Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1936216 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2022
shawnmendes:
It’s crazy how Phyna has suffered most from Beauty fans because of Groovy. Something that might cost her the title. There hasn’t been this onslaught of insult directed at Groovy just the woman.
It’s a man’s world o.
In BBN, there’s no such thing as ‘living your reality’ because you will be crucified for it, best arm yourself with a calculated script, reflect on your actions and act accordingly because the Stans move absolute mad.

I am telling you. Some women are patriarchy princesses sha Groovy was the one in the relationship but they want to attach friendship to Phyna that was just a bystander when they were together and that she betrayed her friend. What rubbish and they do not give the same condemnation to Groovy its just Phyna alone.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Sweetpink:
Congratulations Bryan in advance but if that disloyal street prostitute,evil witch and desperate man hunter wins,It would be my utmost pleasure to drag her until she fades away from my face!
Don't cry now dear its too early.
Make dem announce result first if Phyna win Phynation will be generous enough to send you Ambulance that will take many haters to ICU this night. cheesy
Phynation is prepared.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by doctore212(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Abeg who get contact for olosho in Aba.

I wan go there before going for 10am service.

I know today is Sunday but konji dey worry me .

Don't see me as a bad person na konji cause am
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2022
I saw the physics,chemistry and Biology between Hermes and Beauty and I wish they were very close in the house…Beauty probably wouldn’t have been disqualified because of a little prick and a low budget Emmanuel of SYE!
The show ends tonight but the real SHOW has just begun!
It’s good to win but how long can you remain relevant?
Do you have the brain and the grace?
Let’s see;
Who will grab all the juicy endorsements!
Who will Remain relevant!
Who will continue to reign after 3 to 5 years or longer!
Goodluck to the most beautiful,elegant and sophisticated woman in BBN level up!
I wish she’ll grab all the juicy endorsements meant for winners like Erica did!
Amaka also deserves to shine,I wish her wellgrin
As for my Hermes,I’m very sure he’ll do exceedingly great cos he’s born to shine!
A real king!!
The king of the zanga!
The king of the coolest trybe!
The king I Stan!
Hermes Chibueze Iyele!!!
My guy don shave that hair wey make an look like agbero and I Dey sure say e don get better management already!!!
Cheers darling!
Make mama proud!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

That Igboman is cute, he uses alot of bad words and somehow manages not to get banned.

thatigboman only trolls housemates not forum members. So he's not breaking any rule
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Make dem announce result first if Phyna win Phynation will be generous enough to send you Ambulance that will take many haters to ICU this night. cheesy
Phynation is prepared.
If she wins,she’ll be the most unfortunate and undeserving BBN winner after laycon and whitemoney grin
We shall see!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Phynation is prepared.

Comrade you are goated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Mayhem1:
@kUNLEMYBARBECUE

@PlayMaker14

@Scondy

@Badinfluence

@OGdaddy

@Sweetpink

@Jack500

Chizzy has won the four wheel spinner, it's time for Adekunle to win the grand prize
Mayhem1 my man... Happy belated birthday. Check my profile, take the teddy bear as a gift from PlayMaker.

Remain Everly Blessed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Phyna should know that Beaufy can't be friends with her no matter what, I thought she should know that same as Amaka too......
I don't know what she was expecting. A flower maybe? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Shameless drunkard

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nozino you are crazy aswear grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
doctore212:
Abeg who get contact for olosho in Aba.

I wan go there before going for 10am service.

I know today is Sunday but konji dey worry me .
Don't see me as a bad person na konji cause am
where in aba you dey?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Kindly vote for Phyna or Big Bella Biko

Not some brown- bearded arugbo ojo undecided

Set awon Overhyped People grin

Phinalise Phyna for the Mulla
Thanks everyone that voted Phyna grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Comrade you are goated.
Thank you.

Sweetpink:

If she wins,she’ll be the most unfortunate and undeserving BBN winner after laycon and whitemoney grin
We shall see!!!grin
Only in your dreams.

She is a very deserving winner that will make the brand proud.
kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Sweetpink:
I saw the physics,chemistry and Biology between Hermes and Beauty and I wish they were very close in the house…Beauty probably wouldn’t have been disqualified because of a little prick and a low budget Emmanuel of SYE!
Let’s see;
As for my Hermes,I’m very sure he’ll do exceedingly great cos he’s born to shine!
A real king!!
The king of the zanga!
The king I Stan!
Hermes Chibueze Iyele!!!
My guy don shave that hair wey make an look like agbero and I Dey sure say e don get better management already!!!
Cheers darling!
Make mama proud!!!

This one dey hallucinate. You believe your favs will go far outside the house, but others won't?
Keep wishing while reality continues to hit you...

Greatness starts from the inside before it begins to show outside. Relax and take heart, your favs were not worthy enough to grab the prize....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Mayhem1:
@Mayhem1
@Badinfluence
@Threebear
@kUNLEMYBARRBECUE
@Sweetpink
@Giel
@Safarigirl

Good luck to our various faves tomorrow, tomorrow is going to be a hectic day
But my fave has been evicted?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Mayhem1:
Where una dey

@safarigirl
@eeghe
@sweetpink
@playmaker14
@geezeem
I did not follow up this season, but Hermes and one pretty Ilebaye, caught my attention with the few glimpse.

Maybe next season, and I heard big brother is nurturing the idea of squeezing in South Africans in the show.

Wishing your fav the very best.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brandily: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2022
Let me hear anyone blame beauty again
With phynas attitude yesterday, she’s not in anyway better that beauty, because of preeek them want die

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Brandily:
Let me hear anyone blame beauty again
With phynas attitude yesterday, she’s not in anyway better that beauty, because of preeek them want die

See Dem. Phyna keeps giving them nightmares

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Phrankfree:

There was nothing cyph could have done to prevent beauty from disqualification, they only persons that could have helped her was kalid and daniella. they were sitting close to groovy. Beauty had already messed up before they got upstairs.. How was it amaka and phyna's fault? something i watched phyna..

You're pouring water on a rock. You're wasting your time. We've said your words severally to her but the lady you quoted is hell-bent on blaming other people for Beauty's madness.

Despite the fact that Beauty's final DQ acts happened in the garden, she still continues to blame everybody and anybody in level 2 just to justify Beauty's stupidity. Let her be jare.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zee0007: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2022
Thank you to all those who voted Adekunle A.K.A Islander

It's coming home today. cheesy

The shalaye go mad....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Sweetpink:

We shall see!!!grin
Abeg which deserving winner don ever dey ur list?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brandily: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2022
AwkaFinest:

See Dem. Phyna keeps giving them nightmares

I can never take phynas fans serious , bunch of jesters

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Sweetpink:
Let’s see;
A real king!!
The king of the zanga!
The king I Stan!
Hermes Chibueze Iyele!!!
Cheers darling!
Make mama proud!!!

Tiannah Styling don already carry am o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Zee0007:
Thank you to all those who voted Adekunle A.K.A Islander

It's coming home today. cheesy

The shalaye go mad....

The sudden confidence of Adekunle fans nor be here oo

grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2022
OGdaddy:
Many Nigerians lacks emotional intelligence.
They don't know how to separate facts from reality.
They don't know how to separate real from being fake.
Some just passed through school but didn't allow school pass through them.

Phyna is anything in this world but fake is not part of them, she wears her emotions on her sleeves and she don't know how to hide her emotions, she says what's on her mind at any given time without caring.
She does herself, she does reality and this is a reality show.
This is who the show needs, people that don't pretend for the cameras, people that lives their reality.
This was the same thing pere did last season and Nigerians hated him for it.
Maria too did her thing without being fake and Nigerians came for her.
This is why big brother south Africa and big brother Africa will continue to be better reality shows than big brother Naija.

What big brother Naije has are just numbers because of the population but big brother south Africa is a better representation of a reality show.
Larger parts of big brother Naija are filled with myopic people that feels housemates must live a certain kind of way because they are on national television.
If they act for national television, what then makes the show a reality television?

So see how uneducated many of you are.

Phyna is the embodiment of living your reality, she deserves more and more for living her reality.
Many of you all have all done worst of what she has done in that house.

1) Getting drunk
2)One sided relationship
But you will want to attack Phyna when she does hers on national television.

Big brother Naija watchers, lots of them are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Well phyna will be fine, her management and team will brush her up and repackage her, she will be one of the most successful big brother Naija Housemates ever, when she comes out and her people talks to her, grovvy will be history.

She is a spec, her price just went up, like premium up and she will wear her crown and live the Queen life.

Her coming into the show was a learning Phase and she will learn immediately the show ends starting In her hotel.

Phyna is the most deserving big brother Naija winner ever.

And for that supposed phynation called Nozi group or whatever, a very big shame on you, you just exposed your low-level of reasoning for the whole world to read.
You are no longer needed In phynations camp, we don't need low level thinkers like you.

Anyways phyna for the money.
You have spoken well smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Mayhem1:
If bella wins, I'll give up on humanity

I am eagerly waiting grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I am telling you. Some women are patriarchy princesses sha Groovy was the one in the relationship but they want to attach friendship to Phyna that was just a bystander when they were together and that she betrayed her friend. What rubbish and they do not give the same condemnation to Groovy its just Phyna alone.
Na only Phyna be everybody friend na, her haters have been using that narrative to decampaign her that she's not loyal. I've been wondering how many times Phyna even related with all these her friends in the house sef.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Adekunle stop lying to Phyna and Bryan abeg. You didn't know the people you nominated when you were hoh, ha. You that even gave strong reasons for Phyna and Brian's names. Now you saying big brother didn't give you time to think.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2022
AwkaFinest:

This one dey hallucinate. You believe your favs will go far outside the house, but others won't?
Keep wishing while reality continues to hit you...

Greatness starts from the inside before it begins to show outside. Relax and take heart, your favs were not worthy enough to grab the prize....

Not really o, Ebuka's eviction remains one of the biggest shockers of BBNaija, the guy had the kind of mad love Groovy enjoyed in the house, omo around Week 6 he was gone ! Those were stricter times, you could be slut-shamed for French-kissing a guy twice, it was worse if you as a guy remotely tried what Teddy A, Giddyfia and Boma gleefully did.

For Ebuka, it was tougher because endorsements weren't a common thing then, Money cakes didn't exist, so you could be famous but broke. You could easily catch Ebuka in a cab or strolling on your street, with people confronting him with talk like "You're wicked o! Why did you break that girl's heart?".

Yet,he started climbing, from hosting House 4 to the Arthur Guinness 100 year anniversary (because in BBNaija he was also famous for guzzling TONS of Guinness without ever getting drunk while maintaining his lawyerly composure as well as his looks and packaging) to Rubbing minds and now BBNaija among other things.

Though the winner Katung is still a very big boy (as the MD of Nickelodeon Africa), Ebuka,Gideon Okeke and Frank Konwea remain the only names from that set still in public relevance. BBNaija can only have one winner,but after the show nko?

Or have you forgotten how Efe carry the whole Nigeria handicap (i never bought his "Based on logistics" rubbish sha)? Whitemoney is a commercial success, but don't you temporarily contemplate suicide when you hear his music?

Hopefully, they'll all be fine and better after this. But some people were simply made to be stars. Hermes fits into this category very well.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2022
So in some few hours these bright lights will be offed, and everything Will be over, ah, am already getting emotional.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Thank you.

Only in your dreams.

She is a very deserving winner that will make the brand proud.
kiss
Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Bella is still worried about sheggz

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.