Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1946581 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
Hermes in top 5 is even not worth it, Every year there is always that weak and underrated housemate that creeps to the finales. From Sandy , Marvis , Alex , Nina , Frodd , Neo , Vee and Emmanuel. Its likely to happen this year also.
This year, Doyin or Dotun may creep in
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

I really hope that Chomzy survives tomorrow cos she’s a go getter!
Eloswag,Doyin and Bella can bounce!
Hmm

Oga oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
I love Doyin so much. Would be sad to see her leave tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

If they couldn't keep Maria last season, is it Chomzy they will keep?

Nobody is indispensable in Biggie's house

Please, tell them.
Anybody can bounce anytime!
Big brother does not care if you are more popular than Buhari.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hantonia:
I really enjoyed her conversation, she will give you her opinion and make you see reasons,she wouldn't back down no matter you trying to shut her up

Bella I have no words, just because she had issues with daniella before the wager she is asking which character does she have smh.
Bella is vile HooHa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

I really hope that Chomzy survives tomorrow cos she’s a go getter!
Eloswag,Doyin and Bella can bounce!
Chomzy has a very small fanbase. Even if other teams helped her, the difference would not be much especially considering the line-up this week. Remember last week they were supposed to go if 4 were evicted. Plus a fan that is just assisting will not vote as much if it's not for a fave

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

What's going on I am currently not watching.

Shegzz, Bella and Doyin are in the garden talking about potential winners…

Doyin said if she could convince viewers, she would want Allysun or Daniella to win because Allysun is free spirited and Daniella is very intelligent, well spoken and well behaved. Either of this two because she really wants a woman to win.

Bella says what about her and Doyin said she would like to see her in the finals but wants viewers to stop rewarding rudeness and toxic beahaviour.

Segun says he prefers people who will carry the brand after the show so if not his babe Bella then he would prefer Chi Chi or Chomzy. Doyin said there is no one there that can’t carry the brand unless she does not understand what Shegzz means. After more definition of what he meant, Doyin then said in that case, it should be Phyna as she represents what Shegzz means more than those he had mentioned.

Talking about guys, Doyin said Hermes because he is a good game player and is not abrasive. She says he is bold and upfront and is not scared of anyone. She also commends Eloswag saying he has a lot of character.

I left but came back briefly to hear Shegzz saying people clash with him for clout and Doyin disagreed with this. She said Shegzz is usually rude to people and this is what they react to. That they are not reacting because of who he is or not…

I left shortly after this so I don’t know if the convo continued..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

Bella has done and said worse things than Chomzy,so I don’t think Chomzy is condescending or wickedgrin
she actally was condescending to the whole level 2, she was even called out for that. Village girl like Chomzy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

This is exactly the problem I have with obi’s fans!
Anyone who doesn’t support their god is automatically an Atiku or Tinubu supporter…it’s so annoying!
Fijiano202 obviously doesn’t support any of these candidates and it’s fine…you don’t have to attack him for mentioning Obi and accuse him of being a paid supporter of Atiku or Tinubu!
Haba!

I supported PYO with every might and hoped if he lost the ticket, Amaechi can grab it, and still get my support.

Unfortunately none got it. So I decided I'm not voting.

But If I criticize the other candidate dishing out lies, they'll claim Atiku/Tinubu paid me.

Same bandwagon for BBNAIJA is what's happening, in which when you don't follow the crowd, you're tagged to belong to the establishment

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bella is making new order of spaghetti grin grin and okra
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
TheMainMan:
maria left untimely... if she had survived that week... she would probably have grown stronger if she could keep her mouth shut...

It also seems they intentionally wanted to evict her that day to maybe prove a point as the show was boring then...

Nothing like that.
Housemates with the least votes leaves when it's time.
Nobody is changing anything.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

Both are tbh
Both rude, arrogant, condescending and mean
For Chomzy her own is more shocking considering …
Chomzy that begged to have 3 people for immediate eviction
Nne they are cut from the same fabric
remembering that eh! Chomzy is purr evil with no soul

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

My friend take your foul stench away from my mentions! I don't suffer oxygen-thieves that make excuses for feudal kleptomania in government and base ethnic sentiments in the midst of EXCESSIVE suffering. You twats almost made GEJ run mad with the same online bullying and now you're farting with your mouth because you seeds of perdition got beaten at your own game. Look here, if by "ground work" you're talking of political thuggery, ballot box snatching, the incitement of ethnic violence or bribing or working with crooked INEC staff, you better tread softly because e go over una!

You're the same heap of dung that was talking smack about looking for a 1st class Law graduate to "mentor". What crap! How can you give what you don't have? Who says people with such degree grades even need low-budget vampires like you?
Lol.

All because I don't support your candidate? grin
You guys are just online bullies.

But let me assure you and stake my everything, that your candidate will never win next year's election.

Bookmark my post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Beorn:

I think BBN peaked during Lockdown edition, after Lockdown, it's been on free fall ever since. Compare the rise of the followers of HMs on SM during Lockdown to SYE & Level Up and you'd understand.

Laycon for example hit pass the 1m mark while still in the house & surged past it while still in the house, meanwhile Whitemoney was only able to hit the 1m a day or two after he left the house. Liquorose doesn't count because she had 700k+ HMs before the house.

People are not much invested in this show as before. This is the cruel truth. I for one don't see myself putting in passion in this show in the foreseeable future unless they bring fresh ideas.
Everything peaked during Lockdown. People were at home and needed something to be busy with. Not now that even if people are watching they have other things they are doing and not fully invested in the show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:

Over 6 weeks in the show yet she never showed us this side of herself, neither did her handlers. Na she do herself

she could have used that fashion show to sell her self ,see modella,see chichi na ,she would have designed something out of the regular ,what is cracking me up is some of the comments under that tweet .
Someone was even asking that who is that .

Handlers can make or mar your social media presence.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hantonia:
I really enjoyed her conversation, she will give you her opinion and make you see reasons,she wouldn't back down no matter you trying to shut her up

Bella I have no words, just because she had issues with daniella before the wager she is asking which character does she have smh.

The same flaw she (doyin) has. She never accepts being wrong. You can try till you are green, if she says she's right just forget. And she's almost always right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
My only joy in that Chiomzy's Obioma tailor's video is that I finally get to see her scalp. The one she has been hiding in wigs.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
MamBi:

Shegzz, Bella and Doyin are in the garden talking about potential winners…

Doyin said if she could convince viewers, she would want Allysun or Daniella to win because Allysun is free spirited and Daniella is very intelligent, well spoken and well behaved. Either of this two because she really wants a woman to win.

Bella says what about her and Doyin said she would like to see her in the finals but wants viewers to stop rewarding rudeness and toxic beahaviour.

Segun says he prefers people who will carry the brand after the show so if not his babe Bella then he would prefer Chi Chi or Chomzy. Doyin said there is no one there that can’t carry the brand unless she does not understand what Shegzz means. After more definition of what he meant, Doyin then said in that case, it should be Phyna as she represents what Shegzz means more than those he had mentioned.

Talking about guys, Doyin said Hermes because he is a good game player and is not abrasive. She says he is bold and upfront and is not scared of anyone. She also commends Eloswag saying he has a lot of character.

I left but came back briefly to hear Shegzz saying people clash with him for clout and Doyin disagreed with this. She said Shegzz is usually rude to people and this is what they react to. That they are not reacting because of who he is or not…

I left shortly after this so I don’t know if the convo continued..
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Xfactor ?

Or you feel like throwing words around like you do your unwashed panties. Which xfactor does your Ade have. See how you dubiously squeezed Ade in-between contenders where Hermes and even Bella rightly are over your Ade grin like a common chicken thief, you're used to stealing other people's shine and glory.

Your Ade only wins tasks albeit not even enough or as much as my Hermes, your Ade lacks drive to be flexible,Hermes has been stringing him along to the point he'd become livelier. Ade doesn't dance in parties nor could he,even if he tried, his 40yr old waist wouldn't move. Ade is clearly in his late 30s or early 40s. Look at his extended goatee,full for that matter. That's how to figure out older men.

Extended goatee is one of the hardest to grow,you'd have to be there with age to have it that full. Beard oil won't stretch it. Yet jostling with guys in their 20s and still can't cut it. Manages to stay average and you therefore deem him more deserving than the guy truly feeding him life in that house. Your jealousy will cause Ade's intending bad fate.

Ade isn't spontaneous with vibing and cruising, a dry personality. What is the Xfactor he has. cheesy

You like testing your self and setting your Ade for ridiculing,ehh why?

It shall never be well with who caused this scornfullness in you. Do you think any damage will be made against Hermes with this your feeble witçh hunt ? Wayray. grin
Hermes with veins all over from head to toe looking like a stalk fish experiencing goatee loss which are signs of Old age!! tongue He should be in his 60s cos even the late Sam loco efe of blessed memory was way more attractive than Hermes tongue tongue The scam is just deceiving dullards like u with his 21yrs bullshit!!! Let him look at himself and Bryann a real early 20s guy to see how stupid he sounds tongue tongue Even if u say Ade is in his 50s what matters is that he looks way more physical appealing than ur lying bastard Hermes tongue Ade is beautiful with fresh blood and healthy hair growth with a great sense of humour kiss Very strong, a genius that spices up the show tongue A real X factor not the idiot u Stan that is only seen in tasks even in that area he still licks Kabiyesi Adekunle's feet tongue cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sanqa:

The same flaw she (doyin) has. She never accepts being wrong. You can try till you are green, if she says she's right just forget. And she's almost always right.
she would be a good lawyer if she had gone for it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH I'll continue to deny you the chance to have a last word against me to feel like a winner tongue tongue grin grin

I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you lol

Until you give yourself sense and stop staging enmity with Hermes.

Gosh!! Smh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Has Hermes found individuality from the collective to serve as a paradigm?

Go school, them no go hear. Person don limit him vocabulary by himself no come get synonyms for words.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:
There's an aspect of this Show thatt shows how gullible Nigerians can be...

Mike Edwards Came to BBN with his full history in athletics. You can Google online and see his record..

But That lying Sheggz.. Apart from pictures... There's no record of HIM at clubs level...

But all over Twitter everybody is shouting professional footballer..

No wonder Tinubu.. Atiku and peter obi are scamming us
Helpe tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
Hermes in top 5 is even not worth it, Every year there is always that weak and underrated housemate that creeps to the finales. From Sandy , Marvis , Alex , Nina , Frodd , Neo , Vee and Emmanuel. Its likely to happen this year also.
When you write that a housemate is weak and not worth being in the final, i begin to wonder what makes others worthy!

A strong housemate is made strong by fans, once fans like you then you are strong and worthy and not because you have done anything special than others.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

He mentioned obi,atiku and Tinubu and he has every right to call them scammers cos they’re all scammers!
Vote for your preferred candidate and leave others to air their own opinions!
Rest!
Just stick to dragging and trolling HMs if you dont want to be attacked. You are not in a political thread. Semplice!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
missidy:
So Doyin can't even cook noodles!! What am I watching. She poured everything inside pot like that, no fire yet. Don't you know you are supposed to boil the water first to avoid the noodles getting soaked.
Some like their noodles mashy and would leave it to soak in cold water before boiling so she is still right.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hermes with veins all over from head to toe looking like a stalk fish experiencing goatee loss are signs of Old age!! tongue He should be in his 60s cos even the late Sam loco efe of blessed memory was way more attractive than Hermes tongue tongue The scam is just deceiving dullards like u with his 21yrs bullshit!!! Let him look at himself and Bryann a real early 20s guy to see how stupid he sounds tongue tongue Even if u say Ade is in his 50s what matters is that he looks way more physical appealing than ur lying bastard Hermes tongue Ade is beautiful with fresh blood and healthy hair growth with a great sense of humour kiss Very strong, a genius that spices up the show tongue A real X factor not the idiot u Stan that is only seen in tasks even in that area he still licks Kabiyesi Adekunle's feet tongue cheesy cheesy
Lol keep lying to yourself.

Everybody can see that Hermes is not ugly. Not like he prides himself with being the most handsome but his personality shines through, giving credence to his quality traits.

And by the way, Ade didnt leave Allysyn, she left him in the gutters of isolation and went to a better man and became bubbly and playful afterwards. Your Ade would have made her stiff and bored all the time. So much for xfactor grin grin grin

Lmfao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hantonia:
she would be a good lawyer if she had gone for it
Yes...exactly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
BubblingB:
I noticed Sheggz did not inform Ekuke that her mic was not on her. Was it on purpose or what am I missing? Because he infact told her to help with a fork provoking a conversation. Could this ship be a strategy for Sheggz?
This is the reason why I hate ship, you started pin pointing irrelevant issues and arguing on them. Maybe Sheggz didn't notice she is not with her mic.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:
JUDGEJUDITH I'll continue to deny you the chance to have a last word against me to feel like a winner tongue tongue grin grin

I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you lol

Until you give yourself sense and stop staging enmity with Hermes.

Gosh!! Smh
Pussyass Wimp is not by having the last word but having real facts and punchlines which u are so feeble at tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Myway20:

did they win?
The organizers needed small excuse to disqualify the latter when she would have won.
Good character is needed whichever way we look at it.

Yes..I agree

(1) (2) (3) ... (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.