Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1949592 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
rainluv:

When you type this way, how will you know her content? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Johnxxe: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

I wonder how this would work. I pity SA, they are at a disadvantage not only with population differences but also the way bb is serious business in Nigeria. The amount of vote buying I've seen this week left me shaken. People have discovered a new business venture that can only be unique to this country. Bbmzansi final week was nothing close to this, it was just normal fans fighting with votes. Maybe it will end up being Nigerian reps fighting themselves. I think bbn all stars would work better.
don't be too surprised you might end up rooting for a south African to win maybe you will like the vibe of one of them or Nigerians my even end up rooting for one to win too after all I think it's one African you don't have to necessarily support your country to win if you like another person instead

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Johnxxe: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Johnxxe:
don't be too surprised you might end up rooting for a south African to win maybe you will like the vibe of one of them or Nigerians my even end up rooting for one to win too after all I think it's one African you don't have to necessarily support your country to win if you like another person instead
am gonna watch it and who ever I vibe with am gonna vite for regardless of country

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
You write this exact thing all the time. You no Dey tire? undecided At least bring something new. Kunle Dey squeeze the putrid water wey dey your heart. grin His matter will forever hunt you. Now say Amen ex teamie. grin

Geezeem:

Rachel has become a bad person for riding your faves

While she rode Shella.... she was good and received plenty accolades here.... now table has turned you all have started writing epistles on top a rider's head cheesy cheesy cheesy

E don dey reach everybody true true as
said weeks ago

I love this game!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Phynation

Hwfa na

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
davodyguy:

Me as I be Àjàlá and most countries I go no get DSTV.

So this app allows me to watch DSTV premium on my phone.

I've attached two different images.

First was TV, latter now is on phone.

All premium channels, including all African Magic, all their 10 to 12 Super sport Channels etc are available.

You'll need to buy account for one year from them.

It's IPTV, meaning Internet Protocol TV to be able to do that
It’s alright, thanks for this.
It might not be necessary again, bbn will be over soon and thats the only show i’d like to stream.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Adekunle is not jostling for number 1, he's actually sitting comfortably in number 1.

The idea of downplaying his fanbase is so they could blackmail BB when they as usual fail in their predictions.

Adekunle is doing well.

Vote!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who dey zuzu

Who be that.

Even Whitemoney supported Bryann

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

You should go and read up on Jeffrey Dahmer and all the women who have been lusting over him. That you have cult like followership does not mean you will not also have people who hate you

My example is very correct, there are even articles of recent, that are about people appreciating how attractive he is.

There is no popular serial killer that does not have people who defend them. None.

Are you talking about Jeffrey Dahmer (openly gay guy who killed men and slept with and cannibalised their dead bodies) or Ted Bundy (the good looking Law student who killed more than 20 women and slept with their dead bodies who had many female admirers coming to his courtroom trials?

You're talking about a select number of lunatics that are a fringe section of society forming personality cults around these murderers, there are even real-life killers who confessed to being inspired by Chucky. Zodiac killer merchandise sold for a while,but ultimately these psychopaths were roundly condemned and their deaths were well received. The Manson Family still exists, but can they dare show their faces?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let the show down begin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
VOTE BELLA PLEASE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
No mind gazeemu grin
Amillionnn:
You write this exact thing all the time. You no Dey tire? undecided At least bring something new. Kunle Dey squeeze the putrid water wey dey your heart. grin His matter will forever hunt you. Now say Amen ex teamie. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear your latest update please cheesy
Or you need to focus on your lil bundle of joy till Sunday?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Naija yeyebrities and supporting bandwagons for obvious reasons grin

But the GOODNEWS is that other African nations have access to decide too and if u want to know the most deserving winner u will get the true answer from them grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Vicicey:
VOTE BELLA PLEASE
You have not been updating this week's voting results siiiiince. What happened cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
All her content/highlight were tied to sheggz
dominique:

I rate her higher than Chomzy and Daniella sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:
nah he/she be amara just check his/her page on Twitter for premium guesses
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lightway:
Phynation

Hwfa na
this cubana don come again,if bryan win him go com dey claim credit
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

Are you talking about Jeffrey Dahmer (openly gay guy who killed men and slept with and cannibalised their dead bodies) or Ted Bundy (the good looking Law student who killed more than 20 women and slept with their dead bodies who had many female admirers coming to his courtroom trials?

You're talking about a select number of lunatics that are a fringe section of society forming personality cults around these murderers, there are even real-life killers who confessed to being inspired by Chucky. Zodiac killer merchandise sold for a while,but ultimately these psychopaths were roundly condemned and their deaths were well received. The Manson Family still exists, but can they dare show their faces?
Yes, Jeffrey Dahmer, it is his own documentary that was recently released on Netflix.

So, I am talking about him. You can throw in Ted Bundy and every other serial killer. They always have cult following.

Whether he is openly gay or not, doesn't stop women from lusting after him. Women lust over openly gay men on the internet everyday, so, sexuality does not matter here.

This is a quora article on the subject https://www.quora.com/Why-do-alot-of-women-seem-attracted-to-Jeffrey-Dahmer-and-other-serial-killers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Alphagan:
Adekunle is not jostling for number 1, he's actually sitting comfortably in number 1.

The idea of downplaying his fanbase is so they could blackmail BB when they as usual fail in their predictions.

Adekunle is doing well.

Vote!!

Lol if adekunle wins I will start believing in miracles ..... grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Amillionnn:

I will repeat myself for as many times as Rachel receives a criticism for doing her riding work. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiggestB0y:
No mind gazeemu grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
ceejayMAX:
nah he/she be amara just check his/her page on Twitter for premium guesses
I did. Just wanted to see if she'll also change mouth like that other one
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kimon! Repeat till thy kingdom come. Na your hand go tire las las

Geezeem:

I will repeat myself for as many times as Rachel receives a criticism for doing her riding work. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:
Phyna still leading
Adekunle almost second

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Alphagan:

Adekunle is doing well.

Vote!!

No one can touch phyna sha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
SYE may have been boring for some people but this, I can't deal. I have never seen a final week where housemates just sleeep, go to gym, sleep, eat , sleep, get a task ,sleep, eat, sleep. Past finalists would even dance infront of mirrors trying to impress us. What happened to the so-called entertainers?
Maybe they realised BBB's strategy is working. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

Phyna still leading
Adekunle almost second
cheesy cheesy
You will be alright las las
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

cheesy cheesy
You will be alright las las
Maybe when this baby comes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, Jeffrey Dahmer, it is his own documentary that was recently released on Netflix.

So, I am talking about him. You can throw in Ted Bundy and every other serial killer. They always have cult following.

Whether he is openly gay or not, doesn't stop women from lusting after him. Women lust over openly gay men on the internet everyday, so, sexuality does not matter here.

This is a quora article on the subject https://www.quora.com/Why-do-alot-of-women-seem-attracted-to-Jeffrey-Dahmer-and-other-serial-killers

Subjectivity my dear, subjectivity. The link you sent me was more about WHY some women like serial killers and most of the comments seemed to disagree with the statement about Jeffrey Dahmer being liked by females.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by flejnr2(f): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
I just checked who has something to offer after the show and I came in conclusion with adekunle and gave out my vote, Rachel would have gotten my vote if she is not a rider because she has a budding career in need of that finance in the movie industry, but of all housemates I landed on adekunle with my 2,500 votes and wish him success

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Threebear:

Phyna still leading
Adekunle almost second

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.