Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940268 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Linqueen:

Bruh, help me vote Bryann pls pls.Can I send my iuc to you??
Yes

Sorry for the delay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
I want to be part of this their conversation about traditions and mythology so bad.

I'm just watching and supplying answers to some of the things they only have part knowledge of. When Bryann mentioned Anansi the spider, and Phyna asked what Anansi is known for, I kept saying, "Trickery! Anansi is known for trickery!"

When Phyna mentioned traditions where they still check zodiac signs for marriage compatibility, I kept saying, "India! That's where they still check, in India!'

Na this kain discussions I dey like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Threebear:

Yoruba people dey get money sha...I don't know you but I'm hundred percent sure you're not capping .
I can smell the richness from the phone grin
The spirit revealed this to you, not flesh. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2153#101120539

Click on this link, as far back as April, 25 2021 when I completed my 'mansion'

That's the upper floor living room, the one on the ground floor is crazy.

Few people on Nairaland has paid me visit before, Yorùbá would say won kì aje kú ikale grin

If I was a celebrity, I would have posted the photographs on Instagram grin

But no need.

God is the cook cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lightway:

Is that you on your profile pic... Never knew beautiful girls visited Nairaland.

Yes it's me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
scondy:

..lol....for which sky u wan arrange sef even if u dey 9ja .....loool
Arik air or Air Peace na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lightway:

Is that you on your profile pic... Never knew beautiful girls visited Nairaland.

A SIMPle man angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bryan actually reads wide ..
.I am impressed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kilometres:

Safarigirl has the mentality of a typical ipob NOTE...ipob not Igbos.

Once you don't share the same ideology they call you names...they even call Nigeria all sort of bad names.
Most of them have become obidient spoiling Obi's campaign with extreme toxicity and crude behaviours

Obi's campaign is going very well, nothing is spoiling it at all. Focus on your aging Tinubu and his location.

BTW, Nigeria is a very useless country to the growing youthful population. The only thing the current crop of leaders have done is made it inhabitable for the young people. Those current crop include the Tinubu or Atiku you lot want to foist on us, because anything is better than an Igbo man

Obi's campaign is going very well and gaining momentum everyday Sha, you're just here deceiving your fellow Agbado and Mikano folks.

If you like continue calling yourself IPOB, as if it is IPOB that sent Nigeria into this state of economic chaos. Nigeria will never be a great country as long as it continues to oppress various minority groups. You cannot have a country filled with so many ethnic groups, and decide that over 200 of those ethnic groups are of no importance.

And the 10 tribalists that liked your rubbish I am very sure, are part of Nigeria's many problems.

A country can NEVER be great if there is no equity. You do not achieve greatness by bullying minority groups

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
scondy:
.I am impressed

Shebi all season, some people have been trying to convince us he's a foolish boy with zero intellect

Na agenda go finish BBNaija viewers. Even Adekunle said a few days ago that he finds Bryann an intellectual, but for Nairaland, he be mumu.

Abeg let me return to watching my Anikulapo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Some fans from a certain fanbase actually went to embarrass themselves on obi cubana's IG page sha.. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tomorrow is the 4 Million Man March in Lagos, I urge people like Kilometre and other Agbado and Mikano boys, especially the supporters of that very sick Octogenarian to watch what it is like for a leader to have support across board

It is not by tossing about IPOB to shame people online. Ethnic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
badinfluence:
Some fans from a certain fanbase actually went to embarrass themselves on obi cubana's IG page sha.. undecided

They went to display their stupidity there, tomorrow someone will tell me I should not call them names.

If it is not witchcraft and a dull brain, what will cause you to abandon the place your fave has support, to go and harass someone else for supporting another housemate?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Let me give Phyna my votes before it closes cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
davodyguy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2153#101120539

Few people on Nairaland has paid me visit before, Yorùbá would say won kì aje kú ikale grin

But no need.

God is the cook cheesy
You don't even need to answer them!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Glad I got in those last votes for my Big Baby Brii and convinced some people that wanted to vote Phyna to vote my Bryann grin

Goodluck to everyone on Sunday. All deserving finalists.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

They went to display their stupidity there, tomorrow someone will tell me I should not call them names.

If it is not witchcraft and a dull brain, what will cause you to abandon the place your fave has support, to go and harass someone else for supporting another housemate?
Very insecure fanbase.
Harassed jaypaul.. harrassed Queen.. harrassed Khalid.. harrassed Doyin for saying Bryann is likeable. Now harrassing Obi cubana..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Glad I got in those last votes for my Big Baby Brii and convinced some people that wanted to vote Phyna to vote my Bryann grin

Goodluck to everyone on Sunday. All deserving finalists.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oh, and you people should not watch that Aki and Pawpaw movie on Netflix, the film no too sweet like that.

Go and watch Anikulapo. Far more enthralling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
BiggestB0y:

You don't even need to answer them!!
Lol.

There's a certain nuisance on this thread Oshodi Oke or One funny handle. Any time, he quotes and insult, I Sabi ignore.

Na person wey Buhari economy Don mess up him brain na him I go dey reply?

Wether na Obi, Kwankwanso, Emi lọkàn, Atiku or Sowore become president, me no care.

No be me spoil Nigeria and I can only to fix it, but not to solve everyone's problem cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
badinfluence:

Very insecure fanbase.
Harassed jaypaul.. harrassed Queen.. harrassed Khalid.. harrassed Doyin for saying Bryann is likeable. Now harrassing Obi cubana..

Winners fanbase that is filled with losers.

Pathetic bullies.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
scondy:
.I am impressed

I was quite surprised myself when he was talking about Greek gods. E be like say na History be him course for Babcock undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HolyPussy: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Vicicey:
Bella for the money

So you'd prefer if Bella is rewarded for her arrogant behavior on the show?

God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
davodyguy:

But no need.

God is the cook cheesy

Guy you get very low self esteem if at your age of over 50 in these days of insecurity and kidnapping, you can come online to be bragging to children wey you fit born. Person wey get no ever need validation from strangers online. You really need help. And I’m not kidding. I go like flog that your bald head to give you small sense angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
In an odd way, I am still happy that Phyna and Bryann walked into that house together and will walk out together.

That's my only joyful takeaway from another awful season of BBNaija. I never quite got that from the others.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
davodyguy:

But no need.

God is the cook cheesy

When will you do giveaway wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Again, I didn’t claim anything. The proof is there even if you choose not to see it!!

Agreed. I don’t have boundaries but I’m sure you do, correct? Now rest.

You’re trying to force your opinion down my throat when I know better. You should know when, or who to not try and influence their opinions or thought process. [b]What family picture? Do you know how they are related? Do you know anything about said family? [/b]Please take several sits.

I know better. And I stand by what I said. People who bleach always have an excuse about their uneven skin tone or their ever-changing skin tone. I have lived in the north and nothing changed. There are light skinned people living in extreme hot places/country and the sun doesn’t cause this drastic change. Go to core northern states, go to the Middle East, light skin people don’t change colors and we won’t allow you people tell us how the sun somehow changes your skin tone from A to Z or moving to a cold climate like New York changes your complexion for Z to A like there are no darkskinned black people in New York.

Madam boundaries!

Oops.... he borrowed siblings and took a family photo. Okay smiley

If you want to see what an uneven skin tone looks like.... look at your fave's face lipsrsealed

I am not about to educate you on sunburn and why people wear sunscreen when they expose themselves to sun light

Like I said, except you have seen this guy's baby photo, you are being mischievous with your assertion

Plus nothing removes from his good looks

I am moving on now

No further comment
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Guy you get very low self esteem if at your age of over 50 in these days of insecurity and kidnapping, you can come online to be bragging to children wey you fit born. Person wey get no ever need validation from strangers online. You really need help. And I’m not kidding. I go like flog that your bald head to give you small sense angry
why you dey attack this guy unnecessarily
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
davodyguy:

But no need.

God is the cook cheesy
Come and pay my bride price

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Geezeem:

Oops.... he borrowed siblings and took a family photo. Okay smiley

If you want to see what an uneven skin tone looks like.... look at your fave's face lipsrsealed

I am not about to educate you on sunburn and why people wear sunscreen when they expose themselves to sun light

Like I said, except you have seen this guy's baby photo, you are being mischievous with your assertion

Plus nothing removes from his good looks

I am moving on now

No further comment

Exactly. No further comment.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Clement1111:

Yes

Sorry for the delay

No qualms check your mail
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Gentlefury:

I'm just guessing o. Kayode now has emotional intelligence so he doesn't really show x-rated or private stuff anymore. Besides Phyna had been begging Groovy for it consistently (maybe she wanted to mark her territory knowing that Beauty definitely collected her own share since).

There's how you'll keep telling a woman "no" , it will now turn to wickedness. So i guess he finally gave in when they were in the HOH room, Phyna had only a t-shirt and maybe undies before Kayode quickly took us away. From then onwards, Phyna seemed more relaxed and chilled.

Only the likes of Toke Makinwa(who seems like a freak herself) can have visual access to all the intimate moments that went down(some trysts are still coded even with cameras, that pretty but silly Mzvick asked Giddyfia if he and Diana got down, he was about to deny it when she threatened to show him videos, so he confessed right there with Diana sitting on the same sofa. Very cringe-worthy stuff!). We're still not sure nothing happened between Rachel and Adekunle as well as Adekunle and Allysyn.

Strangely, Hermes resisted Allysyn's asking for it till he left the house (this is Superman-level endurance, someone like me would have since ripped off all her clothes immediately she enters the bed! smiley

Bella said days ago that if herself and Sheggz had gone to the HOH room,
something might have happened between them, phyns said not Groovy, that he is very disciplined and that his mother raised him well

This got me thinking sha,did he turn her down cos of his values or he didn't want to do her in particular?

Guess we will never know grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.