Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948345 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
davodyguy:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1574286772477087744

This one here was in the 90s, I think 1991 when Babangida was still the head of state

When we watch Sunday Soap on NTA eg Behind the clouds, Fortunes, Checkmate by late Amaka Igwe

Sir Dave, you be agbalagbi o. Giving off serious Naptu vibes lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lightway:

If you were a virgin.. I would have recognized your existence... But you have been pounded too many times.... Fuuuck off

*Yawns*
Pls try again, maybe d next line might be a hit
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Phynation God bless you all.

Please less noise, more work.

We are currently last on the polls.

Please get to work. There's no vacation now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Vibryannts on this thread, trolling or defending

Whyyyyyy na,you are wrong

Forget all this distractions,go back to the voting poll

If you have free device but no numbers to vote,mail me

If you have registered numbers and no iuc,mail me please

All hands on deck to win the money

Leave trolling na,this week is tough already

Go and vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
IghravweIG:

So shall it be since you people can't stop campaigning without using negative words

Vibryannts,let just vote....we are trying but let's do more voting and less talking/trolling/defending

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
See all housemates revealing their social media handlers, all of them paid people to handle it, even groovy, eloswag even had two popular twitter influencers handling his…

Oboi, better show your workings in the house if you want to go far, na everyone dey pay influencers to handle their pages…

Again nobody will piss on bryann personality and hardwork so far…

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

And how you bandwagon every season! embarassed

First have a freaking mind of your own, have the courage to support anyone no matter how hated or liked..... then come and talk to me directly

lipsrsealed
I bandwagon every season? Says someone who waits for the next IJGB housemate to support.
I'm not the one joining a bandwagon this season to unseat a housemate I do not like.
You want to talk about having a mind of my own, yet you can't get your head out of the doctor's arse..
Take several seats biko..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Clement1111:
Vibryannts on this thread, trolling or defending

Whyyyyyy na,you are wrong

Forget all this distractions,go back to the voting poll

If you have free device but no numbers to vote,mail me

If you have registered numbers and no iuc,mail me please

All hands on deck to win the money

Leave trolling na,this week is tough already

Go and vote
no vex , please guys vote , leave this thread like we did yesterday ..

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
IghravweIG:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Clement1111:

So shall it be since you people can't stop campaigning without using negative words

Vibryannts,let just vote....we are trying but let's do more voting and less talking/trolling/defending

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
IghravweIG:

Only a fool will believe this cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:

What's the aim of the show? Who r u supposed to sell urself to? No be viewers? Reason why Adekunle’s intelligence and smartness would always be above that of Shegz. How is he supposed to break into the entertainment industry when the public is appalled by your person...hmmmn?

Now all u just wrote about Adekunle getting daniella drunk...I am glad that even u know that u r capping utter nonsense ....

The fact that WM sold himself to the public last year, didn't make you like him Tete....

I am allowed to not like your Kunle no matter how much of an all rounder you erroneously believe he is

He isn't all that!

Pere was hated by the same public and called evil hearted guy..amongst other unsavory names... we both didn't see nor believed any of that.

So you think I am about to believe the bull crap about Sheggzs you wrote here?

Sheggz gave his all during physical tasks despite his injury, even during intellectual tasks, he was never mute....he participated and was way above average.

Kunle is not a BETTER HUMAN BEING than Sheggz COS he didn't abuse anyone on TV, but we saw him charge at Chichi and knew his temper is a murderous one

Someone who claimed to not have gotten angry in 10 years lost his temper twice within 2 weeks....and I am to believe he is a Pope? na ment?

Sheggz was around for over 2 months and goofed in the first month... then spent over another month plus making amends.... but you all will like to NOT SEE AND acknowledge that for your angenda to agend

As for the bolded....Your kunle for the best part shouldn't be allowed near anyone's girlfriend or wife.... he has no boundaries. After watching him around Daniella, I am starting to really wonder why he was thrown out of his friend's house lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:

It is how u think shegz's chronic display of narcissism was worthy of watching....
The irony.....u supported one of the sorry asses of the season...a person the majority could not stand ...very toxic and condescending individual that had no relevance in the dynamics of the house except when choking a girl with obsessive love and talking down on others.

What entertainment or fun moment the shegz bring? Partying...0...intellectual convos...0...spontaneity...0....tasks....0.....wager...lil or nothing

If anyone is to talk ...not u madam...sit this one out..

Shegz have not given u any leverage to ...

Don't mind him ,sheggz that went from 100-0 in the show

On the opening day ,he had the highest ovation from the crowd, but coming out he has the coldest reception from the same audience, what a fall from grace to grass

I even saw a recorded video on twitter of the crowd booing him when he came out ,the production had to cut it out

He gave content that the whole viewers didn't appreciate, very toxic proud guy.

He couldn't even look up to watch he was ashamed, when they were showing his recap in the house,and everything was fight and bringing people down

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Have a head of your own,

but Bella dey there you no support with full chest and enjoy her stay, you are more bothered about the fave of people you don’t like here loosing…

Like enjoy Bella, vote for her and whenever she ends ne happy, no, you must sha hop on a hate bandwagon… that’s you enjoying the show.

So much for I don’t join bandwagon grin

Next season, everyone can predict you already, look for the finest abroadian male to support , hype their mediocre ship drama, shout most deserving everywhere, your faves gets booted off, hate on a popular male housemate that’s into music…

Lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
BiggestB0y:
Una no get point against adekunle again!!
Nw na hin friendship with Daniella be d issue!!lols grin grin

All of a sudden sheggz is nw Saint !! Na wa oo
Islanders & Coolest Tribe of hermes plz keep voting!!
Common!!!

Before any guy can condemn Sheggz... he first needs to review how he treats his girlfriend or wife lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

The fact that WM sold himself to the public last year, didn't make you like him Tete....

I am allowed to not like your Kunle no matter how much of an all rounder you erroneously believe he is

He isn't all that!

Pere was hated by the same public and called evil hearted guy..amongst other unsavory names... we both didn't see nor believed any of that.

So you think I am about to believe the bull crap about Sheggzs you wrote here?

Sheggz gave his all during physical tasks despite his injury, even during intellectual tasks, he isn't mute....he participats and is way above average.

Kunle is not a BETTER HUMAN BEING than Sheggz COS he didn't abuse anyone on TV, but we saw him charge at Chichi and knew his temper is a murderous one

Someone who claimed to not have gotten angry in 10 years lost his temper twice within 2 weeks....and I am to believe he is a Pope? na ment?

Sheggz was around for over 2 months and goofed in the first month... then spent over another month plus making amends.... but you all will like to NOT SEE AND acknowledge that for your angenda to agend

As for the bolded....Your kunle for the best part shouldn't be allowed near anyone's girlfriend or wife.... he has no boundaries. After watching him around Daniella, I am starting to really wonder why he was thrown out of his friend's house lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blinkingbae:
i am so sure this is you
Adekunle is third sha grin

If they don't change the result again.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
To Doyin's deelights voting Phyna.
Coolest Tribe voting Phyna
Every other fanbase and neutrals who have voted Phyna and still voting God bless you all.

Phynation keep the fire burning we can win this.
10 IUC votes on one device only.
10 website votes on one device only.
A device should not have more than 10 votes so please do not waste your votes.
To everyone at various voting centers for Phyna God bless una.
Let's go there

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
nazablossom:
Good morning all. As you go about your day, don't forget to vote for Phyna
kiss

O gini na afio
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
badinfluence:

I bandwagon every season? Says someone who waits for the next IJGB housemate to support.
I'm not the one joining a bandwagon this season to unseat a housemate I do not like.
You want to talk about having a mind of my own, yet you can't get your head out of the doctor's arse..
Take several seats biko..

Your bandwagonism is a case study

As for the bolded, I told doc days ago that people are happy when we fight and feel frustrated when we make up... she didn't quite understand that then grin

.... with the bolded, hopefully she would come to understand why she gets many likes on her post when we fight cheesy

You are such a joke.... and your name is very befitting undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
ThierryJay:

Why didnt you use the original sound from lighthouse family? I wish. I preferred it to the Skye bank parody.

Did you know that the guy that sang the song including that popular 90s Rothmans advert song "High" is Obasanjo's son?

Are you serious? shocked shocked

I know the guy's a Nigerian but never have I heard that he's Obasanjo's son. Nah, I find it hard to believe. I need proof.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fra4x:
cruisetomumu just wants likes. Someone that never watches the show na en you dey take serious. Guy no need to type this long post jor. cheesy grin

Everything he and Hartopher76 posted is true about Bryann sha
That’s what I saw and called out since lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Coolest tribe I see you all.

I see Phyna and Hermes working very well together post show and doing great things.

Maximum respect to you all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bella's people are just sleeping .

SMH

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
PatientVulture:

How did you go from Bisola , Tobi, Miracle ,Pere to Sheggz grin grin

Ha ha ha... very funny lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lightway:

It seems all your fave are always losers.

Who are you supporting this year?

I need to laugh

Bisola, Tobi and Miracle are losers?
Eish menh

Keep walking ....go front pls lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Bisola was truly an embodiment of entertainment n smartness, n d wow part wwas, she wasn't a graduate.

That she didn't win that season pained me sha... My fave was Soma. After he left, I started supporting Tboss. The hate was much and I know she didn't stand any chance... so I had really wanted Bisola to win. She was the Eish!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hidewell(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
It will be an intense Sunday for all bbn fans over Nigeria. I will be doing a huge airtime giveawy if Adekunle wins. cheesy This platform go stew that Sunday eeeh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
It is the audacity of people that Stan sheggz coming for adekunle

Adekunle is not the cause of your problem, you could hear the jubilation from the crowd when adekunle was saved

Adekunle is not the cause why viewers can't relate with sheggz ,adekunle is not the one that made sheggz to be given cold reception from the audience,he is not the one that said all sheggz recap should be fight and insulting people.

Whether adekunle wins or not ,he never went there to dent his image like sheggz did

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fra4x: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Everything he and Hartopher76 posted is true about Bryann sha
That’s what I saw and called out since lipsrsealed
k
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Eeghe:

O gini na afio
cool
Phyna na afio cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
no vex , please guys vote , leave this thread like we did yesterday ..
i have been off this thread since monday

i just came today to look for numbers which we can use in linking iucs and i am seeing some of our teammates trolling and defending

danny,please them to leave shalaye and gn back to the voting centers to vote

last week was tough,this week is difficult

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.