Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949659 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Where are the jabs? undecided
I saw the tweet and the person who made it was so mad at Biggie and I brought it here, it was even a comment that made me see that your terrible BBB nominated his cousin?

It is not a surprise though, he nominated Amaka and Doyin lipsrsealed

I am gonna be real flipping mad at Team Phyna next week if they don’t give Phyna the money. Bryann is not it

And again, I had no agenda in mind when I lifted the tweet (God is my witness)
The comments and your teamies’ effort at laundering actually brought the horror of him nominating his cousin to the fore
I modified my original post to include that

I know my sugar babies and they know me joor mxm

i dont normally jumping into issues but danny was right

you brought cousin ish as an agenda

we watch eloswagg and bryann for weeks and in no way,did we get to know they were related but now you are making it look like bryann purposely nominated his cousin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinachriss:

You really saw through her. The subliminal hate and decampaign. I'm disappointed. What's wrong with nominating Elo? Are they not there to win? You no like Bryan, let him be naa. Nawa It's well sha. Mek next week come, let's do our thing again.

Bloody helll
I am done for
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:

we watch eloswagg and bryann for weeks and in no way,did we get to know they were related but now you are making it look like bryann purposely nominated his cousin

You would swear on my motive?
About this issue?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ElementaryAbort: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Viewers are not smart at all, see the way phyna is playing the whole Africa.

Phyna is using grovvy for highlights, she knows what she is doing.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
jenifer007:
It is only a hater of beautiful things that will say Bryann isn't talented

The guy has a soothing voice and he gives me a better version of fireboy's vibe

I hope a good record label like YBNL signs him...The guy is good abeg

Though Ade is my fave but you see that black shining fine boy called Bryann is a superstar and I wish him all the best in his musical career

Which Fireboy? Bryan is good but abeg!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:

Right?
angry
If Groovy says I love you, proposes to her or makes a commitment declaration I am gonna “unstan” him lol

It is also why I am very okay with his bouncing on Sunday
Let her do her and win without him tagging along like a prize chim

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Where are the jabs? undecided
I saw the tweet and the person who made it was so mad at Biggie and I brought it here, it was even a comment that made me see that your terrible BBB nominated his cousin?

It is not a surprise though, he nominated Amaka and Doyin lipsrsealed

I am gonna be real flipping mad at Team Phyna next week if they don’t give Phyna the money. Bryann is not it

And again, I had no agenda in mind when I lifted the tweet (God is my witness)
The comments and your teamies’ effort at laundering actually brought the horror of him nominating his cousin to the fore
I modified my original post to include that

I know my sugar babies and they know me joor mxm

you are really obsessed about a 22yrs old kid. Ain't you a grown woman. You go around looking for things to decampaign him. You dont like Bryann and so. Your Phyna is likely the favorite to win, yet you are still pained. Face your evicted fave mbah! I am sure you masturbate with his pic everyday. No one cares about your decampaigning in wk9. You should be smarter than this. I guess old age dont equal maturity.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:

She's not the one that brought the cousin ish tho. It's all over Twitter. She merely reported what's happening on the streets. And this is not the first time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
jenifer007:
It is only a hater of beautiful things that will say Bryann isn't talented

The guy has a soothing voice and he gives me a better version of fireboy's vibe

I hope a good record label like YBNL signs him...The guy is good abeg

Though Ade is my fave but you see that black shining fine boy called Bryann is a superstar and I wish him all the best in his musical career
Well said but to excel as a musician from BBN no easy oo.. it's a war!

People don't believe in them..They always believe they got an easy ticket to fame. His fans will need to put in serious work and never relent no matter what for him to be recognized sadly I've not seen them doing that yet..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ElementaryAbort: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Right?
angry
If Groovy says I love you, proses to her or makes a commitment declaration I am gonna “unstan” him lol
She knows Grovvy won't say it and she keep pressing knowing he won't say it.

She does it on purpose for highlights and even groovy isn't aware.

Phyna is a big time player.

If American actresses can kiss and show boobs in movies, what makes you think all the kisses from phyna to grovvy isn't acting?
I tell you that phyna is a big time game player.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sanqa:
They will surely fail this wager. I hate that this rider is taking his frustration out on Bryann

Oh you hate it now?... when it's was Sheggz turn the last time, y'all had a fun day undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

I am in legit shock about the agenda they are linking me
cheesy
I have slammed Bryann many times before transferring the case to Team Phyna to finish for me lol
I have been posting interesting BBstuff I see on Twitter here too (twitter is like a ferris wheel-fun)
Today I did again, and laundering and accusations started flying about

Do well to own up to what you tried to do undecided
Why do you always move like this?
Try a not so subtle attempt at pushing an agenda, then wriggle when you're found out.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:

I don't think so. She is just a low self esteemed babe who cant believe she landed a guy like Groovy in the house so she is trying to make him commit.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
badinfluence:

Try a not so subtle attempt at pushing an agenda, then wriggle when you're found out.
you get. Not everyone is dumb here.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:

If we did not know they were related and Bryann nominated him, is that not horrible?
Why is his fanbase hellbent on letting us know Bryann and Elo didn’t know they were related? shocked
What are the odds of not knowing your cousin as an Igbo person? Very slim.

And Elo didn’t say he just found out
And I get why they wouldn’t say they were related- so they do not become targets in the house.

On this particular issue, I had no agenda. I was perfectly horrified is all?
Did Bryann really nominate his cousin?
That’s terrible if he did
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
you are really obsessed about a 22yrs old kid. Ain't you a grown woman. You go around looking for things to decampaign him. You dont like Bryann and so. Your Phyna is likely the favorite to win, yet you are still pained. Face your evicted fave mbah! I am sure you masturbate with his pic everyday. No one cares about your decampaigning in wk9. You should be smarter than this. I guess old age dont equal maturity.

And yet, your tears have not stopped flowing. Take it easy on yourself bro before you burst something

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ElementaryAbort: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
I don't think so. She is just a low self esteemed babe who cant believe she landed a guy like Groovy in the house so she is trying to make him commit.
Low self esteem babe you say?
A club girl, a girl that has met and seen all kinds of men, from billionaires to multi millionaires to all kinds of men as per the job she does, is who you are calling a low self esteem babe?

Hahaha after the show you will see what i am talking about.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
badinfluence:

You seem to desire to live inside my mind
Wiggle out for what exactly, for fear of you? You?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

You would swear on my motive?
About this issue?
yes,i would

the line where you said you said phyna should win cus bryann is terrible

i know you dont like Bryann and i respect your choice but you bringing this "Bryann nominated his cousin" isnt it

why did Eloswagg not defend his cousin when they were doing the level 1 and 2 nominations

and yes Bryann nominated Amaka and Doyin cus they were the safer choice as at the time
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Shella don start again.

Shege could only be nice for a brief period of time, he don go back to factory setting grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
you are really obsessed about a 22yrs old kid. Ain't you a grown woman. You go around looking for things to decampaign him. You dont like Bryann and so. Your Phyna is likely the favorite to win, yet you are still pained. Face your evicted fave mbah! I am sure you masturbate with his pic everyday. [/b]No one cares about your decampaigning in wk9. You should be smarter than this. I [b]guess old age dont equal maturity.

Ain’t you a dirty lil thing?
Now who’s a bad boy?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

You seem to desire to live inside my mind
Wiggle out for what exactly, for fear of you? You?
cheesy
It doesn't change the fact that you've been left red faced, seeing as you were caught out.
I should be asking you why you wriggle.. nobody go beat you.. Own up to your ish .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Ikoyi's at it again under the duvet......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Bloody helll
I am done for
cheesy

You never liked Bryan from the outset and I respect that. It's your choice. He never clicked on you. But since Bryan nominated Doyin that led to her subsequent disqualification, your ire, though subtle for him increased.

They are only playing games and Bryan's head is in the game wella. All the people he nominated, Elo, Chomzy, Doyin, were all disqualified. They would have gone regardless since they are the weakest on the lineup.

I no like Phyna but I will not be everywhere saying stuffs against her. I focus on my fave. But since this week, Bryan did this, Bryan didn't do that, Bryan is not talented, Bryan sleeps all through.

Haba na!

Leave the poor boy alone. He's just a 22-year l-old ebullient lad, seeking to find a feet in the music industry. He has behaved himself well on that show but agenda must agend. Bryan represents most of us who are always spited cos of our talents. No wahala. It's not a crime to be wunderkind in Nigeria. I'm just pained. It's well. sad

Let next week come sha. I go see why Bryan no go win that mulla.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:
Low self esteem babe you say?
A club girl, a girl that has met and seen all kinds of men, from billionaires to multi millionaires to all kinds of men as per the job she does, is who you are calling a low self esteem babe?

Hahaha after the show you will see what i am talking about.
forget. Do you expect any sensible man to date any club girl. Those millionaires know people like Phyna are just for sexual satisfaction. Nothing more. Phyna is looking for a relationship with Groovy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

People don't believe in them..They always believe they got an easy ticket to fame. His fans will need to put in serious work and never relent no matter what for him to be recognized sadly I've not seen them doing that yet..

You'd think they'll have the good sense to press the ignore button on trolls and hype his game and music. But no, they'll rather roll in the mud. Talk about chasing shadows and leaving the real content
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Shella don start again.

Shege could only be nice for a brief period of time, he don go back to factory setting grin

Let a man be a man and you as a woman you take your place as a woman, errrrrmm since you be abeg wetin be the place of a woman, I just wan learn ni o......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Eeghe:

Ain’t you a dirty lil thing?
Now who’s a bad boy?
cheesy

I know what elderly women like you do. Once you can get something you hate on it. I know una wella grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ElementaryAbort: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
forget. Do you expect any sensible man to date any club girl. Those millionaires know people like Phyna are just for sexual satisfaction. Nothing more. Phyna is looking for a relationship with Groovy.
You still don't understand me.
Phyna will dump Groovy the very first day they leave the house.

Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

true story

i remember laycon and he was always looked down on mainstream cus most people felt he was only using the bbn platform to blow and didnt pay his dues
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Big baby wey u no rate for house has suddenly become ur cousin why u no talk am for house grin U probably felt u don win show cos u dey win hoh grin

Eloswaggerless u can do better undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.