Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958644 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
So Instablog posted that whole Sheggz and his ex drama, and the comments....whew!

Nigeria will pay for its crimes against its people. There is no reason why people should be saying certain things in 2022. In 1922 I get it, but in 2022.....that shit is messed up.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lauryn41:

When will you do giveaway wink

The guy don pick race cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
queenemelda:
But banter and trolling, is that why you hate Bryann? Were vibryannts here also hating on Shella ?

Is the bolded a joke? shocked
At least I never even prayed and wished him to fail in any tasks... unlike what some people did during tasks, on Shella

I only said he hasn't done anything spectacular to win the show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wait O, shebi Ebuka said he is entering this house by 8 to chat with housemates?

What time are they now supposed to do this Pocket task if Ebuka will be with them in half an hour? Abi is his presence going to be part of the task?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
queenemelda:
But banter and trolling, is that why you hate Bryann? Were vibryannts here also hating on Shella?

Me I hated on Shella very well, because that ship was terrible, will always be terrible and only witchcraft can make anybody support something to toxic.

But everybody else hated on the ship, if that madam was really a hater because of what was done to Shella, she would have spread it out evenly and been a proper hater like Amaka, who wishes everyone bad, but to only dedicate her hating to Bryann mainly is telling of her real motives. Bryann has never even hated on Shella, the mumu actually believes in that toxic love. Phyna on the other hand....but see who she dey support.

This ain't about Bryann at all, but it is what it is grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by smokey12345: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
I am just Reminiscing now, Has bella won anything that has to be individual task on her own or play any major role in a group task? i am not being personal oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Wait O, shebi Ebuka said he is entering this house by 8 to chat with housemates?

What time are they now supposed to do this Pocket task if Ebuka will be with them in half an hour? Abi is his presence going to be part of the task?

Maybe he will enter and evict the riders?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
carammel:

Chcchi has been accused of bleaching severally, who is sure she does.

I never engaged myself in that discussion. Even during Groovy's drag, I never participated...Until I saw the Family photo I posted earlier today online. His siblings all had same skin tone with him.

After I posted and commented on it, the guilty one took me on, on it

There are certain topics I avoid here.... no matter what, I always resist the urge to participate
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Maybe he will enter and evict the riders?

The riders will stay till day72
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
scondy:
See ehn....islanders,....a le nu pa...
Like we get mouth....
If its just the way we shut haters up on Sunday.....we finish work....come Sunday we gonna turn off the lights ....

Keep those last min votes coming in

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

They started the Innoson task around Past 9 yesterday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lauryn41:

When will you do giveaway wink
I dey do regularly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:

Even while sleeping, he’s still dishing out content!

Yes he is, which was why peopke chose him over Hermes angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Eeghe:

The riders will stay till day72

Or he will evict 1 to make it final 5??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Oh, and you people should not watch that Aki and Pawpaw movie on Netflix, the film no too sweet like that.

Go and watch Anikulapo. Far more enthralling.
Playnetwork no sabi. No surprises.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
wman:

They started the Innoson task around Past 9 yesterday.

If I see Ebuka inside that house, I no sure say as a housemate, I will be able to just go back to doing tasks when he leaves
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Geezeem:

Yes he is, which was why peopke chose him over Hermes angry

It's Adekunle that kicked out Hermes, not Bryann.

Give the right people their accolades

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Reussite:

Playnetwork no sabi. No surprises.

The only thing they ever did that I liked was RattleSnake, everything else has been subpar. LIB tried too, but the rest....Omo.

Glamour Girls was the height of it.

They are shooting some originals now, hopefully it is better than the remakes they have given us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
smokey12345:
I am just Reminiscing now, Has bella won anything that has to be individual task on her own or play any major role in a group task? i am not being personal oo
Bella keh......she doesn't understand all the task ooo

How person wey no dey always understand task brief wan win personal task.

Bella needs special deliverance for spirit of understanding to enter her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Or he will evict 1 to make it final 5??

Well we can always send our desires to the BBUniverse
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
carammel:

If he had, words would have flown out.
You have been questioning the actual one that came out about Sheggz even though we know its true yet you want to convince yourself with Adekunle could be a woman beater.

You judged Sheggz by what you watched of him on the show, so have I with regards to Kunle... so am not sure I get you?

People said he said something to Bella, I then asked a question with regards to that and was shown a video...

Still unclear about what this your post is about

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

The only thing they ever did that I liked was RattleSnake, everything else has been subpar. LIB tried too, but the rest....Omo.

Glamour Girls was the height of it

They are shooting some originals now, hopefully it is better than the remakes they have given us.
LIB & Rattlesnake did it for me.

Is Nneka the pretty serpent a joke to you? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Glamour Girls was the height of it.

Rattlesnake sef was mid.. it was just rushed and horribly paced

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
This you people's winner ehn grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
badinfluence:

Rattlesnake sef was mid.. it was just rushed and horribly paced

And it was their best production still, possibly got the most awards of all their productions and I personally discovered Bucci Franklin from it, so, I appreciate it a lot.

Charles of Play is always more interested in glam and aesthetics than actual storytelling.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

And it was their best production still, possibly got the most awards of all their productions and I personally discovered Bucci Franklin from it, so, I appreciate it a lot.

Charles of Play is always more interested in glam and aesthetics than actual storytelling.
Let's see what they do with Diamond Ring..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lauryn41:

Abeg rest

Go and monitor your Depressed ,woman beating abuser of a fave and leave Kunle alone

I only monitor those on my screen undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Reussite:

LIB & Rattlesnake did it for me.

Is Nneka the pretty serpent a joke to you? grin

Nneka The Pretty Serpent was so horrible that I barely even remember how it was, beyond acknowledging that Bimbo Ademoye's Igbo was much better than that of the lead actresses own.

Glamour Girls was really a slap on my face, and on the memory of the original. Nothing came together. If not for Uzor Arukwe's performance and Lynxx' sexy aura, that movie is not supposed to see the light of day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
badinfluence:

Let's see what they do with Diamond Ring..

Don't hold your breath.

Expect the worst, so, anyhow it turns out, you cannot be disappointed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by smokey12345: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
I am trying to Understand what brought some housemates to that House, Because this kinda stuffs there is suppose to be something special about each housemate to be delievered in the house. I am just saying , Maybe all those housemate are slot from Major sponsors and other beneficiaries.. cos i dont really understand. Many housemates there has nothing to offer, When they are talking about sensible to topics they have never been involved.. not just Bella.. many of them

Godoverevery:

Bella keh......she doesn't understand all the task ooo

How person wey no dey always understand task brief wan win personal task.

Bella needs special deliverance for spirit of understanding to enter her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Nneka The Pretty Serpent was so horrible that I barely even remember how it was, beyond acknowledging that Bimbo Ademoye's Igbo was much better than that of the lead actresses own.

Glamour Girls was really a slap on my face, and on the memory of the original. Nothing came together. If not for Uzor Arukwe's performance and Lynxx' sexy aura, that movie is not supposed to see the light of day.
Idia Aisien struggled all through the movie. It was really shambolic.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:

Even while sleeping,he’s still dishing out content!

I like this energy mehn … grin grin

My sexyy Sweet pink ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.