Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962750 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hermes said Sheggz and Bella are the two people housemates can’t have . Everybody wants them now that they are an item, but they can’t open their mouth to say it .

He said What he has to offer, Nobody has seen it. He has capacity for give ample love.

He loves Segun cos he has a template of what he (Hermes) has to offer. He feels HMs are envious of how Segun treats Bella

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
A man without standards is a man who will fall for anything-Hermes 2022

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coldfeets:

There's no beautiful girl in that house.

By beautiful, I mean drop dead gorgeous beauty that will make you take a second or third look.

Most of the girls in that house are just average at best.

The worst part for me is that none of them got big boobs.

And God knows how I love starring at big boobs.

For me, this year's BBNaija is already ruined. cry

MissAnneboleyn hope you can see what I was talking about undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Demnan:
Do we really need new housemates, though?

Absolutely not, they need to merge the houses and stop this back and forth. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Both of the are not as beautiful as Peace in SYE
MissAnneboleyn:

Both Bella and Beauty are Bellissimo. Stunning girls. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Hermes: Chomzy is an ashawo in spirit

Hahaha na so me sef detect. But not just in spirit lipsrsealed
He meant to say that Chomzy is an ashawo in spirit Cos she will form good girl to one guy and be forming bad girl to another in the same house.
Smart guygrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Hermes no dey look mirror? Which babe go easily fall for a scary looking negro? undecided
phyna say she get crush on am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
See as Elo use agbari to discharge himself from Hermes lamentation grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:

That the girls want 100 percent but can’t give the 100 percent so he doesn’t rate them anymore

Said Allyson told him she was emotionally unavailable but was in bed with adeKunle. And that pissed him off
Wahala grin
I hope he understands that a typical woman would likely want nothing to do with him since his Polyamorous story.
It’s only a woman as pyschia as he is that would be down for such man unless he looks really handsome or rich..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don't think I want a total merging, though, maybe a few days spent together but not a total merge
MissAnneboleyn:

Absolutely not, they need to merge the houses and stop this back and forth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
carammel:

I didn’t watch the Saturday live show, i only watched that of Sunday, thats the reason i have been more fixated on the island housemates.

Oh no wonder..I really enjoyed watching him and Phyna in the trenches. But then, I didn’t watch Trenches for a day and now, I feel lost anytime I go there, so I’m stuck on the Island these days.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:

MissAnneBoleyn hope you can see what I was talking about undecided

You lot want a lighty like a Nengi or an Erica. You want light-skinned women with big bresticles and big bom-bom, you don't care whether it is natural or artificial.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
The way Allyson looks at Adekunle tho….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Adekunle Bronze
Doyin Tomato
Shekpe
Trabaye
Fireboy

Wetin I no go see

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
StateOfMind:
Dominique, MizzD has been banned again

Please unban

Cc Dominique
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Demnan:
I don't think I want a total merging, though, maybe a few days spent together but not a total merge
They should be merged when they're about 12 - 16 left, you build it up until then with house by house evictions. Survivor style
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ewugambia where you at? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Talking about the bandwagoners,that particular housemate doesn't have to be interesting. THEY will just push a certain narrative about his or her past that will appeal to viewers,and the bandwagonwrs will latch onto it.The narrative might not be true as we have discovered in the past.but before you know it,it would have helped that particular housemate.Also some of them have influenceers who push this thing for them on the social media.Its marketing .Showbiz .People like davido do it.They pay people to promote them seriously on the social media.And it just booms from there.look at that zazu riffraff that is everywhere now.Who knew him before?It's the work of influenceers.Notice his story is always on instablog everytime. Even more than the the prominent artists themselves

True story undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tatiana4u:
The way Allyson looks at Adekunle tho….

She is gone, Kunle is working on tight rope here, if he says no the female voters will start his eviction process.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hermes can’t handle rejection and that’s a problem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
carammel:

Wahala grin
I hope he understands that a typical woman would likely want nothing to do with him since his Polyamorous story.
It’s only a woman as pyschia as he is that would be down for such man unless he looks really handsome or rich..

Somebody that is not okay..

Plus he only wants a Bleep buddy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

What about Bella and Beauty?

To me oo. Beauty and Bella will go down as two of the most beautiful female hms ever. When we talk about the likes of Kim Oprah, Venita, Nengi, Erica, Maria and other 8/10 or 9/10 girls in terms of beauty, the two names have to be there.

in terms of overall beauty, BELLA and BEAUTY are up there. I'll give each of them 8.5/10. We have other beauty queens in the house such as Chomzy, Christy O, Ilebaye and Daniella but whether we like it or not their personalities are not as strong as that of the two ladies BEAUTY and BELLA.

As for the guys, the most handsome among them are Adekunle, Groovy, Shegz and Dotun. They join the likes of Prince, Ozo, Miracle, Teddy A, Seyi Awolowo etc in the most handsome list.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:
See as Elo use agbari to discharge himself from Hermes lamentation grin

Very soon he won’t be able to use that same excuse or people will begin to ask if he has dysentery tongue tongue

Same thing that he used to end community meeting yesterday…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Erica wasn't lightskinned on the show
MissAnneboleyn:

You lot want a lighty like a Nengi or an Erica. You want light-skinned women with big bresticles and big bom-bom, you don't care whether it is natural or artificial.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
safarigirl:

This brings me to another difference in both houses; Gen Z vs. Millennials.

Level 1 HMs expect a certain level of cleanliness and orderliness that Level 2 HMs cannot be bothered to fulfil.

I agree
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Amaka just punched Phyna shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mrvictornews: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Quick poll.

Guys, where do you watch most?

If it island Click like
If it is the trenches click share

Me, I watch island most of the time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
MamBi:

Very soon he won’t be able to use that same excuse or people will begin to ask if he has dysentery tongue tongue

Same thing that he used to end community meeting yesterday…

This is so funny grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Shegzz the smart boy…. grin

Stylishly changed topic with Bella as soon as camera came to them. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by StateOfMind: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Hermes can’t handle rejection and that’s a problem

Is it not a problem my dear Tati grin ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Amya:

Maybe it's the Miss Nigeria tag that's making them see what I'm not seeing. She's cute yeah...but the most beautiful ever to grace the show?....
the person who said so was probably capping

Beauty is not even in the top 5 most beautiful girls in big brother naija

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.