Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960643 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chomzy needs to be demoted to Trenches

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mariangeles(f): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin grin
Regardless, flexing dey o..gaa nu club na cheesy

Money plenty for the country...Leaders ji anyi na oru.

No mata situation, some no go still get sence..

Ugwo m ji ha wu Oka na akpu.. grin cheesy

Ike gwuru o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
adekunle dust who?? If dem keep two of them for eviction, who will leave the house first?? grin
Then Kiss ur shegz goodbye grin

Adekunle dey everybody top 5 for Twitter but some no send sheggz cheesy
even bryan and Hermes strong pass ur sheggz as we speak grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Then Kiss ur shegz goodbye grin

Adekunle dey everybody top 5 for Twitter but some no send sheggz cheesy
even bryan and Hermes strong pass ur sheggz as we speak grin
don't worry na here all of us dey , we go know who go leave that house first between the two

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ike gwuru o.
Ike o gwuru taacheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Going back to the psychological things of this show

Please, can we talk about how this whole Island/Ikoyi vs Trenches/Ikorodu/Mainland tags have somehow affected how the housemates behaviours are perceived?

I find it very interesting, that the people who live in Trenches basically have the same "we die here" mentality associated to actual Trenches people, the same gragra, the same vibes, even when they speak among themselves, there is heavy use of pidgin. Switch up on the Island side of things, and the housemates there basically mirror the personalities often spoken of actual Island residents; they're chill, they're uppity, they think Trenches housemates beneath them, na small thing remain, dem for call Trenches guys razz.

Like, I don't know if I am the only one noticing the likeness.

Then that whole discussion the Island guys had yesterday that I swore Trenches boys no fit gather dey discuss that kain thing, only for the Island guys to go and tell on themselves to the women, another thing that Trenches guys no fit do (except that Groovy boy, I no trust am).

The likeness is very interesting. I'd be glad if we can comment on that.

Think of it like this. We viewers named them trenches and Island. We named them based on their behaviour and some of their characteristics so it should not surprise that the names fit them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
don't worry na here all of us dey , we go know who go leave that house first between the two
God go keep us alive grin

Na Bella strong for that shella ship grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lol, Doyin asks Adekunle and Allysyn how she comes across. She wants to know if she's down to earth.

Allysyn says she's Confrontational, opinionated, Adekunle says talkative and Allysyn says she's looking for the last word to use and describe Doyin. When she thinks of it she will let Doyin.

Adekunle says she's isn't down to earth and she has asked everyone if she Is and she can't believe it when people she say she is. She wants to cling to the one person who said she isn't.
Doyin says it's not doesn't believe it, she just wants someone to tell her why.
Allysyn says that Sheggz called her down to earth

Lol, Doyin what made you to ask this question?
Thanks Allysyn for asking her that. She says it's Eloswag that made her start thinking about it again that someone earlier had told her.

Eloswagg says she's not down to earth and she's uptight.
Doyin says she can take uptight. Adekunle says that Doyin has said that her family have even told her about herself and told her to try when she comes to bbhouse so this Doyin they see isn't even the real Doyin. It's just Doyin trying.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Every time I type about Adekunle I pray that it's actually Adekunle on the screen and not Dotun

I still don't know who is who till now sad I have to keep looking at belt to be sure or I just guess.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
MamBi:

Think of it like this. We viewers named them trenches and Island. We named them based on their behaviour and some of their characteristics so it should not surprise that the names fit them.
I think viewers named them so because of the difference in both houses. And the different designs have also affected the behavior of the housemates in a way. I learnt from a book that the way a space is set up can influence behaviors.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Who vexed chomzy bayii?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dotun told Doyin that chomzy said she heard her (Doyin) talk about her earlier. Doyin then called Eloswagg to ask him if she spoke to him about Chomzy.
Big brother refused to allow us enjoy this gist and took us to Allysyn and Adekunle.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Demnan:
Vain for liking one guy over another because of their looks?

Looks and personality are a thing. Shegz talks exactly as he looks. Very frivolous. Very vain. Nothing attractive about him one bit!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Adekunle has spent all day with Allysyn. He must like her a little bit.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
They have ruined Doyin’s moment with this down to earth conversation sad sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
hifocus:

Looks and personality are a thing. Shegz talks exactly as he looks. Very frivolous. Very vain. Nothing attractive about him one bit!
What he knows is to brag. There are people far greater or richer than him that keep to themselves and enjoy their privacy. The guy na empty vessel. If he wants to make people feel better about themselves, he should talk to them about themselves not imposing himself on them thereby planting the seeds of envy, jealousy, dislike etc

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Amen, oo.
Giel:
Adekunle has spent all day with Allysyn. He must like her a little bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:
Who vexed chomzy bayii?
Seems like Doyin did something to her. Dotun carried the message to Doyin but did big brother allow me to hear it well?
StateOfMind:
They have ruined Doyin’s moment with this down to earth conversation sad sad
Shey na she ask question grin
And also the fact that Dotun came to tell her that Chomzy isn't happy that she heard her name in Doyin's mouth.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:
I passeddddddd
(cartwheels)
Thanks all for being caring and sweet, God bless!!!
Can’t wait to fly to my screen cheesy

Yaayyyyyy! Well done sweetie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Doyin abeg don't stress yourself about Chomzy, Na Ogbange dey worry her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:
I passeddddddd
(cartwheels)

Good to hear

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:
I passeddddddd
(cartwheels)
Good to know, congratulations dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
MizzD:

It’s cos they littered the garden and they have to clean up after them.. and I think this is not the first time

Hermes was describing how someone squeezed bread and dumped it somewhere

Ok if this is what happened then Islanders deserved to drag them. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mama, been a long time. You had an exam? Congratulations on passing. Who is calling to you this year?
Eeghe:
I passeddddddd
(cartwheels)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Omo. Doyin don provoke sha.
Chomzy and Doyin are arguing

I didn't say your name. You said my name.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:
Every time I type about Adekunle I pray that it's actually Adekunle on the screen and not Dotun

I still don't know who is who till now sad I have to keep looking at belt to be sure or I just guess.
wtf, they don't even look the same

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
I just tuned in, who is vexing Doyin biko…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
wtf, they don't even look the same

They are around the same height. Have similar skin colour, seem to weigh similar and I think they both have beards sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na that Chomzy elenu yamayama. I think her problem is she no get boo, her boo is running after Doyin
carammel:
I just tuned in, who is vexing Doyin biko…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:
Dotun why did you go and start Drama. He went to tell Doyin that chomzy said that she heard her talk about her earlier. Doyin then called Eloswagg to ask him if she spoke to him about Chomzy.
Big brother refused to allow us enjoy this gist and took us to Allysyn and Adekunle.

She initially told doyin...doyin asked her a question ans she says she doesn't want to talk to her....that made doyin surprised...dotun having just finished speaking with chomsy gave her more insight
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:

Adekunle is the tall, dark,lanky guy who Allysyn(skincut hair) has been moving with

Dotun is the tall, chocolate, well-built guy who was talking with Doyin before the advert.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:

Seems like Doyin did something to her. Dotun carried the message to Doyin but did big brother allow me to hear it well?

Shey na she ask question grin
And also the fact that Dotun came to tell her that Chomzy isn't happy that she heard her name in Doyin's mouth.

She’s been insisting that She heard her name when Doyin and Eloswag were talking. She said this to dotun when they were talking.

Doyin and Eloswag have insisted they didn’t even mention her name but she no gree. She only said she is not in the mood to talk to Doyin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.