Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952722 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Sheggz that will soon slide into depression!!! If only he had a significant fanbase to at least support and maybe defend him, I would have rated his chances of overcoming this issue as 50/50. Tacha was able to bounce back after the shameful disqualification because she had a big fanbase that was constantly supporting her.

Sheggz woes have only started.

This isn't about fan love please
In fact he shouldn't get any now he is out of the game...

Fans have a way of keeping these people toxic. Sheggz need therapy!

I just want him to get on the next available flight and go far away from here

My heart breaks for him cry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Fans have away of keeping these people toxic. Sheggz need therapy!

Geezeem dear, I feel the same for him, if possible let him stay away from social space for a while, with his family being supportive, he will come out strong!!

I wish him all the best!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2022
queenemelda:
Guy, I must commend you. Thank God someone who watched the show from the beginning is around to debunk lies.
Do you even mind the people that think they can successfully discredit Bryann at this late hour? If what that person said was true, do you think Beauty and his fans would be canvassing for him? Or was he the only one that watching the show?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:

Do you even mind the people that think they can successfully discredit Bryann at this late hour? If what that person said was true, do you think Beauty and his fans would be canvassing for him? Or was he the only one that watching the show?
My concern is that neutrals who didn't watch the show from the beginning might see the posts and start seeing Bryann in a bad light.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

It's the year naira was introduced as our legal currency and British pounds was tossed into the trash so it's a kinda importantish year. But honestly the standard of education has dropped to a staggering low with these housemates and the whole continent is watching. I hope they bring in more knowledgeable and book smart housemates next season before the while continent start to believe that Nigerian education has gone to the dogs

Heavens forbid!

imagine watching 24 Adekunles? or Khalids or Danielles?

If they even try it, The show wouldn't make it pass 2 weeks

Future contestants should rather prep themselves.... current affairs challenge comes up every damn year! these ones just want to be unfortunate lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2022
PatientVulture:

But the issue is ,people don't vote book smart .they vote who gives "content"

Yes we want content

I am not going to come back from a stressed day, tune my TV and watch paint dry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:
In all of this .......

It's important to note that Phyna rode this game from day 1 till date. Excessive talks apart.....she is a deserving winner!

So all lovers of Phyna....vote...vote ...vote .....

Oya....vote your high priestess.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2022
All this talk for a boring housemate

Nah influencers help Bryan life, from the very first day we have been seeing post of him winning , when we haven't observed him at all

Even among the finalists, he is the only one who has no worthwhile storyline or highlight, except highlight by attachee

Person wey be say nah to snore like cow everyday him dey do
Dannyxy:
my brother, spot on…

Visibility, that’s the word..

Due to the leakage , whether intentional or not, many level one housemates got visibility before come on stage, Bryann probably got visibility for looking like rema on first day, and that was that…. Many other housemates paid for this this for the first day, the rest was left tk your personality, influencers no send anybody just their clouts.

Infact at this point , influencer and pages of companies are using this housemates for clouts while the game is on, influencers are milking the joys and Bryann is one of the most milked housemates for clouts, likes and others, so influencers should be paying him
Nobody should piss on the effort of a great personality that endeared thousands of people with “influencing” na rubbish be that , they said about laycon, i debunked it, now I am saying na rubbish talk..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:

Adekunle worries me these days. I have never seen him go after a girl like this. For me his actions this week are sneaky, creepy, cringy and so calculated. When he moved to the other room the arrangement was that he would sleep on Bri's bed, then B and D would sleep together. He has been trying to push B out of the bed slowly and moving in himself. Yesterday afternoon he even made the siblings' bed, left his unmade, then slept with Daniella. This was after dinner and D was already drunk. Mind you he was the one pouring the drinks for the 2.
I was wondering the whole time why was he doing this. Was it because he is attracted and wanted to be close? Was it to add the ship element to his game? Why and why now? I didn't watch after showmax so I don't know how they slept.

His fans will come with a robust response...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Imagine Watching 24 shegz, Ekuke and Bryann

I am so sure the show would lose it relevance

Because naso so snoring fest and , lemme burst ur brain we go dey watch with so much toxicity
Geezeem:

Heavens forbid!

imagine watching 24 Adekunle? or Khalid or Danielle?

Future contestants should rather prep themselves.... current affairs challenge comes up every damn year! these ones just want to be unfortunate lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Heavens forbid!

imagine watching 24 Adekunle? or Khalid or Danielle?

Lol people like Tobi Bakare, Bisola were entertaining and also intelligent. We need more all rounders to sell our youths as intellectually sound. And I totally agree with you on the part that they should equip themselves with more knowledge on current affairs. Year after year, they keep embarrassing themselves and their institutions. I'm sure by now other African countries will be wondering what type of graduates are Nigerian universities producing embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fra4x: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Sanqa:

Adekunle worries me these days. I have never seen him go after a girl like this. For me his actions this week are sneaky, creepy, cringy and so calculated. When he moved to the other room the arrangement was that he would sleep on Bri's bed, then B and D would sleep together. He has been trying to push B out of the bed slowly and moving in himself. Yesterday afternoon he even made the siblings' bed, left his unmade, then slept with Daniella. This was after dinner and D was already drunk. Mind you he was the one pouring the drinks for the 2.
I was wondering the whole time why was he doing this. Was it because he is attracted and wanted to be close? Was it to add the ship element to his game? Why and why now? I didn't watch after showmax so I don't know how they slept.
hmm lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2022
This vibyant guy and his plenty epistles sha lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

The lesson isn't just for him alone, but for everyone who watched

Rated himself as a demigod
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

Lol people like Tobi Bakare, Bisola were entertaining and also intelligent. We need more all rounders to sell our youths as intellectually sound. And I totally agree with you on the part that they should equip themselves with more knowledge on current affairs. Year after year, they keep embarrassing themselves and their institutions. I'm sure by now other African countries will be wondering what type of graduates are Nigerian universities producing embarassed
Chizzy go school?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Fans have away of keeping these people toxic. Sheggz need therapy!

I agree with yuu on this, he shud go relax outside d country n forget Bella 4 now cos am sure re family won't agree to d rltnship.
No flowers frm Shella fans mayb wen bella is out sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2022
scondy:
In all of this .......

It's important to note that Phyna rode this game from day 1 till date. Excessive talks apart.....she is a deserving winner!

So all lovers of Phyna....vote...vote ...vote .....

Oya....vote your high priestess.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
With that trouser and shoe wey Shegz wear go interview yesterday, are we sure that this guy really get money abi na just Nollywood audition he dey do with all the capping? That guy looks broke in that picture undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
ADEKUNLE

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

Let’s stop telling ourselves lies jor. Those of una wey sabi current affairs and history, how has it changed your lives? Many of una cannot even write and speak English that is more useful to your lives. Many wey memorize all the history and current affairs are languishing in poverty.

If you go to sane countries, you will find that they are beginning to push children into learning life skills that will help elevate them from poverty. Not liberal arts jargons. In many cases, you don’t even need to see the four walls of a school to learn these useful life skills.

Education is not about memorizing jargons. It is about arming yourself with life skills needed to reason logically and to put food on your table. Who history and current affairs help? Go to the US and ask those athletes, entertainers and young millionaires and entrepreneurs if they know jack about American history or world affairs. I kid you not, more than 90 percent of them don’t know.

Make we give ourselves sense jor angry angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
davodyguy:

Chizzy go school?

He attended a private university in akwa ibom. That's what he said the night he came in
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Maybe if one able mod get capacity to write epistle, her faves go finally last pass one week lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

He attended a private university in akwa ibom. That's what he said the night he came in

lol.

Apart from his accent, his loud voice, I am yet to see him do well in any intellectual tasks or answer questions intelligently.

While Rachel tried yesterday, he was woeful
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Maybe if one able mod get capacity to write epistle, her faves go finally last pass one week lipsrsealed
You get liver and kidney to dey shade a whole Dominique?

She's one of the oldest mods on Nairaland.

Suen owner in 2005, followed by Mukina2 same 2005, a year before Germany 2006 WC under OBJ then.

Dominique is very progressive one that vibes with every, unlike some conservative people.

She is nice person

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2022
dominique:

Mmmh.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2022
davodyguy:

Suen owner in 2005, followed by Mukina2 same 2005, a year before Germany 2006 WC under OBJ then.

Dominique is very progressive one that vibes with every, unlike some conservative people.

She is nice person

dominique my favorite mod, but for here we are all bbn Stans, you shade me i shade you , we cruise noni grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2022
hartopher76:
am happy that someone else is seeing through Bryan, this same Bryan was the one that rushed to report to Groovy that Beauty called him small prik he informed him how he distanced himself from her when he discovered who she was,the same bryan that told beauty that she for don collect if she tried what she did to llebeya outside and biggie had to call me inside, all of a sudden is now talking nice of her and you think its not strategy.

We see the guy finish tey tey

You see eh... in this game, you can game viewers all you want, just make sure as a gamer the gamee isn't aware they are gamed.

Don't be freaking obvious! lipsrsealed

You watched how WM made us believe turning semo and making egusi soup is his second nature and that he loves serving people... same WM went into music and not food business. That was a perfect execution of scam....

Anyone who isn't able to pull that kinda scam off shouldn't even bother scamming us embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2022
davodyguy:

She is nice person

This one you write am like say being a mod makes you a God.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
With that trouser and shoe wey Shegz wear go interview yesterday, are we sure that this guy really get money abi na just Nollywood audition he dey do with all the capping? That guy looks broke in that picture undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
dominique my favorite mod, but for here we are all bbn Stans, you shade me i shade you , we cruise noni grin
Receive 1000 hours ban grin

You know she's even a Muslim, but not conservative. Muslim wey dey watch BBN and throw banters tells you she's not conservative and can relate with anyone irrespective of your background, tribe or religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.