Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958554 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:

She didn’t talk about your breasts or phallus, did she? That would have been bad, to me.
She was analyzing the hassmets, can she live?
She can slam any hassmet she wants to, they signed up for the world to dissect/judge and analyze them

Keep the analyses on the HMs, don’t project analysis on forum people, it is an anonymous forum.
It is weird to do so honestly

Did you read my reply to her? I tackled her like I would any other forum member. Where’s the projected analysis on her person? Can any of you show me my post that warranted the bile she posted that I couldn’t even properly reply to because, guess what? She’s a mod!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Last push for Adekunle. Please keep voting for him. Biggie might evict 4 on Sunday, we are looking at topping

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
carammel:

Keep policing my post, my point has been made and message has been passed unbiasedly, if you ain’t cool with it, come and beat me. undecided undecided

Unlike you, i will never support body shaming a woman even if I don’t like the person.
You don’t like Phyna and you are good with shaming her, that is what makes us different and thats your choice which i have no power over.

When and where did I body shame phyna? undecided

If you will never support body shaming a woman, is Bella not a woman as well, why have you never stood up for her? undecided
As long as this thread is concerned,she has been body shamed the most embarassed, why turn a blind eye to that?...miss sanctimonious feminist

for the bolded,I ain't an agbero neither am I from the street...,so restt!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/itswhitemoney/status/1570223024321826816?s=46&t=Q6s9JqB-8vgoAWNkhRx5yg

WM want people to save Shegz
Geezeem, he is your Teamie o cheesy

Really?
Some vile people have already condemned him on this thread claiming bandwagon and tribal nonsense. Just because he campaigned for chibueze and Bella which Nengi is also guilty of undecided

Glad he added sheggz, they can take several seats now
In Wm's tweet:; "'so who dey' been dey pain them that year" lol...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/itswhitemoney/status/1570223024321826816?s=46&t=Q6s9JqB-8vgoAWNkhRx5yg

WM want people to save Shegz
Geezeem, he is your Teamie o cheesy

shocked shocked
What?!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Lolz jus kidding , I have got self-esteem than that.. jus catching cruise.. it fun u know.

Coming thru your bro is even best fr applicants, bride price would have bn paid before you self is aware.. brother carry u dey go ur hub's house grin

At bolded u don't even know which one should shoulder the lie? Fidgeting while u type ni? Abi the NCC now run TIER number ni? grin
Oya mam kindly repackage your LIE.... SOFLTY!

Rest!
Not everyone is a liar like u, I've already voted Kabiyesi with my personal line, but yesterday I had to register my brother and husband's line just to vote him......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2022
https://twitter.com/mrkainebinduom/status/1570222118343774208?s=46&t=Q6s9JqB-8vgoAWNkhRx5yg

Did this happen? Anyone?
This is why I have huge reservations smh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Any other person replying how ever dey dim fit isn't wrong, but as a moderator, ur job isn't to meddle n give rude replies. If d mod felt d comment was offensive d right path would av been to ban d account not to come n break all d rules of d forum simply because u av d power to do so without repercussions

If she had banned the moniker, people will still scream that she is using her power unjustly.

Her reply was in order.... at least most people who didn't know she has vawulence would know how to thread next time smiley

She replied without personally attacking the forumite which is in order as no rule was broken

People attack her here all the time. i think it's a bit unfair. this is not me holding a brief for her.... but like I said, don't attack someone and want them as same time to be a bigger person... it's manipulative undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Life na pot of beans

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Why are you like this, Mod went for Phyna and shamed her by saying she looked like she was 25 years old 5 years ago, someone cautioned her but she went on to drop something more degrading.

If we say u lie again now, u go say we dey yab u undecided

The one you call Ekuke (dog) is not a woman right? And calling a human being a dog is not shaming? oh puuuleezzzz!!!

As for the bolded, you can knock yourself out! embarassed

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2022
nooker:

If you see Gezeem and Gieel post, don't even bother to try and reason with them. Their case is different

You have no idea how many posts I skip here daily lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2022
rainluv:

If you will never support body shaming a woman, is Bella not a woman as well, why have you never stood up for her? undecided
As long as this thread is concerned,she has been body shamed the most embarassed, why turn a blind eye to that?...miss sanctimonious feminist

When you support, edge on and like posts that bodyshamed Phyna, you are no different, i honestly don’t have a problem with that, do you girl but atleast own it with your full chest.

Miss Sanctimonious hypocrite, Amaka(fat pig)and Doyin(opolo eyes) have the tag for the most body bodyshamed on this thread, you do not like them and you have never spoken for them either so please Rest as well.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Geezeem:

The one you call Ekuke (dog) is not a woman right? And calling a human being a dog is not shaming? oh puuuleezzzz!!!

No vex jare, she's actually Dr. Mrs. Ekuke B.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2022
At this stage, anybody that goes home has tried. I no dey put mouth for any fight again, see Sheggs, Groovy, Phyna and the rest of them having a cool lovely convo. The producers just dey show us fights upon fights, but we no go see when they make peace. See them agreeing to hold the same peaceful convo downstairs with Dr. Mrs. Ekuke B.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2022
rainluv:

At the bolded...I see what you did there. cheesy

There are posters you shouldn't take serious on this thread. I don't waste my time replying hypocrites, that's why I select people that I mention. Not everyone is worth mentioning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2022
BELLA IS CURRENTLY TOPPING THE POLL cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2022
I find it totally horrifying and inexcusable for Nigerian feminists to have slept on Doyin just because she does not have the right looks, or connections, for them lipsrsealed
I can’t ever take them seriously with respects to BB
Feisty, fiery, frank, hard worker, girls’ girl, loyal, didn’t castigate her fellow woman because of man, didn’t betray any friend in this game, chased man, was chased, expressed her sexuality, not a wimp or doormat for man, intelligent, earns money, all the things the movement claims it loves…
They slept on her (I know why)
SMH forever

When a movement glorifies classism, or thrives on hate, then know it is doomed lol

Doyin Oregano
BBposterity will be forever kind to her
She is imperfect, but she is a true woman…she showed her good, bad and ugly and the good can be proud of itself, for overwhelming the other two
Chai!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Rest!
Not everyone is a liar like u, I've already voted Kabiyesi with my personal line, but yesterday I had to register my brother and husband's line just to vote him......

Aunty rest.. I am not a troll here, jus cruise!
Like u didn't process what I said.. carefully go thru "I said number you posted is for one person that you not even sure which to put! Jus a number and it should be that of your bro or hub" . So you don't need to attack me verbally... I am not commonly found to type here bt trust me I am here 20/7, so I am not part of those u wana bant.. peace ✌
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2022
carammel:

Haqhaqhaq
Every woman at one point or the other will go through this, even a woman that has refused to get pregnant or have a baby will at one time have a droopy boob and foldy stomach, eeya cheesy.

Every breast is a perfect breast
Every stomach is a perfect breast
That body you are insecure about is someone else’s ideal body.

That's it!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2022
HajiaNotu:
We have less than 48 hours to gooooo

Pls
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN
VOTE DOTUN please guys cry
Dotun might not have a lot of fans

But he has a fighter in you,Dotun is lucky to have you as a fan, despite the fact that you are the only one supporting him here.yiu stood up for him,you went all out and defended him,you are a loyal fan and I hope all fans would learn from you

Hajianotu this one are for you

May Sunday results be favourable to you

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2022
queenemelda:
I respect this groovy mono. Do we remember all those convos he had with. Phyna, where he told her he didn't like her as much, and our priestess responded that she has been a loyal side chick to a guy in a serious relationship before, all she needs is attention, all the disgusted faces he made then, whenever she kissed or held him in public. And even when Illebaye asked who he liked, He said, Beauty, Chomzy and Illebaye. So all this talk about him liking Phyna from the beginning, and saying he never had eyes for Chomzy, that one na beta gameplay. He has seen how she has been escaping eviction back to back, and she always makes sure he is fed. He is now enjoying the fact that he didn't dump her earlier, cos now, he's surely going to the finals. I doff hat for the guy. His head de the game. Phyna sef really tried and hustled this guy, with food, respect, and prince treatment, so its only fair that she enjoys the fruit of her labour. I still believe Groomzy will happen, but not in the house.

I personally watched this that night... after Saturday party

The good thing is, viewers know the truth. When Phyna comes out she will too grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2022
rainluv:

LMAO cheesy,as if she can hear you
LMAO grin
Can't you see that she heard me. grin grin
She went to bed. When she woke up at night she spoke to only Doyin.
Even this morning she's speaking to Doyin and not anyone else.
Just like I want her to grin
It's like I will keep posting like that. It works grin cheesy

Very dramatic cheesy cheesy grin
Lmao grin
Aren't we all? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2022
rainluv:

grin grin
This season is more interesting. grin sye was the worst season grin blah blah blah

Meanwhile this season's housemates are still struggling with 300k, 200k, 100k followers in week 8 for a show that is ending in week 10.
Abeg
E reach to laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Doyin is not street enough, however she is not rich or connected enough (family wise). She is not the best in looks, she is dark skinned
From an average or at best average upper class home
A regular woman
That’s just the only reason she is not the top girl this season
Chai Naija
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:
Doyin is not street enough, however she is not rich or connected enough (family wise). She is not the best in looks, she is dark skinned
From an average or at best average upper class home
A regular woman
That’s just the only reason she is not the top girl this season
Chai Naija
lipsrsealed
she made her condition worse by begging for man and getting rejected left right and centre she had to settle for agbero chizz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Clement1111:

Dotun might not have a lot of fans

But he has a fighter in you,Dotun is lucky to have you as a fan, despite the fact that you are the only one supporting him here.yiu stood up for him,you went all out and defended him,you are a loyal fan and I hope all fans would learn from you

Hajianotu this one are for you

May Sunday results be favourable to you

Wowwwwwwwwwww grin

Thank youuuu soooooooooooo muchhhh cool
This means a LOT to me cool
#tearyeyes#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Threebear:
embarassed

So far. Give us top 3 and bottom 3.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Bella has given me another wig this morning. This time a short one
Bella dear. I'm well pleased grin
3 wigs in 3 days.
I also like her outfit too. kiss
Bella the beauty kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Geezeem:

But we've seen people on here give housemates nicknames too and you haven't called them out for that. Ekuke is a nickname for Bella, a fitting one I must say. Why are you pained?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

E no even interested reach half of shine your eyes

Na people wey their fav be delawood last season go make such statement
grin grin grin
Sye remains my best season of all time abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.