Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,768 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1961962 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Make I dey find iuc's..

Lool..unto wetin? Na everybody u think say dey jobless to turn bbnaija stanning to work ....if kunle go ..e go be dat...next year another fave go dey...soldier come...soldier go ...barrack go every remain ....
Haba scondy,wetin bring joblessness come this issue now

You can actually collect iucs from your colleagues from work

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Is 11.31pm mid night in your place?

Their own meeting starts at 11pm...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
He come dey give am advice grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nigerianization(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please how old is Phyna again?

Did I just hear Groovy talk about her 12 years old failed relationship?

How many years she take start.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

I want Hermes to win 100m!
No be who eat go get strength to entertain una

Pray for their wager win oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Na only 1 person dey really do personal attack for team adekunle ...and every team needs at least 1 troll.....but u see that vibration team...na 80% be troll...na them dey see witches, they catch witches...dey see evil heart...loool...

Awon winning team isonu...looool

Personally speaking it's 50/50.
Your team and theirs give me equal number of silly mentions... all of which are personal attacks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Same Mexico you can enter with a British visa?? That Mexico? Lol

I.m sure its all those bars that do open mic night...anybody fit climb stage sing...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:
The only fan of the cursed Amadioha apprentice won’t sit this out.

Good night too.
Stay one place na

Only you Bryann,Shege,Bella and now Hermes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
badinfluence:

Hermes told us he is a multi talented athlete and creative. Why him no blow for that field before bigbrother?
His relationship status was even more interesting than his dance career..
He has danced in music videos, but na hype woman take charge for their dance presentation. Sit this one out abeg...

Hermes is not one to toot his horn or brag, but I saw him casted in some music videos even one of Davido's. If he wasn't good at what he does, why will they want him in their videos in the first place? So yes, he's doing great in his field. Hermes oozes art from his pores. He doesn't even have to move a muscle for his expressions to be conveyed. He's sought after for what he is, a true representation of art in a human body.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geezeem:

Personally speaking it's 50/50.
Your team and theirs give me equal number of silly mentions... all of which are personal attacks
Don't be angry eh

Show go soon finish

Everybody go rest

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
badinfluence:

No be only 'incoming musician'..

It was a mistake. Can’t you tell? Are you dyslexic like the failed upcoming musician that has refused to blow?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Haba scondy,wetin bring joblessness come this issue now

You can actually collect iucs from your colleagues from work

I go dey beg iuc's for office for big brother? Looool......

Maybe 12years ago

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

Hermes didn't claim to be failed musician like your fave. He's a video vixen and a model and has made many an appearance.

It's sometimes people that don't have a whole lot going on that will think fall back to music as a last resort. Not everyone is cut out to be a musician no matter how good they think they are. 9 weeks in the house and no one is bopping to his singles. Let him dust up cert and get a 9-5.

Fatality! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

I.m sure its all those bars that do open mic night...anybody fit climb stage sing...
The way you are sure of all this things

I dey suspect you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

It was only karaoke night. Nothing serious. And his mother paid for the appearance.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

I go dey beg iuc's for office for big brother? Looool......

Maybe 12years ago
So for your mind now, only jobless people are the ones who are begging for iuc

Well everyone to their own,I collect iuc from my colleague at work and not because I am jobless but cus they don't use it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

I no know say u get functioning ears o ....keep hearing o ....

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

Hermes is not one to toot his horn or brag, but I saw him casted in some music videos even one of Davido's. If he wasn't good at what he does, why will they want him in their videos in the first place? So yes, he's doing great in his field. Hermes oozes art from his pores. He doesn't even have to move a muscle for his expressions to be conveyed. He's sought after for what he is, a true representation of art in a human body.
Hermes is doing good

Why is he on the show then,If he was really good as you said,he should have been on high demand rather than fighting for 100m that isn't assured
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

This one go hard,....his people said his brain freezes when he sees letters....how he go run corporate world?

You sha cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eeghe:

Yeah she was very beautiful
The country also gave us two beautiful beautiful men - Hannington and Gaetano
My favs those years lol

Happy Birthday
God bless you today, and always
Yesoo thanks kiss I will extend ur lovely wishes to my sweet sister Thunderswitch kiss

U can please throw in some votes for this yummy man with a good vulnerable heartkiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

That lady is a minus in any team she is in
A very wicked person at heart..
I don't mind people trolling Bryann here but you see that obesity her own is too personal and deep, one would think she knew the innocent boy from somewhere..

We hype him,she will complain
We declare him as our own leader o ,she will start writing epistles grin

Oya hype and vote for your fave to win, mba she wont

When I called them bitter old witches I was not capping, and I don't regret making such statement
3:15 AM naim we go press ya neck
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

He's sought after but nobody knew him before bigbrother. The only thing people recognized about him was as that guy in instablog post.
Last year, everyone recognized Liquorose as a vixen right from stage..
He oozes pure art, but you do not know the name of any play he has featured in. Baba even got featured in a reenactment with mummy wa, still nobody send am for Instagram.
You cannot troll Bryann's career, when your fave has done nothing substantial with his.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Twoclans:

I am a proper Anambra girl.Groovy does not have a mind of his own .His people will influence him.Na my brother .

Are you from idemili
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Clement1111:

Hermes is doing good

Why is he on the show then,If he was really good as you said,he should have been on high demand rather than fighting for 100m that isn't assured

Every publicity is good publicity. He was good, but will come out from this a star. I never said he was rich. Why will he turn down a chance of making 100m. Is he mad? Even rich people won't turn down the chance of making that amount of money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Idemili is a local government area which could be north or south not a town.....I am also from Idemili.. Cross of last year was from oba also Idemili LGA

Idemili north is the main idemili
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
nazablossom:

Groovy is from Umuoji

I love umuoji,obosi,ogidi and abatete

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Hian! were my leaf o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
NozinoGroup:

It was a mistake. Can’t you tell? Are you dyslexic like the failed upcoming musician that has refused to blow?
It was indeed a mistake.
You just dey find attention..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Amya:

Every publicity is good publicity. He was good, but will come out from this a star. I never said he was rich. Why will he turn down a chance of making 100m. Is he mad? Even rich people won't turn down the chance of making that amount of money.
Everyone hopes that for their fave

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2022
garfield1:

Idemili north is the main idemili
I agree cheesy Seems u are u from there also smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.