Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942089 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MaryAye(f): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Snapchat:

Yes, it’s unnecessary because how can you be a football fan, watch football regularly and conclude Ronaldo is better than Messi. To me, I believe that’s the beginning of Lunacy.

Anyway keep voting guys, but verily verily I say unto you, the underdog is winning on day 72.

Which underdogs. You self. Lolz.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2022
MaryAye:

Which underdogs. You self. Lolz.

This one grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Big brother don dey show picture of evicted Housemates since him current Housemates no gree wake up

Everytime I tune to bb today they're all asleep. What's happening today?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Samueltemi337:
your house light?
Your Yaba left patient don comot u better stfu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2022
What’s going on between Sheggz and Doyin’s fans. It’s like there's a silent war on Twitter.

Someone should update me abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2022
This is a video of JayPaul, Doyin and Khalid talking about all the things that are likeable about Bryann.

Khalid especially really phucks with this boy and notices the small things.

JayPaul mentions how even though he fights people, he apologises afterwards.

Doyin says he will tell you his mind, and still listen to your own side of things.

This is the Bryann that some people think should not be liked, he has not done enough and other such stories.

Even if this boy is not your preferred winner, I repeat, if you're hating on him, you suffer from severe witchcraft. Go and do deliverance on your head.

https://twitter.com/bryannonly/status/1575057314650140672?t=qm4fVh-QObEB9mLuJn4NmQ&s=19

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Snapchat:

Even the devil have worshippers.

There are serial killers that have cult-like followership.

Jeffrey Dahmer. Some Ramirez guy

Then is it abuser Shege that will not have people who like him? Did they not do Space to defend him, only to be telling us how their husbands insult them everyday and it is an act of love?

It is mostly women who support abusive persons. Like someone said, if Sheggz looked like Kemen and had a Nigerian accent, the behaviour he displayed in that house would have earned him so much hate. Boma no do reach Sheggz, yet, he is persona non grata on the streets.

One day, people will talk about how aesthetics affect judgement.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Giel:
Big brother don dey show picture of evicted Housemates since him current Housemates no gree wake up

Everytime I tune to bb today they're all asleep. What's happening today?
All week. Sometimes its just one awake till afternoon.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:
This is a video of JayPaul, Doyin and Khalid talking about all the things that are likeable about Bryann.

Khalid especially really phucks with this boy and notices the small things.

JayPaul mentions how even though he fights people, he apologises afterwards.

Doyin says he will tell you his mind, and still listen to your own side of things.

This is the Bryann that some people think should not be liked, he has not done enough and other such stories.

Even if this boy is not your preferred winner, I repeat, if you're hating on him, you suffer from severe witchcraft. Go and do deliverance on your head.

https://twitter.com/bryannonly/status/1575057314650140672?t=qm4fVh-QObEB9mLuJn4NmQ&s=19
For Doyin,who was nominated by him, to say such things. To think some of her fans still hate him till today for that nomination.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

I'm just noticing it today and you're right. I think it's Daniella up now sweeping the lounge. Just her and now camera is following her every move grin
Big brother will be happy that's there is someone he can finally focus the camera on instead of evicted housemates pictures grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

dem don reduce na why
i’m only watching tasks throughout this week then the finals.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Geezeem:

This one opened honey
Thank you so much!

My heart is deeply stirred watching this cry

.... the one who was thrown away but found by the people willing to give him a second chance

My Sheggz kiss kiss

For as many people that hate you, there are equally as many that love you

Your mistake was on TV, ours are in the secrets of our hearts and houses

You are NOT IRREDEEMABLE!

❤️
This....... couldn't have been said better

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Snapchat: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Then is it abuser Shege that will not have people who like him? Did they not do Space to defend him, only to be telling us how their husbands insult them everyday and it is an act of love?

It is mostly women who support abusive persons. Like someone said, if Sheggz looked like Kemen and had a Nigerian accent, the behaviour he displayed in that house would have earned him so much hate. Boma no do reach Sheggz, yet, he is persona non grata on the streets.

Well said ma’am.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Boma is not rated at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Sanqa:

For Doyin,who was nominated by him, to say such things. To think some of her fans still hate him till today for that nomination.

It is just pure wickedness

Look at all the nice things people who have lived with him are saying.

They even said he is emotional and wears his heart on his sleeves, yet, one funny soul has multiple times on this thread, accused him of being sneaky and lacking genuineness.

When I would come here and defend they will accuse me of doing PR. It is not my fault that anybody I support, I dey carry them for head as if we are related.

If you watched Bryann and saw him differently than how these people said, then, it is you that should search yourself and the things you value as a person.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
JBoss25:
Boma is not rated at all

Exactly.

Persona non grata. Nobody phucks with him on these streets, overlooked and binned.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Can you imagine
Omo BigBrother is getting bigger than Nigerian Politics o

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
My best fave ever

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
I come dey pity chichi and her fans

They are just voting not for her to win , but to avoid 1% grin

Does she even have any fan on this forum,please help her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Where is Bella? Where is Amaka?
Ibukzy:
Housemates that would not be easily forgotten this season( in terms of content/highlight)

1) Sheggz
2) Beauty
3) Phyna
4) Adekunle
5) Hermes
6) Chizzy(My favorite rider)
7) Doyin
cool Chomzy
9) Daniella
10) Groovy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Gentlefury:

I don't blame Groovy. All the previous housemates that tried what you're suggesting, starting from Ebuka himself during his season, suffered for juggling 2 girls at the same time. I guess times have changed, because most viewers oddly wanted Groovy to juggle Beauty, Chomzy, Phyna,Amaka, Chi-Chi & Ilebaye (the same thing they lambasted Giddyfia for doing) - una been wan kill am? The stranger thing is that minus Beauty and Phyna, the other girls might not have minded sharing him!

Groovy deserves credit for showing good home training. He looks like a playboy, but just wasn't raised that way. I hope he seeks more discipline, because it will get worse now he has left the house. Many ex-female housemates as well as female fans will be in his DM, when women really want you, just know that you're in very deep trouble. For Kess, better to be boring than lose his marriage, those BBNaija girls are witches, dem no get fear or respect! grin
You're right though. Viewers would have said he was toying with Beauty's emotions and the whole thing would have worked in Beauty's favour cos women are always considered the victims. Ex female housemates and fans go surely dey rush am. I wouldn't even be surprised if men go after him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
People here complain about Sheggz highlights being just fights ......is that not what we call content? He had vibes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Olodo24:
You're right though. Viewers would have said he was toying with Beauty's emotions and the whole thing would have worked in Beauty's favour cos women are always considered the victims. Ex female housemates and fans go surely dey rush am. I wouldn't even be surprised if men go after him

Lol, Groovy should sha be careful!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Phynation we go again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Demnan:
Where is Bella? Where is Amaka?
Other than kissing and fighting which other content does that dog have?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Meobizy pls go away nobody wants you here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Your example is wrong sha. Even in jail, Dahmer was avoided and viewed with horror, which is why no one flinched when an inmate ultimately offed him brutally.

But yes, women do enable abuse, it's just that in reality Sheggz and Bella deserve each other, the girl is fundamentally mannerless as a person and is begging for a beating, not to mention how she seems to be ashamed of being Igbo when even Phyna and Chi-Chi proudly repped the culture (many Onitsha people seem to have this problem).

Sheggz is conceited in a way i've consistently noticed with British Nigerians, especially the Trust fund babies among them that school and ball in the UK on funds made in Nigeria and who only return here when they finally meet the invisible glass ceiling many Blacks and immigrants face in the West or when they get undeserved plum jobs back in Nigeria with their padded meal ticket CVs to the detriment of home-based Nigerians here. They are the only diasporeans who keep referring to home-based people as "you Nigerians"(many people who attended Lawschool complained of this condescending behaviour).

He spoke down on not just Bella but almost the whole house except Diana(she pass am), Bryann (because he feels he might actually blow as an artist), and Groovy (because he knows that one can definitely bag all the White girls he probably fantasizes about), the only difference is Bella and Doyin enjoyed swallowing his BS.

My own annoyance is that the ever scowling Bella has been somehow successfully portrayed as a victim, HOW?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ibukzy:
Housemates that would not be easily forgotten this season( in terms of content/highlight)

1) Sheggz
2) Beauty
3) Phyna
4) Adekunle
5) Hermes
6) Chizzy(My favorite rider)
7) Doyin
cool Chomzy
9) Daniella
10) Groovy

How about Bella?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Maturity as a man is good sha. If i was Groovy and much younger, i might have toyed with the idea of walking round the house to find where there are no cameras (Giddyfia discovered that behind the doors had private spaces).

I would have told Ilebaye,Amaka, Chi-Chi and Chomzy(during Saturday night parties when viewers and production can't listen) that we could either meet behind the laundry space doors on selected days or around 2-3am in the restrooms while i am still with Phyna.

If that fails i will just tell them to wait till one of the girls get evicted one by one or after the show or i would instigate a quarrel with any girl i'm done with and break up with her to move on to the next one sharply. By Week 9 when i would have been evicted i would pulled off a the body count which would be revealed at the reunion with a huge smile on my face! Kai, bad tin no good o! grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eeghe:

cheesy
That person consistently watches ships, loves the ship and shipping, loves the female and loathes the male
Every freaking year
Since MiNa

No other favs outside the ship meanwhile
Lol
This place is funny

For real? shocked shocked

Will start paying attention
Naawaaaa ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nhazeru:

cry cry

*hugs teamie kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mayhem1:
Other than kissing and fighting which other content those that dog have?

When you type this way, how will you know her content? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.