Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1966898 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Phyna's tummy though, too much use of emergency contraceptives?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geezeem:

You should be thanking Rachel for real...

on Thursday she borrowed herself out, yesterday too.... when Giddy was around, we go through pool and Saturday parties on this forum without Kunle's name coming up even once

He would sit and mope.... when there is no barbecue to attend to. Cameras hardly even showing him

Thanks to Rachel for helping to bring his boring ass to the dance floor in the last 2 weeks since Giddy's exit

He should know where Rachel draws the line tho.... undecided

the fact that she allows him rock her small at parties, doesn't mean shit.... which was why she ignored him last night when he wanted her to sit with him after the party cheesy

You are talking of simping.... who will even allow him to simp around her? See him waiting and salivating for Khalid and Dotun's left over... counting the hours and praying for Dotun to be evicted

Tueh!!! lipsrsealed

He can only get left overs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yeah,he’s not an intelligent person because he saved a pessimistic coward and a serial gossip!
Comon getat!
E pepper ur blokos tongue tongue
Ur shrine apprentice brain dey inside Allyson nyash Anuofiaaa tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

I pray so
But Rachel and Chizzy are riding Biggie till the end of the show, so Biggie will not evict any of them

Means you missed Rachel’s DS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
E pepper ur blokos tongue tongue
Ur shrine apprentice brain dey inside Allyson nyash Anuofiaaa tongue tongue tongue
Your spineless coward who appears to have mouth and body odor wishes to be in Hermes’ shoes!
Ewu!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Your spineless coward who appears to have mouth and body odor wishes to be in Hermes’ shoes!
Ewu!

Giddem!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Ur pool of tears is too sweet tongue cheesy cheesy grin
I dey use some for my spa treatment here sef tongue tongue

Right from week 1 Ur bloated pig sheggz took the mantle of the bottom barrel simp of the show!! whether u like am or not!!!! tongue tongue while my Kabiyesi was enjoying attention from a female simp Allyson free of charge tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hermes, the nonconformist!

Energy!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hehehe

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Ewu!
That's why I say u be proper Anuofiaaaaa!! cheesy The whole house gave ur ugly jellyfish that title of shrine apprentice cos he looks and smells like a corpse tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yeah,he’s not an intelligent person because he saved a pessimistic coward and a serial gossip who would have been frowning right now in his hotel room!
Comon getat!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
That's why I say u be proper Anuofiaaaaa!! cheesy The whole house gave ur ugly jellyfish that title of shrine apprentice cos he looks and smells like a corpse tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allnacruise:

cheesy cheesy U see am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nexus25:
Hermes, the nonconformist!

Energy!!

The king of level up!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chizzyozi(f): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
NozinoGroup:
How do you love someone you don’t know??

You guys think Groovy is like your abusive fave who’s love bombing an undeveloped girl

Rest oo.

Ekuke is a slut and it’s shameful she was begging for penis on National tv from a man she doesn’t even know anything about.
You are a big time troll sha....na everyone you dey abuse. Now you are Slutshaming Bella have sense ooo I forgot you can never have

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Northkendal:
Hehehe

Something wey no go pass Two housemate and Three ghosts!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chizzyozi(f): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Clement1111:

at what age were you molested

you are going through alot bro,i suggest you see a therapist so you dont go through this pain alone

Like his Mental health is in shambles he really needs help. This is like a cry for help I really pity the guy. Poor soul

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allnacruise:

Something wey no go pass Two housemate and Three ghosts!

and Racheal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Northkendal:
and Racheal

Oh really ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geezeem:

You should be thanking Rachel for real...

on Thursday she borrowed herself out, yesterday too.... when Giddy was around, we go through pool and Saturday parties on this forum without Kunle's name coming up even once

He would sit and mope.... when there is no barbecue to attend to. Cameras hardly even showing him

Thanks to Rachel for helping to bring his boring ass to the dance floor in the last 2 weeks since Giddy's exit

He should know where Rachel draws the line tho.... undecided

the fact that she allows him rock her small at parties, doesn't mean shit.... which was why she ignored him last night when he wanted her to sit with him after the party cheesy

You are talking of simping.... who will even allow him to simp around her? See him waiting and salivating for Khalid and Dotun's left over... counting the hours and praying for Dotun to be evicted

Tueh!!! lipsrsealed

You sound like a broken record with this same line of attack on Adekunle. At least be creative or more constructive with your criticism. Shuo....no girl wants him...no girl wants him...since beginning of season....them dey use woman collect money for bank? Or he told u he came on the show to get a wife? Cos I dont understand this ur lame attack.

Ur shegz that has the attention of a woman...he would use the first few months after the show to clean up his battered image while Adekunle cashes out on all fronts....

Find something else talk abeg....Shuo.....very irritating line of attack...

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who is She undecided
Amya:

What about Ibukzy that can't seem to get Hermes name out her mouth. She's clearly an Adekinle fan.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
You wish!
The same phyna who called him names has warmed up to him because she’s realized that he’s the realest in that house…can that be said about your fave who gossips like a frustrated and jobless housewife?
At least Hermes has a babe who agreed to be his third girlfriend but refuses to be your fave’s only girl…doesn’t it bother you to know that your fave is cursed with rejection and impotence?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don’t blame you sha,I blame Hermes for saving his useless ass!
Ode!
Comon smell away from my mention!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

You wish!
The same phyna who called him names has warmed up to him because she’s realized that he’s the realest in that house…can that be said about your fave who gossips like a frustrated and jobless housewife?
At least Hermes has a babe who agreed to be his third girlfriend but refuses to be your fave’s only girl…doesn’t it bother you to know that your fave is cursed with rejection?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Ode!

Shalaye no dey full basket!
Mafejopami angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
cheesy cheesy U see am cheesy cheesy

E clear cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Some people better pray biggie doesn't show 4th position. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allnacruise:

Oh really ?

don't mind me..I just want her to leave with her boring diary sessions.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Northkendal:
don't mind me..I just want her to leave with her boring diary sessions.. grin

Lol...
I learnt they would be staying till the end fa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Munzy14:

I know her now, but I will give a referral to the second lady last night rather than her.

All publicity is good publicity, that is one rule of the celebrity game. She said Miss DSF every 2 mins and now it is stuck in your brain. People will call her for shows and she can improve her skills on the job grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

You wish!
At least Hermes has a babe who agreed to be his third girlfriend but refuses to be your fave’s only girl…doesn’t it bother you to know that your fave is cursed with rejection?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Ode!
Eiyaaah u are already crying blood when we just got started with ur ugly jelly fish that gave his brain in exchange for Kabiyesi's remnant allyson tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Ur pool of tears is too sweet tongue cheesy cheesy grin
I dey use some for my spa treatment here sef tongue tongue

Right from week 1 Ur bloated pig sheggz took the mantle of the bottom barrel simp of the show!! whether u like am or not!!!! tongue tongue while my Kabiyesi was enjoying attention from a female simp Allyson free of charge tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Adekunle has really lost weight in the house and that dyed goatee is not helping his look one bit. He looks so fresh and toned in this photo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allnacruise:

Lol...
I learnt they would be staying till the end fa
yes..riders are meant to stay till the end but her boring ass might have tired big brother..she is not doing her job like chizzy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
callmemakaveli:

He said "HERMES will be the less likely to go home tonight."

English is hard for them undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.