Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1948213 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Anniemae:

Rest!!!!

E pain am!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:52am On Oct 02, 2022
A quick reminder that I’m the only one here that can troll Phyna without any comeback. Anyone that tries it will collect.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Phyna fake rant don end. Mscheew.

Bryann is very hard to understand from a viewer’s perspective. Most times I zone out when he has a discussion because I end up getting confused. “I don’t know why she’ll just… you understand. Then like that she’ll go around and… see my point, na. No, me and her we normally, you jig.” Like seriously, the boy needs to read books routinely. If after ten weeks he isn’t eloquent then he needs to get off social media and other forms of digital entertainment.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:53am On Oct 02, 2022
observanc1:
very black, ugly, cartoon-face is very devious and mad. saying now that he was just focused on modella. the girl he abused, insulted and made war against in the house, now that she's on the other side, you are focussing on her. if i were modella and he call my name at the party, i till tell him waka (waka is actually an hausa word, uwa ka, meaning 'your mama').
REST! This is no 2019. We have moved past this cheap troll undecided mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2022
meobizy:

Bryann is very hard to understand from a viewer’s perspective. Most times I zone out when he has a discussion because I end up getting confused. “I don’t know why she’ll just… you understand. Then like that she’ll go around and… see my point, na. No, me and her we normally, you jig.” Like seriously, the boy needs to read books routinely. If after ten weeks he isn’t eloquent then he needs to get off social media and other forms of digital entertainment.
what's hard to understand about his conversations? I understand him perfectly. Maybe you should check yourself tho wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Mayhem1:
Haters go baptize in mud tonight like usual when Adekunle is announced the winner, and as for that clown that wants to bet 100k, it's like you want to throw away your school fees abi, continue, it's your future you're throwing away not mine.

@Badinfluence
@Eeghe
@Safarigirl
@Jack500
@Sweetpink
@KnackAmPlank

Adekunle for the money!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2022
ItisHi:
REST! This is no 2019. We have moved past this cheap troll undecided mtchewww
u go cry tire
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2022
observanc1:
very black, ugly, cartoon-face is very devious and mad. saying now that he was just focused on modella. the girl he abused, insulted and made war against in the house, now that she's on the other side, you are focussing on her. if i were modella and he call my name at the party, i till tell him waka (waka is actually an hausa word, uwa ka, meaning 'your mama').

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:
A quick reminder that I’m the only one here that can troll Phyna without any comeback. Anyone that tried it will collect.

This our fave don wahala us no be small. grin

But she will be good in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 1:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Let me go to bed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 1:57am On Oct 02, 2022
meobizy:

what exactly is this one saying?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:00am On Oct 02, 2022
observanc1:
u go cry tire
cry ke. Your trolling just sound childish.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Amaka may have kept quiet so she won’t accidentally spill the results going around on social media. I trust her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:02am On Oct 02, 2022
meobizy:
Amaka may have kept quiet so she won’t accidentally spill the results going around on social media. I trust her.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 2:02am On Oct 02, 2022
ItisHi:
cry ke. Your trolling just sound childish.
u go cry tire.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:04am On Oct 02, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Mrigboman is looking for attention smh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Oshokhai69:
E go pain me well if Bella or Adekunle no win tonight. I for add Chichi too but sadly no miracle can make that happen sad cry
Awww He is a winner in advance kiss Na why I no dey too attack u I have a feeling u are a sweet heart just forming werey grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2022
IghravweIG:

This our fave don wahala us no be small. grin

But she will be good in the end.

Amen. May God help her stop drinking.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:08am On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:
A quick reminder that I’m the only one here that can troll Phyna without any comeback. Anyone that tried it will collect.
English is not for everyone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Chi chi thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:10am On Oct 02, 2022
JBoss25:
English is not for everyone

I’m sure I have a better command of the language.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:15am On Oct 02, 2022
I've said this before on this thread, but I'm back again to say I am VERY PROUD of Chichi's growth on this show.

Everything she has said tonight is great testament to that growth, so much intelligence to her words. Top notch character development.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Uwosom:
Maybe Phyna is drunk sha that is why she is talking rubbish. Groovy and Beauty didn't even relate during the whole party

She sees only what she sees

Her insecurities are top notch

Low self esteem raise to the power of one billion
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:
I've said this before on this thread, but I'm back again to say I am VERY PROUD of Chichi's growth on this show.

Everything she has said tonight is great testament to that growth, so much intelligence to her words. Top notch character development.
TBH safarigirl I just see her as a sweet lady that came with bad beech script that hooked her and she had to go back to default mode cheesy The character development is almost unbelievable cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Daniella is pained o

Adekunle said something about her been heartbroken

Dani replies… do you think so or I broke hearts…

Adekunle says she’s heart broken
She says she needs to overcome her insecurities

Bryan don reach New zealand
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2022
I don't know why you guys are majorly delusional. It's sickening mehn.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Me too, assuming her character development happened faster, she would have been a contender for the prize.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:29am On Oct 02, 2022
duduade:
Daniella is pained o

2 Dudes who tasted her lady garden ghosted her, it is heart-breaking.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:29am On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

If not for the bad beech low budget mercy Eke script and the nasty wigs, I would have stanned her.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:31am On Oct 02, 2022
tooexclusive:
Beauty would have survived if she were in level one... cos the support from Kunle and Bella towards Phyna can’t be overlooked

I have said the same thing, level 1 housemates have prevented eachother from D/Q. However Level 2 housemates where insulting Cyph when he tried to save Beauty. The culprits were Amaka/Ilebaye/Phyna. 3 wicked w1tch3s.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:32am On Oct 02, 2022
The shameless Bryan is snoring again with his mouth wide open.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.