Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938810 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

I know you know she means well for them better than they do.

..and i know you love her tongue

Hehehehe...

Do I? tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

Bryann does not deserve to be a winner going by all these you wrote.

Other housemates have it better than that. Effortlessly funny? Give that to Gidifia

He has done nothing spectacular and reason we say it is by how much fans like a housemate and not about them doing anything at all.

rest man, what’s my business with others?, if Bryann has done nothing to win ,then other housemates have done nothing to win too, because without Bryann I would not be interested in this season at all…

Who made you guys the chief judge of “most deserving housemates”

You cannot tell me he doesn’t deserve, getting fans to vote you, is not beans, he has entertained me and many others, bringing viewers to the franchise, he has a likeable and connecting personality which is the biggest factor on this show, so yes he deserves to win on every freaking level and factor that makes winners…

Your opinion doesn’t matter..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Just saw Hermes in the video of 'Loyalty' by Ajebo Hustlers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
rest man, what’s my business with others?, ig Bryann has done nothing to win ,then other housemates have done nothing to win too, because without Bryann I would not be interested in this season at all…

Story!.
Coming from you that started screaming Bryans name from day one and kept littering this place with watch trenches. Most of us have always known you came here for an assignment. To project your employer. Biko face your pay check mbok!. Bryan deserving kor

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

They are not even grateful that Shella are providing last minute highlights and talking points...

The week has been so boring... only campaigns and trolling

Finally a little something something... they are complaining and flinging words around..... mtchewwwwwww lipsrsealed

Make Shella them come and be going this Sunday sef.... make everybody rest.

People that supports delawoods make the most noise here to cover their lackluster of faves embarassed

What has their faves done since Sunday to get us talking?

I don't want to read she's condescending and rude abeg. The other day, the said in a fight, whatever anyone says goes. So, make everybody drink water and drop cup.

They shouldn't abeg, awa papa kopu. grin tongue

I can't believe I didn't get any ship this season. embarassed cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
kowema:

Story!.
Coming from you that started screaming Bryans name from day one and kept littering this place with watch trenches. Most of us have always known you came her for an assignment. To project your employer. Biko face your pay check mbok!. Bryan deserving kor
why are you doing a bad job for your own employer??

If e easy to convince millions of Nigerians, run am, abi why you dey talk am like say Bryann hypnotize people, you are failing at your own assignment, why you dey project aggression?

Failed paid agents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
rest man, what’s my business with others?, ig Bryann has done nothing to win ,then other housemates have done nothing to win too, because without Bryann I would not be interested in this season at all…

Who made you guys the chief judge of “most deserving housemates”

You cannot tell me he doesn’t deserve, getting fans to vote you, is not beans, he has entertained me and many others, bringing viewers to the franchise, he has a likeable and connecting personality which is the biggest factor on this show, so yes he deserves to win on every freaking level and factor that makes a winners…

Your opinion doesn’t matter..
This thing no hard..
Just ask them the qualities of a 'deserving' winner, and watch them grasp at straws.
The Bryann is boring agenda was started by Phyna's fans who are scared of competition and people who have never liked the boy.
Next week would be worse than this..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

The same Doyin that was called many names just cos she rather choose Shella over every other housemates?
Same Doyin that would always speak well of Sheggz.

I as a Doyin fan even got mad at her for being close with those two, Tueh.

We have heard Doyin and Shella discuss each others behind.... that isn't friendship

I was particular about a scenario.... when they went to Level 3 house, Doyin didn't have nice things to say about Shella and sat all through their shredding by others

I watched. Hopefully you did too

Shella also have discussed her behind her

The only person Doyin ever had nice things to say about was Beauty.....

We both know beauty isn't all that..... so Shella's character shouldn't even be used to justify anything

I think their friendship wasn't real or all that.... and all the parties know this.

Shella consider Chomzy, Elo and Dotun as their closer friends.... Doyin comes 4th if at all

I was told Sheggz and Groovy's friendship is one sided here...

I think for Doyin and Shella.... they just get along. Sheggz actually get along with everyone except Rachel I think. Which is why they didn't really start nominating him till last week. can I now say he is everyone's friend?

These things are complicated. Contestants friendships are sometimes mutual or parasitic

And yes... tueh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2022
A new day, a new agenda to decampaign Bryann grin grin but we move regardless.

Umu ewu mami shall we grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
why are you doing a bad job for your own employer??

If e easy to convince millions of Nigerians, run am, abi why you dey talk am like say Bryann hypnotize people, you are failing at your own assignment, why you dey project aggression?

Failed paid agents

Try harder.
On this forum, many watch for fun, I am one.
Others depend on the show to survive, you are in that number. You convinced millions to vote Bryan?.
Lol.
Yinmu.
Abeg I no fit laugh.
Bryan's two fans on this forum keep hallucinating.
If you like use 75 monikers, we know u

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
This ekuke above me sha grin
This early morning shaleye get as e be o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Eeghe:

Like, I love you!
And will roll/play with you for the season next week- I have missed you BBwise chim!
kiss

Till then, na to stone ourselves sad tongue

cheesy cheesy
Still laughing!

I've missed you more ❤️.

If you even know how our fights excite people and our make up frustrate them here eh....

We fight like Shella... one minute, we are hauling stones at each other, the next minute we are loving up grin

Na so e be

Next week we move....we rock and roll! kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Good to see Doyin Dodo getting rewarded for constantly being in Beauty's arse. Must be noice. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

He hasn’t won though so the Grace will as well locate the real winner lipsrsealed
who gave to spokesman on real winner.. grin

Like Bryann is the most deserving of the money, and we have not had to decampaign any single person to do it, can’t say much for you and your crew, I sm happy he kicked your Doyin out, perfect game player. She should watch from home and learn how to play game …

If he is to win, come and remove him from winning na…

Nairaland judge and jury

Dem go dey talk deserve winner, like who have you that power to judge who is deserving, on a show line this, Infact anyhow that got the final is already deserving and has played a good game, you might not like it, or be your thing, that’s why you vote, vote you want, that people don’t like what you want is nobody’s fault, people connect to who they want to connect…
Heaven’s knows I didn’t like mercy
I didn’t like whitemoney
But what concern me with judging whether they deserve it or not, or voting against them, like my fave was out, or I didn’t like anyone, or my fave is top five, just enjoy yourself and stop hating so much on people’s choice…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin

You've paid to the wrong people. Collect it and comman pay to me. tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Not always. But, go on... grin

I have replied her grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don't want to read she's condescending and rude abeg. The other day, the said in a fight, whatever anyone says goes. So, make everybody drink water and drop cup.

They shouldn't abeg, awa papa kopu. grin tongue

I can't believe I didn't get any ship this season. embarassed cry

I didn't too
My Groomzy didn't happen cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Good to see Doyin Dodo getting rewarded for constantly being in Beauty's arse. Must be noice. kiss

I just said it above before seeing this... Beauty is the only person Doyin was/is loyal to in the real sense of it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Phynation!!!

Trust you are all doing great.

Remember, to keep gathering voting materials and all for our star girl, the most deserving to win.

Get those unlinked phone numbers and IUCs in bulks. Keep them safe, never share or give them out.

Also use this week, to learn how to vote successfully if you are not sure on how.

And lastly Pray.

This is the only way we walk the talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2022
kowema:

Try harder.
On this forum, many watch for fun, I am one.
Others depend on the show to survive, you are in that number. You convinced millions to vote Bryan?.
Lol.
Yinmu.
Abeg I no fit laugh.
Bryan's two fans on this forum keep hallucinating.
If you like use 75 monikers, we know u
bros you don’t watch for fun grin you are pained

Lol, you will see me and greet me even if you are a governor, no matter how rich your are, and will sit at my table humbly for me to attend to you. how you guys are proud and don’t know people you are talking to, but make so much noise, “paid agent blablabla” who has that time to be bragging here….. on a faceless forum? Lol I go too press una neck

Stay one place, paid agent, influencer, this that , I asked you, why are you failing at your employer, because you were paid to come online and hate in Bryann on your group chats, you think we don’t know…

Una go dey twitter dey type the same thing over and over , spamming everywhere with Bryann’s name… failed paid agent kowema, do better na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Imagine Another musician as the winner

Imagine bitterleaf phyna as the winner

Nawa

How did my hermes fall off from the high hype

He should have had it in the bag

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

He hasn’t won though so the Grace will as well locate the real winner lipsrsealed
Grace will still make him the real winner. No be who shout pass dey win. The fact that you didn't see anything spectacular in him yet agree that he is in a good run for the money shows massive grace.
Stop fighting grace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2022
I'm just seeing...

Hermes must survive on Sunday....

Adekunle must survive on Sunday...

Groovers will shock everybody on Sunday. Keep underestimating him.

Rebellz are not joking. She will be saved.

Bryann is safe already...

If all these people are safe, who will Ebuka evict on Sunday? Ninjas?

I can't wait to read tales of lamentations on Sunday though. grin grin It will take away 50% of the pain I've felt and still feeling knowing Chichi & Daniella will make it to the final day. cry angry grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Lauryn41:
Imagine Another musician as the winner

Imagine bitterleaf phyna as the winner

Nawa

How did my hermes fall off from the high hype

He should have had it in the bag
Madam choose the colour of ur thunder!! Are u for Kunle or Hermes!! Kunle is still very much in the game and deserving of every hype!!
This is why I accused u the other time....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Madam choose the colour of ur thunder!! Are u for Kunle or Hermes!! Kunle is still very much in the game and deserving of every hype!!
This is why I accused u the other time....

Agu nwayo grin
She was just taking about her fave
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

Our faves are not pettygrin
Let her deal with her karma cos that’s the same treatment she gave to Hermes during his tenure as HOHgrin
Even chizzy,phyna and Daniella her couldn’t help or defend her!
Lmao!
I hope they lost their wager!
This is why I will personally attack her if any nonsense happens to our faves!! Those two men are the most deserving to be saved in this line up!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

Adekunle is not petty, if that boy was, people wouldn’t be able to stand him.
I just hope people don't let the rare gem down embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Why have members of Phynation and opposition crew made decampaining Bryann their main task. Is it fear?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

They are not even grateful that Shella are providing last minute highlights and talking points...

The week has been so boring... only campaigns and trolling

Finally a little something something... they are complaining and flinging words around..... mtchewwwwwww lipsrsealed

Make Shella them come and be going this Sunday sef.... make everybody rest.

People that supports delawoods make the most noise here to cover their lackluster of faves embarassed

What has their faves done since Sunday to get us talking?
Bella is not going anywhere though .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
DamianX:

Ok good. Now I'm telling you he always did top.
You know this how ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

Agu nwayo grin
She was just taking about her fave
Onye Ara ka obu grin
Hermes na ututu Adekunle na abani grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.