Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963548 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2022
davodyguy:

Latest scores please.

Did you see my Adekunle's performance last night?
Hope he's still leading

He's not leading o!

Please pump more votes for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Threebear:
Team Sheggz has covered me with shame.

What's happening biko?

How is my Adekunle doing?

I pray he tops abeg. I'm glad he's receiving the accolades due him.

I still repeat Adekunle is the most brilliant this season. He's so good mehn.

Please, keep throwing in the votes abeg.

Vote Adekunle Dimkpa Asaa

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Clement1111:

Allow me hype Dotun na

Dotun must not be evicted

Dominators let's vote and put Islanders to shame

Dotun for the 100m

So you've unstan Bryann?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Allnacruise:

He's not leading o!

Lmao server room ko , client room ni. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Allnacruise:

He's not leading o!

This is fake abeg. Adekunle should be topping. I managed to convince all my friends to throw in votes for Adekunle. Adekunle or Bella should be topping. Bella's army no gree and it seems her family is buying off bbn blogs on Instagram to canvass votes for her.

First time in history Rant and Truth are supporting same housemate. To think Rant was rooting for Phyna previously. Nah! They have greased their palms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2022
If you know the reason why Golden eaglets does well in U17 World cup, then you will know the reason why Adekunke seems to be excelling within these collective.. Reason am...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2022
JBoss25:

So you've unstan Bryann?
nope
you will understand on sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2022
JBoss25:

So you've unstan Bryann?

Noo!

Bryan isn't up for the week and he had to vote for some housemates based on his relationship with other folks here.

He voted hugely for Adekunle.

As for Dotun, he was stylishly trying to placate that Hajia sth sth who's infatuated with boring Dotun. I feel for her though. I wonder how she would feel when Dotun is sent parking come Sunday. Dotun has been playing safe only to end up ruining his game. We need no pretense abeg. Be real and sensible.

Clement is all for Bryan. We are all for Bryan. But this week, we stand with Kunle Agbalagba.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Igbo language is sweet abeg

Bella's surname, Okagbue means he who says/decrees and kills.

Phyna's surname, Otabo means he who hunts down and dissects.

Based on yesterday's fight, should we say that both ladies killed and dissected each other? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2022
But adekunle boring for d house oh. I know he is intelligent nd skillful but man is dull. Hw una take manage like am sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:
If you know the reason why flying eagles does well in U17 World cup, then you will know the reason why Adekunke seems to be excelling within these collective.. Reason am...
why ? Because he is older than them or what re u trying to say? Meanwhile it's golden eaglets....or u just being sarcastic
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Good morning Vibryannts...
Good morning everyone
How una dey?

Safarigirl, Dannyxy, badinfluence, sanqa, itisHi, clement1111, chinachris and many others...

Thank you guys for holding it down for our boy ooo
The only hm giving d real bandwagons a run for their money

God bless you all

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:
If you know the reason why flying eagles does well in U17 World cup, then you will know the reason why Adekunke seems to be excelling within these collective.. Reason am...
Flying Eagles don't play U17 bro.
Be kamming down grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:
Golden Eaglets you mean
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Go and vote HERMES

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Our beautiful In law

GroovyMono

Their Daddy’s daddy!

Clear road for man way sabi

Your in law... until he is up for eviction grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Nozino:
Groovers, please forgive everything I said about My in law. I honestly disliked how indifferent he was to most issues relating to Phyna. I hate the way he behaved the day Agric fowl had issues with the Goddess. Family fight, but we will always settle our differences in-house and shame the enemies of beautiful things.

But how am I suppose to understand him when he never says what’s on his mind? How can I support someone I didn’t connect to emotional? This is the major reason his fanbase isn’t strong. People can’t connect with him!!!

But I have come to realize that above the calm demeanor, lies a strong man that would stand for all that is right, just and fair.

I’m sorry for trolling my In law.

I love you Groovy. Welcome to the family!

Phynation X Groovy

Groovy till day 72!!!

In-law opor!!!

Groovy spices, thank you oooo

We will know how sorry you are, the next time he is up for eviction.... we will check your in-law's percent undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Froshloaded:

Lmao server room ko , client room ni. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Frosh cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2022
UnknownQueen:

I understand, especially as mobile phone no dey, but if na me, na to go chop and sleep or to keep reading book (rule book) just to keep myself busy.

For how many weeks? easier said than done.

As for choping and sleeping... you wouldn't even make it pass the 2nd week

You think viewers want to watch that?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Chinachriss:

This is fake abeg. Adekunle should be topping. I managed to convince all my friends to throw in votes for Adekunle. Adekunle or Bella should be topping. Bella's army no gree and it seems her family is buying off bbn blogs on Instagram to canvass votes for her.

First time in history Rant and Truth are supporting same housemate. To think Rant was rooting for Phyna previously. Nah! They have greased their palms.
Who is Rant?

How true is it that people buy endorsement?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Who bullied her when Sheggs had issues with Rachael?

Rachel repeatedly refused to change her meat
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Chinachriss:

First time in history Rant and Truth are supporting same housemate. To think Rant was rooting for Phyna previously. Nah! They have greased their palms

Forgotten Hermes is in the mix?

I believe Adekunle should be top 2 sha.

Bella army dey para o...
@bolded...it's likely

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

We will know how sorry you are, the next time he is up for eviction.... we will check your in-law's percent undecided

We remember a certain Ike in Merike that everyone supporting Mercy making mouth they will vote for him only for them to dump him when it mattered.......cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2022
kosssy:
If you know the reason why Golden eaglets does well in U17 World cup, then you will know the reason why Adekunke seems to be excelling within these collective.. Reason am...

You no well...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2022
meobizy:
Nairalanders still dey on the afternoon quarrel? This forum too carry last place for trending matters.

What other talking points do we have aside Shella? if you see the pages moving... you need not be told who has made it possible.

.... so yes....we are milking the fight... other housemates are not giving us contents to discuss here..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Chinachriss:

Noo!

Bryan isn't up for the week and he had to vote for some housemates based on his relationship with other folks here.

He voted hugely for Adekunle.

As for Dotun, he was stylishly trying to placate that Hajia sth sth who's infatuated with boring Dotun. I feel for her though. I wonder how she would feel when Dotun is sent parking come Sunday. Dotun has been playing safe only to end up ruining his game. We need no pretense abeg. Be real and sensible.

Clement is all for Bryan. We are all for Bryan. But this week, we stand with Kunle Agbalagba.

God bless you cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Love800:
But adekunle boring for d house oh. I know he is intelligent nd skillful but man is dull. Hw una take manage like am sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Shey you guys already said my faves are leaving, why waste my votes on them?

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Sanqa:

He is doing it for us. He needs to correct the Ebuka narrative.

When he was attacking her... he was doing it for himself, now he is loving her... he is doing it for you people cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Twoclans:

Taaaaaaaaaaa na lie .

Anybody who believes he is in love will equally believe that a badoski like me has never seen a dick. angry

Keep believing this... cos to accept he actually likes Bella will take away your peace grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.