Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959674 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

True. If he was all that he would have blown even before the show especially as he's from a well to do family. I remember he told the story of how his mum took him to the house of a famous music producer to see if they could get a record deal and the person left them standing outside without attending to them or let lose his dogs to give them a chase (might be exaggerating on that last part grin).

I'm thinking the music producer in question was Don Jazzy. We all know whose aesthetic Bryan copied. Copycats don't get far in the game. What do we need a knock off Rema when we already have the real thing.

I suspected this also....maybe na the guilty conscience make am mention am once or twice..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Not Vibrators crying in my mentions.

Even with your fave’s mother wearing waist trainers to meet Producers, non has seen any talent in him.

If music people say he isn’t talented, than he isn’t talented.
lol you where the one tagged quoted me, na you dey cry bro, your fave is talentless, we give razzness and loudness to her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Don't go through this lane

Islander are the one who fight the dirtiest

I can mention more than 5 people who go personal in that fanbase

They are the fanbase with beef against almost all the fanbase this season

From shella to phynation to vibryannts to dominators to Allyson to chi chi,to chiomzy to Rachel(rider) and many more

Islanders on this thread are not even up to five lipsrsealed
Plus they only engage in banters involving Adekunle
So? What?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sanqa:

Adekunle is always praising Bri everywhere even when doing presentations for task. He mentions him ALWAYS in the diary room when asked to say good things about housemates like who would you have saved. He always mimics his slangs.
Hermes has been singing his praises eversince that madness, when Brizzy called him aside to teach him emotional intelligence.
Sheggz has been doing it since before merger
Chichi felt he was the only one she had to explain to why she didn't pick him for hoh room etc etc
Everytime Sheggz fights with Bella he always says Bri is your friend, where when how? And she doesn't deny it. Have I left out anyone? And this is just a summary

Do u know d meaning of sucking up to someone...I doubt with this ur explanation...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

I suspected this also....maybe na the guilty conscience make am mention am once or twice..

Heard you are obese, just hope you can take the heart attack on Sunday and on the finale when my baby is declared the winner grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
This groovy is a graduate yeah? His English is so elementary...he speaks like a primary school child....

His thought process is too shallow

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Na only 1 person dey really do personal attack for team adekunle ...and every team needs at least 1 troll.....but u see that vibration team...na 80% be troll...na them dey see witches, they catch witches...dey see evil heart...loool...

Awon winning team isonu...looool
Easy with the lies

Only one Islanders go personal ??

Your teammates go personal including yourself

Who has been threatening to beat chi chi outside the house

Who has been bitter that shella nominated Adekunle

Who has been bitter towards dominators,still you guys

I hope Adekunle survive on Sunday or else this street won't contain us oooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

How come your Hermes hasn't blow despite being in several music videos

Poco Lee didn't need the Big brother brand to gain recognition

Hermes didn't claim to be failed musician like your fave. He's a video vixen and a model and has made many an appearance.

It's sometimes people that don't have a whole lot going on that will think fall back to music as a last resort. Not everyone is cut out to be a musician no matter how good they think they are. 9 weeks in the house and no one is bopping to his singles. Let him dust up cert and get a 9-5.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
Asake just blew this year despite being a great singer, he has being singing and doing skit with shaggy seffir years, does that make him not talented??

The dumb takes on this thread sef, visibility is different from being talented..

Ahh

Is Bryan the next asake? Loool

Laycon wey dey mad talented sef is trying to still own a space the industry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

Hermes didn't claim to be failed musician like your fave. He's a video vixen and a model and has made many an appearance.

It's sometimes people that don't have a whole lot going on that will think fall back to music as a last resort. Not everyone is cut out to be a musician no matter how good they think they are. 9 weeks in the house and no one is bopping to his singles. Let him dust up cert and get a 9-5.

Were.....y grin grin
So we don't have models that are celebrities?
I been too rate you sha cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allnacruise:

Islanders on this thread are not even up to five lipsrsealed
Plus they only engage in banters involving Adekunle
So? What?
Islanders are the largest fanbase in this thread

You guys have confrontation with almost all the other fanbase

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Y ur guy omit Adekunle and Hermes ...they are far rated above Bryan cos of one thing...versatility....

So when u chastise am finish...u can then revisit my case

bryann is more talented than adekunle and Hermes..

They are just jacks of all trade masters of none, nothing like versatility…

I don’t need to be a football, musician and photographer if I was talented, your mentioned are just jack of all trade that have had to learn todo a lot to make ends meet…
Nothing like talent. Bryann is a talented musician and if na bbn e take blow fine….

After all eloswag, groovy are all musicians, why has Bryann won all music task, why is he getting the accolades..

Sit out some arguments scondy, so you don’t get schooled like a child na, e ju gbo gbo eleyi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

Bia if you want to talk to me do it directly
I wonder why Clement is entertaining you sef,he thinks this is how it works on this street..

You are a hater and I will never stop calling you and Scondy out.
Everyone has their opinion about all the housemates but you and your coven members take it too personal and when I reply you play the victim card.
All you do is decampaign him

So sharrap again grin

Pray tell, how much have u earned on this?

Onyii werey..loool....popsey never pursue u to go sleep abi....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Went to twitter and found this. Thought I should share cheesy

Lol. I don't even watch BBN too much. I just put the channel to see BRYANN sleep when the camera leaves him, it becomes boring and I change channel �. His sleep na maximum content FOR REAL. STREETS FOR BRYANN. #BBNaija #BryannXVibryannts #BryannOnly

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Yeah Don Jazzy also made a post about being the one that reaches out to all his signees. He also had a screenshot of the messages he sent to the signees before taking them on-board. His point was, if you're good, I'll be the one to reach out to you don't break my door down. Methinks it's a subtle sub to Bryan and his momma.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Pray tell, how much have u earned on this?

Onyii werey..loool....popsey never pursue u to go sleep abi....

How much have you earned from hating?
Since week one and you are still on this grin

Hype your Adekunle,Mba!!
Now he will be leaving on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

Hermes told us he is a multi talented athlete and creative. Why him no blow for that field before bigbrother?
His relationship status was even more interesting than his dance career..
He has danced in music videos, but na hype woman take charge for their dance presentation. Sit this one out abeg...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Now they have inserted Don jazzy grin
While their rejected sacrifice whom they claimed is super talented and has appeared in all musical videos is yet to be a successful model grin

Person wey dey do waka pass for videos grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

Your Hermes hasnt seen a breakthrough in his career, reason why he applied for the show

No serious or really busy model will have the time to attend a show

Your fave needs the visibility too

Stop the cap
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

How come your Hermes hasn't blow despite being in several music videos

Poco Lee didn't need the Big brother brand to gain recognition

Person wey dey perform internationally already ....see u....na everybody be Bryan...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Islanders are the largest fanbase in this thread

You guys have confrontation with almost all the other fanbase

Stop judging by amount of likes....
We are not up to 5
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Is Bryan the next asake? Loool

Laycon wey dey mad talented sef is trying to still own a space the industry

Why not wait till after the show before concluding

Scondy,you go chop came now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

Heard you are obese, just hope you can take the heart attack on Sunday and on the finale when my baby is declared the winner grin

I no know say u get functioning ears o ....keep hearing o ....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

Person wey dey perform internationally already ....see u....na everybody be Bryan...
Your fave is an unknown video vixen before now

Did you know him before the show??

Bryann still don perform for outside country too so bring another one
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

True. If he was all that he would have blown even before the show especially as he's from a well to do family. I remember he told the story of how his mum took him to the house of a famous music producer to see if they could get a record deal and the person left them standing outside without attending to them or let lose his dogs to give them a chase (might be exaggerating on that last part grin).

I'm thinking the music producer in question was Don Jazzy. We all know whose aesthetic Bryan copied. Copycats don't get far in the game. What do we need a knock off Rema when we already have the real thing.
do you really listen to Rema grin so Bryann sound like Rema. Fear God! They might look alike but their music are not same o cheesy grin.

And about being pursued by a music producer, I believe almost every successful artist in the world have experienced this so its nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amya:

This one go hard,....his people said his brain freezes when he sees letters....how he go run corporate world?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

For which country biko grin

My baby that has featured an international artist before grin grin

Mma tailor you do this one sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
scondy:

This one go hard,....his people said his brain freezes when he sees letters....how he go run corporate world?

You should be more worried about your health ma
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Onyi99:

How much have you earned from hating?
Since week one and you are still on this grin

Hype your Adekunle,Mba!!
Now he will be leaving on Sunday
If she used the energy on trolling Bryann to get more iucs

Just maybe Adekunle would have gotten to the finals
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
bryann is more talented than adekunle and Hermes..

They are just jacks of all trade masters of none, nothing like versatility…

I don’t need to be a football, musician and photographer if I was talented, your mentioned are just jack of all trade that have had to learn todo a lot to make ends meet…
Nothing like talent. Bryann is a talented musician and if na bbn e take blow fine….

After all eloswag, groovy are all musicians, why has Bryann won all music task, why is he getting the accolades..

Sit out some arguments scondy, so you don’t get schooled like a child na, e ju gbo gbo eleyi

I bookmark this post...we go reopen the case this time next year ...show don end finish ...hopefully by December he should ve a hit single doing mad numbers
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clement1111:

Your Hermes hasnt seen a breakthrough in his career, reason why he applied for the show

No serious or really busy model will have the time to attend a show

Your fave needs the visibility too

Stop the cap

Apple and oranges. I agree with you. This is a big break for Hermes. He has the charisma to be even better at his art. For Bryan however, if he was talented musically, his singles would have taken off by now considering the publicity he has gained so far into the show. He might be due for a career change.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
badinfluence:

Hermes told us he is a multi talented athlete and creative. Why him no blow for that field before bigbrother?
His relationship status was even more interesting than his dance career..
He has danced in music videos, but na hype woman take charge for their dance presentation. Sit this one out abeg...
Aside task,how is Hermes entertaining abeg

Even Eloswagg dance better than him in the house

Video vixen kon,video vaccine ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.