Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949970 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thank God all these ships dey separate on Sunday/Monday, all these shalaye ko necessary.

Every day every day na new reason to explain yourself. Very hectic something
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
nooker:

E pain am

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Your rudeness is unnecessary undecided
EloSwag posted it himself and people copied it
EloSwagi himself eishh

https://twitter.com/realharderonke/status/1573254842566467586?s=46&t=DmmEhgWZqigz54lAVJGtgw

why do I feel like Eloswag didn’t mean that literally. Maybe just cruise, and as a way of showing him support.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Elo has/did not in any way or form, say anything to suggest he didn’t know Bryann was his cousin though cheesy
Just a post- “that’s my cousin”

Why didn’t he add “I just found he is my cousin”?
Lol
your reason for bringing it here or showing us was not to defame the bbn franchise, you love biggie, you are addicted to bbn to do any of that, so let me guess, your reason for bringing it here is to tag Bryann “the housemate that nominated his cousin terrible person , he should not win”
grin
When you want to agenda, do it with your full chest mily and also take the jabs kindly..

Good afternoon most gorgeous doki sugar mummy of mine wink

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
badinfluence:

Groovy and his wife rushed to create the song, hoping for special recognition.

Did they force the song on the others? Everyone came up with their own idea. If it didn't sit well with the others, why didn't they reject it?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Phyna still on this Love thing again......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
So this is KANTeNt from our female weena grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dannyxy:
your reason for bringing it here or showing us was not to defame the bbn franchise, you love biggie, you are addicted to bbn to do any of that, so let me guess, your reason for bringing it here is to tag Bryann “the housemate that nominated his cousin terrible person , he should not win”
grin
When you want to agenda, do it with your full chest mily and also take the jabs kindly..

LMAO

Bryann and Eloswag knew they were cousins, yet Bryann was asking him about his knowledge of Igbo and Elo was telling him he never got the opportunity to learn the language.

I even recall saying, "Bryann is trying to get to know Elo" that day, so, they definitely did not know.

If anyone is trying to use that to spin agenda, it's rather ridiculous. We are in Week 9, spinning agenda is a waste of time, especially negative ones.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Once a guy tells you as a babe "let's take it one step at a time", nne forgetiaaa nya

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Groovy said so much without saying anything......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
The fight has gotten really dirty between Bryann and phyna fans on twitter since yesterday grin

It looked like after voting , Bryann fans poured out in numbers to return energy…

Very hilarious stuff grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bryann the relationship adviser without relationship.

See as Groovy just dey quote Bryann advice on how to do relationships. Say person young no mean say dem no fit advice who senior them.

Na learn everybody dey learn, irrespective of age

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eloswagaless always going with the crowd without a mind of ur own undecided U no see Hermes or Ade to claim brotherhood with na bandwagon u see Ofcourse!! That's why u don't have fans cheesy
Stupid boy!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
I just saw the video of Eloswags mum welcoming him back at the hotel. The woman is classy. No wonder he rejected Phyna, they are from different worlds grin. Ajebo classy boy can't date agbero.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dannyxy:
The fight has gotten really dirty between Bryann and phyna fans on twitter since yesterday grin

It looked like after voting , Bryann fans poured out in numbers to return energy…

Very hilarious stuff grin

Once voting finish, Bryann fans dey always enter streets, during voting you go think say he no get fans, na why her fans dey run wild.

Na fire for fire for Twitter since yesterday, E even shock me say Bryann fans plenty like that, na real silent killers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:

Doesn't change the fact that you are pained. Receive peace

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
safarigirl:

Anyway, it is past

I am even happy it happened, because too many people on here have been insulting Bryann's genius and saying he does nothing special, but today, we saw that creating music is actually something special.

People will learn to respect someone's talent. Funny how Adekunle's oratory has never been an issue for viewers or housemates and he is always praised for it, but Bryann being a singer disturbs so many people.

I am very sure they did not allow him compose because dem no want make he shine, na so yesterday they kept saying, "No be by musician", "Dem think say na music task" to shade him. It is such a nasty behaviour to hate on someone for their gift. If viewers dey do am, I go know say na rivalry, but for the housemates to openly do it? Haba.

Adekunle's oratory has brought his team as much wins as Bryann's singing, why are they not threatened by Adekunle's own? Abi is it easier to be a good orator than a good singer?

Daalu nneoma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
This Groovy na real player
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Eloswagaless always going with the crowd without a mind of ur own undecided U no see Hermes or Ade to claim brotherhood with na bandwagon u see Ofcourse!! That's why u don't have fans cheesy
Stupid boy!!!!

The same Eloswag that said he wanted Hermes to win, na who you dey call bandwagon?

Bryann is legit his cousin, he did not say he was supporting him, he just came to inform us they are cousins. You want him to claim to be Hermes cousin even if they are not related? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
hayzed19:
YeYe...Hermes na my sec fave right from time
nntooor

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
nooker:

Doesn't change the fact that you are pained. Receive peace
pained cos?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dannyxy:
grin

Where are the jabs? undecided
I saw the tweet and the person who made it was so mad at Biggie and I brought it here, it was even a comment that made me see that your terrible BBB nominated his cousin?

It is not a surprise though, he nominated Amaka and Doyin lipsrsealed

I am gonna be real flipping mad at Team Phyna next week if they don’t give Phyna the money. Bryann is not it

And again, I had no agenda in mind when I lifted the tweet (God is my witness)
The comments and your teamies’ effort at laundering actually brought the horror of him nominating his cousin to the fore
I modified my original post to include that

I know my sugar babies and they know me joor mxm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
safarigirl:

The same Eloswag that said he wanted Hermes to win, na who you dey call bandwagon?

Bryann is legit his cousin, he did not say he was supporting him, he just came to inform us they are cousins. You want him to claim to be Hermes cousin even if they are not related? undecided
This is rubbish publicity stunt!!
Clout chasing!!

Who cares if they are cousins undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Groovy na real player

Me I am suspecting he is liking Phyna and it’s making me mad cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dannyxy:
grin

You really saw through her. The subliminal hate and decampaign. I'm disappointed. What's wrong with nominating Elo? Are they not there to win? You no like Bryan, let him be naa. Nawa It's well sha. Mek next week come, let's do our thing again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Groovy said so much without saying anything......

Does he like Phyna abeg? Using your male mind
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
pained cos?

Cos your life is a mess right now and you are looking for who to project your frustrations on. Can't say I feel your pain tho. But, I'll say a prayer for you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
I am sure that Eloswaggerless has come out to see that shekpe his London visa isn't rated outside with an irredeemable stinky image grin If not he would have claimed that one since tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Stupid boy!!!!

Take am easy on elo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
nooker:

How hard can it be to click on the link and see the proof you were crying about? Rather than apologize for your rudeness, you want to start claiming a non existent agenda. Mr concrete abi na cement contractor, what proof do you also have that Eloswag just got to know?

I am in legit shock about the agenda they are linking me
cheesy
I have slammed Bryann many times before transferring the case to Team Phyna to finish for me lol
I have been posting interesting BBstuff I see on Twitter here too (twitter is like a ferris wheel-fun)
Today I did again, and laundering and accusations started flying about
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
jenifer007:
It is only a hater of beautiful things that will say Bryann isn't talented

The guy has a soothing voice and he gives me a better version of fireboy's vibe

I hope a good record label like YBNL signs him...The guy is good abeg

Though Ade is my fave but you see that black shining fine boy called Bryann is a superstar and I wish him all the best in his musical career

“better version of fireboy's vibe”

LMAO!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
JBoss25:

Take am easy on elo
Abeggi the boy no just follow undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.