Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938467 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2022
I don't understand ?

Why are people assuming I'm this Amarachi lady ? grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Yes it's an individual game, but we have individuals from 2 houses. It's just like having a red card in football then you are expecting to do well when you are outnumbered. Use your head....

Remember you wrote that no level 2 person was able to win hoh. Then I ask, level 2 keeps reducing week in week out and you keep expecting them to win when they are outnumbered?
You go to war with 10 arsenals and your rival came with 15, but still you expect those with 10 to win?

The USA today is scared of Russia not because Russia is too good, but simply because of the amount of nukes Russia got in their possession. It's a game of numbers my dear.

It's a game of common probability. 14 persons from one group playing an individual game against 10 persons from another group. Which group has the highest probability of having an individual that will/may win?

All this dogo turaci is baseless. They play as individuals. The games have been divided into two parts. On several occasions both levels had the same number of HMs in the second round and there's has been a time when level 2 had more people qualifying for round 2 and at the end of day still didnt clinch the win. Phyna won HOH when they were only 7 level 2 in the house. So as I said again, your argument is baseless.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
DamianX:

Eyahhh. Just chill till Sunday a miracle might happen. To be honest, no one cared about Ade because he was just there. He was chill though but the way you his fans always came antagonizing peoples faves made y'all an easy target for everyone. Now y'all munching your dividends full time yo grin.

This your post ehn - 1000 likes…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Yes it's an individual game, but we have individuals from 2 houses. It's just like having a red card in football then you are expecting to do well when you are outnumbered. Use your head....

Remember you wrote that no level 2 person was able to win hoh. Then I ask, level 2 keeps reducing week in week out and you keep expecting them to win when they are outnumbered?
You go to war with 10 arsenals and your rival came with 15, but still you expect those with 10 to win?

The USA today is scared of Russia not because Russia is too good, but simply because of the amount of nukes Russia got in their possession. It's a game of numbers my dear.

It's a game of common probability. 14 persons from one group playing an individual game against 10 persons from another group. Which group has the highest probability of having an individual that will/may win?

The thing about probability is that the lower probability can be the reality…. grin

There were times where level 2 had higher number of representatives in the second game for HoH but the game was still won by the level 1 who had only 1 rep….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2022
MamBi:

But there is a difference now. The fan base of those ones were not that strong. Adekunle’s fan base seems quite strong. Abi na for just Nairaland?
Not strong enough. And yes the noise they make is louder than their power.
They should not feel bad though, I strongly believe he will win a car before he leaves, if its still there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
carammel:
Watching Chizzy dance right now.
I think the best thing to happen to anyone aiming to be a housemate is this ryder thing.

No matter what happens, you are guaranteed a spot in the finale, no fear, no stress, no unnecessary pressure, you also stand a chance to win enough money if you win sponsored tasks.
You sell yourself well and get more visibility
A real housemate cannot have it this good unless the ‘one’ that wins the grand prize.

The disadvantage is that you're just existing in the eyes of the viewers. Nobody actually takes notice of you. You see, being able to be voted for actually draws you closer to viewers. The tension that you may be evicted means that viewers will always keep an eye on your actions and how they affect your chances of winning.

If Bryan for example was a Rider, no one will notice that he is always sleeping. Trust me, if Rachel for example wasnt a Rider, she would have been more popular. Being a rider already depletes your popularity even before you step into the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Pillar12:
Chi chi is the worst butt job hassmate to ever grace the show.

Mercy
Nengi
Maria

These aforementioned all have one thing in common but were all spectacular, dramatic and lively

Chichi should go and learn how to use fake butt to attract viewers from them

It's just that she's an mgbeke. Simple. If its not in you, then it's not in you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
thatigboman1:
edo is a state. What tribe is she?

grin grin grin

She has never speak igbo to my hearing , that language she always speak is not igbo .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Bryann sleeps a lot..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Sunday is still over there and the thread is already full with tears and plenty shalaye from the disillusioned fans of Adekunle grin grin

Like how do you even expect Adekunle to survive this kind of line up grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2022
empress101:
Bryann sleeps a lot..

Do you have a problem with that? cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Mehn, no be small wailing go happen here if Adekunle is not evicted on sunday o, chai.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle's people gave their best but he only ended up at 4th. grin

Congratulations to the top six :
Phyna
Bryann
Bella
Hermes
Daniella
Chi chi
Even on the final day

This order will still be the outcome

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:

Do you have a problem with that? cool
undecided undecided Did I sound like I have a problem with that??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2022
empress101:
Bryann sleeps a lot..
Look at everybody else sleeping. We notice him more because he sleeps in the lounge area during the day while our faves go straight to their beds after gym. No one sleeps more than Shella in that house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
gatecrash123:

What did u mean.... Ozo to neo, is that one play? Better know what u are saying outside , make dem no go sound u
Noble Igwe helped Ozo with his football career. Ozo was just favoured because he had people who took likeness to him and helped him, that dosen't mean he is better than others. He was just favoured, he didn't have to work hard. Everyone has his own race, there is no need to look down on people or compare.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Load of bullshit
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Some call him the Barbecue man, some call him Taskunle, some call him The Lagos Island boy, some others call him Elder Statesman, a recent addition is Captain Blondebeard...

His parents named him Adekunle.....

An intelligent and versatile individual....

Aguntasholo ......Omo Ologo!

Adekunle Olopade...

Proud to be a stan .....! FOREVER A STAN!

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Agbogo1:
Mehn, no be small wailing go happen here if Adekunle is not evicted on sunday o, chai.
No wailing. Adekunle is out of the house since 9pm last night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2022
empress101:

undecided undecided Did I sound like I have a problem with that??

Yes you do
Everyone else is sleeping,so why are you not calling them out?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
superlicious:
Noble Igwe helped Ozo with his football career. Ozo was just favoured because he had people who took likeness to him and helped him, that dosen't mean he is better than others. He was just favoured, he didn't have to work hard. Everyone has his own race, there is no need to look down on people or compare.
Abeg abeg,Ozo did his assignment right there in the house,he worked hard to get that Typical sport personified identity,he wasn't just wasting his time around during the show,he made viewers see he loves sport and showed his deep passion for the game of football in every possible way.

Don't downplay the work Ozo put into selling himself during the show abeg

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Sanqa:

No wailing. Adekunle is out of the house since 9pm last night.
we watch.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2022
superlicious:
He already set the path for himself before the show and during the show, he wasn't favoured by anyone, only big brother naija should be given notable mention for his success. Where was the noble igwe before the show

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2022
MamBi:
I don’t understand shocked shocked

Why are some of Adekunle’s fans sounding so defeated?

Have the results been released? grin

Or una just dey fear the dragging that you will get because of all the bad belle you caused on behalf of that poor boy?

Anyway sha, until Ebuka calls Adekunle’s name, it is still anyone’s game…

And if he calls Adekunle’s name, una sorry oh…. grin
I tire o Mambi....its the psychological effect of the so called sauces.....awon sauces isonu...

Lool....them no go project how to make billions ...na who biggie wan evict them go dey form oracle for ...loool...

Until Ebuka evicts Adekunle...his chances of survival are as good as any other on that line up... Sunday will take care of itself....for now remain wowed and entertained by Adekunle....

The cruise master...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2022
Scondy is already writing her tribute this early morning grin grin

Madam rest,miracle might still happen on Sunday...

Better don't mind Threebear with his guess work

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2022
scondy:
Some call him the Barbecue man, some call him Taskunle, some call him The Lagos Island boy, some others call him Elder Statesman, a recent addition is Captain Blondebeard...

His parents named him Adekunle.....

An intelligent and versatile individual....

Aguntasholo ......Omo Ologo!

Adekunle Olopade...

Proud to be a stan .....! FOREVER A STAN!
shalaye of a looser. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Abeg abeg,Ozo did his assignment right there in the house,he worked hard to get that Typical sport personified identity,he wasn't just wasting his time around during the show,he made viewers see he loves sport and showed his deep passion for the game of football in every possible way.

Don't downplay the work Ozo put into selling himself during the show abeg
Yes he did his assignment just like others, but you cannot rule out the fact that he was favoured. People liked his personality, just like Erica. Once Nigerians take a likeness to you, they will want to make you happy and make your dream come to reality. Neo wasn't liked so much because of his crafty ways unlike Ozo. Yes, Ozo sold his talent, but he found favour at the top.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:
Scondy is already writing her tribute this early morning grin grin

Madam rest,miracle might still happen on Sunday...

Better don't mind Threebear with his guess work

Onyii werey ....Adekunle till day 72 in yall faces...Sunday go soon come ....

And the money is for Phyna .....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
shalaye of a looser. cheesy grin

Sunday don reach finish
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2022
scondy:

Onyii werey ....Adekunle till day 72 in yall faces...Sunday go soon come ....

And the money is for Phyna .....

grin grin grin
E no too far again na..

Bryann X100m

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Adekunle cannot be evicted, The Show don end be dat naa!! grin grin
weda you lyk it or not his presence na content!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2022
davodyguy:

No vex.

Some people are ready to laugh at us and I can't stand it.

Imagine someone saying he/she is waiting for our tears on Sunday
Baba,no make me vex for you ooooo

How about having some faith that Adekunle might likely make finals,Biggie might bring a twist that will favour him

I don't like this negative energy you are displaying right now

And how do you know Bella and Hermes topped him,cheer up bro and hope for a positive outing on Sunday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.