Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944638 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olodo24:
I just saw a video of Beauty and Prince of Lockdown together. This BBN sha. Na just arrangee. Past housemates and current ones are usually pals

You be real olodo. Mr Nigeria and Miss Nigeria no fit relate again? angry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Threebear may be right its all over twitter that Adekunle may be on his way home.
It was all over Twitter that he topped last week too.

Na ChiChi and Daniella take him spot.

What if results are released and adekunle did not top? Did biggie show u the results?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
We’re called the coolest tribe for a reason!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:

This BBNaija street is bloody. Never have I seen the high amount of insults, campaigning, decampaigning & lobbying all through the season, like this week. Even the production crew collect accusation of favoring Chichi to win the HoH. It's something else. grin grin

All thanks to Chichi spices for winning the HoH and saving Daniella and Phyna, making sure all those up for eviction are strong HMs with their fans fighting to the death. grin grin

E for sweet pass if she save Groovy and put Phyna make we check something undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
I've never been a fan of Adekunle. Sometimes I find him boring, few times I find him entertaining. Sometimes I dislike his act of trying to figure out what the game was all about, but then again I stanned Whitemoney who was guilty of such, so I can't really blame him. I don't like him, don't dislike him either. I'm just indifferent about him.

But one thing he's been consistent about has always been his intelligence, talent and wonderful work ethic towards tasks. I can find faults in his game, but I can't fault the man's supreme talent, one of the best this season. Last week during the Waw task, the Adekunle's painting within a short period of time, the ingenuity behind the blend of different colors for the birds, the sky, the grass, the human and water running through the canal, had me saying "this guy is fûcking good" close to a minute repeatedly. He wowed me!!

I don't watch this show or pick a fave because of talents or good performance in tasks, it's a personality show for me and I like a HM based on my connectivity to his personality. But since I can't connect to or like Adekunle's personality, I'll vote him for his talents. He deserves a spot in that finals and it'd be a shame for him to leave in the penultimate week even though he's had a good run.

Sweetpink, I didn't want to vote for Hermes, but since you asked me, and as a free agent, I'll be throwing in 30% of my votes for him. The rest I'll give to Adekunle. Wish both of them luck on Sunday. Cheers.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:

This BBNaija street is bloody. Never have I seen the high amount of insults, campaigning, decampaigning & lobbying all through the season, like this week. Even the production crew collect accusation of favoring Chichi to win the HoH. It's something else. grin grin

All thanks to Chichi spices for winning the HoH and saving Daniella and Phyna, making sure all those up for eviction are strong HMs with their fans fighting to the death. grin grin

Loool...na really fighting to death...loool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

All these 'sail ' through comments are appalling really. What do u guys mean? That he cant win?
Someone that played a very clean game?
Pls tell me someone more deserving of that win than your Hermes!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

What if results are released and adekunle did not top? Did biggie show u the results?
very good question
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:

E for sweet pass if she save Groovy and put Phyna make we check something undecided

True. I'd have preferred it this way or better still for Groovy to win and they put up all the HMs so the final week voting would be bloody.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
many of us don’t know about this things lol
Maybe Phyna is just stronger than big baby tse tse fly grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Yen yen yen..
Adekunle is this, Adekunle is that..
You guys should stop suffocating my fave with Ur Obi ojoooor oo...
He coming home,he's doing this...and so freaking whattt..una come dey bother pass ISLANDERS....
Afterall na one winner,its not like Ur collective faves are going to stay forever in the house,abi na their papa buy house for Biggie...

U would think Adekunle is the only one up? Like ...ki lo de....looool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:
I've never been a fan of Adekunle. Sometimes I find him boring, few times I find him entertaining. Sometimes I dislike his act of trying to figure out what the game was all about, but then again I stanned Whitemoney who was guilty of such, so I can't really blame him. I don't like him, don't dislike him either. I'm just indifferent about him.

But one thing he's been consistent about has always been his intelligence, talent and wonderful work ethic towards tasks. I can find faults in his game, but I can't fault the man's supreme talent, one of the best this season. Last week during the Waw task, the Adekunle's painting within a short period of time, the ingenuity behind, the blend of different colors for the birds, the sky, the grass, the human and water running through the canal, had me saying "this guy is fûcking good" close to a minute repeatedly. He wowed me!!

I don't watch this show or pick a fave because of talents or good performance in tasks, it's a personality show for me and I like a HM based on my connectivity to his personality. But since I can't connect to or like Adekunle's personality, I'll vote him for his talents. He deserves a spot in that finals and it'd be a shame for him to leave in the penultimate week even though he's had a good run.

Sweetpink, I didn't want to vote for Hermes, but since you asked me, and as a free agent, I'll be throwing in 30% of my votes for him. The rest I'll give to Adekunle. Wish both of them luck on Sunday. Cheers.
Thank youuuuu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
The way phyna dey pepper people for here ehn, the thing come dey make me wonder wetin go eventually xup if she come win am which i know say she don already win.

Tears go yakpa dat day, i can't wait

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:

But one thing he's been consistent about has always been his intelligence, talent and wonderful work ethic towards tasks. I can find faults in his game, but I can't fault the man's supreme talent, one of the best this season. Last week during the Waw task, the Adekunle's painting within a short period of time, the ingenuity behind, the blend of different colors for the birds, the sky, the grass, the human and water running through the canal, had me saying "this guy is fûcking good" close to a minute repeatedly. He wowed me!!

Just give Hermes the whole 100 percent , unless you'll be wasting 70 Percent of your votes and energy .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:

But one thing he's been consistent about has always been his intelligence, talent and wonderful work ethic towards tasks. I can find faults in his game, but I can't fault the man's supreme talent, one of the best this season. Last week during the Waw task, the Adekunle's painting within a short period of time, the ingenuity behind the blend of different colors for the birds, the sky, the grass, the human and water running through the canal, had me saying "this guy is fûcking good" close to a minute repeatedly. He wowed me!!

Please spare some for groovy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:

Maybe Phyna is just stronger than big baby tse tse fly grin
hopefully for you most gorgeous, pregnant shim wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Beorn:

I don't watch this show or pick a fave because of talents or good performance in tasks, it's a personality show for me and I like a HM based on my connectivity to his personality. But since I can't [b][/b]connect to or like Adekunle's personality, I'll vote him for his talents. He deserves a spot in that finals and it'd be a shame for him to leave in the penultimate week even though he's had a good run.

Awwnnn,thank you so much dear!
I appreciate!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
gatecrash123:
The way phyna dey pepper people for here ehn, the thing come dey make me wonder wetin go eventually xup if she come win am which i know say she don already win.

Tears go yakpa dat day, i can't wait
Lmao.. na Adekunle get this night abeg. Don't try to force Phyna into the conversation.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
angry Adekunle is really giving people High BP in this thread..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bennytwin:

All these 'sail ' through comments are appalling really. What do u guys mean? That he cant win?
Someone that played a very clean game?
Pls tell me someone more deserving of that win than your Hermes!
Nobody else deserves to win,except Hermes Chibueze Iyele!
Giddem!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Make I go sleep sha ....

Pregnancy is not easy , my baby needs to bond with his father's dick grin to ensure his easy passage to the world.

See you people tomorrow ...

Goodnight and be blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:

Just give Hermes the whole 100 percent , unless you'll be wasting 70 Percent of your votes and energy .
At least he gave Hermes 30%,which one you don give us?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:
Amarachi don use sauces popular grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:

Let me be frank with you, even though you've been wrong on few occasions of PREDICTING those going to be evicted, I still believe you're right on this one. But I'll vote Adekunle still, if he's to leave, let him leave with my votes. I have no horse in this race so I'm not perturbed at all. If Adekunle or anybody fails to be saved on Sunday, let them leave, I'll be here to enjoy the wailings of their fans.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
you said week in week out. How many times is this week in week out abeg? Adekunle has only nominated her once when he was hoh and that was it. You trying to defend its fine, but please say the truth

Phyna has nominated Adekunle through out her nominations, today she said if given the chance she will evict Adekunle. Adekunle didn’t even mention her cuz to him they are cool now. Abeg
Adekunle has nominated Bella and Sheggz almost every week they did nominations, I don't see anyone complaining but Phyna does the same thing and una dey cry.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

U would think Adekunle is the only one up? Like ...ki lo de....looool
Like e tire me...
Its how Shegzs FC wrote off Shege for me
Its obvious they only like him cos he's not cool with Adekunle or maybe they are also tired of his lies..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nice...chizzy gets his first individual win..he deserves it ....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chizzy has won this task...very happy for him....fellow undercover rider gets a hug...and those yeye "hasmetes" won't still be able to smell anything grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Threebear:

Your giving negative vibes and ranting unnecessary since morning. Allow the young man to vote whom he chooses to

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:
Your self awareness na 0.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Groovy seems to be tired of being Phyna’s sugar boy and now wants to chase Chomzy outside the house but he’s forgotten that his survival in that house is tired to phyna who disgusts him.
As it stands now,I can only wish him Goodluck on Sunday because Phyna’s fans and delusional sheepers have vowed not to vote for him.grin
See who phyna snatched from her very good friend
See who Beauty chop disqualification for
He could have studied Emmanuel’s script and executed it but he’s not smart

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hohenheim:

Adekunle has nominated Bella and Sheggz almost every week they did nominations, I don't see anyone complaining but Phyna does the same thing and una dey cry.
They also nominated him. You don’t know this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.