Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1957869 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Geezeem:

One more week teamie! grin
Yes o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Geezeem:

See who? where you keep Cyph? undecided
You don't even know your in-law
may the best man win! Cyph o, Chizzy o

twitter in-laws are begging Cyph to leave Doyin for Chizzy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Daniella don Bleep 2 different guys ans you are here saying she is very flexible

I wonder what you will say when Adekunle hit her next

Nice one
Are we still judging women according to their sexual life? In 2022?? Where GenZ ladies are getting married on Saturday morning after giving it hot hot to their ex on friday night? grin

She bleeped her lovers.

You only see what your eyes wants to see.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Keep dreaming loser!!!!

Which stupid free votes! Without a decent fanbase even free votes can't help u top against strong housemates like he did last week!!

FYI if their is anyone's fanbase that increases massively daily is Adekunle even last night he broke the internet facebook twitter people were all turning believers grin cheesy Their is no clear winner yet among the top 5 and any that give fans more good content can win.. I see Kabiyesi and Phyna finishing top 3 with what I saw yesterday shocked grin cheesy
You're so sure he topped ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

grin From time immemorial women don't wish themselves good genuinely.. cheesy

So I am not shocked at your negative vibes towards Daniella.
Khalid is one of the most intelligent guys this season.
Dotun another intelligent chill guy.

Adekunle if not the smartest and most intelligent for this season, are all ready to die on Daniella matters..and you dey here the hate. lipsrsealed

The ladies you the acclaimed good girls tag bad girls, end up marrying the best of males in their time.. cheesy I hope you reflect on this sha.

Trying to figure me will be more difficult for you, than solving a Schrodinger wave equation. grin

If Dotun knew Khalid had been screwing Daniella, I doubt he'd have been interested. If Adekunle knew Dotun screwed Daniella, I doubt he too will be interested. They don't see what we're seeing, so they can afford to be foolish. Khalid has moved on. If she she was all that, wouldn't he have waited?

If you wish to be with someone like Daniella, then good luck. But In the famous words of 3DD "Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Are we still judging women according to their sexual life? In 2022?? Where GenZ ladies are getting married on Saturday morning after giving it hot hot to their ex on friday night? grin

She bleeped her lovers.

King kiss

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

She bleeped her lovers.

Lol

No wahala
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

grin From time immemorial women don't wish themselves good genuinely.. cheesy

So I am not shocked at your negative vibes towards Daniella.
Khalid is one of the most intelligent guys this season.
Dotun another intelligent chill guy.

Adekunle if not the smartest and most intelligent for this season, are all ready to die on Daniella matters..and you dey here the hate. lipsrsealed

The ladies you the acclaimed good girls tag bad girls, end up marrying the best of males in their time.. cheesy I hope you reflect on this sha.

Trying to figure me will be more difficult for you, than solving a Schrodinger wave equation. grin

You think those guys having their ways with her will want something serious with her? I know you are just catching cruise with her matters sha. Adekunle even thinks he can get her easily too and that’s indirectly an insult. Just in a show two guys already had their ways with you and the third on is indirectly calling you an easy lay. She should be worried why all those guys are gearing towards her if she’s wise, and we all know why. Munzy14 can you wife Daniella or her type? Give me a sincere answer

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
In the history of BBN,any ship wey Biggie give dinner date dey always enter finale,i see same working for Shella.
That's not my concern though,i just want to see Adekunle and Bryan in the finale,no long talk.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Alfredex:
Shegzz fc really tried 18% really strong in the sense others averaging 22% and also Bella was up too... I want sheggz gone next Sunday , Bella would stand a good chance for the prize... Well done sheggz fc
Why does sheggz have to go for bella to have a chance at the prize though?
Did bella bring him to the show? Are they tied together?
This was someone that came in as the hottest guy in the show from stage..
Mehn this guy played himself.
If that guy played a solo game he would have rivalled phyna and bryan for that prize money..
That guy is such a disappointment.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
You think those guys having their ways with her will want something serious with her?
She tell you say she want something serious with them?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cherryboss: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
dominique:

Let's be honest with ourselves, she's not deserving of that top 5. What other content has she given us other than frolicking with 2 men and singing ballads all over the house? (all that singing is starting to get tiring sef) Chichi with her annoying screechy loud voice has given more content and is more deserving of the finals than this Daniella.

Yes u are right..on another thought I wish chichi would get to final but no she needs to leave this week..too many strong contender still dey d house for her to bypass them except Biggie's twist helps her to final
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dotez:
In the history of BBN,any ship wey Biggie give dinner date dey always enter finale,i see same working for Shella.
That's not my concern though,i just want to see Adekunle and Bryan in the finale,no long talk.
Ike didn't get to the finals sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t mind Munzy14 he’s indirectly waiting for his turn outside
I am waiting for you... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Amya:

If Dotun knew Khalid had been screwing Daniella, I doubt he'd have been interested. If Adekunle knew Dotun screwed Daniella, I doubt he too will be interested. They don't see what we're seeing, so they can afford to be foolish. Khalid has moved on. If she she was all that, wouldn't he have waited?

If you wish to be with someone like Daniella, then good luck. But In the famous words of 3DD "Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it"
Don’t be deceived by what Munzy14 is typing here, outside here he’ll only sleep with her and japa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

I am waiting for you... tongue
No ooo you deserve Daniella since you are a defender of her character
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

She bleeped her lovers.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ambber:
may the best man win! Cyph o, Chizzy o

twitter in-laws are begging Cyph to leave Doyin for Chizzy grin grin grin

I love Chizzy to pieces but my first choice is Cyph
My real choice should be anyone that works out for her
But for our BB, the odds of a ship making it sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Amya:

Amya lets be realistic here..

If your current man, saw what you did with your ex, will he pop the question?

If any babe I am with currently saw what I did with an ex, I mean the romps and all that professing of love, will she be interested now? The answers are no.

But then,life happens.

I know you to be a free spirited sexually liberated lady, but you have been attacking Daniella this season like all these our virgin sisters here and there.. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Geezeem:

See who? where you keep Cyph? undecided
You don't even know your in-law
Chizzy is our inlaw and that’s final, Cyph will understand. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Everytime Daniella this Daniella that... Some ladies legitely do upto 3 guys a day and no one knows because they are not on national TV... Nigerians are big hypocrites.... How sure are you guys that DOTUN slept with her? Some people her sef their sister sef na King of hookup Dem b...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Twoclans post=116811836][/quote]
wink wink

Daniela me I am your Dotun grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross:
No ooo you deserve Daniella since you are a defender of her character
Daniella is taken.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nonso37:
Everytime Daniella this Daniella that... Some ladies legitely do upto 3 guys a day and no one knows because they are not on national TV... Nigerians are big hypocrites.... How sure are you guys that DOTUN slept with her? Some people her sef their sister sef na King of hookup Dem b...
You dey mind our sisters.. grin

Na who no sabi, dem go use am sweep church.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
But Truth is Danielle and Adekunle are compatible in every way....

She's going to have this quiet fun life with him if it works

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Threebear:

You're so sure he topped ?
But I am so sure he wasn't in bottom 3 with sheggz that had whitemoney(current winner of the show oo) influence and Doltun that phyna's handler even posted specifically smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:
Khalid I will chase Daniela when she comes out.

Dotun I will pursue it outside.

Adekunle Getting set... cheesy

Finally these guys dey see wetin I saw in her...

E get as e go reach even groovy and Hermes go begin reason her matter..

Men going to drag her bride price plenty.
All 3 will avoid her like a plague after the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Amya lets be realistic here..

If your current man, saw what you did with your ex, will he pop the question?

If any babe I am with currently saw what I did with an ex, I mean the romps and all that professing of love, will she be interested now? The answers are no.

But then,life happens.

I know you to be a free spirited sexually liberated lady, but you have been attacking Daniella this season like all these our virgin sisters here and there.. cool

You know I'm wild and freespirited so I'm not coming from a holy holy point of view. What you're saying is different from the situation playing before us. I'm not talking about exes nor even screwing around. Neither am I talking bodycount.

Daniella lacks self control and loyalty. If she's ending one situation before moving to the next, I'll have respect for her. What she's doing is she has something going with someone, as soon as the person isn't available, she's on to the next person that shows interest. She's a heaux. She will easily screw her man's friends, driver, security and brother even. Just show her a little attention and she'd shift pata for you.

This isn't a GenZ thing, it's hoe thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dotez:
From your mouth to the Lord's ear .

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Ike didn't get to the finals sha
Was there a dinner date btwn him and Mercy?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
All thanks to Phyna for spotting that snaky, slimy, Allyson and putting her up.
The girl was definitely sneaking to the finals staying totally under the radar.
Kudos to her game plan. It worked amazingly well but then sh!t happens.
Irisworriris. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.