Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954155 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
MamBi:

I don’t know why I am not excited about this.

The way Nigerians drag housemates shocked shocked.

I hope S-Africans will not start feeling some type of way undecided
It'll definitely lead to quite a number of Nigeria vs SA twitter wars..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Threebear:
No need wasting your votes , Dotun and Allyson are leaving.
Only two people will be evicted on Sunday .

There will be a top 6 plus the riders ....

So all our faves are safe .

Does pregnancy give one swollen feet , because my feet are swollen , my nose has also gotten bigger and redish and I have rashes all over my neck ...is this normal , should I be worried ?
Men now get pregnant lool cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fgs, you people should rest. She is out already, why are you still on her case. Someone that started talking to Chizzy immediately they merged. That's how some people were saying she dropped Bryan when he said he is an upcoming artist, meanwhile she is the one counting Bryan as a friend
majamajic:
Nigeria girls

Immediately Chizzy said his family is very wealthy , he schooled abroad at a time , that all his relations live abroad

Doyin swing in

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Desperado FC have started wailing in my mentions again grin

Where was this energy when Dotun's hoh leadership skills was being condemned by almost everybody? So because it's aquafina we should not state our observations again abi? Na you go tire.

Go through the Nairaland rules to look the one where it explicitly stated that no big brother naija housemate should not be trolled or criticized. Till then make peace with the fact that your fina has displaced Dotun as the worst hoh so far this season. At least Dotun never used his hoh privilege to oppress others.

Keep wailing, I go still talk my talk.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
damiviolet:

Am always smiling thou cos after all problem e no dey finish......bia gimme juice I don drink enough water today wink
Problem no dey finish o, reason bbn is an escape route from reality for some of us and always eager for a new season.
Wahala for who take housemates matter seriously.
Ngwanu, for you and you only grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
dominique:

Where was this energy when Dotun's hoh leadership skills was being condemned by almost everybody? So because it's aquafina we should not state our observations again abi? Na you go tire.

Go through the Nairaland rules to look the one where it explicitly stated that no big brother naija housemate should not be trolled or criticized. Till then make peace with the fact that your fina has displaced Dotun as the worst hoh so far this season. At least Dotun never used his hoh privilege to oppress others.

Doltun was rude to some ladies!! ask Chomzy tongue cos his sissy ass can't even challenge his fellow man!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
dominique:

2022 BBN winner !!!

Thou , he can be annoying sha !

As long as phyna or Adekunle doesn’t win … I’m fine

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
badinfluence:

It has started cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dannyxy:
exactly, you can’t be doing and making others feel bad for what you are technically doing because there is a loophole…

It’s hypocrisy and “selective morality” …

You don’t want to be bullied, you don’t want to be harassed, but you bully and harass housemates, fine when others do it, just report, don’t complain, blackmail or maintain a high morale ground like you are wiser than everyone..

That’s why I have a problem with one particular person here, her faux morale standards, but do worse because she can get away with it…
Eeghe the person I am talking about is not you, but your “sismance”

Are the HMs on his thread. How do the insults hurled at them here affect them? You have said a lot without actually saying anything that makes sense. Selective morality indeed.

If i hurl insult at you fave, hurl also at mine. If you decide that you'll insult me because you fave was insulted, kirikiri it is!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ibukzy:
Next year’s big brother is going to be fire, Nigeria X South Africa in one house ��

Lol. Is this gonna work? They'd eviction all the south Africans before the Nigerians start getting evicted. That is if it's by numbers....
I don't see how they'd fix the voting style without cheating the south Africans, considering Nigeria's number .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
homesteady:

Yes oh.

I can’t still think of any reason why they just stopped BBAfrica.

One of the reasons might be that even though the major sponsors were from Naija, other countries were beginning to collude (in voting) in order not to let Nigerians win even when deserved. Some of the housemates especially the ones from East Africa were so blatant about conspiring against Naija housemates…. Similar to how fans here vote for housemates they don’t like just to push out another housemates who is a threat.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Contestants will still be picked through connections and favouritism. Derenle Edun was among the committee that used to pick bba contestants back then. Nothing will change, it will still be the same method. Nigeria can never change.
Sweetpink:

There’s no single doubt about BBN being a huge success but recently,they have run out of ideas and if they continue like this,the show will become a huge mess!
We want something different because we are tired of the fact that 99% of these housemates came in through recommendations,connections and favoritism.That’s why most of them just sit down and lazy about without bringing in much content!
Some of them are playing safe because they don’t want to offend their sponsors…that’s bullshit!
We need organic people that will be picked based on certain criteria,not familiar faces!!!
Let southAfricans handle this show,you will see the difference.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na SAns go cry for this matter. Nigerians no get joy
Sanqa:

It has started cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Threebear:
No need wasting your votes , Dotun and Allyson are leaving.
Only two people will be evicted on Sunday .

There will be a top 6 plus the riders ....

So all our faves are safe .

Does pregnancy give one swollen feet , because my feet are swollen , my nose has also gotten bigger and redish and I have rashes all over my neck ...is this normal , should I be worried ?
O gini bu ife nke a! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Culer: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Doltun was rude to some ladies!! ask Chomzy tongue cos his sissy ass can't even challenge his fellow man!!
dotun is gay. Like pure undiluted gay... Someone who knows him told me.
The person said even doyin knows about his sexuality.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why are you wicked like this grin grin grin
scondy:
Islanders....please vote Adekunle o....

So we don't start trending #EvictedbutGoated next week...

Igi ewedu oni wo lu wa o .....

Thanks for voting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
badinfluence:

It will be good if its only limited to twitter… undecided

I pray another round of attacks on residents will not be kicked off…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is my fear as well. Especially when someone feels slighted on twitter
MamBi:

It will be good if its only limited to twitter… undecided

I pray another round of attacks on residents will not be kicked off

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:
I find it totally horrifying and inexcusable for Nigerian feminists to have slept on Doyin just because she does not have the right looks, or connections, for them lipsrsealed
I can’t ever take them seriously with respects to BB
Feisty, fiery, frank, hard worker, girls’ girl, loyal, didn’t castigate her fellow woman because of man, didn’t betray any friend in this game, chased man, was chased, expressed her sexuality, not a wimp or doormat for man, intelligent, earns money, all the things the movement claims it loves…
They slept on her (I know why)
SMH forever

When a movement glorifies classism, or thrives on hate, then know it is doomed lol

Doyin Oregano
BBposterity will be forever kind to her
She is imperfect, but she is a true woman…she showed her good, bad and ugly and the good can be proud of itself, for overwhelming the other two
Chai!
Well said. No one is perfect, this girl is authentic, a real one.
9ja feminists ke? more like 9ja anti-men movement but I have no energy to expend in that direction. I no dey reason dem like dat.
Doyin is gonna be fine, she is already blessed with all she truly needs

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sanqa:

It has started cheesy

shocked shocked shocked. Imagine!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
MamBi:

shocked shocked shocked. Imagine!
What happened?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Demnan:
Fgs, you people should rest. She is out already, why are you still on her case. Someone that started talking to Chizzy immediately they merged. That's how some people were saying she dropped Bryan when he said he is an upcoming artist, meanwhile she is the one counting Bryan as a friend

As far as we still see her on our screen , we will talk about her

Even Beauty that's at home , we still talk about her . U need buy phones , sub for us , buy us telly too before u tell us whom not to talk about .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
UncannyGenius:
What happened?

Twitter wars starting because of proposed BBN + BBSA merged show for 2023….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dlinglos(f): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Phyna knows how to care for Groovy sha smiley smiley smiley
Like the way she's feeding him...awww

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
MamBi:

Twitter wars starting because of proposed BBN + BBSA merged show for 2023….
Ok.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by markly32(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Big shouts to boss UjSizzle, boss Briareos, boss prof800
Thanks for all that you by moderating this section well.

BBN is here again bosses.
ohh nice
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Demnan:
Na SAns go cry for this matter. Nigerians no get joy

It won't end on any other thing than both countries which is superior and Nigerians have no bullet except population. Country isn't even united so it might end up being regional.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
If we cannot comment or even criticise housemates, for fear of being bashed as forum members, whats the use of this forum. Is it for us to praise everyone? Housemates are on our tv sceens, they will do wrong, be criticised for it and we all move on to the next. Just because its your fave turn, does not make it ok to go personal. What you can and should do is defend your fave, provide proof if you can.
What I am against,personally, is a member lying about a housemate with the aim of decampaining them, thats wrong, but still does not warrant going personal. But if its the truth, your fave did it, please allow us to have opinions, swallow it, defend, but don't go personal. It becomes worse when you can criticise others but yours is off bounds. Please make it make sense.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
carammel:

Nigerian feminists are usually active when it comes to bashing and hating men.

This is why they will support a Bella(woman) in order to bash a Sheggz(man) who is the villain while Bella is the victim who cannot pull away from a man-devil even when she has the power to leave.

They don’t ever support genuinely hard working women who are the true representation of what the movement is all about.

** This = truth **

Their scope is limited, does not include what Doyin represents

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's possible Phyna fit don born

Sometimes some jokes are real

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
nazablossom:

O gini bu ife nke a! grin cheesy cheesy
What does this mean in English?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol. Is this gonna work? They'd eviction all the south Africans before the Nigerians start getting evicted. That is if it's by numbers....
I don't see how they'd fix the voting style without cheating the south Africans, considering Nigeria's number .

The problem is it will end in xenophobia

(1) (2) (3) ... (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.