Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955030 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder why some peeps here are spreading lies against Bryan here. Nevermind, God drives away the flies from a tailess cow. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Sometimes fate or life happens man proposes God disposes.
ChiChi and Daniella suppose bounce this week but God had other plans now either Adekunle,Groovy or Sheggz when suppose dey final go bounce because those two have taken their spot
All three are leaving. No either here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adekunle is a baby

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chinachriss:
I wonder why some peeps here are spreading lies against Bryan here. Nevermind, God drives away the flies from a tailess cow. We are watching.
Its anger and desperation, don't mind them. There's nothing they can do. We've also suffered winners that we thought are unworthy, they'll be alright in the end. Its always the case, only their faves are worthy ha ha ha. Lets continue voting BBBrii

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Anyways Today is my birthday grin
And the only Birthday gift I want is saving my Baby Adekunle sad

Happy birthday to you. Hope you are having a lovely day of celebrations.... kiss

Hope Sunday is not too late for your heart's desires? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
ISLANDERS KEEP VOTING...
DONT BE DISCOURAGED...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Happy birthday to you my love..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoftChordz: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wow how many pages... I'm amazed this number of people take this programme this serious. A programme with no reasonable content... Pheew, I hail una, it's a mental torture.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
SoftChordz:
Wow how many pages... I'm amazed this number of people take this programme this serious. A programme with no reasonable content... Pheew

You don't watch the show?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoftChordz: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

You don't watch the show?
I glance at it while skipped channels.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
These are the bad eggs that claim to be kunle's fan but negotiating his votes for someone else when he is still very much in the game!!

Look here if anything happens to my baby Kunle u will never no peace and bear it in mind that no other man will steal his votes if he leaves!!!

For now I am out for my birthday party let me comeback first!!! rubbish!!!!

This is funny!!! Kunlemybarbecue easy o!!! Hian!

Well, happy birthday to you!!! I wish you all the best

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
kowema:
Adekunle and his present futuristic audio Promises he never keeps.
Mtchew
Hope, you're alright ,
cuz since I entered the thread na adekunle u deh try antagoniz ...
madam rest cuz it's obvious you're now talking in the rubbish.. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Anyways Today is my birthday grin And the only Birthday gift I want is saving my Baby Adekunle sad
Congratulations on ur birthday. may your dreams come true. Happy birthday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
DGOODLYF:
I wonder what will happen to some ppl on this thread if he eventually wins.....as in sniper go sell well well dat day.....

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
GalRenaissance:
I don't really understand how some people here are almost always on this thread, trolling and insulting other housemates they think is an enemy to their fave.

I can't use my time and energy to be insulting people i don't know if I'm not getting paid or if I don't have a close relationship with a housemate.
Please don't tell me it's emotions driving this. Unless I've had personal experience with someone, i can't be this emotional to invest so much in being hateful.

Special appeal: all these people here always online and trolling (you know yourselves) is this a part or full time job and are you people getting paid for doing all these??
Hook ya girl up for recruitment.
I can troll and insult housemates too for absolutely no reason if payment dey.
Just tell me your fave and I'll start cursing every other housemate.

Thanks.
This is hilarious.
They ride so hard for people they didn’t know until a few weeks ago.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
SoftChordz:
I glance at it while skipped channels.

Toh. If you don't watch it, you won't understand why others watch it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
These HMs no just dey respect Chi Chi.
She asked everyone to gather in the lounge, some still busy with their personal matters.

Meanwhile, Why would a guy go and buy pink up and down?.
Why's groovy wearing pink and pink? cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
kowema:
She asked everyone to gather in the lounge, some still busy with their personal matters.

You don’t want to know wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chizzy don vex grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
My favorite rider on d beat. Bella be like mouth dey scratch u 2 respond
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
MizzD:
Happy voting o my people ..

Please VOTE CHIZZY!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
I like Daniella.

Sadly, she won't win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
BiggestB0y:
Hope, you're alright ,
cuz since I entered the thread na adekunle u deh try antagoniz ...
madam rest cuz it's obvious you're now talking in the rubbish.. grin
D person no dey alright. And you dey ask again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GeneralBuhari: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
kowema:

Maybe he is announcing his gayness?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
carammel:

“My” and that is subjective..
Why do you now have problems with others that do not see him as “their” most deserving winner? undecided

Leave Doyin out of this though, Bryann didn’t kick her out, people like you who prefer to stan delawoods like Bryann kicked her out.

Doyin had a better stay in the house, she had more presence and everyone had her on their lips till she left the house. We could go days without talking anything about Bryann, unless you weave some things together and bring out screenshots of when he was active (i get am before no follow again grin)

Be very happy people remember him once in a while for trolling material.

Doyin’s game was never dependent on Bryann, they were games apart abeg.
because you didn’t personalize your not wanting him to win, you generalized it, like your verdict is law, you saw I used “my”, that was very conscious grin, and I am glad you were smart enough to pick it, that was me teaching you..

I am glad you learnt caramel boo, you learn fast my love…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Aww Phyna has made a request for Big Brother to get her a fine dress for the finale kiss kiss

I have even been wondering if she even had anything special to wear for the finale

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
kosssy:

She explained what she meant anyways. Now tell me is she right in her take ?
She's wrong...
rest IJN
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
guy thunder happy birthday…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FlordFlorez(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Damn!
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
kosssy:

She explained what she meant anyways. Now tell me is she right in her take about d old man?
She’s very wrong for saying Ade behave in a awkward way, with that facial expression expression like he disgust her.

She way complaining that Ade hasn’t been working on the weeks task bcs he had issue with chi chi(I don’t know where that is coming from), same Ade has been working with Daniella on their task since morning even when others were sleeping

Phyna is the one that behaves awkward by going after her friends man and always acting classless not Adekunle

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's how people are allowing a nobody sell a narrative and they are buying it.......

Person wey we no know him bearing is convincing u he has a constant view of voting results and you are buying it? Like really...Nigerians sha.

That's y no matter how people keep loosing billions....ponzi schemes will always sell in 9ja....

That being said..

ADEKUNLE WILL SURVIVE SUNDAY.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
She’s very wrong for saying Ade behave in a awkward way, with that facial expression expression like he disgust her.

She way complaining that Ade hasn’t been working on the weeks task bcs he had issue with chi chi(I don’t know where that is coming from), same Ade has been working with Daniella on their task since morning even when others were sleeping

Phyna is the one that behaves awkward by going after her friends man and always acting classless not Adekunle

Phyna na gamer....she knows they are up ....she is trying to speak to viewers....didn't u hear when she said only level 2 ....

She has a mean streak that comes to surface once a while...
I think it's the stret life .

Dog eat dog mentality..

So I kinda understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.