Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953969 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2022
Sheggz is parboiling noodles. Chef Sheggz on the beat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2022
fijiano202:
Adekunle na fine boy ooo... Everything fits him
Kai the most handsome organically even though he doesn't put effort in his appearance !!!

Wait till money touch him well when he leaves the house grin cheesy

Biggy I appreciate u for bringing this fine specimen Adekunle!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Eeghe:

Allysyn is cold yho
The day they had the Dano/Arla task, her story (and Chichi’s) were the only ones that didn’t touch me, or make me cry

Hers- she is not a feeler, at all. She is totally detached from deep feelings, I have never seen anything like this before (like Cleo BBThe Chase, but colder and less uptight).. her story just came out in a way I imagine as having been accompanied by a mental shrug- “there, you have it”
It was only yesterday that she and Daniella found out personal stuff about each other- like birth order and age shocked
She cried after Doyin left and bounced back so quickly- again, cold. The empath in me balks even while I know I could do with some of her coldness- I am a big feeler chim

Chichi’s- cried immediately and still never said anything less than generic. She was expressive and cagey at the same time lipsrsealed
Wow…you really studied her well.That girl is cold.
I don’t know who’s colder between her and Daniella.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

This is exactly what I want grin

It will be goodbye to Sheggz and Bella and Adekunle or Hermes grin grin
You wish!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Chomzy should have kept her desire for Groovy in secret and just strike when she have the chance. Oh, there were many chances but she let herself to be dissuaded.

She can't go on after all the warnings , meanwhile Chomzy and Groovy were thinking Phyna will leave soon , so they can go on .

That's why groovy was hanging around , but since Chomzy left now , watch groovy up his love again with phyna this week .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
hartopher76:
you don't come come again, kunle was rejected not groovy, how can chomxy reject groovy and still want to toast him or why will chomzy ask to prepare his food if she rejected him? Next time, dey argue with receipt and stop talking like a baby you are.
Lol cry cry na true i talk na thank God someone else has confirmed it tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Myway20:
Biggie should just put everyone up tomorrow. Let the borites bounce!

Bounce into level 3, what's d difference sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Kai the most handsome organically even though he doesn't put effort in his appearance !!!

Wait till money touch him well when he leaves the house grin cheesy

Biggy I appreciate u for bringing this fine specimen Adekunle!!
We are not buying that poverty alleviation scheme sympathy this year !

Sorry !!!

Na Bryannn go win this year !

If Adekunle like , make him tell us how dia landlord throway dia property coz of money !

We ain’t voting for adekunle!!!

Bryann gat this !!!
Choke on it !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
rainluv:

Hmmm...
Very first time you made peace with this
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I cannot promise you anything oooo. grin grin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlefury:
It's now i understand what Sheggz is about. He planned from the start to alienate stupid Bella from the house and then dominate her. I seriously feel Ebuka grilling her yesterday must have been due to a request from Chris. The girl is in a deep mess.

Bella was done for the day Sheggz effectively cut off her only true friend in the house that could have spoken sense to her - Giddyfia, and replaced him with someone he regarded as not a threat - Chomzy. Even the guys are feeling a type of way about the ship, but why bother when the girl is an ill-mannered & entitled uncouth minotaur with a delusion of grandeur like Bella?

I sha have little sisters so i can feel what Chris must be feeling - a sense of deep anger and boiling outrage. angry
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2022
hiteelong:

Infact she feels they survived eviction bacause of the noise they make and their nonsense vibes

It will shock her
I swear!
E go shock her!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

I’ve always said it … Groovy love for phyna is as fake as my Gucci shoes I bought in Aba . grin
Of course phyna knows she's just "How I for do" Groovy is merely tolerating her for d game. Here's the thing tho, phyna knows so well that Groovy doesn't like her at all. It has always n will always be Chomzy 4 Groovy. Only God knows wat beauty saw that nite.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2022
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Now you are loving biggie... A few weeks back, i can't remember what biggie did but you were so pissed off at him...

I am of mixed feelings to this twist sha. On one hand, I am super happy Doyin will still be there telling some cold harsh truths to any and all. But on the other hand, I want biggie to let the 3 of them know that they are more or less "riders' and should therefore help us "apply pressure".

Honestly, the twist is kinda hard to understand. What are biggie's intentions? Are these set the only ones to be returned? Will they not be nominated again? Will biggie now tell each housemate to nominate 5 considering there will now be so many "riders"? Or will biggie be taking them out only after one week? Maybe biggie should just be putting everybody up from henceforth...

MamBi, this is genius …good morning doll
The first bolded is pure gold, the second would bang too esp if the one by one eviction should be according to percentages garneredcheesy

You know I am a big feeler so I have whined to Biggie, been mad at him and I am now happy with him- fickle mily cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Nhazeru:

Our guy don quiet like person wey dem pour cold water cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

We are not buying that poverty alleviation scheme sympathy this year !

Sorry !!!

Na Bryannn go win this year !

If Adekunle like , make him tell us how dia landlord throway dia property coz of money !

We ain’t voting for adekunle!!!

Bryann gat this !!!
Choke on it !!!
Dey with ur male chauvinist and failed musician bryann!! tongue cheesy Adekunle has his own solid people we pin Gidigba for him!! If Adekunle no win Bryann no go win too!!! Kpatakpata we give am lady phyna who is also my favorite Lady tongue tongue tongue

At the end na still Bryann lose btw the two guys!! Cos Adekunle will win more prizes than ur failed musician tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Na Everybody you list na
No be everybody ogrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

I swear!
E go shock her!
Make una leave Chichi o, she's so deceptive anybody can see thru her. For now make e b like say she dey fool us n her new found friends. Phyna na beta street o. She go soon run am 4 her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2022
I died 89 times when Doyin was evicted. I later got relieved when she moved to Level 3 with Eloscum and chomzy.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2022
I’m enjoying chizzy and Rachel’s friendship!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2022
EmmyCC:

Lock down winner was known from week 1 too, of not for Erica that was like a threat at a time almost every one knew Laycon would win.

People keep saying this but I don't think it is true, we might not know what would have happened with Erica in the final week, if people can contribute that much to her go fund me then she probably would have gotten much votes had she not been disqualified, i am not saying she would definitely had won but it would never have been easy predicting the final like we did.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Latashia:
I died 89 times when Doyin was evicted. I later got relieved when she moved to Level 3 with Eloscum and chomzy.
BTW, she's still an evicted HM. Please don't die again o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2022
Threebear:

Fake predictions " that always turn out right ? grin

It's giving genius grin
lol

“In no particular order “

Comot from here with your scam shim… lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2022
BubblingB:

BTW, she's still an evicted HM. Please don't die again o
I know she is an HOUSEGUEST not an housemate. Don't remind me again!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol

Laycon was nominated 7 times not 10. You lie a lot!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlefury:
It's now i understand what Sheggz is about. He planned from the start to alienate stupid Bella from the house and then dominate her. I seriously feel Ebuka grilling her yesterday must have been due to a request from Chris. The girl is in a deep mess.

Bella was done for the day Sheggz effectively cut off her only true friend in the house that could have spoken sense to her - Giddyfia, and replaced him with someone he regarded as not a threat - Chomzy. Even the guys are feeling a type of way about the ship, but why bother when the girl is an ill-mannered & entitled uncouth minotaur with a delusion of grandeur like Bella?

I sha have little sisters so i can feel what Chris must be feeling - a sense of deep anger and boiling outrage. angry
Pls am lost..
Did Chris discuss anything with Ebuka..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

This is exactly what I want grin

It will be goodbye to Sheggz and Bella and Adekunle or Hermes grin grin
Hermes ?
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Wow…you really studied her well.That girl is cold.
I don’t know who’s colder between her and Daniella.

It would be hard for people to buy votes for her sha
Borrow people’s’ iucs etc
She is not a bad person though, just that it is hard to connect with her on a deep level

@ my bolded- see nah, she is well mannered, polite, friendly , doesn’t gossip, all of that- but still I can’t grab her into my heart. I dunno her. Or if this is all there is to know about her, then it is not enough at all lol

I think in the 4 temperament personality type ish she would be a total phlegmatic (maybe with some sanguine)

I don’t know much about her life etc I dunno enough to label her as good or bad- “personality neutral” if I were to coin a phrase
Nne I can’t explain it at all
My tayad is tayad, and exasperated! cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol

Last one had an order and it was correct ... lmfao .. update yourself .
This is embarrassing .

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Latashia:
You really thought she stood a chance with that line up ?
Lol

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Dannyxy grin I see ya loool
Well Kunle ain't leaving Sha!!!!!
wetin I do na

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Ginaz:

I'd like to think the bond we shared was deeper than any need for sexual gratification and no sex could ever give more pleasure than our undiluted care for each other.

he wanted more which i could not give , it was not a punishment cos love is screwed up sometimes and no clear cut it always end as we wished it would. i didn't wanna risk it and besides, he praised me several times and thanked me for my discipline for not giving in to our sexual attraction which gave birth to our deep bond. we really got to know each other deeply without sex. he's somewhat of a sex freak but he always tell me how he had learnt to control his urges to other girls due to our friendship. one time he went on a journey of discovery and he kept himself without sex for months.(it was very tough but he overcame all the temptations) grin

I'd like to say he wanted the friendship as much as i did cos there were lots of reason he should leave but he always come back, i never punished him.

I'd like to think I'd always be in his heart, same as he is now in mine. embarassed
if we decide to have sex like this ehnn.... it would be mind blowing cos of the deep bond over the years.

I'm hurting sha. tongue atleast, he wont say all i had to offer him was sex as my Nigerian men would say. lipsrsealed

I'm heartbroken. i won't even lie anymore. f**k my bestie. this is some Zee world shiit !

Didn't mean to quote u but
This looks similar to mine. Just that I didn't really initiate it, I felt It wasn't going to work, , . Am glad we stay far away . But we still talk. Hnmmm

Trust you would be okay with time smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.