Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953781 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2022
Zudd:

Load of bullshit

I know things like this is too cerebral for you to comprehend...

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
So Adekunle told Bryann that Phyna and Groovy were having sex and my guy just left without saying a word.

Thank you Bryann cry

Adekunle is just a woman in a man's body,is how Bryann and Rachel ignored him for me grin

Meanwhile that sex starved olosho finally got what she has been craving for cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
gatecrash123:

He already set the path for himself before the show and during the show, he wasn't favoured by anyone, only big brother naija should be given notable mention for his success. Where was the noble igwe before the show
My dear, he was favoured by those at the top. When Ozo was in Bigbrothers house he made it clear that he was not where he wanted to be in his football career. Big brother helped Ozo and gave him an audience, because through the show, he got favours. Is Ozo the most qualified sport analyst in Nigeria? Noble and others made sure his dreams came to reality. They took it upon themselves to help him. They connected with him. Note that even if you show all talent in the world, and people do not connect with you, you won't achieve much. Ozo had grace.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Amya:

All this dogo turaci is baseless. They play as individuals. The games have been divided into two parts. On several occasions both levels had the same number of HMs in the second round and there's has been a time when level 2 had more people qualifying for round 2 and at the end of day still didnt clinch the win. Phyna won HOH when they were only 7 level 2 in the house. So as I said again, your argument is baseless.

Individual game that the winner get to save his/her group?
Why don't the individual get to benefit from his/her wins alone?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
From he is last on the poll to he finished 4th...just so if by any chance it doesn't pan out that way they can say the standings must have changed last minute....

Ogbologbo dey leave room for error ....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2022
kowema:

Naso.
All these BBN Alumnus success thermometer would not let someone rest.

So Ozo is now more successful than Neo?. Yinmu.
For your plastic mind now

Is Neo more successful than Ozo??

Aunty dead this issue,Ozo is successful than Neo and his wife
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2022
MamBi:

The thing about probability is that the lower probability can be the reality…. grin

There were times where level 2 had higher number of representatives in the second game for HoH but the game was still won by the level 1 who had only 1 rep….

Like I've said. Keep equal number of players in all games and see the true outcome.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2022
scondy:
From he is last on the poll to he finished 4th...just so if by any chance it doesn't pan out that way they can say the standings must have changed last minute....

Ogbologbo dey leave room for error ....
Na mumu go take Threebear serious
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2022
jenifer007:
Adekunle will survive on Sunday

Hermes might go for Adekunle to survive
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:
So Adekunle told Bryann that Phyna and Groovy were having sex and my guy just left without saying a word.

Thank you Bryann cry

Adekunle is just a woman in a man's body,is how Bryann and Rachel ignored him for me grin

Meanwhile that sex starved olosho finally got what she has been craving for cool
Sorry oo,don't take it to heart , you will be fine soon enough grin ...
or Not

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
endure207:
Dre is no way the voting lines will be opened on Tuesday nd dre will be no twist mama grin grin grin voting opens on Sunday night grin grin grin
Go online and check
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
superlicious:
My dear, he was favoured by those at the top. When Ozo was in Bigbrothers house he made it clear that he was not where he wanted to be in his football career. Big brother helped Ozo and gave him an audience, because through the show, he got favours. Is Ozo the most qualified sport analyst in Nigeria? Noble and others made sure his dreams came to reality. They took it upon themselves to help him. They connected with him. Note that even if you show all talent in the world, and people do not connect with you, you won't achieve much. Ozo had grace.

Can you just shut up
I have tried as much as I can to ignore you but at this point I can no longer take it!!
Which Noble helped Ozo
Noble igwe only helped while he was still in the house and the first few weeks after he left.

Ozo understood the assignment,he sold him self and with hard work and the grace of God he is where he is today..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:

Thank you Bryann cry

for real?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Individual game that the winner get to save his/her group?
Why don't the individual get to benefit from his/her wins alone?

That only happened 4 times. 2 out of which were non eviction weeks. The other 4 wins were after the merge.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Samueltemi337:
grin

that will be unfair
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:
or bella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:

Yes you do
Everyone else is sleeping,so why are you not calling them out?

And how is it ur business if I choose to call him out in particular undecidedundecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:
I don suffer angry
E reach to ask

You and Amara are clowns

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Amya:

That only happened 4 times. 2 out of which were non eviction weeks. The other 4 wins were after the merge.

4 times it happened. How many housemates were evicted from that 4 times?

Open your mind and think rationally.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:

Can you just shut up
I have tried as much as I can to ignore you but at this point I can no longer take it!!
Which Noble helped Ozo
Noble igwe only helped while he was still in the house and the first few weeks after he left.

Ozo understood the assignment,he sold him self and with hard work and the grace of God he is where he is today..

I can see you are mannerless. 'Nyyeyeyeeyeye I can no longer take it', then hang yourself. Person wey I no quote wan kill herself grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Adekunle was never last though .
Sheggz has always been the last grin

Adekunle moved from 5th to 4th .

No error here , he's
going home on Sunday.

Just like Bella moved from third to almost first .

These Adekunle clowns are funny ...

Like we haven't been arranging results here from 1 to 6 since the first week and posting about movements ....

" na mumu dey take threebear serious "

We will know the real mumu odes on Sunday ...the correct mumu with empty heads.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Eyah, una go sleep while Bryann dey carry party, una go come wake up tomorrow dey insult person wey dey help Biggie ratings.

God will hill you all.

Also, did you know that finale voting begins on Tuesday? Which means twist still dey, pray make your fave escape am.
The only twist i want is for the power to be taken Away from the voters, let the housemates choose their winner..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
empress101:

And how is it ur business if I choose to call him out in particular undecidedundecided

Sharrap!!
I just wanted you to see how stooo-pid you sounded

Because how can you just call out one housemate for sleeping when the rest of the other housemates are equally doing the same thing..

Or you just want to get cheap likes,because you can only get that here by trolling Bryann grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle's people gave their best but he only ended up at 4th. grin

Congratulations to the top six :
Phyna
Bryann
Bella
Hermes
Daniella
Chi chi

How Bella take get fans pass Hermes ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
superlicious:
I can see you are mannerless. 'Nyyeyeyeeyeye I can no longer take it', then hang yourself. Person wey I no quote wan kill herself grin

Are you done tying your nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:

Hmmm I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Pillar12:

All these Bryann Stan just dey throw lies full everywhere!

Which Bryann carried the party? tueh tueh

Hermes actually did...He was everywhere tonight. danced alone, danced with Rachel, did some crazy leg steps. even when the music stopped he was the only one dancing.

Hermes carried tonight pool party not your android rema.

Una too lie for this thread oo
If they don’t lie, how will they hype their faves, na only them watch the party na.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Have sex grin grin grin dey went to d toilet to unirate, it didn't even last up to 30 seconds dey came out grin grin grin or r u saying groovy is a 30 seconds man, even if dey had sex dey r adults nah
Onyi99:

Thank you Bryann cry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Onyi99:

Are you done tying your nonsense
Are you done killing yourself over my nonsense grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Mehn Bryann definitely got this season. Boys voting result is fire.

Bryann took his might step into finale last night and his winning is a sealed deal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Onyi99 post=116933917]

Sharrap!!
I just wanted you to see how stooo-pid you sounded

Because how can you just call out one housemate for sleeping when the rest of the other housemates are equally doing the same thing..
You must be very s.illy..
Lol you probably feel guilty because you know your favourite does nothing but sleep and eat whenever a music task is not on..
No content whatsoever.. grin na so he wan take win 100m
If you no mumu, you would hav ignored whatever I said cos others were sleeping too..

But deep down,you know I struck a nerve,that's why u jumped to quote me..
I won't give you the attention u so crave for because I can see you behaving like a goat on heat recently...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.