Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953721 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Big brother asked Hermes who he thinks will be the least likely to go home.

Hermes says he thinks sheggz and Bella will stay because they both stand out. When it comes to their relationship, They choose each other, they stand for each other no matter what.
Bella is quite competitive, she stands up to authority and not a lot of people can do that. He thinks that will endear her to people.
He thinks they will stay.

Rachel is dramatic..she has a taste of drama. She has a bit of a balance and she's also sweet. He thinks she will stay too

Dotun. 60/40 chance of staying.

He thinks Adekunle will go home. 70% he will go and 30% he will stay because Adekunle is quite pessimistic.

He thinks Allysyn dims her light from shining. 50/50% to stay

Himself 50/50% to stay or go.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hermes wants to work with the Bbnaija platform in any way. Media or any other way.
He hopes big brother will consider him.
Big brother says he will consider his request

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

For real?
Adele?

Gbam
Adele drains all my energy- tone, cadence, all cry
I dunno how to explain it
@kowema, endure207
Yeah, like I said, I dunno why
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
And I finally connect with Hermes in the DR
Be sure to soar Chibueze, you are a star already
❤️

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
I expect big brother to tell ALL housemates to pack and dress well for tonight's eviction show or does he want to remove the ghosts guests without them packing?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Giel:
Big brother asked Hermes who he thinks will stay or go.

Hermes says he thinks sheggz and Bella will stay because they both stand out. When it comes to their relationship, They choose each other, they stand for each other no matter what.
Bella is quite competitive, she stands up to authority and not a lot of people can do that. He thinks that will endear her to people.

Rachel is dramatic..she has a taste of drama. She has a bit of a balance and she's also sweet. He thinks she will stay too

He thinks Adekunle will go home. 70% he will go and 30% he will stay because Adekunle is quite pessimistic
He thinks Allysyn dims her light to shine. 50/50% to stay

undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Giel:
Big brother asked Hermes who he thinks will stay or go.

He thinks Adekunle will go home. 70% he will go and 30% he will stay because Adekunle is quite pessimistic.
He thinks Allysyn dims her light to shine. 50/50% to stay
Hermes is not that intelligent!! undecided I can't wait for kabiyesi's session let him pieces everything!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hermes thinks adekunle will go

That’s interesting

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Very funny Adekunle will miss Chomzy. Wetin biggie dey cause. Chomzy that has been sent packing last week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eeghe:
If you want to annoy/irritate me? Play or sing an Adele song lipsrsealed

smiley smiley I like Adele but I do find her songs so depressive, not my go to at all. it gives me hopeless love vibes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
So if Hermy and Adebaby cheesy were to be evicted, they would support Bryann outside since they said he would be one of the people they would miss. I'm surprised
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lauryn41:
Hermes thinks adekunle will go

That’s interesting
Yes, Adekunle has bin singing all around that he's going home.
The guy no rate himself at all, he's even happy he's going home.
First housemate on the show up for eviction and he's excited to go home grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
dominique:
I expect big brother to tell ALL housemates to pack and dress well for tonight's eviction show or does he want to remove the ghosts guests without them packing?
time still dey naa. And they know the drill. At least 3 nominated housemates will be evicted tonight. The show is ending in 2 weeks time and we don't even have top 10 by now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alheeri:

Yes, Adekunle has bin singing all around that he's going home.
The guy no rate himself at all, he's even happy he's going home.
First housemate on the show up for eviction and he's excited to go home grin
Adekunle rated his (Adekunle) chances 50/50

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
innocentdude:

** I know too well how it feels to be molested and not be able to say anything especially when the person mask the act in the guise of being your “guy “ **

Were you molested by your friendly house help when you were 5....or a dude ?

Let’s focus on Brayn molesting women. Kindly stay on topic

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Doyin... Adekunle don't sleep now, you will ve enuf time to sleep at the hotel tomorrow yiu know there's no task for yiu tomorrow..
Doyin yuu a comedian grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sanqa:
So if Hermy and Adebaby cheesy were to be evicted, they would support Bryann outside since they said he would be one of the people they would miss. I'm surprised
Adekunle mentioned Chomzy. He said he had been getting to know Bryan and 2 other housemates late. But for who he will miss most, he say chomzy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alheeri:
Doyin... Adekunle don't sleep now, you will ve enuf time to sleep at the hotel tomorrow yiu know there's no task for yiu tomorrow..
she was telling Dotun that, not Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Someone should fill me on Kabiyesi's diary session!!
This is where I miss safarigirl

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
"Hermes is not that intelligent!! undecided I can't wait for kabiyesi's session let him pieces everything!! cheesy"

A foolish troll said @Emboldened few minutes ago. grin

These trolls can never have sense! grin

Same Intelligent Adekunle that said Allyson would be the less likely to leave today because she has a big head? cheesy

Biggie asked him who he would miss the most, Baba start to Shalaye, De give us stories of his Life. grin

Intelligence in the deepest mud!. cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alheeri:

DOYIN THE GHOST angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allnacruise:

ItisHi is a Bryan Stan!

Be guided ma angry

What about Ibukzy that can't seem to get Hermes name out her mouth. She's clearly an Adekinle fan.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
Adekunle rated his (Adekunle) chances 50/50
Yes cos biggie told him to be positive abt himself last week, he's bin saying hes surprise to still b in d ouse da 8week
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seeniorboy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Geezeem:

The funny thing is that Chomzy never even lifted up any hand to fight for or over Groovy... I wish she did, she would have been stronger...

She will come out tomorrow and see how she came close to sending another strong player home on disqualification if she had so wanted
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Someone should fill me on Kabiyesi's diary session!!
This is where I miss safarigirl

I miss her entries as well but I do not blame her for washing her hand off. Some eidyat entities used to attack her for no reason. The eidyats that were insulting her never update this thread. Yeye people. angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
callmemakaveli:
"Hermes is not that intelligent!! undecided I can't wait for kabiyesi's session let him pieces everything!! cheesy"

A foolish troll said @Emboldened few minutes ago. grin

These trolls can never have sense! grin

Same Intelligent Adekunle that said Allyson would be the less likely to leave today? cheesy

Biggie asked him who he would miss the most, Baba start to Shalaye, De give us stories of his Life. grin

Intelligence in the deepest mud!. cool

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
How do you love someone you don’t know??

You guys think Groovy is like your abusive fave who’s love bombing an undeveloped girl

Rest oo.

Ekuke is a slut and it’s shameful she was begging for penis on National tv from a man she doesn’t even know anything about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
she told dotun to greet her sister when he goes out today and also told adekunle to not sleep because he will get enough sleep in his hotel room tonight and there will be no task for him tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
No is Adekunle.... Dotun is with her while Adekunle is at d washing machine area.
She told Dotun she doesn't want him, alyyson, Bella and Sheggs to leave.
You know Adekunle jst left the diary room.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
She was joking with him not serious cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Okay
You are right
Adekunle will easily win the show

The delusion is real. Leave them to swim in ignorance. All this priide because of the other fan base vote Adekinle got this week. The pomposity that fanbase displayed this week should be a study on how people change when they think they're now on top.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Allnacruise post=116781198][/quote]
Pele my dear!. shocked

E pain it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.