Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954240 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Vote HERMES

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Wahala Dey for ikoyi couple!

Na so we see am o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
MamBi:
Opari, Chomzy and Eloswag have confirmed that they instructed their food to be given to Shella…. grin

Dont mind Phyna. She was a big hypocrite there. After antagonizing Shella that Elomzy's food wouldnt be given to them, she's now doing eye service with them trying to change the narrative after seeing they are still around. I like how Chomzy maintained her support of Sheggz and Bella despite Phyna's antics.

I may not like Shella but Phyna was in the wrong over this food sharing matter and her trying to use ogboju made it worse for me.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Clement1111:

Tati

We all know Hermes is winning and going to top the poll with a huge percentage

Until Ebuka says “Hermes sit,you’re safe”,I won’t rest!
Vote for Hermes please!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
tooexclusive:
Truthfully, I don’t like Groovy’s character on switching on a friend because of a girl because you don’t want to be like you are not supporting your babe.

Shegz really respects him but Groovy is going off bad towards him.

I respect real “gees” connection... something like “miracle and Tobi” or “Ozo and vee’s Babe”
Shegz will do the same when it involves bella...

No real Gees this season..Only Dotun and Deji brought real Gees vibe.

Shegz and groovy na upgraded sissies... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Adekunle all the way.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nozino:
Please vote

Hermes
Adekunle

They deserve to be in the finales!!!!
Thank you dear!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Until Ebuka says “Hermes sit,you’re safe”,I won’t rest!
Vote for Hermes please!!
I will drop something for him tomorrow because of you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
homesteady:
Make I go drop my votes for Adekunle.

Me sef, team Adekunle this week.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Is Rachel aware that she’s a rider ?

Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
damiviolet:
I will continue to say this unapologetically........phyna and chichi are in no way better than bella character wise

God forbid to compare those evil wicked girls to Bella
They are 10 times worse.

Na why I no dey gree and I'm happy most rebellz no dey agree for all these useless tags they try to place on my Bella. When their faves are devils in comparison.

I'm just proud of Bella and Sheggz for refusing to fall for the trap. They wanted to antagonise sheggz and Bella and if Sheggz and bella react everyone will say they are the ones in the wrong. Then You'll start seeing some stupid comments dragging sheggz and Bella's "bad behaviour" and "rudeness"

So if Chomzy and Eloswag weren't in this house? Na so dem for gather bully sheggz and Bella this night? Smh.

Bella dear kiss I'm proud of you for seeing problems and running away from it. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mayhem1:
Adekunle Gang let's kick out that Overgrown Broiler and Obaseki let's do this!

Scondy
ThunderSwitch
kUNLEMYBARBECUE
Aguwanyi

We need 2500 votes from you guys
Yesoooo
If I no vote kabiyesi wettin I gain kiss
Also spread this information kiss Not everyone is aware of this process!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Omo. This movie is not movieing!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Snapchat:

Na so we see am o.

Let them know what rudeness feels likegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
The ments calling Groovy a sissy cus he made a simple comment as that Elozy food should not be attended to until HOH confirms from biggie. Was it wrong?, He is the deputy HOH and his job is to support the HOH it's not about being a sissy.
Thank God dey didn't release the food yet.
Cus Bella and Sheggz would have finished the chicken by now.
It's like there's something in the Ekuke that gulps chicken in hiding. Later she will claim that she doesn't eat chicken

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reussite:
Why Ghanian film? A boring one at that.
Why not House wives of Lagos? angry
Last week's hoh and his guests enjoyed rholagos
Maybe they don't want to play it 2 weeks in a row
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
safarigirl:

Kunle can never carry last.

His name cannot be seen in that bottom half. I don vote for am already.

Is it a way of making up for Bryan nominating him

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
The other house will soon start wondering where their hoh, Deputy and Bryann have disappeared to.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Terkx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Sheggz
Bella
Adekunle … will survive

Rachel , Dotun , Allyson … maybe Hermès will go home on Sunday !!!

Very easy line up
replace sheggz name there with hermes. sheggz is leaving this sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Giel:

God forbid to compare those evil wicked girls to Bella
They are 10 times worse.

Na why I no dey gree and I'm happy most rebellz no dey agree for all these useless tags they try to place on my Bella. When their faves are devils in comparison.

I'm just proud of Bella and Sheggz for refusing to fall for the trap. They wanted to antagonise sheggz and Bella and if Sheggz and bella react everyone will say they are the ones in the wrong.

Bella I'm proud of you for seeing problems and running away from it. kiss

Do you know Doyin, a friend to the Shellas, confirmed that both Sheggz and Bella are actually rude yesterday? I swear, I’m not making this up.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Clement1111:

I will drop something for him tomorrow because of you

Thank you dear.
Anything is somethinggrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
And Groovers I have forgiven ur baby boy groovy kiss I am not a hypocrite and if someone does well I appreciate it!!! Groovy did well in his nomination session kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
kowema:
The ments calling Groovy a sissy cus he made a simple comment as that Elozy food should not be attended to until HOH confirms from biggie. Was it wrong?, He is the deputy HOH and his job is to support the HOH it's not about being a sissy.
Thank God dey didn't release the food yet.
Cus Bella and Sheggz would have finished the chicken by now.
It's like there's something in the Ekuke that gulps chicken in hiding. Later she will claim that she doesn't eat chicken
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Dont mind Phyna. She was a big hypocrite there. After antagonizing Shella that Elomzy's food wouldnt be given to them, she's now doing eye service with them trying to change the narrative after seeing they are still around. I like how Chomzy maintained her support of Sheggz and Bella despite Phyna's antics.

I may not like Shella but Phyna was in the wrong over this food sharing matter and her trying to use ogboju made it worse for me.

Lol…. Phyna pepper eye for them Shella has failed… grin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:

Is it a way of making up for Bryan nominating him

Nothing concern me and who Bryann nominates. I actually like Kunle, plus despite the nomination, he's a good chat buddy to the Bryann sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Since phyna is not up for eviction, I will share my votes among adekunle nd hermes smiley smiley smiley

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Oh please spare me this cock and bull story, if tables were turned , won't he do same to Groovy, or have you suddenly forgotten how he threatened to beat same Eloswag becos of Ekuke?

I don’t know when he said so... didn’t watch the said moment but I watched Doyin telling Chomzy and Eloswag that he reprimanded Bella for insulting Eloswag her supposed friend’s guy.

It is not a “cock and bull story”... Real gees respects that code...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chinachriss:
Please, Vybrants, Phynations and Dynamites, abeg vote Adekunle.

Vote Adekunle.

Vote Adekunle.

Only this can eliminate Sheggz. Sheggz has an army on Twitter but let's support Adekunle to give him a spot in the finals.

Vote Ade biko.

Daalu nu in advance.

So what happens to Hermes ?undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Showmaxoperator: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Have you voted for Hermes?

Why not

Hope you have gotten your showmax package to watch you favourite channel as well

Bbn no stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.