Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938691 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:
When street girl dey help carry them win wager, them no know say na street o.
At least she has contributed more in the house then any other person. Phyna might have gone about it the wrong way, but the Ekuke's needed to be put in place, I was expecting Hermes to do what Phyna did today, but thank God they brought it to Phyna.
The way Sheggz looks down on everyone in that house ehn, I no know why nobody don ask am how much him club been dey pay am sef.
Bella that Sheggs calls all sort of names and she gladly accepts them, na today she wan come dey form "no insults".
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Choi Adekunlem,even Bella's badluck couldn't stop you from winning....
Winning is our thing...If u want Ur collective fave to win a task,just kneel down and pray they are in Adekunle's team

King Kunle the cheat code

I Stan!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
ThierryJay:

Hmm this just makes me realise that it is very difficult to get sense of justice when the people involved are those we love to hate.

I am an Adekunle stan but I look at scenarios independently. It is very dishonest to equate "you are from the streets" with "you lack home training, who even raised you".

You are from the streets is common Nigerian parlance that is even considered positive in some instances to mean someone that is tough, grassroots, very street smart and difficult to deceive.

The equivalent insult of you are from the streets is you are ajebutter. Would you consider that an insult on someone's family? Na wa for you people's interpretation o.

And to ignore the genesis of this fight is most unfortunate just because Shella is hated. Phyna wrongly accused and insulted Bella yesterday of lying about evicted HMs food only for the returned HMs to confirm Bella was right. And Bella was right to emphasize this to Phyna cos she was wronged. Phyna then drew first blood by asking her to shut up. Bella's "streets" response was coming from a place of being wrongly accused yet it's Phyna that is being commended for her disproportionate insults.

Phyna may have won the fight, but what I saw from her here is a trait of pure wickedness and manipulation. It seems also she has successfully hoodwinked most of you guys here.

I hate injustice no matter who is involved.
somehow, you're right. In Nigeria, people proudly tell others that they're from the streets. We own it up with our full chests. I'm not a fan of either of them, but that's not an insult. Street is what we call kpako in pidgin. I proudly say it that I am from the streets, and a million other Nigerians do the same. It's considered an insult in this case cos they hate the person that said it. I don't even know what Bella is doing that Cee-C, Tacha and Erica didn't do in bundles, yet those ones were generally hyped. Erica said herself and Nengi were the hottest Lockdown girls and people comfortably swallowed it.
I don't fancy the Shellas, but I somehow wish Bella had been serving this gbas gbos from the first week (she even sold that vibe on day 1). Her prison ship got her reserved

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Na you dey make am deeper than it is, I've been offline mostly since last week, because I'm working.

Na the two to three comments wey I dey drop for here for afternoon make you dey reason say I no dey dey offline?

I'm not talking about the frequency of your coming here, i just think more Interactions with human life offline will help erase the possibility of seeing ghosts in people. I work from home as well, which is why i made my initial comment. It's good to know you're okay though. smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just dropped 2000 votes for Adekunle.

As a Phynation I'm proud of him.

Good luck to him.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oh,I haven't been watching all day
Just watching now and seeing Doyin,Elo and Chomzy back in the house with other HMs .How

I heard of Sheggz,Phyna and Bella's Gbas gbos and that Phyna disgraced the Ekuke's grin grin grin grin It was about time

How did Elo,Chomzy and Doyin get back to the house and is there a reason for that since Ebuka said they will remain in Level 3.
Explanation please who will oblige me please? sad embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Our In law is the man their Agric fowl want to be

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
What was used to decampaign one, is being used to to praise another…
people made it their days job to steadily keep decampaigning Bryann everyday..

Bryann this Bryann that, he hates women he does that …

But you see that final day, e go tie wrapper, if you like let threebear be deceiving you people, una go see voting…. Una go shock
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who won the task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bunny19:
YOU!!!
Bella is a real character in the real world and in a reality show. She majorely doesn't instigate fights or go about looking for petty quarrels. She reacts to people bullying her and stands her ground in an argument.

I'm obviously real. You Bunny19 are delusional

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
ThierryJay:

Hmm this just makes me realise that it is very difficult to get sense of justice when the people involved are those we love to hate.

I am an Adekunle stan but I look at scenarios independently. It is very dishonest to equate "you are from the streets" with "you lack home training, who even raised you".

You are from the streets is common Nigerian parlance that is even considered positive in some instances to mean someone that is tough, grassroots, very street smart and difficult to deceive.

The equivalent insult of you are from the streets is you are ajebutter. Would you consider that an insult on someone's family? Na wa for you people's interpretation o.

And to ignore the genesis of this fight is most unfortunate just because Shella is hated. Phyna wrongly accused and insulted Bella yesterday of lying about evicted HMs food only for the returned HMs to confirm Bella was right. And Bella was right to emphasize this to Phyna cos she was wronged. Phyna then drew first blood by asking her to shut up. Bella's "streets" response was coming from a place of being wrongly accused yet it's Phyna that is being commended for her disproportionate insults.

Phyna may have won the fight, but what I saw from her here is a trait of pure wickedness and manipulation. It seems also she has successfully hoodwinked most of you guys here.

I hate injustice no matter who is involved.

Thank you, most handsome. May your days with long. kiss

Lemne goan vote for Adekunle.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
IghravweIG:
Just dropped 2000 votes for Adekunle.

As a Phynation I'm proud of him.

Good luck to him.
God bless u honey kiss

ON BEHALF OF ISLANDERS WE APPRECIATE kiss
phyna sef is my favorite lady so una no get wahala kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dannyxy:
What was used to decampaign one, is being used to to praise another…
people made it their days job to steadily keep decampaigning Bryann everyday..

Bryann this Bryann that, he hates women he does that …

But you see that final day, e go tie wrapper, if you like let threebear be deceiving you people, una go see voting…. Una go shock

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
UnknownQueen:

That girl wey I dey see so get skanskan for head, she will act like they don't exist to her... I remember her telling Doyin that she can cope without friends, so I'm guessing she's a typical Introvert who enjoys her own company and loves being alone.

I don't think so. in biggie's house u need some one in ur corner else u fit go mental, if na lie, ask kayvee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Join the winning team

Phynation X Phyna

WinnerPhyna

Phyna X 100M

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Nobody is stopping anyone from being a straight talker, but don't expect to control people's reactions to what you say n how dey act after wards.
Don't go fanning a flame u r not sure u can put off wen it starts burning

You will hardly see Bella starting a fight. Almost all her altercations are all reactionary just like what happened today with phyna.

Bella is not bitter. Don't be deceived by an appearance. Socially smart people look beyond the facade.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
UnknownQueen:

That girl wey I dey see so get skanskan for head, she will act like they don't exist to her... I remember her telling Doyin that she can cope without friends, so I'm guessing she's a typical Introvert who enjoys her own company and loves being alone.

Biggies house messes with peoples heads.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Our beautiful In law

GroovyMono

Their Daddy’s daddy!

Clear road for man way sabi

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
In double wahala season, Cee-c was given double strikes when she was hoh and rained insults on Tobi and hoh title stripped from her

Hope same applies here cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lauryn41:
Who won the task

Team Adekunle
Bella
Dotun
Rachel

Won the second task

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
abeg the task don finish?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Olodo24:
somehow, you're right. In Nigeria, people proudly tell others that they're from the streets. We own it up with our full chests. I'm not a fan of either of them, but that's not an insult. Street is what we call kpako in pidgin. I proudly say it that I am from the streets, and a million other Nigerians do the same. It's considered an insult in this case cos the hate they person that said it. I don't even know what Bella is doing that Cee-C, Tacha and Erica didn't do in bundles, yet those ones were generally hyped. Erica said herself and Nengi were the hottest Lockdown girls and people comfortably swallowed it.
I don't fancy the Shellas, but I somehow wish Bella had been serving this gbas gbos from the first week (she even sold that vibe on day 1). Her prison ship got her reserved

Before you start this plenty Shalaye, let me school you on this, everyone know Streets means pako and what not, however you and I know that by Bella saying Phyna is from the streets , means she's from a low life, less privileged and razz background (Hence looking down on her) and you and I would also agree that no one should be mocked for their background , cos God didn't give anyone the privilege to choose their parents...
So next time, before you begin to defend your fave, know that there's a difference between Streets and 'STREETS'

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
100naira:
abeg the task don finish?

There's a third task
Involving shooting and editing a lifestyle video or so
They have been given costumes!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bella is not and will never be a straight talker, she is very cowardly, unnecessarily rude and condescending. Can't forget the day she threw Chomzy under the bus on top Phyna and Groovy gist. Unfortunately for her, her rude tongue that she frequently and easily unleash for other housemates cannot liberate her from her master and tormentor, the overgrown broiler.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
WELLDONE MY SUPER KABIYESI and TEAMkiss
U are a genius kiss
More votes to u!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Groovers, please forgive everything I said about My in law. I honestly disliked how indifferent he was to most issues relating to Phyna. I hate the way he behaved the day Agric fowl had issues with the Goddess. Family fight, but we will always settle our differences in-house and shame the enemies of beautiful things.

But how am I suppose to understand him when he never says what’s on his mind? How can I support someone I didn’t connect to emotional? This is the major reason his fanbase isn’t strong. People can’t connect with him!!!

But I have come to realize that above the calm demeanor, lies a strong man that would stand for all that is right, just and fair.

I’m sorry for trolling my In law.

I love you Groovy. Welcome to the family!

Phynation X Groovy

Groovy till day 72!!!

In-law opor!!!

Groovy spices, thank you oooo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
prewtyjulie:

I don't think so. in biggie's house u need some one in ur corner else u fit go mental, if na lie, ask kayvee

I understand, especially as mobile phone no dey, but if na me, na to go chop and sleep or to keep reading book (rule book) just to keep myself busy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geminita1:
Bella is a real character in the real world and in a reality show. She majorely doesn't instigate fights or go about looking for petty quarrels. She reacts to people bullying her and stands her ground in an argument.

Who bullied her when Sheggs had issues with Rachael?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bunny19: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geminita1:

I can see u r pained. Your tears tastes good by the way. Keep shedding it grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Allnacruise:

Team Adekunle Bella Dotun Rachel
Won the first task
This is not true
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abi make I snatch Groovy from Phyna?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.