Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953403 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
badinfluence:
Na wa o.
Phyna stans.. your girl is still favorite to win.. why are you guys getting worked up because of small competition from another fanbase?
they are scared to death. Its allowed. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Which means he is truly grin Doltun dey don burst ur ass so bad!!!! cheesy Sheggz gives me gay vibes too!! grin
Hmmm
Make I keep quiet.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GeePeeOI(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abeg what's the Vote Standing?

Anyone who has an idea

cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItisHi:
leave the frog eyed looking fans. Na Biggie cause am sha. I dont know what an evicted HM is still doing in the house.

She is not fans favorites don't allow their noise to deceive you biko.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItisHi:
Phyna fans for you. cheesy grin
They are becoming desperate now grin they can see the writing on the wall
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Onyi99:

You are now contradicting yourself..
Same you said Phyna has more social media engagement and I just used Liquorose as an instance...

Now let me tell you,Bryann is the only housemate that has been trending organically without any ship...

Can you just hype her and leave other housemates?
Nobody asked you about Liquorose so don't use that instance because it is not the same season or same context.
Your point is not valid because before the ship Phyna was trending, with the ship she is still trending and giving the boy highlights
I did not call Bryann's name na vote buying make me dey talk about una because una nor concern me normally
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItisHi:
your teamie is yarning trash cheesy grin. What hating Bryann can cause

Shut up!
I dinnor ask you any question!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
GeePeeOI:
Abeg what's the Vote Standing?

Anyone who has an idea

cry
Hermes Allysyn Dotun. Bottom 3.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Adekunle has a storyline with Sheggz and Bella
He also our resident gosssip among other lines
Phyna also have a Gro-phy storyline, She has another as part of the Edo Witches , there also the food rancour storyline, which she is a major part of.

Bryann only highlight is his bandwagons telling us all the time he is winning the prize
Dannyxy:
whats adekunle storyline, what is phyna storyline, what was whitemoney storyline…

Una go just cook nonsense with potopoto water dey serve una sef chop…

Only contestants with no storyline, most of did not watch the show in the first 3 weeks, I keep saying , or watch level and inshallah, then you feel you have a say, were where level housemates with their storyline when Bryann beauty and groovy carried the first 3 weeks of the show, after kicking out characters that formed up Bryann arc in the house through biggie nonsense level one level two, 7 weeks later he should form a storyline out of thin air to feel y’all “most deserving housemate” omniknowest group of nairaland associations…

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Allnacruise:

Shut up!
I dinnor ask you any question!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It was Vibrators because when it started the votes did not immediately multiply in minutes since Phynation was leading from the beginning why would they go ahead to buy polls?
both fanbase are buying this particular poll

few weeks from now,we will see the winner and like i said,we war
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
nazablossom:

What is this, or what is the meaning of this?.
Ohhh
Now I get you grin
What a coincidence grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
duduade:
Did Chomzy just say to Elo that she thought by now they would have started dating

After dia "supposed" survival on Sunday, she probably feels her relationship with elo is a plus to wats keeping her in d house.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ibukzy:
Phyna also have a Gro-phy storyline, She has another as part of the Edo Witches , there also the food rancour storyline, which she is a major part of.

Bryann only highlight is his bandwagons telling us all the time he is winning the prize
see tears

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lush Hair Task:

Wow Braids: Chichi, Sheggz, Doyin, Bryann and Eloswag.

Reinah Twist: Rachel, Groovy, Bella, Chomzy, and Hermes.

Kinky Royale: Dotun, Adekunle, Chizzy, Allysyn, Phyna and Daniella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GeePeeOI(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItisHi:
Hermes Allysyn Dotun. Bottom 3.

You are welcome

Are you sure?

So with all the noise, Hermes don't have fans grin

This season ehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItisHi:
they are scared to death. Its allowed. cheesy
It's supposed to be una when supposed dey scared because going into the house Phyna did not have the support she has now compared to Bryann when they entered maybe because Bryann has no real content maybe that's why Phyna is waxing stronger daily. That is why you hear people say Phyna built her fans organically over the weeks. That's why you are hoping on alliance that has failed already.

Kpele ehn I don't like doing fan wars I don pass that stage but truth must be said.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Nobody asked you about Liquorose so don't use that instance because it is not the same season or same context.
Your point is not valid because before the ship Phyna was trending, with the ship she is still trending and giving the boy highlights
I did not call Bryann's name na vote buying make me dey talk about una because una nor concern me normally

You and your anyhow analysis
Phyna giving the boy highlights indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beze992:

Osino 'thirsted', I least expected this, when Antikunle is 'the most intelligent' house mate.
Osukuso nwa mkpi cheesy Jealousy jeloma na kabiyesi intelligence dey pain u like this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ibukzy:

The bandwagon will not work this year

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eeghe:

You and your anyhow analysis
Phyna giving the boy highlights indeed undecided
Na lie if not for Beauty and Phyna is Groovy not a furniture?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clement1111:

both fanbase are buying this particular poll

few weeks from now,we will see the winner and like i said,we war
I am not even arguing about that but na vibrators start am. I even said it earlier that they are both buying polls
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ibukzy:

I don't understand the Bryann hype, clearly he paid people to hype him up before he went in. He has had no storyline whatsoever.

This only thing good about this season is that there is no bandwagon winner yet. I am happy about that.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
To neutrals who didn’t watch the show in the first week, let me take my time to give you guys a hindsight of why Bryann is popular…

In the first few weeks of the show, there were two houses, level one and level two, level one was pretty undramatic, level two had all the drama for the first 3 weeks.

What happened? Relax dear reader.

There were top 7 characters amongst the level two housemates, and out of the top 7, we have top 3, they were Bryann, groovy and beauty, phyna you see now was not even top 3 character, she and Amaka made up 4 and 5 respectively, with their cnn and aljazera disturbances, they were mostly seen as noisemakers in the first 3 weeks, with humor.

Now groovy and beauty gave us a ship, horror(in Eeghes voice ) very toxic, it was horror but entertaining, now comes the extra,

Bryann he was rude, arrogant, a child lol, made himself the unofficial hoh, he lead the level two house, he had a relationship with Daniella crushing on him, he told her it could not happen, he had sexual attraction and tension with illebaye, it was cute, then sexy , then it became toxic their relationship, modella came in, and illebaye became jealous, their relationship turned soured, in all this he had a bromance with Pharmsavy, cyph, Khalid, had a big bro , kid bro relationship with sir kess, had a cat and mouse relationship with amaka. He fought, he sang, he apologized, in all of this, beauty had an attraction for him too, but he told in his word “Ashewo dey my eye” and then beauty moved fully to groovy, this is the reason beauty supports him outside, despite their fights, in all this again, phyna wanted him, but he turned her down, then his story arch with modella, the girl that finally made baby brii calm down… grin

Ladies and gentlemen, is it bryann fault, most of those in his story arc from his level got evicted and disqualified, there is a reason the 3 week of this show remain the best of the season, because people like Bryann showed up and their “face showed”…

You people will not disrespect him and the entertainment value he brought, you only watched level one or didn’t watch at all, then you come cap nonsense, reducing the boy as if he didn’t play a big part to this season having any ratings at all… if not Bryann beauty, illebaye and groovy, this season would have been shiiiit from the beginning…

And please feel to verify all I wrote from the first few pages of this thread , if any is a lie, and you proof it, I will stop stanning bryann, and stop posting on this thread for this season…

Good evening dear reader.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is Nozino still around? grin
I have not seen his posts today
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Again, phyna was not even top dog in level two or had any story in the first 3 weeks, she was all about looking for man with amaka…

It was Bryann, groovy and beauty…

If this a lie, prove it now…

Let’s scatter the table

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It's supposed to be una when supposed dey scared because going into the house Phyna did not have the support she has now compared to Bryann when they entered maybe because Bryann has no real content maybe that's why Phyna is waxing stronger daily. That is why you hear people say Phyna built her fans organically over the weeks. That's why you are hoping on alliance that has failed already.

Kpele ehn I don't like doing fan wars I don pass that stage but truth must be said.
if you guys are not scared you would hype your fave and leave others alone, not trying to decampaign other fanbase. Below is a scared Phyna's fan. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hyland:

Hmmm
Make I keep quiet.
cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I don't understand the Bryann hype, clearly he paid people to hype him up before he went in. He has had no storyline whatsoever.

This only thing good about this season is that there is no bandwagon winner yet. I am happy about that.
He did not pay me but I love him to death. I melt everytime he smiles grin you wouldn't understand. If you asked me I wouldn't be able to explain it. There are many of us out there and NO ONE influenced me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dannyxy:
To neutrals who didn’t watch the show in the first week, let me take my time to give you guys a hindsight of why Bryann in popular…

In the first of the show, the were two houses, level one and level two, level one was pretty undramatic, level two had all the drama for the first 3 weeks.

What happened? Relax dear reader,

There were too 7 characters in the level two housemates, and out of the top 7, we have top 3, they Bryann groovy and beauty, phyna you see now was not even top 3 characters , she and Amaka made up 4 and 5 respectively, with their cnn and aljezera disturbances,she was mostly seen as a noisemakers in the first 3 weeks, with humor.

Now groovy and beauty gave us a ship, horror(in Eeghes voice ) very toxic, it was horror but entertaining, now comes the extra,

[B\]Bryann[B] he was rude, arrogant, a child lol, made himself the unofficial hoh, he lead the level two house, he had a relationship with Daniella crushing on him, he told her it could not happen, he had sexual attraction and tension with illebaye, it was cute, then sexy , then toxic their relationship, modella came and illebaye became jealous, their relationship turned soured, in all this he had a bromance with Pharmsavy, cyph, Khalid, had a big bro , kid bro relationship with sir kess, had a cat and mouse relationship with amaka. He fought, he sang, he apologized, in all this, beauty had an attraction for him too, but he told in his word “Ashewo dey my eye” and then beauty moved fully to groovy, this is the reason beauty supports him outside, despite their fights, in all this again, phyna wanted him, but he turned her down, then his story arch with modella, the girl that finally made baby brii calm down… grin

Ladies and gentlemen, is it bryann fault, most of those in his story arc from his level got evicted and disqualified, there is a reason the 3 week of this show remain the best of the season, because people like Bryann showed up and thier face showed…

You people will not disrespect him and the entertainment value he brought, you watch only level and come cap nonsense, reducing the boy as if he didn’t play a big part to this season having any ratings at all… if not Bryann beauty, illebaye and groovy, this season would have been shiiiit from the beginning…

And please feel to verify all I wrote from the first few pages of this thread , if any is a lie, and you proof it, I will stop stanning bryann, and stop posting on this thread for this season…

Good evening dear reader.

Rubbish, if he was such a great housemate, he would create his own content. The man is dull.com and no amount of bandwagonism by Bryann employees will change that.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Again…

With my full chest, if all I have said about Bryann and this show in the first three weeks is a lie , come out and prove it, or forever hold your silence…

I have dropped my piece, make una come scatter the table if anything I have said in my epistle is a lie…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
ItisHi:
if you guys are not scared you would hype your fave and leave others alone, not trying to decampaign other fanbase. Below is a scared Phyna's fan. grin
The person clearly stated he or she is not a fan of Phyba so what business do I have with that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.