Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954982 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

I didn’t take that comment away from him, did i?
Read again, slowly.
with all your point, Bryann is my most deserving, that’s all I need , a bold fave, thank you… grin

Any other thing doesn’t matter, he will still kick out Doyin over and over again btw..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
ok… but a certain Carramel disagrees…
In her words “Bryann has alpha male energy “
she is pained my fave sent her frog-eyed fave home. The gold digger busy asslicking Sheggs.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Its the wailing of Phynation for me ....i thought their queen na clear favorite to win...?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Phyna has over taken him on Twitter. She’s the most followed HM on Twitter.

Brayn should continue buying fake followers on IG. Phyna has almost closed the gap organically.

I know Phyna has overtaken him on Twitter. FB is not even a contest. Na only Instagram e still get minor upper hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
What is wrong with this Benin/Abuja okpo fans today. I thought your fave is winning? Why the tears this early grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
like bro,you and I fought over laycon , It was war, whitemoney time, I pitched with Sammy jejeli and hardly contributed…

Safarigirl girl hated laycon, was indifferent about whitemoney, now she likes Bryann, she is not even stanning him as she did Erica and cross

Like this is so elementary grin
But just type Bryann hate and the zombies move in droves to agenda and move their bandwagon….

Lol
Facts.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
This Phyna is stupid. Better remove Adekunle from that your dirty mouth. Wetin Adekunle do this girl sef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your rapist has more facebook fans, more tiktok fans, more Twitter fans and most likely to win but yet you cry on here every single time. What obsession is this. You wake up early to start agending against Bryann. For a supposed winning fanbase, you guys are loosers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
AwkaFinest:

I know Phyna has overtaken him on Twitter. FB is not even a contest. Na only Instagram e still get minor upper hand.
no be to overtake for followers

hope phynation isnt a noise making fanbase cus on the 2nd of october is when we will know who is who

you have one week rest to prepare so i dont want any excuses from you guys

by next week,put your votes where your mouth is cus this week will be a child's play when compared to next week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Its the wailing of Phynation for me ....i thought their queen na clear favorite to win...?

I don't even get it and why they are hating on Bryann when there is no bad blood between Bryann and Phyna got me thinking. Maybe they're just hating on a bigger rival.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
AwkaFinest:

you guys are winning but why the tears every single day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Phyna don see the old man finish. She even call am instigator join.grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

no be to overtake for followers

hope phynation isnt a noise making fanbase cus on the 2nd of october is when we will know who is who

you have one week rest to prepare so i dont want any excuses from you guys

by next week,put your votes where your mouth is cus this week will be a child's play when compared to next week
they are fvcking scared to death. Everyday tears. PR this PR that. Accuse Bryann of having more followers before the house but their Edo okpo had 300k+ tiktok followers before she entered the house. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Anyways Today is my birthday grin
And the only Birthday gift I want is saving my Baby Adekunle sad

Thunder are you sure today is your birthday. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
kosssy:
Phyna don see the old man finish. She even call am instigator join.grin grin
person wey no know the meaning of instigator.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
ItisHi:
you guys are winning but why the tears every single day

It's not about who is winning. It's about trying to understand how can Bryan of all people have such followers/appeal when people like Hermes, Adekunle, Bella and Sheggz have brought more to the show than him.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Phyna don clock Adekunle.
Hahaha.
The guy is truly and instigator.
I can't help my laugh.....but I like his kind of instigation sha.
For the sake of the show

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
These are the bad eggs that claim to be kunle's fan but negotiating his votes for someone else when he is still very much in the game!!

Look here if anything happens to my baby Kunle u will never no peace and bear it in mind that no other man will steal his votes if he leaves!!!

For now I am out for my birthday party let me comeback first!!! rubbish!!!!

Seems some Hermes fans are out to play dirty using ADEKUNLE as bait. I just want them to be careful as Islanders do not harbour any hate towards Hermes. If they do not desist now, omo na fight to finish o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
person wey no know the meaning of instigator.
She explained what she meant anyways. Now tell me is she right in her take about d old man?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
with all your point, Bryann is my most deserving, that’s all I need , a bold fave, thank you… grin

Any other thing doesn’t matter, he will still kick out Doyin over and over again btw..
“My” and that is subjective..
Why do you now have problems with others that do not see him as “their” most deserving winner? undecided

Leave Doyin out of this though, Bryann didn’t kick her out, people like you who prefer to stan delawoods like Bryann kicked her out.

Doyin had a better stay in the house, she had more presence and everyone had her on their lips till she left the house. We could go days without talking anything about Bryann, unless you weave some things together and bring out screenshots of when he was active (i get am before no follow again grin)

Be very happy people remember him once in a while for trolling material.

Doyin’s game was never dependent on Bryann, they were games apart abeg.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
how hard is it to get I.g verification Biko?
Even slay queens get verified for doing nothing talkless of an artist, now getting followers is another thing , but i know say you and thinking correct dey on parallel lines..

So for you and your crew, I.g verification equals followers…

You and your paid agents touting your phyna on I.g.

If there was anyone that shamelessly paid influencers na your babe, even with that , beauty dey flog her, beauty disqualification and amaka eviction na im make people dey reason your konjinated man thieving priestess grin

Phyna has more IG followers than Miss Nigeria,

Only rich people who can afford to, get verified while unknown.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
AwkaFinest:

It's not about who is winning. It's about trying to understand how can Bryan of all people have such followers/appeal when people like Hermes, Adekunle, Bella and Sheggz have brought more to the show than him.
that not for you to decide. Not everyone dig that your razz lousy individual. Leave people with their choices. I cringe everytime I watch your Phyna. Nothing intriguing or entertaining about her. She is too damn loud. She is basically WM 2.0. I also dont see what you guys see in her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
MizzD:

The soft spot vanished in week 2.. he’s my most disliked HM this season and I’d rather vote for big Bella cheesy

I hope he and Sege do their media rounds together next week. O ma bang cheesy
Which Bella, eewwe undecided.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
ItisHi:
they are fvcking scared to death. Everyday tears. PR this PR that. Accuse Bryann of having more followers before the house but their Edo okpo had 300k+ tiktok followers before she entered the house. cheesy grin
i dont care who has more followers at this point

Phynation and alliance voters(anti bryann fans) i want all your full strength next week,i want this issue settled once and for all

I am tired of hearing paid pr,paid influencers,paid fans,buying followers and other boring lines each time

everyone choose their fave based on who they can identify with and it is cool but when it comes to bryann,he isnt allowed to gain fans cus all his fans are paid right??

vote for who you want to in the finals and allow us vote for bryann cus at the end we are going to crown one winner,so please save your strength for next week cus i dont want a situation where you start calling big brother a fraud

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
ItisHi:
They act like they're as strong as WMG and ICONS.. The noise is there, but the confidence is lacking.
WMG never bothered to spin agenda about PR nonsense for their closest competition.
I don't even get it, their girl is most likely going to win.. so why the tears?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

Which Bella, eewwe undecided.

cheesy cheesy tongue

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

Why do you now have problems with others that do not see him as “their” most deserving winner? undecided

Leave Doyin out of this though, Bryann didn’t kick her out, people like you who prefer to stan delawoods like Bryann kicked her out.

Doyin had a better stay in the house, she had more presence and everyone had her on their lips till she left the house. We could go days without talking anything about Bryann, unless you weave some things together and bring out screenshots of when he was active (i get am before no follow again grin)

Bryann kicked the gold digger out cheesy cheesy. She had no game other to hunt for men, asslick and pokenose in matters that doesn't concern her. Mrs goody two shoes. Always the perfect one and entitled. Drains anyone that tries to get closer to her and that is why almost all her friends in the house ran away from her. Your bald alien looking fave was the least attractive girl yet delude herself in thinking she deserves the best looking men in th house grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

Bryann is still in the game,your doyin with all her so called presence is out of the game

go and gather more votes for phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
I don't really understand how some people here are almost always on this thread, trolling and insulting other housemates they think is an enemy to their fave.

I can't use my time and energy to be insulting people i don't know if I'm not getting paid or if I don't have a close relationship with a housemate.
Please don't tell me it's emotions driving this. Unless I've had personal experience with someone, i can't be this emotional to invest so much in being hateful.

Special appeal: all these people here always online and trolling (you know yourselves) is this a part or full time job and are you people getting paid for doing all these??
Hook ya girl up for recruitment.
I can troll and insult housemates too for absolutely no reason if payment dey.
Just tell me your fave and I'll start cursing every other housemate.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's so funny that for 6-7 weeks nobody was complaining about Bryann being boring and undeserving. But ever since some people on Twitter from Phyna's camp pushed the agenda, you lot jumped on it.
Talk about paid influencers grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adekunle and his present futuristic audio Promises he never keeps.
Mtchew
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
GalRenaissance:
I don't really understand how some people here are almost always on this thread, trolling and insulting other housemates they think is an enemy to their fave.

I can't use my time and energy to be insulting people i don't know if I'm not getting paid or if I don't have a close relationship with a housemate.
Please don't tell me it's emotions driving this. Unless I've had personal experience with someone, i can't be this emotional to invest so much in being hateful.

Special appeal: all these people here always online and trolling (you know yourselves) is this a part or full time job and are you people getting paid for doing all these??
Hook ya girl up for recruitment.
I can troll and insult housemates too for absolutely no reason if payment dey.
Just tell me your fave and I'll start cursing every other housemate.

Thanks.

Funniest sh!t I have read on the internet today. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.