Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1963511 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Threebear:
Team Sheggz has covered me with shame.

Lmao
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Love800:
But adekunle boring for d house oh. I know he is intelligent nd skillful but man is dull. Hw una take manage like am sef

A proper delawood undecided

Imagine for a moment that all the remaining housemates have Kunle's chilled personality?

Just imagine it.... for a second

Does that give you a fun show? aside tasks time?

so.... yeah, thats what I am talking about

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Chinachriss:

You're correct nne m. Rant is after her belly. I'm surprised she's still riding with her hence I believe she was paid.

Angel, QueenMercyAtang and Liquorose followed and paid her to fight back Truth.

I prefer Truth although she's toxic. She chooses only one and sticks to him/her. The way she fought for Erica ehn, then Mariah and now Bella. I like straightforward folks. Rant na anywhere money dey, her belly go face.
Lol,truth is a proper werey..d way she trolls atimes sounds funny but she's toxic..Na Phyna be her target this season and I see Rant dumping Bella soon to defend Phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Na level 3 runs be that.... they are waiting for Kunle there grin

Don't you think Sheggz will go to that level 3 before Adekunle? I don't even see Adekunle going there at all. Worry more about Sheggz because I don't know if he can survive Sunday, should Biggie evict three cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2022
fitzmayowa:

We remember a certain Ike in Merike that everyone supporting Mercy making mouth they will vote for him only for them to dump him when it mattered.......cheesy

Those ones been dey even disguise... team phyna were open about their stance from the beginning.... they said they won't vote for Groovy and has maintained that grin

Na when they kick the boy off next week he will know say him ship was effective for his stomach only grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2022
davodyguy:
This is the video.

Driving to work and almost shed tears

https://twitter.com/i/status/1569840844559060994

Adekunle is good

God bless Chomzy. She genuinely like Adekunle.

See her reaction in the video

Adekunle keeps giving us bragging rights, I mean he's up and still doing wonders but one stupid idiot thats also up is busy fighting his best guy in the house and doing woman wrapper up and down.

The difference.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

He go still go meet Chomzy for level 3... Nigerians are not voting for tasks people grin
Na here we dey ....lol..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2022
nazablossom:

It's too early please grin cheesy

tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Lol,truth is a proper werey..d way she trolls atimes sounds funny but she's toxic..Na Phyna be her target this season and I see Rant dumping Bella soon to defend Phyna

She will defend Phyna when she clashes with someone outside Bella but if it's Bella, she will retreat like the cat she is.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I don't need an opinion from a Shegzs fan..

Well ...you just got it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Lol, you know that's a big joke, right? Sheggz can't lace Adekunle's boot grin

How is this a joke?

Where is Chomzy now? Is she not the highest tasks earner? in her case sef.... she twerked and shipped.... Kunle is a bore

I can't see what Sheggz is doing here tho... I thought you guys said he is homeville already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alfredex(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Frank65:

Don't you think Sheggz will go to that level 3 before Adekunle? I don't even see Adekunle going there at all. Worry more about Sheggz because I don't know if he can survive Sunday, should Biggie evict three cool

We shall see
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Imagine for a moment that all the remaining housemates have Kunle's chilled personality?

Adekunle is not a delawood abeg. Dotun is. Adekunle has given us back to back moments in the house.

He contributes significantly to tasks.
He is super brilliant, assertive and leader extraordinaire.
He once put Shegzz in his place.
He shushed up Chichi.
He represents Yoruba nation to the core.
His poignant story about his deadbeat dad broke Twitter.
What about his streaks of winnings?
Or his conspicuous and perfect views about fellow housemates which haters arrogate as gossips? Keduzie maka his deep pleasing voice?

Adekunle's mistake was that yeye bonding with Allysyn which nearly ruined his game.
I'm glad he is becoming what I saw on the stage.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Sheggz is not a task master.... grin

U keep yarnibg all these "it is not by tasks" statement ...

Adekunle isn't just about tasks...as far as level up season is concerned he is far more relevant and a major actor in the developing story lines....

What exactly is Shegz relevance in the house.? Cos of a repulsive ship that even those on board themselves are tired of....

Take several back seats and come to terms that u got it wrong with ur speculations on who to support....shegz disappointed u big time....u overcalvulated ...he underperformed....

Deal with it. Adekunle is not the cause of shegz loosing his relevance on the show

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Chinachriss:

She will defend Phyna when she clashes with someone outside Bella but if it's Bella, she will retreat like the cat she is.
Exactly what she's doing now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

But it's ok for Adekunle to be obsessed with nominating her right? lipsrsealed

Comrade your body too dey hot. You are always looking for fan war and fight fight. Is everything okay in your life? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Frank65:

We are prepared for the eventualities, you guys are the ones with delusions... you believe that cos kunle is active during tasks.... he will win or survive this eviction, so I am merely pointing you to his counterpart in level 3, Chomzy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Godoverevery:
I think sheggz really bleeped Bella game up.

Bella would have enjoy that house more if sheggz wasn't there.

See how happy she is tonight....

Adekunle is just too much.......that guy is the most intelligent ever to grace BBN.

Most housemate will really wish to be on the same team with adekunle henceforth.......with him you already have an advantage.

Adekunle will go far after this show honestly because of his versatility.

The guy is truly bright, only cyph n khalid would av truly been true competitions for him, but fortunately dey left early.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2022
scondy:

Na here we dey ....lol..

Ok nah grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2022
The most focused housemate this season kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

What other talking points do we have aside Shella? if you see the pages moving... you need not be told who has made it possible.

.... so yes....we are milking the fight... other housemates are not giving us contents to discuss here..

Liar...Adekunle alone has made pages flown since yesterday endlessly and for good good reasons not needless, annoying, fights

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Chinachriss:

Adekunle is not a delawood abeg. Dotun is. Adekunle has given us back to back moments in the house.

He contributes significantly to tasks.
He is super brilliant, assertive and leader extraordinaire.
He once put Shegzz in his place.
He shushed up Chichi.
He represents Yoruba nation to the core.
His poignant story about his deadbeat dad broke Twitter.
What about his streaks of winnings?
Or his conspicuous and perfect views about fellow housemates which haters arrogate as gossips? Keduzie maka his deep pleasing voice?

Adekunle's mistake was that yeye bonding with Allysyn which nearly ruined his game.
I'm glad he is becoming what I saw on the stage.

I get am before no be property..... just saying grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Yet he is the housemates that enjoys the most screen time.....can u watch the show for 20mins straight without cameras being on Adekunle at least 10mins of that time....he trends effortlessly on twitter cos he has been a major talking point on the show....his gists alone na housemate....yet u want to push delawood narrative....

Delusion at its finest .....

No be resident gossip narrative again....not girls are leaving him narrative again...u don see another one...

How many storyline ur footballer get?

Mtchew

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
scondy:

Adekunle isn't just about tasks...as far as level up season is concerned he is far more relevant and a major actor in the developing story lines....

What exactly is Shegz relevance in the house.? Cos of a repulsive ship that even those on board themselves are tired of....

Take several back seats and come to terms that u got it wrong with ur speculations on who to support....shegz disappointed u big time....u overcalvulated ...he underperformed....

Deal with it. Adekunle is not the cause of shegz loosing his relevance on the show

Your epistles won't keep your Kunle from Level 3... Chomzy is waiting for him there. He will level up, if not this week... then next week lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

How is this a joke?

Where is Chomzy now? Is she not the highest tasks earner? in her case sef.... she twerks and shipped.... Kunle is a bore

I can't see what Sheggz is doing here tho... I thought you guys said he is homeville already?
Oga u go shalaye tire and this is forever Ur punishment for stanning an idiot....You are not even ashamed that Mr Ikoyi is yet to win what Chomzy have won on the show and u are here capping nonsense and running ment in diff people's mention..
Yen yen yen,is not by winning task..its by been condescending and behaving like a woman wrapper.....oshisco plc...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

How is this a joke?

Where is Chomzy now? Is she not the highest tasks earner? in her case sef.... she twerked and shipped.... Kunle is a bore

Don't be like this, how many Chomzy fans have you seen here, actively campaigning for her, Doyin has active fans here and the results on Sunday showed who has more fans.

Stop comparing Chomzy and Adekunle, who's talking about task here.

Don't let me start questioning some things about you na, I expect more.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

We are prepared for the eventualities, you guys are the ones with delusions... you believe that cos kunle is active during tasks.... he will win or survive this eviction, so I am merely pointing you to his counterpart in level 3, Chomzy grin

He will survive cos he is loved by so many ...his personality is endearing and he has stamped himself as a relevant factor on the show we are all watching ...so majority wanna see him stay on the show.....

Can't say same for ur fave whose personality is repulsive that even the shippers are praying for deliverance for Bella

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Comrade your body too dey hot. You are always looking for fan war and fight fight. Is everything okay in your life? undecided

If you are going to keep addressing me personally on this show.... I would rather not engage you again pls

I don't roll like this

I thought I made myself abundantly clear yesterday? it seems you will always believe what you want to believe and see what you want to see

bye! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2022
scondy:

The only things going for him rn are his ascent and fine face. Nothing more. I'm sure these were the two reasons the likes of Gezeem got smitten. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Liar...Adekunle alone has made pages flown since yesterday endlessly and for good good reasons not needless, annoying, fights

Yeah... you are right

Shella had highlights all through the day, all by themselves....being themselves. Then biggy with his tasks gave Kunle his own highlight at night grin

Today is another day..... Kunle highlights will come at night.... wait for it and pray he or his group wins. grin

You shouldn't have to call me a liar tho.... it was needless undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Oga u go shalaye tire and this is forever Ur punishment for stanning an idiot....You are not even ashamed that Mr Ikoyi is yet to win what Chomzy have won on the show and u are here capping nonsense and running ment in diff people's mention..
Yen yen yen,is not by winning task..its by been condescending and behaving like a woman wrapper.....oshisco plc...

Lmaooo, she should tell us what Sheggz has been useful for in that house.

HOH he can't win, tasks zero, always causing fight, not like he can cook like WM,He's not funny and playful, he can't dance on Saturday, always carrying his two left legs and following Ekuke up and down from day 1 till he gets booted out.

Gezeem, wetin u see for the boy sef. Tell us pls.

Kiddwaya was way way better and more interesting than Sheggz

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Geezeem:

Your epistles won't keep your Kunle from Level 3... Chomzy is waiting for him there. He will level up, if not this week... then next week lipsrsealed

Adekunle that is finalist material. Watch out sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.