Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955712 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
LOVELY PEOPLE VOTE KABIYESI ADEKUNLE FOR CLEARER SKIN kiss kiss kiss

One of the instigator. Trying to bring chichi regime down. Why i vote this guy self. Mtcww
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:03am On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Pls oo no time for us to cross fingers or he falls off badly!!

He won't fall by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Eeghe:

I honestly do not want to discuss Hermes with you MM
Still lowkey mad at you for you know what lipsrsealed
I didn’t “use to like” him, I like him still, although I don’t feel connected to him
When I say type I mean for females. Cos obviously Groovy my type is still in?

Anyway Phyna for many reasons-
She is Level Two (Naija wants their winner from there and she probably stands a higher chance of challenging Bryann for the prize)
Or do we have the assurance that Hermes is strong strong? As in top 2 strong?

It’s time for a second female winner…esp if we are gonna have many women there- lemme be a woman supporting woman. Just this once cos I don’t do that on BB. Another female win is overdue lol cool

She has shown all workings- good, bad and ugly and her good still stands out, in spite of her background. She is not condescending or rude…

While the ship is totally cringeworthy to me, she cared for, and cooked for my fav, since he refused to learn to cook jeez…and has toned down the horror razzness since she got with him

She has a natural look too, and is quite authentic in representing her background and life…shares life stories and hustle all the time…very open

She is arguably the only real competition Bryann has

Her pitch cracked me up

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why does it feel like you're trying to sell Phyna to me? lipsrsealed

At bolded, I've just one thing going off in my head. The dm about hemure? I've had a rethink since I sent that, I still think he uses buzzwords but he isn't as bad as the other person and even if he was, I shouldn't have said it to you in that manner and at that moment. I'm sorry embarassed embarassed . See, I've been campaigning for him. grin lipsrsealed tongue

I don't like Phyna, at all. I can't see beyond my dislike for her. As a matter of fact, if she's up with onirun kolokolo, onirun kolokolo will get my votes. shocked shocked

Luckily for me, my social media break is around the corner, I don't have to put up with her victory if Bryann fails to beat her to the prize. undecided

Typed her name because of you. grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2022
fitzmayowa:
The 3 finalist are the ones outside that should be an indication that everyone is acting out......
Daniella is just there because chichi Safed her

she nor dey really support am
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Daniella school chichi
No be everything be 'bad beech' vibe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bella is so condescending damn…

Abeg abeg. When others insult, it is they've sharp mouth and all. Which one is condescending? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2022
timmilehin:

One of the instigator. Trying to bring chichi regime down. Why i vote this guy self. Mtcww
Pls vote him moreee u should understand why he feels bad!!! I wish he beats up chinch outside the house for rubbishing the land himself , eloswag and Hermes worked hard to retain!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Aguwanyi:

He won't fall by God's grace
Amen Nnem embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fladm(m): 1:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2022
timmilehin:

Bless u for the one u did!!!VOTE KABIYESI FOR MORE INSTIGATION!!! Chinch is not a nice person!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2022
O lawd grin

Chi chi giving them rules and deadlines to deliver their part grin

This girl is mad grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Bless u for the one u did!!!VOTE KABIYESI FOR MORE INSTIGATION!!! Chinch is not a nice person!!

You see as adekunle shenk her handshake!! That’s petty
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2022
I love chichi’s regime

Women can bring the fire too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Mr and Mrs Ekuke wan use chinch for highlight but chinch is deserving of the mess!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2022
See time to shine, groovy na im dey form song, see noise, groovy go just dey rush …

I want to hear nice song like dem bisola and efe time …

Create a nice tune, which one be this noise groovy dem create…. grin

I dey hate because na Bryann time to shine, but dem dem use highlights hugging no allow an create something nice..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

These are the thing we want to discourage, no body should win this show from the stage... it's unfair to other contestants undecided

And this was why I didn't like Sheggz that first day and week

He won on twitter
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:32am On Sep 21, 2022
This noise dey pain me, just remix opor opor opor add hei hei, add here we go…

Husband and wife don kolobi creating a musical create nonsense, Bryann said they don’t rush creative, but dem don rush create nonsense to hug highlight…

Me I love music, so I like it proper…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
See time to shine, groovy na im dey form song, see noise, groovy go just dey rush …

I want to hear nice song like dem bisola and efe time …

Create a nice tune, which one be this noise groovy dem create…. grin

I dey hate because na Bryann time to shine, but dem dem use highlights hugging no allow an create something nice..

I like that Bryann is not forcing it.
I notice Groovy is so desperate for create that song and Bryann no even send the nigga grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 1:35am On Sep 21, 2022
timmilehin:

I no see oooo I only saw when she spoke rudely to him!!! I hope them never send u undecided undecided

KEEP VOTING ADEKUNLE HE IS STILL WELL MANNERED THAN CHINCH!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Bryan the liar just said he had only 10k followers on IG. Someone with more than 100k before the house and was even verified already

Fraud Bryan.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
Unpopular opinion…

Bella buys trouble for Sheggs, then he looks like the bad guy every time, Bella escalates issue, then Sheggs tries to let them understand her, then they attack him…
Na it's not true both bella and sheggs were disrespectful to chichi for the fact that she is hoh!!! forget that am angry with the chinch!!!! Sheggz should have cautioned his ekuke if he wasn't a Pussyass nigga instead of joining her to mock chinch!!!!!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1572377037708599301

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Some housemates don already get 4 individual winnings

This one still dey here dey do "Na small remain"

What a shame
Laycon never won anything individual task but he won the show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Bryan the liar just said he had only 10k followers on IG. Someone with more than 100k before the house and was even verified already

Fraud Bryan.
He didn't have up to 100k before the house ah! Why not stick to campaigning for your Phyna? It was Bella but agenda no agend then now Bryann and e still no go agend.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Likewise, I'm giving all my votes to ADEKUNLE. No chance for Bryan, I don’t want to waste my votes.
You av unfiltered freedom to do so,go ahead
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 3:57am On Sep 21, 2022
timmilehin:

Lol,we no see oo ,but still, ngwanu...no vex
we'r still voting him sha 100%

#barbecueman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:06am On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyCC:

He didn't have up to 100k before the house ah! Why not stick to campaigning for your Phyna? It was Bella but agenda no agend then now Bryann and e still no go agend.
leave dat one ...Bryann we no even get 10k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Na Kabiyesi Adekunle and Hermes suppose frustrate this chinch regime sef but they are good men!!
Our faves are not pettygrin
Let her deal with her karma cos that’s the same treatment she gave to Hermes during his tenure as HOHgrin
Even chizzy,phyna and Daniella her couldn’t help or defend her!
Lmao!
I hope they lost their wager!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2022
timmilehin:

Make you dear God o!
How did Adekunle try to sabotage Chi chi’s regime?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

I swear!!
Phyna aim is just to tarnish that girls image,she has been disqualified and you now have that woman wrapper yet you keep talking about her

Maybe she is doing all this because she feels Groovy might want to go back to her after the show grin
Guilt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2022
I read on twitter that Beauty unfollowed Bella likely because of the conversation of last night lol.

Reunion go sweet o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TNORWAY: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
I read on twitter that Beauty unfollowed Bella likely because of the conversation of last night lol.

Reunion go sweet o
what conservation?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alfredex(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Reunion go sweet o
Can you give summary of the conversation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.