Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,586 members, 7,865,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1981156 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Giel:
Adekunle has spent all day with Allysyn. He must like her a little bit.

He kissed her on the neck/smelled her neck last night…I think there is a liking there (I even think he may not know how much)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
MamBi:

Please, what did Dotun say?

That there’s is an intellectual part to her that he didn’t think she had initially.

She probably feels other hms think the same too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
carammel:
Khalid, hian, i have never paid attention to his look, he looks good.

Thanks for noticing us

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:

He kissed her on the neck/smelled her neck last night…I think there is a liking there (I even think he may not know how much)

He actually enjoys her company, and her bum too..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Amya:

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

O du egwu really!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
I can't fully get into Adekunle and Allysyn's friendship/gumbody because I don't know if he really enjoys Allysyn's company this much or if he just tolerates her following him around.

Same way I used to drag Saga for following Nini around until I saw it was mutual. Nini enjoyed his company and reciprocated his attention, so I stopped and started loving their friendship.

Maybe I will see something in the coming days that will let me know if Adekunle and Allysyn's gumbody is mutually appreciated or just tolerated on one side.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:

That there’s is an intellectual part to her that he didn’t think she had initially.

She probably feels other hms think the same too.

Oops!! E reach to think..

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
E be like say Shegz just learn that word ‘obviously’ undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:
I passeddddddd
(cartwheels)
Thanks all for being caring and sweet, God bless!!!
Can’t wait to fly to my screen cheesy
Congratulations dear!
More wins!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
This one I've been watching Island. Let me see what trenches are up to.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
So many jealous men attacking Sheggy , when he's the only interesting thing in the whole show .

The thing you people call "simping" is the same thing that has held people's interest in this very lacklustre season .

Imagine saying that Adekunle bronze is more good looking than Sheggz .
Someone that looks like like a motor park alaye that wore his Xmas clothes to the church grin

Oh Sheggy boy , keep playing your game .
You're not just the most beautiful man in that house , you've also kept us glued to our TV screens.

Your heart is gold , that's why you're so honest with your feelings and desires ...unlike the pretenders in the house.

No matter how you people mock and abuse him , Sheggy is heading to top 5 and could very likely win the money.

Adekunle bronze will never ever be on sheggz's level. grin

Our incredibly handsome , extremely talented football stud that gives all the ladies palpitations.

The money is yours king grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Hermes DS

Welcome to your first DS, experience so far?

It's been amazing. He did not know what to expect coming in here. He thought there would be a clash of string characters. He anticipated a lot of resistance, but they are amazing. Everyone is considerate, they are working as a team. They have no issues with each other, it has been amazing so far and he looks forward to the rest of it.

Journey to the house?

For the most part, he was anticipating what the possibility was of getting to the house. It is such a dream to have made it. He is a believer in what Big Brother does. Coming from Lagos, hope is a very tangible thing to have and it is rare, almost scarce. This is a whole lot, he has had a lot of things he could do, and for whatever reason, he has not been able to maximize it, so, being here, knowing he's on TV, is crazy. Being here has been beyond his expectations.

What does being here mean to you?

It means a lot. For the longest he has felt like he needed a tangible reason for everything within the meaning of capacity he is worth (Omo, the English don pass me.). It has been a struggle to make ends meet, and to get to do something. A great number of people will see what he is capable of, and to express his talents. What has been stopping him is resources, so, making it here, is a lot. He has been watching the show and past seasons, and knowing what the past contestants have achieved, he feels like just being here allows him to achieve those possibilities

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He feels like he hasn't gotten to meet a lot of them, so, he hasn't been able to make a passive judgement....*Biggie corrects him that it is his fellow housemates* They are amazing, creative. Everyone is such an individual, you can't make them do what they don't want to do. He finds them inspiring, they are amazing and great people.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He genuinely believes he has not had enough time with them to create a genuine judgement, from having met them once, it's a great bunch. He's happy with his bunch, he doesn't know what it would have been like, being with the other bunch. Seeing them, he does not think they are so much of a collective bunch. It is basically individuals striving against individuals, and he does not think he quite fits in, as much as he does with his Level 1 housemates.

Winning chances?

He feels like between 0-100, he could say just 60-70%, why? Because he is being as truthful as he can be. Before he got in here, he does have a following and has been doing considerably inspiring things. So, he does think considering chances and God, he could be on 60-70% chance. He would be excited to win.

Anything else?

The Quidax fit, he only got a pair of stockings, so, he would like to get the full fit. And if they could all get something for their throats and their voices. They are all losing their voices, and to deliver in tasks, they will need their voices.

Big Brother will consider his request

End of Session

PS: Great orator. Speaks a little too fast/says too many words at a go. Obsessed with the word "capacity". Intellectuals may like him, but I don't enjoy the typing cry

Coming back to the bolded from Hermes' Diary Session, because I wonder if he feels differently now after watching yesterday's performance.

I look forward to his Diary Session next week, to hear his latest take

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:

O du egwu really!

Maybe it's the Miss Nigeria tag that's making them see what I'm not seeing. She's cute yeah...but the most beautiful ever to grace the show?....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Afternoon everyone,

I see Allysun is still surgically attached to Adekunle. I don't understand this o! Is this how she will get him to like her?
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dotun is so fit kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Update from the trenches coming in….

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Not Kayode showing me angry Chomzy.. why?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Dotun is so fit kiss kiss kiss

Like.. his body is everything

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
There is no fine girl this season. See the kind palasas wey them go pack for house with fine boys angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Can someone please tell my Diana not to pile on makeup tonight? I am begging to the point of tears cry

How can she not see she looks younger and fresher without the cakes?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eeghe:
I passeddddddd
(cartwheels)
Thanks all for being caring and sweet, God bless!!!
Can’t wait to fly to my screen cheesy

Congratulationsssss cheesy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I think she’s forcing herself on him and he’s not really into her.

I think so too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:
There is no fine girl this season. See the kind palasas wey them go pack for house with fine boys undecided

Stop face-shaming. BB has succumbed and will throw in your coveted biracial girl. Dark skin is and can be beautiful. If dark skinned girls cannot be made to feel beautiful in a black majority country, then what hope do they have in a black minority country?
angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
What’s Amaka talking about?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lmao Giddyfia

I also thought Bella was naked too at some point
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Geezeem:
Can someone please tell my Diana not to pile on makeup tonight? I am begging to the point of tears cry

How can she not see she looks younger and fresher without the cakes?

She looks like a different girl without makeup and 10 years younger. Her skin is chef's kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Titaniumental:
Sheggz " Is that their clothes? "
Hermès "Yeah"
Bella "It looks like them"
Trenches have suffered sha

Biggy created these houses and these categories of housemates for this sort of content grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Stop face-shaming. BB has succumbed and will throw in your coveted biracial girl. Dark skin is and can be beautiful. If dark skinned girls cannot be made to feel beautiful in a black majority country, then what hope do they have in a black minority country?
angry

MissJekyll what has my comment got to do with skin complexion? undecided

I say fine girls no dey this season. Period! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Daniella is a fine girl…

Tbh As a guy, I don’t really find any of the ladies that spectacular In beauty, they are all on almost the same range looks wise, there are days they look fine, and other days they look blah, but the most classy and well dressed is Doyin and Diana, they make real effort…

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:
Lmao Giddyfia

I also thought Bella was naked too at some point

Both Bella and Beauty are wearing nude skimpy clothes I had to do a double take to make sure they were not na-ked. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
I hope Hermes understands that it’s okay for a girl to tell him she’s not emotionally available but be available to another guy.

It is what it is. Don’t be sour
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thank you Hermes

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.