Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955574 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:

Doyin got more airtime a d highlights than Dotun
You get airtime if you have great interaction and content not being a borite like Dotun. If Dotun is evicted , i wonder how his highlights would look like maybe a mourning ceremony.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sanqa:

Chomzy has a very small fanbase. Even if other teams helped her, the difference would not be much especially considering the line-up this week. Remember last week they were supposed to go if 4 were evicted. Plus a fan that is just assisting will not vote as much if it's not for a fave
Anyway,I wish her All the best
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Sticks and stones.

Keep your ugly wishes to yourself. Serpent.

You're not God to decide who wins and who doesn't. So far, Hermes has been winning, who is to say people will not like him enough to win, 3-4 weeks left. Anything can happen.

Just because Ade's chances have reduced doesn't mean you should drag others down with him. Ugly scornful woman.

FųckOut of your demonic cauldron. tongue
Worwor one legged buffoon No dey beg me to pity ur cursed preek cos I won't tongue Hermes is below Ade in all ramification whether u like it or not!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
ItisHi:
it's okay. Dont mind those Agbado people. You are already derailing. Just let it go

No vex jare. Those people are like rats in your house, seeing them scurry past alone can irritate a person for a whole day. Have the housemates been given any new tasks yet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Anumpamma U don suffer I will stay awake to keep u pressed tongue ur coven don catch fire coz I will not let all of u rest!!!
Only thing that you can press is my flat yansh and I go mess for your face lol grin

Get behind me you demon.

Sore loser!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
safarigirl:
Jo

You're answering people that will allow the entire country burn as long as someone they think they can benefit from will be the leader.

If you ask, these are the same group of people that foisted Buhari on us either because it is the North's turn, or even funnier, the ones they told Buhari will soon die, so Osibanjo will take over.

Today now, they are supporting Tinubu and/or Atiku for almost similar reasons. They thrive in a heavily corrupt Nigeria. The day Nigeria gets a good and decent leader, hunger fit kill a lot of these people.

They're all putrid excuses for humanity. May their plans of darkness fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:

I really hope that Chomzy survives tomorrow cos she’s a go getter!
Eloswag,Doyin and Bella can bounce!

One can only hope.

Problem is even though most people detest seeing "Shella", many do like Bella....alot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dezenazil:
she actally was condescending to the whole level 2, she was even called out for that. Village girl like Chomzy
Kwa kwa kwa
Abeg leave am like thatgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Worwor one legged buffoon No dey beg me to pity ur cursed preek cos I won't tongue Hermes is below Ade in all ramification whether u like it or not!!!
Yeye dey smell

Disgusting puke

Ewww

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
Cancel Doyin and Bella from that list. Its Chomzy and Eloswag going home! Know this and know peace!
So we will be left wih 12 housemates at the end of week 7 when there are only 2 eviction weeks left? Impossible. MINIMUN no. leaving tomorrow is 3
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
Cancel Doyin and Bella from that list. Its Chomzy and Eloswag going home! Know this and know peace!
Doyin is going home know this and know peace grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sanqa:

So we will be left wih 12 housemates at the end of week 7 when there are only 2 eviction weeks left? Impossible. MINIMUN no. leaving tomorrow is 3

People don't reason
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Plus see coordinated and paid attacks..

It has been against one housemate this season, one would wonder, who really paid agents this season but moving subtly… WhatsApp group and a whole of agenda platforms…

Screenshot for proof…

See them planning on WhatsApp groups…

A whole of this simultaneous attacks every two days, lol , repeating the same thing and different tags, even here, they are many, but hidden under cloaks, make una no shine una eyes grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

No vex jare. Those people are like rats in your house, seeing them scurry past alone can irritate a person for a whole day. Have the housemates been given any new tasks yet?
not yet. They are still shopping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
I want Biggie to evict 4 tomorrow plix!.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
DOTUN must be tired fa

Carrying the show on his back grin

Yesterday, he did debate, sang their Solo in the singing task..

He and Groovy carried Chichi during their wager undecided

Is there anything DOTUN can't do...

Absolutely Nothing grin grin

DOTUN, keep entertaining us.. cool
Love you muchly grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dannyxy:

It has been against one housemate this season, one would wonder, who really paid agents this season but moving subtly… WhatsApp group and a whole of agenda platforms…

Screenshot for proof…

A whole of this simultaneous attacks every two days, lol , repeating the same thing and different tags, even here, they are many, but hidden under cloaks, make una no shine una eyes grin
leave them. Fanbase like this never wins. Even they do it here. They are the most toxic fanbase this season. They attacked other HMs unprovoked. Look at that Nozino guy attacking Bryann just after the wager presentation unprovoked.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

Don't let kitikpa overhaul you this morning. If Tinubu or Atiku paid you to try and drag Obi into their filth and down to their level then please go to Twitter and justify your pay. Yab Sheggz in peace and leave Obi biko! angry
so because I don't support those 3 criminals running for president you are here attacking.....

Same obi that was atiku Deputy or atiku that almost wreck the country or Tinubu that falsified age and October 20..

I have a right to choose any candidate but Sadly those 3 are not it for me and I am not that ibo Father mbaka oooo...

And if you come for me I will return it in 100 folds...

Am not a slave to politicians

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sanqa:

Wanna bet? there are going to be 7 finalists this year (chizzy and rachael included) In bbnaija pepper dem 10 housemates made it to the semi finales out of 26. It was even longer with 98 days and less housemates than Level Up. 2 housemates are going tomorrow!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

They're all putrid excuses for humanity. May their plans of darkness fail woefully.

Very unfortunate people. I have never known a race more cursed than the black race. The most selfish and self-sabotaging race that has ever existed.

Nothing concerns them and living decent and honourable lives on earth, they will wallow in mediocrity and uselessness, as long as someone who happens to share their name or speaks their language is the one dealing with them.

I no even know wetin I do for my last life wey carry me come this race, come even land for a country as utterly rubbish as Nigeria.

Next year's election will really show how many deranged individuals are in this country, I no even wan come internet dey follow anybody yarn beans. If it is not that someone is cursed, certain names should not even be coming up in matters of Presidency.

People wey dem use do abobaku for their past lives.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
But the friendship Hermes and Adekunle have though..

Why is this rag whõre always on our case lol

I sh!t on these hõeş, OG Tati, tell these wanksters they ain't got sh!t on my Niqqa cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dannyxy:

Screenshot for proof…

See them planning on WhatsApp groups…

Lies from the Pit of hell.

Voting result was forwarded to all Phynation WhatsApp group. Eloswag, Chomzy and Doyin are leaving on Sunday and Phyna destroyed the poll. Brayn wasn’t even close and we don’t see him at a contender. Rn, he isn’t even even 2nd runner up material.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
Wanna bet? there are going to be 7 finalists this year (chizzy and rachael included) In bbnaija pepper dem 10 housemates made it to the semi finales out of 26. It was even longer with 98 days and less housemates than Level Up. 2 housemates are going tomorrow!!

3 are going most likely. On their schedule, they put 3 housemates for Week 7
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:

I supported PYO with every might and hoped if he lost the ticket, Amaechi can grab it, and still get my support.

Unfortunately none got it. So I decided I'm not voting.

But If I criticize the other candidate dishing out lies, they'll claim Atiku/Tinubu paid me.

Same bandwagon for BBNAIJA is what's happening, in which when you don't follow the crowd, you're tagged to belong to the establishment
Tbh,none of these guys (PYO,Ameachi,Tinubu,Atiku and Obi) are qualified to rule this country after buhari cos they are all corrupt,selfish and greedy!
I would have supported guys like Dankwambo and Donald Duke because I’ve seen how they transformed their various states and how progressive they are…not someone who wants to come and deceive us with illusions and fake promises!
That’s why I compare his fans to BBN fanatical bandwagons!
I’m not voting either but I wouldn’t go about bullying or discouraging people from exercising their rights and Nobody can bully me to support someone I don’t trust!
Period!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
majamajic:
Bella is making new order of spaghetti grin grin and okra
Faints!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Geezeem:

My dear, after I read that response to my post... I weak... that's why I couldn't reply to argue again. She started by telling me how intelligent Lolu was.... like thats what the show is about grin

Everyone with their own opinion grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
ItisHi:
leave them. Fanbase like this never wins. Even they do it here. They are the most toxic fanbase this season. They attacked other HMs unprovoked. Look at that Nozino guy attacking Bryann just after the wager presentation unprovoked.

Who is Nozino? If you’re referring to me, do so with your full chest!!! I don’t know that guy/girl
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:

Lol.

All because I don't support your candidate? grin
You guys are just online bullies.

But let me assure you and stake my everything, that your candidate will never win next year's election.

Bookmark my post.
Amen!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
JBoss25:
Doyin is going home know this and know peace grin
You have so many gaps in your teeth it looks like your tongue is in jail.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Came here to read updates but as usual....,
Political jabs has taken over undecided
This Adekunle and Hermes fan must REST!!!
Since yesterday.,haba!! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
meobizy:
Has Hermes found individuality from the collective to serve as a paradigm?

Go school, them no go hear. Person don limit him vocabulary by himself no come get synonyms for words.

People have specific words they like. Doesn't limit their vocabulary. Hermes is the most eloquent dude in that house so what you are saying makes no sense....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Only thing that you can press is my flat yansh and I go mess for your face lol grin

Get behind me you demon.

Sore loser!
U are the spineless demon that I will continue to press tongue I am not letting u go from my cage tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.