Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954418 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Yes bruhhhh..

Adekunle and Dotun for Life .

If only Sheggs was as humble as Mike and Khafi, he just would have been my favourite this season ...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abeg which people ddy My Adekunle group,am seeing Bella abi shey I wear bra for eyes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Even when she smile,d smile dey like say she dey cry..

grin grin grin Imagine na... Make person wey never reach 40 face don squeeze like this fa. Even Tbos. CeeCee and Tacha wey bring the same vibe, them face still dey okay. This one don train tire sotay her face don naturally squeeze dey vex, how this one wan take convince you say she dey happy for your progress na?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lightway:

Phyna is an worthless hoe that Eloswag rejected and Groovy is using for food
I don’t do this but I’m sorry I have to.

There’s nothing like ‘an worthless’, it is ‘a worthless’.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

Which useless friendship. So when Mr Londoner was saying he cannot be cool with anyone outside the house, Groovy was not among them shey? When he was saying they are all not in his class, he didn't remember Groovy was his G. Thank God say Groovy no send the guy at all, Las Las, Sheggs name go fade like Kidd name, even faster

We move!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sheggz needs to go for Bella to soar.
yes, she has a bad mouth, but so does phyna. And I'm really enjoying the content they produce.

if phyna deserves to stay till the last day, so does Bella.

#keepbella.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Giel:

I even love her face like that and I never want her to change the way she keeps it. How can anyone attack someone for the way she keeps her face na? . The rbf sef na plus no be minus. After all no matter what, the beauty still dey show. follow come beauty.
Beauty wey no need glow up to shine

Our beautiful Bellalistic Bella kiss
smiley

Exactly. She is a very beautiful girl with a nice structure fa.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
nonireel:
yes, she has a bad mouth, but so does phyna. And I'm really enjoying the content they produce.

#keepbella.
Both have bad mouth but phyna is not proud and condescending like Bella!! Thats a huge difference!! Phyna is a better person!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geminita1:
smiley

Exactly. She is a very beautiful girl with a nice structure fa.

Stunning babe. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Giel:

I even love her face like that and I never want her to change the way she keeps it. How can anyone attack someone for the way she keeps her face na? . The rbf sef na plus no be minus. After all no matter what, the beauty still dey show. follow come beauty.
Beauty wey no need glow up to shine

Our beautiful Bellalistic Bella kiss

RBF ko? RCCG ni.
Una don begin look for excuse for person wey dey naturally squeeze face. So the hisses that comes after squeezing the face na NSCDC shey?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lindiway22:

And the Phyna you are currently watching has manners abi?

You are just a hypocrite, if it was Bryann I am sure by now you would have written long epistles to de market him...

Both Phyna and Bella are birds of a feather

Ur biggest problem is comprehension...
For there to be a worse one...then a bad one must exist....

Until I write like a primary school student before u understand?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bunny19: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ibk03:

To slap your mouth shut dey always hungry me. You can write rubbish all day long without a single pause. I wouldn't be suprised if you are really toxic in person.. As usual, you never see anything wrong in your favorite.. How can even a blind person not at least acknowledge her rudeness ?? i dey tire for your post
The babe get skoin skoin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Both have bad mouth but phyna is not proud and condescending like Bella!! Thats a huge difference!! Phyna is a better person!!
From the moment she walked into the house, it was clear that she was proud; she refused to get up and greet any of the housemates that came after her.. Her attitudes stinks, yet sulks up to Sheggz and his insults.. I used to defend her by calling it love . But i just realized that na London dey her eyes

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ibk03:

To slap your mouth shut dey always hungry me. You can write rubbish all day long without a single pause. I wouldn't be suprised if you are really toxic in person.. As usual, you never see anything wrong in your favorite.. How can even a blind person not at least acknowledge her rudeness ?? i dey tire for your post

She go pack all the mouthy and rude ladies begin call them my babies...even when the fight each other...loool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

grin grin grin Imagine na... Make person wey never reach 40 face don squeeze like this fa. Even Tbos. CeeCee and Tacha wey bring the same vibe, them face still dey okay. This one don train tire sotay her face don naturally squeeze dey vex, how this one wan take convince you say she dey happy for your progress na?
People wey dey Stan her go sabi lick shit for reality..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
FrankGiel:

From the moment she walked into the house, it was clear that she was proud; she refused to get up and greet any of the housemates that came after her.. Her attitudes stinks, yet sulks up to Sheggz and his insults.. I used to defend her by calling it love . But i just realized that na London dey her eyes

Exactly. All the Lamba and Sakamanje wey Sheggz don feed her don make her believe say someone pass her for the house. This Bella would have rubbished Sheggz if he didn't have the rich man looks and vibes (vibes wey we don see say na packaging). She's very rude, proud and she has bad mouth. Sincerely, what Phyna asked her today was just what 80% of the viewers have been asking themselves.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

Which useless friendship. So when Mr Londoner was saying he cannot be cool with anyone outside the house, Groovy was not among them shey? When he was saying they are all not in his class, he didn't remember Groovy was his G. Thank God say Groovy no send the guy at all, Las Las, Sheggs name go fade like Kidd name, even faster

I don't really care about their friendship to be honest. I'm indifferent at this point. However they want to handle it going forward is their business. They both have serious issues undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

And to think I was going to vote for Hermes this week. This one just come spoil my mood. Make I kukuma wait to vote for any of the 3 Edo witches or Groovy/Bryan.

If Phyna didn't give it to the Ekuke couple today, they would have been feeling untouchable. So call her an uncultured swine, she actually put the Ekuke's in their place

God bless you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rooting for you Bella kiss kiss
Win the Tecno task. kiss
I don't even know if it will be a group win or an individual win.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Abeg which people ddy My Adekunle group,am seeing Bella abi shey I wear bra for eyes
Unfortunately, they can't win. I'm sad

They didn't arrange it well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
nonireel:

#keepbella.

And keep shegzz too though I'm voting for only Bella this week.

I think Bella needs Sheggz for now. We need her mental health together. He is her only true support in that house fr.

With everything she went through last week and Sunday, her enemies want her alone so she can lose her mind and lose her chances in the game.

But however it plays out, she will be fine I believe cos she will eventually know she is loved.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

So telling someone if not for Big brother you would've attacked said person and destroyed their legs is not a threat, that's not assault

Fantastic
Assault ke better go and better look up the meaning and nor dey blow big grammar.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
So this is how Sheggz will breeze through and win today’s task from doing the least amount of work? This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Ur biggest problem is comprehension...
For there to be a worse one...then a bad one must exist....

Until I write like a primary school student before u understand?

Abeg gettat
Nwa teacher
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
irenosen22:
I jt came bk from work o.i heard my Alpha Phyna gave it to Bella and woman wrapper sheggz hot hot.how true is dis?

She gave it to them Wotowoto

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Caught gossiping by Biggy... now it's that you are tensed? Abeg answer the question, who are the they? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
nooker:

Daniel Regha wey no get TV?
He has an opinion on everything and that is very bad because it can make one look stupid.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Adekunle’s gossiping almost putting him in trouble again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
davodyguy:

Unfortunately, they can't win. I'm sad

They didn't arrange it well
When that badluck Bella is there...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
FrankGiel:

Are u serious? cheesy She is a rotten mango!! I am not surprised!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.