Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945140 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
tooexclusive:
Groovy not seated beside Phyna seems like fresh breath for me...

Lol, Hater of Beautiful things
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Phyna won the munchit task.

Phynation did it
many of us don’t know about this things lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

I wanted to reply you but I checked your moniker and realized it would be a waste of my time!
Lol. You don't have to get insultive over everything. I didn't even know Daniella would top Amaka in the third eviction week. She won't win, but she shouldn't be written off entirely
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
kowema:
Most of the people predicting Top 3 and bottoms are doing so based off of sponsored task votes. It works..last year I was able to tell from the various social media brand task voting that Whitemoney was the winner and Liquorose the runner up.
It was also easy to know the bottoms and potential evicteds.

It's happening again, go check the munchit task of today and see Phyna dusting Bryan across 2 apps, Facebook and Twitter, whilst following him closely too on Instagram.
You can also see the likes of Sheggz, Adekunle, Hermes and Groovy tailing. Emphasis on Sheggz.
Even Bella that they keep saying is going to make finals is tailing in the polls cus the gap is much.
This been said, it's not rocket science to figure these things out yourselves.
No let any Mushin Delloite mercenaries come dey whine una for this Forum.

A lot of peeps here would rather believe the Mushin Deloitte because it makes them feel good lol. Last last na Ebuka go share them breakfast about there favs.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sanqa:

The most embarrassing thing will be seeing him leave first grin No wonder there is so much anger in here this week.
Threebear may be right its all over twitter that Adekunle may be on his way home.
It was all over Twitter that he topped last week too.

Na ChiChi and Daniella take him spot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

He is a stupid boy for dashing our hopes lipsrsealed

I know you will post this grin

Hope you are voting for your ikoyi fine boy o,!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
many of us don’t know about this things lol
Eyah.
Your teamates voted o they should have informed you though because many of them knew about it too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
tooexclusive:
Groovy not seated beside Phyna seems like fresh breath for me...

I would join you, but I am scared to hope lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
See epistle untop so called bottom Adekunle. Oga delloitte face your sheggzz abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
ChiChi can really bend over though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
MamBi:

Lol…. Some of the posts though….

After reading, I mentally tippy toe as if walking through a minefield…..

Everybody just dey fight everybody…. grin shocked

This BBNaija street is bloody. Never have I seen the high amount of insults, campaigning, decampaigning & lobbying all through the season, like this week. Even the production crew collect accusation of favoring Chichi to win the HoH. It's something else. grin grin

All thanks to Chichi spices for winning the HoH and saving Daniella and Phyna, making sure all those up for eviction are strong HMs with their fans fighting to the death. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

I wanted to reply you but I checked your moniker and realized it would be a waste of my time!
As in grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
I just saw a video of Beauty and Prince of Lockdown together. This BBN sha. Na just arrangee. Past housemates and current ones are usually pals

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle's fans are so stupid grin

Did I ever tell you people to stop voting ?

If anything , your fave being at the bottom should motivate you to vote more ...

All these time you're wasting going back and forth arguing nonsense is only bringing more disserve to your fave who needs you to fight for him until the voting line closes .

See how serious Groovy , Bella , Sheggz and Hermes' fans are .

They're not here exchanging words , they're busy voting .

Too bad you people are fans of the most intelligent housemate while having not an ounce of brain cell .
It’s how you always think you are funny with your dry jokes for me. And you will be laughing at your own dry jokes. No be madness be that?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
u dared someone to go low with you....

The said person quoted you with his full chest...Only for you to deviously crabwise your way out.

Nobody get monopoly of madness ooo.

Scondy your head dey there

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The show went low this year because your fave may not enter finals or that Phyna is too low in class to be in BBNaija.

Una go dey alright las las

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Vote for your next Governor insha Allah!!!

ADEKUNLE x 100M

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Surest thing to happen on sunday:
1. Bella and sheggz will not make to the finals
2. groovy and Bryann will make it to the finals
3. In a scenario of bb evicting only 3,then one of adekunle or hermes will be in the finale while the other will be trown out

Save this wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

grin grin

Tati'm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yen yen yen..
Adekunle is this, Adekunle is that..
You guys should stop suffocating my fave with Ur Obi ojoooor oo...
He coming home,he's doing this...and so freaking whattt..una come dey bother pass ISLANDERS....
Afterall na one winner,its not like Ur collective faves are going to stay forever in the house,abi na their papa buy house for Biggie...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sanqa:

The most embarrassing thing will be seeing him leave first grin No wonder there is so much anger in here this week.

About leaving first....they don't evict based on how they rank most times

It's always random

So?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
It’s how you always think you are funny with your dry jokes for me. And you will be laughing at your own dry jokes. No be madness be that?
Na real ment...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Threebear may be right its all over twitter that Adekunle may be on his way home.

Oya go drag am out of the house na undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pillar12:
u dared someone to go low with you....

The said person quoted you with his full chest...Only for you to deviously crabwise your way out.

Nobody get monopoly of madness ooo.

Scondy your head dey there
Scondy finished the werey...
They think they can trap us with their sad stories..

ISLANDERS wey no send anybody maaama...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olodo24:
Lol. You don't have to get insultive over everything. I didn't even know Daniella would top Amaka in the third eviction week. She won't win, but she shouldn't be written off entirely
Did I insult you?grin
Oya sorrygrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Phyna practically swarm in those balls...damn...ythat gurl is really very competitive grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adekunle fans just dey use tears spoil this thread.

You guys should rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin be that wey Phyna wear for waist? I think say na only Okpo dey wear that thing? embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allnacruise:

grin grin

Tati'm
Yes deargrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

He never had a spot grin don't let nairaland deceive you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:
People who know me well will know I'm not a fan of anyone this season ...so what exactly do I have to gain or lose by telling you Adekunle is in the bottom ?

Funnily enough , he's one of the few I like this season because unlike the useless baby sleep paralysis abi Bryann , he actually puts in the work and deserves a spot in the finale....

Your pathetic fanbase failed him and you're taking it out on me ...na me make una no vote ? grin

Am I the one that put Adekunle in the bottom?

Other serious fanbase are buying millions and thousands of votes ,you're here going back and forth grin

Someone is watching a live show but doesn't think results can be computed hourly or even by minutes ...In the 21st fucking century ? grin

Same person that thinks you need to be part of BBN franchise to know someone in Deloitte - an independent auditing firm that tabulates millions of results for various tv shows grin

And the most whimsical and embarrassing thing is how confident it sounds capping nonsense ...

When the good Lord was sharing brains , some people collected tissues or should I say the fat took half of its brain matter and replaced the rest with cyst grin

Your endless cappings today proves one thing...u r very clueless as to how systems work or how structures work...especially those built based on international standards..

So If deloite is auditing results for the bug brother franchise...automatically anyone who works in deloite has access to the information....loool...do u know what we call Chinese walls when it comes to material information in organisations?

That aside, deloite audits ....they are not the ones collating....they only verify collated results....

See the person alluding some other has no brains ....?

You....same u ....loool...u r smart no doubt but ur problem is trying to speak on things u have little information about just to buy relevance for urself...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hermes would always hype phyna at every given opportunity…if only he knew how much Phyna hated him!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.