Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938764 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
EmmyCC:

I watched a video of Beauty talking about things she and Groovy did in the house and I felt her pain. It's not easy for some female to allow you access to their bodies only for the guy to turn a Bleep boy.

All this tilted school of thoughts.
It takes 2 to Tango.
He did things to her body, she wanted it, she enjoyed it.
Abi is it because the guy didn't tell us what she did to his own body too?
It was symbiotic. Is she now at a loss cus the guy moved? (which she caused), or is she at a loss just cus she is a woman?.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
endure207:
I was actually on twitter wen dis waw polls pop up on my news feed it was phyna 62% nd bryann 38% with 16,323 votes, only for me to update d page 5minutes later nd I saw bryann 63% phyna 37% with 50,673 votes, am like wat happened in 5minutes, den a friend told me u can actually buy votes on twitter grin grin grin buh am curious instead of buying votes to top polls y not buy more sim cards nd iuc's grin grin grin

I tire oo money used in buying polls are better suited for SIM cards oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:

But u know we consider alot before marriage , Doyin will be good in bed

I prefer marry doing and get her a cook
How are u sure about this!! Have u thirsted her!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
This Elosuag dey dull this Chomzy, after this house,I don't think Chomzy would have his time.He should enjoy her attention while it last

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hyland:

What does this mean in English?
As if you don't know grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
The truth is that eloswag is tired of his secret relationship with Chomzy

Chomzy is now on cross road . grin grin grin them never come outside oo and it's like this . Elo don jakpa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:
The truth is that eloswag is tired of his secret relationship with Chomzy

Chomzy is now on cross road . grin grin grin them never come outside oo and it's like this . Elo don jakpa
Its becos of the enclosed space.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:

But u know we consider alot before marriage , Doyin will be good in bed

I prefer marry doyin and get her a cook , the beauty of marriage is inside the taste of her kpekus

I can’t believe I liked this crazy post
shocked
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Swears grin grin grin, y will u buy polls dat doesn't matter, wen u know it doesn't count in delliote polls grin grin grin it doesn't make sense
AmazonTopaz:

I tire oo money used in buying polls are better suited for SIM cards oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Slim girls are always sweet or at least u can make them sweet , unlike in chobby girls . Doyin is a sweet girl , I have checked everything
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
endure207:
I was actually on twitter wen dis waw polls pop up on my news feed it was phyna 62% nd bryann 38% with 16,323 votes, only for me to update d page 5minutes later nd I saw bryann 63% phyna 37% with 50,673 votes, am like wat happened in 5minutes, den a friend told me u can actually buy votes on twitter grin grin grin buh am curious instead of buying votes to top polls y not buy more sim cards nd iuc's grin grin grin
We would rather buy more IUCs then.

Phynation please gather more IUCs and phone numbers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:
Igbos don't cook egusi and ogbono together

U are wrong Phyna , they can mix it after cooking it differently . Not inside same pot . Braynn is right
Some do though. Some Part of Enugu do and it's a delightful taste smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
It may seem as though Chomzy is the one running after Eloswag up and down the place now after all her initial shakara undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Any man wey get phyna or Danielle go enjoy wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bryann’s fans decided to petty today , lol they are taking voting and making noise fight to phynation grin
More like they are buying votes on the poll.
Anyway Phyna's fans have also started buying votes but I don't think they'll meet up to Bryann's fanbase in terms of finances and votes buying on twitter.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
dominique:
Today is Thursday and we've still not gotten a grasp of what their wager task is all about. This has got to be the worst hoh in the history of BBN. Zero coordination, zero leadership skills. only knows how to use power to bully others.

Zero coordination? Are you trying to be funny? Phyna has always been a major factor in all their wager wins. Abeg no dey cap. Even if they lose the wager this week, it won't be the first time. Zukwanike biko

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:

Slim girls are always sweet or at least u can make them sweet , unlike in chobby girls . Doyin is a sweet girl , I have checked everything

I just feel Danielle will be sweet for u
I remembered her now grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Did Chomzy just say to Elo that she thought by now they would have started dating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:

U are wrong Phyna , they can mix it after cooking it differently . Not inside same pot . Braynn is right

. Even Chomzy confirmed it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
duduade:

I have been trying to hear what they are saying sef

Okay I just heard her say she feels when they were upstairs she felt they were much closer

Now they are downstairs they aren't

This Elo looks like he wants to use and dump her

She said maybe she s holding on to the memories when they were upstairs and he asked her what memories is she talking about . She said when they were laughing and bla bla bla

He is acting COLD

Elo seems he don't want the relationship outside the house . I think he is aware they are out of the show a kind of . They guy man is arranging himself about life outside the house . Chomzy will not be in his plans outside .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:

Bro, abeg drop tips
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
nooker:

Bryan is not Igbo. Even Chomzy confirmed it

Braynn is from imo state , according to his him and his bio
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
majamajic:

Enugu people beg to differ.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bryann’s fans decided to petty today , lol they are taking voting and making noise fight to phynation grin
I just realized Bryann has two fanbase

Vibryannts and Disruptors

Omo Twitter is on fire right now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
nazablossom:

What's the meaning of igi ewedu please?
That's Gistlover's anthem grin

It's an idiom for saying a weak tree...

Ewedu is a yoruba supplementary soup for eating swallow....similar to okro....so you know the plant isn't a strong one...cos u practically uproot it when harvesting..

So the saying means may what is not substantial not afflict us...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

2022 BBN winner !!!

Thou , he can be annoying sha !

As long as phyna or Adekunle doesn’t win … I’m fine

You will never be fine....
Because either of those two will win it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I just feel Danielle will be sweet for u
I remembered her now grin

Yes Daniela is ok too I like her , but in terms of marriage . I will go for Doyin , am traveler . U understand abi ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
nooker:

Bryan is not Igbo. Even Chomzy confirmed it

Bryann is from Imo State
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Phynation una tears never start. Wait for finale. You guys are really thinking you are ICONs of Lockdown season. cheesy now its vote buying when the other fanbase is topping but not vote buying when you guys are topping. Na ment? grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Person wey run follow man is enjoying her ship. The ones wey dem run follow dey get issues upandan. Aye le!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
nooker:
Person wey run follow man is enjoying her ship. The ones wey dem run follow dey get issues upandan. Aye le!

cheesy
There is no formula sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

Osino 'thirsted', I least expected this, when Antikunle is 'the most intelligent' house mate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.