Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975267 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Their is no honesty in ur statement cos their results weren't shown! U don't even know their percentage difference to start with!!
I said they have more fans and not necessarily that Bella topped Adekunle

i for one would love Adekunle to win if Bryann cant win

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
ILuvKIDS:

Truth is bitter, I understand your pain!
It's ur pains that confusing ur thinking faculty;! Ade is heading to the finals and u will suffer more pains seeing that tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

This time I want one of those people with small fanbase to win it and pick another person with small fanbase.

Let una faves fight for the remaining 3spots grin

Tears will flow
imagine chi chi wins and save Daniella

sunday will be brutal
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So you want chi chi to stroll into the finals ? Lol

This Line should never happen ooo ,but if we see such line up ,groovy Daniella Adekunle might be out
i forgot chi chi

let chi chi win and save Daniella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Clement1111:

I said they have more fans and not necessarily that Bella topped Adekunle

i for one would love Adekunle to win if Bryann cant win
Clement u dey fall hand with this reasoning! If not percentage whatelse!!U think is by social media fake followers and noise!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Amya:

If Dotun knew Khalid had been screwing Daniella, I doubt he'd have been interested. If Adekunle knew Dotun screwed Daniella, I doubt he too will be interested. They don't see what we're seeing, so they can afford to be foolish. Khalid has moved on. If she she was all that, wouldn't he have waited?

If you wish to be with someone like Daniella, then good luck. But In the famous words of 3DD "Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it"

shocked shocked
Pls did this happen?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Let me even ask u what makes u think ur Bryann is more deserving to win than Adekunle? innocent question o smiley

Not that Bryan is more deserving than Adekunle,but there are some things you can’t just change
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ILuvKIDS: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
It's ur pains that confusing ur thinking faculty;! Ade is heading to the finals and u will suffer more pains seeing that tongue tongue

Pfff

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Threebear:

Yet they've survived back to back evictions .
Back to back evictions where ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Amya:

You know I'm wild and freespirited so I'm not coming from a holy holy point of view. What you're saying is different from the situation playing before us. I'm not talking about exes nor even screwing around. Neither am I talking bodycount.

Daniella lacks self control and loyalty. If she's ending one situation before moving to the next, I'll have respect for her. What she's doing is she has something going with someone, as soon as the person isn't available, she's on to the next person that shows interest. She's a heaux. She will easily screw her man's friends, driver, security and brother even. Just show her a little attention and she'd shift pata for you.

This isn't a GenZ thing, it's hoe thing.

Even with all the hopping around, she is still a total bore lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Not that Bryan is more deserving than Adekunle,but there are some things you can’t just change
Let me hear those things undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Amya:

I don't want to use the word hate, but that girl provokes my spirit

Same here..... she does nothing for me on this show.... like Zilch!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
shocked

The way some people just open mouth and be forming all-knowing.

How are we sure Dotun screwed Daniella?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Clement1111:
I see sheggz winning today's HOH games and save bella

i want Bryann,Phyna,Adekunle,Daniella,Hermes,Groovy to be up tonight and fight for the remaining three spot

Amen! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Froshloaded:

I don't hate this guy, but I don't think he and his team milked Bbnaija very well.

He has spent more than 40 days in that house and none of his songs has reached Apple music top 50 lol..

We all know how Laycon shut down everywhere, even his haters then will attest to this.

I wish him well anyways..
Laycon's music is so much better thats why.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
kowema:

Story.

Those 2 have badluck
If men were god... lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Clement1111:
I see sheggz winning today's HOH games and save bella

i want Bryann,Phyna,Adekunle,Daniella,Hermes,Groovy to be up tonight and fight for the remaining three spot
This ur prayers may come bitting ur butt!! What if ur Bryann is sent home don't push ur luck thinking he already won the show!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Threebear:

Yet they've survived back to back evictions .

Don't mind that person undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Clement1111:

is the source from your man??

i only believe anything from your man

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Geezeem:

Even with all the hopping around, she is still a total bore lipsrsealed

Yeah she does not entertain, in fact is a borite…
It’s weird considering she has a trapezoid or rectangle going on….which ordinarily would make the hopping super dramatic and or entertaining
Afunu bee mu ihe ka odi otua chim!

Maybe the fact that she does her man thing in the guise of being drunk…and does all that baby talk as flirting, takes the essence away from the drama potential?
And I am tired of her singing Adele eishh

Anyway, I don’t find her entertaining but somehow I like how she put the men who chose her as their fav in a knot-I live with one lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
This ur prayers may come bitting ur butt!! What if ur Bryann is sent home don't push ur luck thinking he already won the show!! smiley
i am not the type of fan that feels that Bryann already won the show

i still think each finalist stand a chance to win unlike previous seasons but alliance will play a big role to crown the winner

wanting Bryann up is to test run votes ahead of the finals and if by so doing,he gets evicted by having the least votes.then so be it

i will only be pained and vote the finalist who i like most

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Eeghe:

Yeah she does not entertain, in fact is a borite…
It’s weird considering she has a trapezoid or rectangle going on….which ordinarily would make the hopping super dramatic and or entertaining
Afunu bee mu ihe ka odi otua chim!

Maybe cos she does her man thing in the guise of being drunk…and does that baby talk, it takes the essence away from the drama potential
And I am tired of her singing Adele eishh
Anyway, I don’t find her entertaining but somehow I like how she put the men who chose her as their fav in a knot- I live with one lol

Not one bit!

Her pretentious life is also off putting,
Wanting to hug a goat by night and claim during the day it bits lipsrsealed

She is really saltless undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Yes
Not sure about dat though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
The best Biggie can do tonight is to give either of those two riders automatic HOH and the two should be clearly waived off nomination and then put the rest up,let each fanbase work out the finale spot for their fave solely

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Threebear:

Adekunle will go back to osun .

No free votes this week .

He is from lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ambber:
may the best man win! Cyph o, Chizzy o

twitter in-laws are begging Cyph to leave Doyin for Chizzy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin For real? Clowns too plenty for that twitter... grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dotez:
Not sure about dat though
Here it is

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Geezeem:
Biggy pls allow us to chose our final 5 ....put all their asses up, make all fanbase slug am out....

No time to waste time grin

Amen in the mighty name of Jesus!!! After hoh game, everyone should be up for eviction please. shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Clement1111:

i am not the type of fan that feels that Bryann already won the show

i still think each finalist stand a chance to win unlike previous seasons but alliance will play a big role to crown the winner

wanting Bryann up is to test run votes ahead of the finals and if by so doing,he gets evicted by having the least votes.then so be it

i will only be pained and vote the finalist who i like most
Issorite all I know is my kunle is definitely heading to top5!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Meanwhile i heard Shekpe was toasting my most handsome Kunle last night that he likes him and all that blabla... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
But I am so sure he wasn't in bottom 3 with sheggz that had whitemoney(current winner of the show oo) influence and Doltun that phyna's handler even posted specifically smiley
White Money campaigned for Bella and Hermes not Sheggz.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Titaniumental:
The best Biggie can do tonight is to give either of those two riders automatic HOH and the two should be clearly waived off nomination and then put the rest up,let each fanbase work out the finale spot for their fave solely
I support.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.