Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945375 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Geezeem:

Fvck off!! embarassed

No wonder you support Shella, it's clear now. grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
One sauce say Phyna topped.
Another sauce said it was Bryann.

Biko make show end make I see results for myself I don tire for sauces here and there.

Different sauces dey fly for SM.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Musician fans will be dancing now thinking their fave topped cheesy grin

Everyone is warning you guys not to believe Threebear but you sha get coconut head grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Bella: I miss Chomzy, this is not the right time for her to go

Sheggz: Babe,we are all we got right now.

Sheggz and Bella hang in there, the hate has garnered so many people to like you guys. More than 20 people became Rebellz and Sheggz fans last night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Nozino:
It’s a New day to not forget that Ekuke called Phyna

Silly
Stupid
Ashawo
Illiterate
Razz
Uneducated.

She never see anything. Phyna should give her hot hot!! Pepper her and pour atarodo on her
I’m supposed to be excited about this,especially if phyna confronts and insults Bella cos I don’t like her but have you thought about the negative effects it could have on phyna who is likely to be the winner of this season?
You better pray for phyna not to get into any fight with anyone and get disqualified o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Groovy is lucky not wise cos Chomzy rejected him!! Chomzy would have gotten the cheap fuckboi if she wanted!!!
you don't come come again, kunle was rejected not groovy, how can chomxy reject groovy and still want to toast him or why will chomzy ask to prepare his food if she rejected him? Next time, dey argue with receipt and stop talking like a baby you are.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2022
hartopher76:
you don't come come again, kunle was rejected not groovy, how can chomxy reject groovy and still want to toast him or why will chomzy ask to prepare his food if she rejected him? Next time, dey argue with receipt and stop talking like a baby you are.
chomzy rejected groovy the night he was sent to level 1.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Las las if e be say na d man be her current guy now

Lol. E fit be o. We don't talk no more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2022
meobizy:
If I see Elo outside the house, na ntoor I go tell am. If he picked Phyna he would stay safely packaged in the house till further into the game. Groovy is luckily wise for not choosing Chomzy, he for dey level three by now dey wonder him stand for the competition.

Dead this narrative.

Groovy mono has his own fan who vote for him.

Phynation always vote against groovy to try and send him out.

In fact, all the fans of women he's involved with in that house don't like him.

Dead the narrative once again.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TNORWAY: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2022
thatigboman1:
what is your own definition of rejection?

She told him ,she hear him.and his partner have Been intimate.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sheggz and Bella hang in there, the hate has garnered so many people to like you guys. More than 20 people became Rebellz and Sheggz fans last night.

Yen yen yen, cry me a River Ekuke.
But you were running your mouth last week saying you can do without friends and you'll actually be fine.......
Enjoy your alienation in peace...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Nhazeru:

"Garnered so many people to like you guys" Seems you ain't following the show, they have successfully garnered more hatred even you on a low don't gbadu them. Your Sheggz don humble small remain you

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shaneroberts26: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Munzy14:

So na woman?grin

Bear was evil and wickedchinyere during doublewahala..grin
Threebear na man. He used to upload his pics during See Gobe. He is fair,lean-muscled and works out. Do not let him mess with your head.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2022
davodyguy:

Wetin?

Na you Dem send? grin

I still have DSTV now 1 year sub though, valid till June, 2023, should in case I'm in a territory where there's no DSTV access.

What I lost is the zeal to maintain regular viewing.
And you are deceiving people in the FTA thread that you watch Fta

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Bella no come out for work out, is she avoiding the camera or what. This Sheggz really messed Bella up, see as he dey arena for work out enjoying himself while Bella dey inside burying her head in shame. EBUKA thank you oo

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Nozino:
Phyna has survived 6 out of 7 eviction!!!

If he easy, make your faves try am

She has only been up 4 times
Bryann and Groovy thrice

The week Modella was up, nobody voted
The week Kess and PharmSavi left, she was not up.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Froshloaded:
I'm glad she knows that the viewers don't rate her that much grin
Story, who are the people now voting her.Bella survived though because Segun was not up together with her.His fans voted her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
But biggie u wicked ooo

If these people in level 3 realize what u did there na another round of tears for them!! All the time wasted in there reach to make better money time is maney except they are lazy asses!!!

Just imagine d disappointment n emotional trauma dey r putting dem tru, after feeling save n funky cos u think u r been used as a twist, only for u to realize nothing special about u, just an evict roaming around a confined space.
To make matters worst, u get evicted again (twice), dis is truly unfair. Their only consolation is d fact dey get to win more money from sponsors.
But dey would av asked dem first, cos i know some people would av preferred if dey r evicted, dey leave d show.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:
I thought Eloswag had the backings of the obidients and yusfuls…why couldn’t they save him?
Is this how they’ll ‘win’ next year?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Online bandits!
Rabble rousers!
Same way Kess had the backing of Tinubu urchins.Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2022
thatigboman1:
Big Lie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Jay16:
Bella no come out for work out, is she avoiding the camera or what. This Sheggz really messed Bella up, see as he dey arena for work out enjoying himself while Bella dey inside burying her head in shame. EBUKA thank you oo

Ebuka tried to give her a sense of how viewers see her in her relationship with shegz, I hope she could adjust for her own good
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
But biggie u wicked ooo

If these people in level 3 realize what u did there na another round of tears for them!! All the time wasted in there reach to make better money time is maney except they are lazy asses!!!
Question is, will there be any further eviction that leads to total removal from the premises?

1. The trio according to Ebuka's further clarification would remain beyond 18th September and would join the main house later

2. Will any other person that may be evicted also face going to level 3 or it's total ouster from the competition?

3. We would now have 5 guests/riders.

4. If anyone else is evicted, yesterday's trio would understand what's happening.
This is a wrong move
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

And eloswag obidients. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Big Lie

Chomzy wanted groovy immediately the two levels merged

But Doyin and Bella gossiped to her about findings from Amaka about his relationship with Phyna , Chomzy stepped back . If groovy was aware they gonna merge them , he for not enter phyna trap , he said it .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2022
chiomaP:
Which is worse o,grovvy team or Bryan team?

Chomzy good morning , how was your night ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Jay16:
Sheggz knows how dumb and sick she is,that’s why it’s so easy for him to mess her up!
Bella doesn’t have any iota of shame cos if she’d shame,she wouldn’t have anything to do with Sheggz again,after Ebuka subtly insulted her during the live show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Amya:

The world was on a literal lock down. What were people to do except watch TV? The engagement and national interest was simply because people didn't have much to do. The show itself was just meh. After the high of Pepperdem, lockdown was a let down. If lockdown was this year, the thread page count might even be less than 1000.

Engagement doesn't always equate interesting. Shine ya eye had more engagement than level up, but level up is way more interesting. capisce?
Level Up is not more interesting than Shine Ya Eye, Level up is toxic and has been spoilt with all these twists

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2022
Jay16:
"Garnered so many people to like you guys" Seems you ain't following the show, they have successfully garnered more hatred even you on a low don't gbadu them. Your Sheggz don humble small remain you

They garnered hatred yet she made top 3 on the poll. It goes to show your hate holds no water

Wasted hate!!

Sheggz and Bella will be in your face till the last day, get prepared for the pain, while you are at it, get painkillers cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Did he support Tinubu?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Ebuka tried to give her a sense of how viewers see her in her relationship with shegz, I hope she could adjust for her own good
Adjust ko
Adjust ni
She’ll remain Sheggz’s lap dog until either of them leaves that house because she doesn’t have sense!
If you watch Allyson’s body language since yesterday,she’s given Hermes some space because Ebuka didn’t ask them about their relationship.He only asked Hermes about his utterances and she has realized that their relationship isn’t rated…neither will she benefit from it!
She’ll go back to Hermes only if she’s up and he isn’t.
Smart and calculative girl!
No be Bella wey be ekuke wey Dey chop shit,bark and follow her owner!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Just imagine d disappointment n emotional trauma dey r putting dem tru, after feeling save n funky cos u think u r been used as a twist, only for u to realize nothing special about u, just an evict roaming around a confined space.
To make matters worst, u get evicted again (twice), dis is truly unfair. Their only consolation is d fact dey get to win more money from sponsors.
But dey would av asked dem first, cos i know some people would av preferred if dey r evicted, dey leave d show.

No money winning for the three of them,they can only participate in sponsored task but d cash won't b added

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.