Sunday when ebuka calls his name as the next housemate to be evicted. He spoiled his game by asslicking the Shella crew, his on and off and forced ship with Chomzy, his badmouthing of level 2 housemates.

Chomzy had a chance earlier in d week but her badmouthing of level 2 hms dealt a great blow to her chances.

Bella is still strong just that her stupidity in full display will make her lose more fans in the long run. Doyin will likely survive if two hms are evicted. Her situationship or alliance with Chizzy really helped her a lot.

Phyna and BRYANN no doubt are battling for number 1 and 2 and I think it will remain so till the last day, day 72.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Chinachriss:

Pusillanimous werey.
I guess your conjectures aren't adding up.
E choke you this time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
My conjectures added up when the whole house was up but it can't add up when only six people are ,with four top contenders ?

Make it make sense please grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
damiviolet:

Chai cheesy and to think you have never involved yourself in any gbasgbos on this thread

The gbas gbos is always refreshing to "watch" here as its comedic for me, as for getting involved in gbas gbos I'm not emotionally attached to any of the HMs I just watch as a neutral and get entertained by the drama in the house shikena......cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

I basically didn’t watch Level Two I agree
The few times I did I didn’t like that I saw Bryann pontificating cheesy

Please tell me why you like him?
Let me try and look out for this?
dannyxy is emotional this season and can’t be trusted to do this well cheesy
Lol. My fondness for him might be personal just as what you have for Doyin.

I liked him from the stage sha and for the fact he and Phyna always bring energy to level two which helped them win wagers cacified my likeness for him.

He's talented too with great vocals. He will definitely go far in Naija's music industry. At least, Don Jazzy is eyeing him already. His ebullience and sass match mine too. You know that young guys' resolve to make it in spite of all odds.

I'm glad he apologises whenever he goes overboard. He's humble too. What else? My BBB is a total package abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

10 400 votes with dstv iucs I accessed
25K worth from CrossNation rep on Twitter @1N/vote

The good thing is that they also dashed me votes so it was more than 25K votes
Anyway when she/ Groovy is not up, I have 10400 votes to dash, I am happy

The opportunity cost of the money dey so it was a sacrifice for my Oregano…not a waste. Something gave first

Wow! That's huge! I also voted her with all my registered numbers and IUCs totalling almost 6k votes. Wishing her all the best at the polls

Hope these fanbases of previous housemates selling votes are not fakes sha o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
mayor1814:
can't wait to see how Eloswag would be shocked on Sunday when ebuka calls his name as the next housemate to be evicted. He spoiled his game by asslicking the Shella crew, his on and off and forced ship with Chomzy, his badmouthing of level 2 housemates.

Chomzy had a chance earlier in d week but her badmouthing of level 2 hms dealt a great blow to her chances.

Bella is still strong just that her stupidity in full display will make her lose more fans in the long run. Doyin will likely survive if two hms are evicted. Her situationship or alliance with Chizzy really helped her a lot.

Phyna and BRYANN no doubt are battling for number 1 and 2 and I think it will remain so till the last day, day 72.

Spot on!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
On this thread we hear,
” we just want to enjoy the show and our faves, we don’t care about winners”

Then do that, and enjoy the show..

Any other thing is hypocrisy…

Stop saying one thing and doing another, how can you vote someone you don’t like to not make another who didn’t do you no wrong to not win and you claim you don’t care about the “winner “
And you keep trying to get other people to do same, are you not joining a “bandwagon of hate”?

I usually do anti bandwagon voting as an act of rebellion
It is usually futile so you may not worry or be mad lol

For Prezzo, Munya, Idris, Dora so it’s not about BBB, it is about me

I may not care about who wins but I hate bandwagon effect
It gave me Keegan, Efe and Laycon wins and I am still mad and Imma vote as protest

About hypocrisy? We all are, and this is on period and with regards to BB cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
meobizy:
Chomzy is a party starter. The producers fit do wayo comot Bella instead. Don’t forget how Lolu was replaced with Alex.

So lolu was more entertaining than Alex?... Lolu??... eish menh! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Threebear:

My conjectures added up when the whole house was up but it can't add up when only six people are ,with four top contenders ?

Make it make sense please grin
If e sure you, drop your result naa. You're confused over Bella and Doyin. I understand nwoke m.

If Doyin tops Bella on Sunday, I go laugh ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

I do not like Bryann cry
I am not decampaigning him though
(at least I do not think I am)
Just posting what I feel
@Doyin, to be honest I would feel bad

Butti, I hope you guys never get that power, that’s the bandwagon effect that I hate
Team Adekunle even did it this week
I hate it so much
I think you like Doyin deep down but I don’t @Bryann

Sorry
I will rest but I like analyzing
Okay I will post based on what happens and not about voting and winning, deal?
thank you, I like doyin…
Please you might not vote him, but haba, I feel bad because I expect more from you on this matter…
Than to join a bandwagon of hate.. very unfair…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
I hope Phyna, Bryan and Doyin survive Sunday’s Eviction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
fhranchez:
This groovy-phyna ship come dey give ugly girls mind to dey cut me eye these days cry

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dlinglos(f): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2022
mayor1814:

You analysis is spot on. I wish Bella would give more
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
thank you, I like doyin…
Please you might not vote him, but haba, I feel bad because I expect more from you on this matter…
Than to join a bandwagon of hate.. very unfair

The bolded bit is emotional blackmail joor, resttt cheesy
But I realize you are really emotional this season and it’s so, so funny
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Eeghe:

Lol I am not a Phyna fan…and I am mad at her in this game.
Butti, I would devote all my votes to her if it came down to picking a winner between her and Bryann
To me, she is absolutely more likable than Bryann and this is not beef

I would pick Hermes over Bryann
I would pick Adekunle over Bryann
And of course there is the matter of my two favs - who may also upset you guys’ sure final list predictions as Biggie undecided

The game is still tight I agree

Bryann over desperado boyfriend snatcher phyna anytime anyday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Chichi going at Hermes, baba is just screaming......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
dominique:

Bryann over desperado boyfriend snatcher phyna anytime anyday.

That one dey too, surely
I sincerely cannot open my
heart to like her as a result of this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dlinglos(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Chichi is trouble!
If they were actually paying attention when Hermes was explaining they wouldn't be shouting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Deji wey no dey house don make Chichi mad again o.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The gbas gbos is always refreshing to "watch" here as its comedic for me, as for getting involved in gbas gbos I'm not emotionally attached to any of the HMs I just watch as a neutral and get entertained by the drama in the house shikena......cheesy cheesy
I know cheesy you have always been objective with your opinions....... it's just funny to see you encourage gbasgbos when u won't involve yourself in one
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Geezeem:

So lolu was more entertaining than Alex?... Lolu??... eish menh! undecided

To me, yes
lipsrsealed
Alex annoyed me to pieces till the final day
I was not entertained a bit by Lolu, but he didn’t trigger me
(runs away)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Wetin dey worry this Chichi sef.

Na WA o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2022
damiviolet:

I know cheesy you have always been objective with your opinions....... it's just funny to see you encourage gbasgbos when u won't involve yourself in one

He is simply, just terrible
I sometimes want to deck him cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.