Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978013 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Chichi and Rachel finally Kayode don show us the fight.....cheesy grin cheesy

I knew it's only a matter of time before the Edo witches start fighting each other.

I'm here for it

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rachel wants to drag Hermes into it, Hermes ran very far away, baba no wan enter Rachel wahala.....cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

I knew it's only a matter of time before the Edo witches start fighting each other.

I'm here for it

Well I'm patiently waiting for Phyna to fight Chichi soon, that will be epic to watch.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
carammel:

This is witchcraft from Bella’s people to garner sympathy o.

I don’t like Sheggz but damn, what is this? shocked shocked
Poor Sheggz.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sweetpink:

Congratulations dear!!!
Phyna has done well!!!
Thank you kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Chi Chi came in with Mercy Eke's script but it just did not gel cry
No Ike
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Well I'm patiently waiting for Phyna to fight Chichi soon, that will be epic to watch.......

She will not do that yet, Phyna saved her from eviction this week.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Samueltemi337:
No Ike

Deji was supposed to be her Ike, studying in America etc. The American boy and the Ibo runs girl, it is like a Nollywood title.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
fitzmayowa:

She don forget say the script don cast......

How grin grin, it is still a valid script, Chi Chi is just too crass.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tecnomobile has posted the lifestyle videos shot by housemates!

Team Adekunle absolutely deserved the win...

Loved Team Groovy's concept too

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chichi not Rachel
fitzmayowa:
Rachel wants to drag Hermes into it, Hermes ran very far away, baba no wan enter Rachel wahala.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

LMAO... i think this ozo recipe will last forever
ozo the blueprint for loverboys. cheesy
Yesoo grin cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Friendship that was formed based on hatred for other people would never last.

Chichi and Rachel

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chichi is more likely to enter finals than groovy!!
She may just win hoh cos she is not as lazy and dumb as groovy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Congratulations Bella on your lush hair win last night. kiss kiss
So many wins this week.
I pray it continues for you Bella kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Have they presented their wager task ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Twoclans:
Have they presented their wager task ?
Yes they won their wager!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bella loves unnecessary fights. See her exchanging words with Hermes because of food again. What a girl. angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
I'm quite glad that Document Women has posted that article of Sheggz and Bella.

We have all been calling out his abusive ways for weeks now, and people who don't know better have been telling us it is a love language.

That reputation Sheggz came to this show to clean, has been exposed even more. The mistake a lot of abusers make, is thinking abusive behaviour can be masked.

Beyond this show being what many would call a game, it is also a reflection into our daily lives and the characters in society both good and bad. It is on the world wide web that Segun Olusemo is an abuser, all the shout about agenda and whatever buzz words some people are coming up with are all for nought.

Thanks to everyone who came together to put out that article. Hopefully, young women learn from that example, even though some are beyond saving.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Helloflife:
Bella loves unnecessary fights. See her exchanging words with Hermes because of food again. What a girl. angry

The Ikoyi's are behaving like true agberos with this food fight. So much for good upbringing and being posh

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Helloflife:

Ajebo wey dey always fight for food, Hermes sef like food but atleast he doesn't fight because of food

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

The Ikoyi's are behaving like true agberos with this food fight. So much for good upbringing and being posh
They are always involved in 99.9% of the food fights in that house.
Hungry duo undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
bashtee09:

My people! My people!!

I think safarigirl has to be the same as this Amarachi on Twitter, same thing safari wrote here was what Amara tweeted

Safarigirl use to claimed she has a sister that used to give her results update

Amarachi also said her sister is the one updating her about results
Just an observation though

Lol, you people are ridiculous

So, you don't know that Twitter people come to Nairaland to steal posts and rush to post on Twitter? Even Facebook people come here to steal posts.

God forbid that I am that Amarachi girl, I barely tweet about this show on Twitter, I only come here for most of my posts.

Amarachi is a noisemaker that likes to tease people with results, most of which come from a place of confusion. No associate that person with me abeg.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
safarigirl:
I'm quite glad that Document Women has posted that article of Sheggz and Bella.

We have all been calling out his abusive ways for weeks now, and people who don't know better have been telling us it is a love language.

That reputation Sheggz came to this show to clean, has been exposed even more. The mistake a lot of abusers make, is thinking abusive behaviour can be masked.

Beyond this show being what many would call a game, it is also a reflection into our daily lives and the characters in society both good and bad. It is on the world wide web that Segun Olusemo is an abuser, all the shout about agenda and whatever buzz words some people are coming up with are all for nought.

Thanks to everyone who came together to put out that article. Hopefully, young women learn from that example, even though some are beyond saving.

I remember many of us calling out the bullshite love since day one but the Shigellas were coming for our necks. Even with Ebuka exposing the toxic ship Bella is still Blind but Shegs got the message, he has adjusted and is back to being Mr Loverboi and love-bombing and future-faking.

Bella is a nasty piece of work, flaunting this rubbish ship in front of the single girls in the house, claiming she was getting princess treatment meanwhile she was chopping abuse left right and centre. I honestly do not feel sorry for her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sorry,when is the wager presentation.just tuned in now

Anyone?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sentiments aside the winner of this show is btw Kabiyesi and Phyna!!
The massive love for them seems organic!! Not people with bots as followers that started trending before they even got into the house!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I remember many of us calling out the bullshite love since day one but the Shigellas were coming for our necks. Even with Ebuka exposing the toxic ship Bella is still Blind but Shegs got the message, he has adjusted and is back to being Mr Loverboi and love-bombing and future-faking.

Bella is a nasty piece of work so I honestly do not feel sorry for her.

I honestly don't care for the Bella babe, because sometimes even if you want to feel bad for her, you get the feeling she too is abusive.

She reminds me of all those Igbo women that will bring one small girl to do domestic help, only to be beating them up anyhow.

I am just glad that others have an example now, others who aren't as poorly behaved as the person Shege is showing sheggae, so, even if she is too dumb to clock it, someone else out there will take note and help herself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Sentiments aside the winner of this show is btw Kabiyesi and Phyna!!
The massive love for them seems organic!! Not people with bots as followers that started trending before they even got into the house!! cheesy cheesy

LMAO

Na sentiments make you talk this one, na sentiments everybody dey use vote, no dey aside anything.

Phyna wey influencers for Twitter been dey do giveaway for people to follow her account? Na real bots as followers grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
fairygeh:

Anyone?
They won their wager already
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
fairygeh:

Anyone?

It has happened this afternoon

Production is not consistent at all, I don't know why they did presentation in the evening last week and then changed to daytime this week again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
I just tuned in

Abeg wetin cause quarrel between Hermes and Bella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
safarigirl:

I honestly don't care for the Bella babe, because sometimes even if you want to feel bad for her, you get the feeling she too is abusive.

She reminds me of all those Igbo women that will bring one small girl to do domestic help, only to be beating them up anyhow.

I am just glad that others have an example now, others who aren't as poorly behaved as the person Shege is showing sheggae, so, even if she is too dumb to clock it, someone else out there will take note and help herself.

If Bella is treating her peers like shite how would she treat a housemaid? I do not even want to think of it. Nasty girl. I don't know what deals she thinks she will get off the show, she turns her nose up and looks down on everyone. Good luck to her. Already looking forward to BB9ja-SA.

Hopefully we vote the right way and vote the right person otherwise, Nigeria will scatter before BB next year,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.