Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959446 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Terkx(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Sheggz ain’t leaving
@threebear would confirm this for me on sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Giel:

Last week's hoh and his guests enjoyed rholagos
Maybe they don't want to play it 2 weeks in a row
What happened to showing them House of Dragon or some other dope movie?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
damiviolet:
I will continue to say this unapologetically........phyna and chichi are in no way better than bella character wise

True that lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
kesikeller:

I swear you were conceived by anal sex. There is no way being that much of an asshole is natural.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dotun is giving cultist vibes for some reason. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reussite:

What happened to showing them House of Dragon or some other dope movie?

They chose the Ghanaian movie angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Adekunle is very boring sha lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlefury:

Not really. Chi-Chi stays clear people she knows she has offended. She also doesn't know how to keep malice, Diana will most likely get her outside the house, Adekunle refused to eat food she cooked, preferring to starve in the process (that was kinda cold-hearted and touched Chi-Chi a bit).

For Phyna, it's either her experience with Edo guys or home-training , she seems to have a particular respect for guys (she actually controlled herself with Sheggz and never exchanged words with Eloswag or Groovy). Unlike Bella, Phyna is hyper-emotional and can cry at any minute. To be very honest, her crying during the Close-up task obviously bothered Sheggz a bit ( maybe because he was raised mainly by a woman).

Bella is simply silly, ill-mannered, and block-headed with a shallow comprehension level and a deep sense of entitlement. The only way to melt her is to treat her like a pet and a little sister (a reflection of her Daddy issues which once again Chris has been compensating for) , which is why she clicked with Giddyfia. She would have flourished in previous BBNaija seasons under the wings of older guys like Seyi, Whitemoney, Pere, Omashola, Jeff, Mike or Frodd. Whitemoney clearly indulged Nini while Pere actually started offering Saskay treats and petting her just because he was forced to nominate her for evictions! grin

please someone enlighten me on Bella's Daddy issue. I did not watch the Dano task. Is her father being late the Daddy issue?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlefury:

Not really. Chi-Chi stays clear people she knows she has offended. She also doesn't know how to keep malice, Diana will most likely get her outside the house, Adekunle refused to eat food she cooked, preferring to starve in the process (that was kinda cold-hearted and touched Chi-Chi a bit).

For Phyna, it's either her experience with Edo guys or home-training , she seems to have a particular respect for guys (she actually controlled herself with Sheggz and never exchanged words with Eloswag or Groovy). Unlike Bella, Phyna is hyper-emotional and can cry at any minute. To be very honest, her crying during the Close-up task obviously bothered Sheggz a bit ( maybe because he was raised mainly by a woman).

Bella is simply silly, ill-mannered, and block-headed with a shallow comprehension level and a deep sense of entitlement. The only way to melt her is to treat her like a pet and a little sister (a reflection of her Daddy issues which once again Chris has been compensating for) , which is why she clicked with Giddyfia. She would have flourished in previous BBNaija seasons under the wings of older guys like Seyi, Whitemoney, Pere, Omashola, Jeff, Mike or Frodd. Whitemoney clearly indulged Nini while Pere actually started offering Saskay treats and petting her just because he was forced to nominate her for evictions! grin
Well these are your opinions thou.......but mine are very different from yours ........phyna and chichi are in no way better than bella characterwise.....they can mask it all they want but na they are not better person

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
I will be voting for Sheggz and Bella kiss
For some reasons I have a very soft spot for them, they can be very annoying sometimes but we are all imperfect cry

I will choose them over phyna and Chi Chi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Whitemoney wouldn’t have won this set coz the HMs care less about food esp Bella n Sheggz

Lol

He won't even be in d final........ There are so many strong personality in this season, White money will be ghost here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dstv app is not loading tonight, don't know why. I will have to wait till tomorrow to vote Hermes. Is anyone also having same issue?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Please bring it

Abeg Sweetpink, you fit DM me for the iuc's abi how?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gentlefury:
Dotun is giving cultist vibes for some reason. undecided
Abeg Rest!!!!

Go and sleep if your subscription don expire!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
kowema:
This is why I love Phyna, put her in the desert, she would cope Immediately. .see her blending

Yes oo, the girl na real street

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Adekunle has my votes this week.
All of it wink wink

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just wasted all my votes on Kabeyesi Adekunle

Second time voting this season

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
damiviolet:
Only God knows how many time I have read bella is going home on this thread tonight......ok noted
Oya face ur fave wey no dey go homé undecided

Na so them talk and talk and talk.... so tey Pere reach finals grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Dstv app is not loading tonight, don't know why. I will have to wait till tomorrow to vote Hermes. Is anyone also having same issue?

I keep having this message

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
JuicyStar:
Phyna na u first cause fight before the spoilt children became rude. How u go say all the food of chomzy and Elo would go to the collectives? Is that fairness to u?

But that's how it's always done. The remaining housemates share the evicted hms food among themselves. In this case, they should share it among shella and the collective

I suppose this case is quite different because of the individual vs collective brouhaha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lindiway22:
I will be voting for Sheggz and Bella kiss
For some reasons I have a very soft spot for them, they can be very annoying sometimes but we are all imperfect cry

I will choose them over phyna and Chi Chi

Thank you so much

Thank you for looking beyond their imperfection..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sochieke:

I keep having this message

It's same thing here . I will tey again tomorrow, it seems there are many people voting right now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oshokhai69:

They chose the Ghanaian movie angry
Themselves? I think it was selected for them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Showmaxoperator:

What's this

Not everybody is a scammer
You are a thief!.
Stop quoting me 77 times.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
This Allyson is a bad person I understand it's a game but you are always playing and joking with Adekunle but Her first nomination is always Adekunle...

Whixh kind of frenemies is that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

But that's how it's always done. The remaining housemates share the evicted hms food among themselves. In this case, they should share it among shella and the collective

I suppose this case is quite different because of the individual vs collective brouhaha.
it's funny to note that Sheggz started all this..
. He was the one that went to meet Hermes that they are ought
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Whitemoney wouldn’t have won this set coz the HMs care less about food esp Bella n Sheggz

Lol

Whitemoney will easily win this set ,even cross or pere will easily win this set

Talk about laycon and tacha set and I would agree whitemoney won’t win ,not this set sorry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chiomzy mouth go put her for trouble again grin grin
She don subtly plant doubt inside phyna mind over saving chichi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
tooexclusive:
Truthfully, I don’t like Groovy’s character on switching on a friend because of a girl because you don’t want to be like you are not supporting your babe.

Shegz really respects him but Groovy is going off bad towards him.

I respect real “gees” connection... something like “miracle and Tobi” or “Ozo and vee’s Babe”
Groovy has never supported Phyna in arguments before. He switched on Sheggz becos he said the housemates hates Elo and Chomzy. The guy dey too misyarn.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oyetunde49:
I had no issues with voting for Hermes.Maybe you should restart your phone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chomzy gave Phyna clue about chichi

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.