Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1980767 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Non of these housemates knows Randy Orton
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sheggz got it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
I'm impressed with Chomzy's WWE knowledge.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ibukzy:
Non of these housemates knows Randy Orton

Chomzy is describing him but can't remember the name......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
And for those that claimed not to watch level 2,how does it feel knowing you were not watching the real show, what you thought was entertaining was not good enough for Africa? grin grin grin

Good night. Being petty feels good, especially when you know no one can do anything to change this glaring truth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I disagree, Shegs followed Bella and fought off any guy who went near her.

Well she is doing same to him now......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bella is lucky that Ebuka leaked outside info and informed Shegs that he is abusive, if not the insults would have been rolling out of Shegs mouth. Bella should thank Ebuka and the cameras.

Mr Loverboi has returned, the love-bombing and future-faking is back.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I disagree, Shegs followed Bella and fought off any guy who went near her.
True!! when did Sheggz get bella!! Sheggz that was inducted to the simps hall of Fame in week 1 grin cheesy People watch and forget easily especially when the housemate start acting something else!! that's why I always keep my reciepts intact grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:
So on day 72 all level one housemates will be sitting with the crowd, looking up at the stage, in anticipation, just like us, when Phyna and Bryann switch off the lights then climb the stage hand in hand for the announcement of the winner? How tables have turned.

What a day it will be. Trenches to the world

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Chomzy trying to describe randy orton...

Its nice people still like wwe.. when it was still interesting

WWE is still fun o, it's just that Roman Reigns and Brock have carried the company for too long. The guys from NXT that got upgraded to Smackdown and Raw are still trying to connect with the audience.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eloswag only you? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Then they made a whole ass movie about the fakeness..

Professional wrestling is all about storylines; just like a movie but in this case the moves are actually real and painful. It's not 'fake', it is 'scripted'. They're actually hitting themselves.

Vince McMahon was majorly responsible for the eventual loss of interest from the fans due to the boring storylines and his consistency in firing hardworking wrestlers but he's no longer in charge. He resigned about a month ago.

Triple H is in charge now and he's doing everything to restore glory back to the franchise and a lot of people have started taking notice. The suspense is back. The goosebumps are back. It's beginning to feel like the good ol' days again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
nooker:

This is the least toxic BBn thread so far. In the days of the likes of threebear ( and his/her) multiple monikers), lively Matilda( and her multiple monikers) one Vic guy that types in blue and others, you would see several pages being deleted by the mods. One time the thread was even closed for some minutes. Even tatiana4u that has now given her life to Christ and has been renamed sweet pink. It was even more fun watching BBn on nairaland than on your screen grin grin
You have said it all.
When I joined BBNaija 2018 thread, I didn't say pim! for one month plus, because of the missiles flying around grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:
Kayode has been scamming us
lipsrsealed

How? Tell me what we have been missing?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
True!! when did Sheggz get bella!! Sheggz that was inducted to the simps hall of Fame in week 1 grin cheesy People watch and forget easily especially when the housemate start acting something else!! that's why I always keep my reciepts intact grin cheesy

LMAO... i think this ozo recipe will last forever.
ozo the blueprint for loverboys. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hazardfan1:
This one came to BBN house for honeymoon

Came prepared with two bracelets lol
He played a very intentional
and rubbish game
He may have shone better if he had been real (scoped girls first, and had a ship happen to him, if it did, instead of having that sole play of “let me come and do what Kiddwaya should have done better” - latching onto the nearest girl on day 1)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rahkman:
sheggs is leaving on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Bella is lucky that Ebuka leaked outside info and informed Shegs that he is abusive, if not the insults would have been rolling out of Shegs mouth. Bella should thank Ebuka and the cameras.

Mr Loverboi has returned, the love-bombing and future-faking is back.

undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

and rubbish game
He may have shone better if he had been real (scoped girls first, and had a ship happen to him, if it did, instead of having that sole play of “let me come and do what Kiddwaya should have done better” - latching onto the nearest girl on day 1)

By Day 2 oga pitched his tent on Bella and pissed all over her before knowing her. Then he realised what he got and he was going to dump her, but Bella cried and cried. He did not want to look like the bad man on telly so he took her back but was verbally and emotionally abusive. Then Ebuka tipped him off and he adjusted his behaviour. If this is real love, then I don't want to know what love is.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

When I found out it was all acting, it ruined it for me cry

One of my biggest growing up traumas- learning that WWE is scripted
It turned me off the sport, forever

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
NozinoGroup:
To every guy out there supporting this nonsense, understand that this could easily have been you!!

Stop supporting this feminist witches with their sinister motive.

But you're supporting a woman that said she can easily falsely accuse a man of rape lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chai, these housemates are enjoying o!!

24HR LIGHT
SECURE HOUSE
PREMIUM FOOD
2 PARTIES A WEEK PLUS FOOD
PLUS, THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A CELEBRITY FOR A YEAR AND MAKE MILLIONS
NO WONDER MILLIONS OF YOUTHS APPLY EACH YEAR, MORE YOUTHS APPLY TO BB THAN UNIVERSITIES.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

One of my biggest growing up traumas- learning WWE is scripted
It turned me off the sport, forever

It pained me, just like when I found out Father Christmas was not real. Especially when I was young and would see the black Father Christmas that looked different from the one in the movies cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Chai, these housemates are enjoying o!!

24HR LIGHT
SECURE HOUSE
PREMIUM FOOD
2 PARTIES A WEEK PLUS FOOD
PLUS, THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A CELEBRITY FOR A YEAR AND MAKE MILLIONS
NO WONDER MILLIONS OF YOUTHS APPLY EACH YEAR, MORE YOUTHS APPLY TO BB THAN UNIVERSITIES.

And every year, a few disgruntled people whose favs have been thrown out, would start shouting for the show to take a break.

Something this huge in terms of economic and other opportunities for producers, employees, housemates and even viewers?
Lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Edo witches about to get into it Chichi vs Rachel don start......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

And every year, a few disgruntled people whose favs have been thrown out, would start shouting for the show to take a break.

Something this huge in terms of economic opportunities for producers, employees, housemates and even viewers?
Lol

The crime rate would actually be higher without BB, it is an escapism for the viewers and it is aspirational in that the youths think I can apply next year and so I must develop myself and remain clean and good. Of course there is the economic opportunities for the producers, the employees, housemates etc.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

and rubbish game

You've said it all o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chichi and Rachel finally Kayode don show us the fight.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chi Chi came in with Mercy Eke's script but it just did not gel cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Phyna should let them fight now, atleast dey don win wager make dem fight well.......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Chi Chi came in with Mercy Eke's script but it just did not gel cry

She don forget say the script don cast......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bella will be laughing really hard right now 2 of her foes are fighting each other, like some peeps said here Chichi is loyal to no one......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.