Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962848 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Another one for you, Kabiyesi Adekunle ......
Eni ori e ,KO ri nkan nkan (who doesn't Stan you, is simply stanning shit).... grin grin grin

At least hide the phone number

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2022
genius43:

Unknown is now KNOWN ... wonderment! E don go stan enter chance

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

No go dey toast d babe o

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

And they start wondering how unknown entities get their phone number.

Africa Magic Web developers needs to do better in hiding sensitive details like that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2022
dominique:

The way you keep whining about this forum and his admin, I expect you to have deactivated your account by now. Why are you still here? How many people did you call moderator for when the likes of Sheggz, Bella, Amaka, Bryan and Doyin were trolled endlessly? I wish we had a clown emoji here
Deactivate his account bawo.You wan dey pursue customer for Seun now and we all know that customers are always right..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Phyna and co should be careful of what dey gist with sheggz Shekpe ooo cos he will definitely report to his madam ekuke bella when he returns to her!!!

When you have a man that digs you, he won't keep things from you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2022
dominique:

The way you keep whining about this forum and his admin, I expect you to have deactivated your account by now. Why are you still here? How many people did you call moderator for when the likes of Sheggz, Bella, Amaka, Bryan and Doyin were trolled endlessly? I wish we had a clown emoji here

cheesy cheesy

I like this side of you.

You are human first before becoming a mod. You breathe and talk like every other person in this forum so don't let anyone bully you into silence with the mod card.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:
Beauty's disqualification was caused by Chomzy , I don't know why Chomzy is trying to make groovy and Phyna feel for it

She knew her dance brings up issues between Beauty and Groovy , yet she did it again next Saturday

Chomzy even tried to take over fully when they merged , if not for the gossip stuff . Now she's telling them to show some respect to Beauty
the ways and manners u guys talk so much nonsense with so much confidence is very confounding.
Chomzy is a witch to be in island and know what's going on in trenches?
And when has the way a grown up girl dances with a grown up guy become a source of conflict, even if it were in a village club?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GoAndVerify: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2022
carammel:

Haqhaqhaq
Every woman at one point or the other will go through this, even a woman that has refused to get pregnant or have a baby will at one time have a droopy boob and foldy stomach, eeya cheesy.

Every breast is a perfect breast
Every stomach is a perfect breast
That body you are insecure about is someone else’s ideal body.

Stop consoling yourself with this nonsense mentality.

No matter how good you think you are or look physically, you cannot tell another person what he or she should find attractive.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

That's part of why I don't post screenshots of votes

Make I no go looseguard cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2022
I respect this groovy mono. Do we remember all those convos he had with. Phyna, where he told her he didn't like her as much, and our priestess responded that she has been a loyal side chick to a guy in a serious relationship before, all she needs is attention, all the disgusted faces he made then, whenever she kissed or held him in public. And even when Illebaye asked who he liked, He said, Beauty, Chomzy and Illebaye. So all this talk about him liking Phyna from the beginning, and saying he never had eyes for Chomzy, that one na beta gameplay. He has seen how she has been escaping eviction back to back, and she always makes sure he is fed. He is now enjoying the fact that he didn't dump her earlier, cos now, he's surely going to the finals. I doff hat for the guy. His head de the game. Phyna sef really tried and hustled this guy, with food, respect, and prince treatment, so its only fair that she enjoys the fruit of her labour. I still believe Groomzy will happen, but not in the house.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
carammel:

Check my illustrative diagram well, Bella’s type of body is well represented, that should make my message clear enough.

Another truth is, some women will be fat, slim, fair, dark meaning physique and color will differ in all women but you see that droopy breast and foldy stomach cheesy, it will happen to every woman, how you let society decide your self esteem is your prerogative.

Why didn't you bring this up with your illustrative diagram when Bella was the victim?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
bentenny:
Abeg make no body ever compare SYE with Level Up season abeg......
Level Up season is superb in terms of content....WM throughout the season was practically the one carrying the SYE on his back hence it was so easy to know he would turn out as the winner!
But this season,e choke! grin
like 7up,the difference is clear!

FYI this comment is my opinion ohh...
He was carrying the show on his back indeed undecided. When he was busy policing his fellow housemates on how to behave, what to say and what not to say to please the viewers. Who's the fan's favourite and who's not. Those that should apply pressure on their ship because it will be beneficial to one party even when there was no single "chemistry" between them (Emmarose). Anybody that challenges him was declared public enemy.

Apart from
Maria
Pere
Cross and
Angel

Other members of shine ya eye family are okpo undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Nozino:
Una nr see when Phyna asked Chi chi to give Sheggz full biscuit so he can give to Bella in the morning??

Una nr hear that one?

Nonsense and decampaigning

As Biggie called her out during diary section for denying Shella their food, what do you expect? Of course she would want to paint a good picture of herself.

Not everyone is gullible thou.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Phyna wish she could get a man that truly cares about her …

Women hating on women thing is real …

Bella is such a sweet gal !!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2022
nazablossom:

He was carrying the show on his back indeed undecided. When he was busy policing his fellow housemates on how to behave, what to say and what not to say to please the viewers. Who's the fan's favourite and who's not. Those that should apply pressure on their ship because it will be beneficial to one party even when there was no single "chemistry" between them (Emmarose). Anybody that challenges him was declared public enemy.

Apart from
Maria
Pere
Cross and
Angel

that useless season hit ground zero the night ebuka fraudulently evicted Maria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2022
JBoss25:
He is a foodlum like me

This is pure gold
Foodlum
cheesy
I have learnt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Aguwanyi:

No go dey toast d babe o

Trust me! I won't but if she eventually no wan let me rest or obsessed with or psyching me, wil kindly report her here grin cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2022
genius43:

Oh, I didn't even notice, any implication(s)?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Trust me! I won't but if she eventually no wan let me rest or obsessed with or psyching me, wil kindly report her here grin cheesy wink
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Nozino:

This was Aunty’s post. Like unprovoked oo

She didn’t talk about your breasts or phallus, did she? That would have been bad, to me.
She was analyzing the hassmets, can she live?
She can slam any hassmet she wants to, they signed up for the world to dissect/judge and analyze them

Keep the analyses on the HMs, don’t project analysis on forum people, it is an anonymous forum.
It is weird to do so honestly

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Oh, I didn't even notice, any implication(s)?

grin wait till u see evidence of implications grin ,

Jus make sure u not hostile in communication, be friendly . Atleast now u have many good morning now!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Jealous of a man? Dat calls his girl stupid,sick nd barking like a dog grin grin grin, people on dis forum are funny sha
Uzomarrr12345:
Phyna wish she could get a man that truly cares about her …

Women hating on women thing is real …

Bella is such a sweet gal !!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

grin wait till u see evidence of implications grin ,

Jus make sure u not hostile in communication, be friendly . Atleast now u have many good morning now!
Make Una go text my brother and husband na, na Una sabi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Nhazeru:

As Biggie called her out during diary section about denying Shella their food, what do you expect? Of course she would want to paint a good picture of herself.

Not everyone is gullible thou.

As in eh..,her head dey the game a 100%
She's very very calculative
She and Groovy are good gamers

Having survived numerous evictions, she no longer cries on Sunday when she sees Ebuka.
She's now fully aware she's strong, coupled with what the crowd did on Sunday to Bella, she thinks Bella isn't strong reason she came up with that unnecessary fight and shaming Bella with the same stuff Ebuka questioned her about.

She reads the game wella

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
nooker:
I like what I'm seeing on my screen. Sheggz having a time out with his 'friends' and 'enemies' and they are actually talking. And we have Bella talking with Chizzy and Doyin without rancour. Life no suppose hard at all. It may seem as though Biggie did this split on purpose. Thank you Biggie. You do this one well

shocked
I thought I read she went to sleep?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Make Una go text my brother and husband na , na Una sabi

Lolz jus kidding , I have got self-esteem than that.. jus catching cruise.. it fun u know.

Coming thru your bro is even best fr applicants, bride price would have bn paid before you self is aware.. brother carry u dey go ur hub's house grin

At bolded u don't even know which one should shoulder the lie? Fidgeting while u type ni? Abi the NCC now run TIER number ni? grin
Oya mam kindly repackage your LIE.... SOFLTY!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
queenemelda:
I respect this groovy mono. Do we remember all those convos he had with. Phyna, where he told her he didn't like her as much, and our priestess responded that she has been a loyal side chick to a guy in a serious relationship before, all she needs is attention, all the disgusted faces he made then, whenever she kissed or held him in public. And even when Illebaye asked who he liked, He said, Beauty, Chomzy and Illebaye. So all this talk about him liking Phyna from the beginning, and saying he never had eyes for Chomzy, that one na beta gameplay. He has seen how she has been escaping eviction back to back, and she always makes sure he is fed. He is now enjoying the fact that he didn't dump her earlier, cos now, he's surely going to the finals. I doff hat for the guy. His head de the game. Phyna sef really tried and hustled this guy, with food, respect, and prince treatment, so its only fair that she enjoys the fruit of her labour. I still believe Groomzy will happen, but not in the house.
This
No one in that house is more focused than Groovy. I don't even like him as such but I cannot take this away from him. Its a pity he may not win, he always puts his best foot forward, politically correct , almost Whitemoney style. He never forgets where he is and why he is there.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
nazablossom:

Apart from
Maria
Pere
Cross and
Angel

Nansins and your opinion..
Whitemoney was entertaining...he only over played the script while being pretentious.

Even this season's housemates tried to copy him with their dance on the stage/ stage presence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2022
rainluv:

Why didn't you bring this up with your illustrative diagram when Bella was the victim?
Keep policing my post, my point has been made and message has been passed unbiasedly, if you ain’t cool with it, come and beat me. undecided undecided

They trolled Doyin here, Amaka, did you ever post anything against such?

Unlike you, i will never support body shaming a woman even if I don’t like the person.
You don’t like Phyna and you are good with shaming her, that is what makes us different and thats your choice which i have no power over.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.