Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943247 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Threebear:
Bryann doesn't even deserve second position... people like Adekunle , Bella , Sheggz , Hermes , Amaka etc that carried the show on their heads deserve that spot more.

Anyway, nepotism , corruption and bribery can only take you so far , at the end of the day ... hardwork and effort are the things that guarantee success .

True but remove sheggz

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
nazablossom:

Especially Bryann. Wonder why he didn't put it into consideration when nominating Amaka.

Na wa

Let me tell you why. Hopefully, this talk does not arise again afterwards, or I will actually assume this thing is intentional..

After Bryann nominated Amaka, at her eviction, Bryann overheard Doyin say, "Thank God, I did not even expect to make it this far....", or something of that sort. After overhearing that, he realised that he had made a mistake by nominating Amaka. He told Daniella that it was unfair that they had lost most of their own, while Level 1 housemates had just been cruising, never experiencing loss. He went into his Diary Session and said that he would never nominate a Level 2 housemate again, until there was a balance in the house between both levels.

It was that Doyin's statement that most brought that stuff into perspective for him. Prior to that, he may not have felt as dedicated to the cause.

I am explaining this, while knowing that Amaka HAS NEVER HAD ANY SHRED OF LOYALTY TOWARD LEVEL 2 AND DESERVED WHATEVER BRYANN DID TO HER. Amaka used Ugly and Vile words on Bryann under the guise of an argument she was never a part of. If you see the video she was ranting about this boy, while he ignored her, walahi, you will nominate her multiple times if you were Bryann.

This is the video. Watch it and tell me she did not earn that nomination. Somebody who was looking for how to provoke this boy into getting a strike. If someone was performing this level of witchcraft in your life, would you not nominate them?

https://twitter.com/DannyJr90349847/status/1576360884372316160?t=vrjsdhCt_FB5rlIoDV0PIQ&s=19

I don't know why you lot keep dangling that babe's name about as if she was ever part of the family, but Bryann's loyalty to Level 2 only came about AFTER Amaka's eviction, NOT BEFORE.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Threebear:

So na correct bandwagoner you be. grin

Extra ordinary one angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Top 3 of all time BBNs

Bryann might shock you all
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Threebear:
Bryann's diary session put me to sleep...what a boring yawn inducing dude.

I'm so happy mediocrity didn't thrive this time around

Let people earn their stripes , nepotism and social media influencers won't move us anymore !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bella says she has a 80% chance of winning the prize

Bella says she can beat her chest and was really demonstrating it, Big brother cuts her short, telling her not to spoil his mic in the process of showing self-assurance.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Big brother asked Bella about her chances of winning.

Bella saying for her to be a finalist it shows people really love her. Before she used to say she survived out of luck but being in the finals show that she is loved.

Bella yes. We love you we really do. kiss rebellz do kiss

So her being in the final means There's a high possibility of her winning the money
She says she gives herself an 80% chance of winning.
She says she can beat her chest and say it's possible for her to win .

Yess Bella. You are getting that 100m tonight. kiss
Bella dey always give me joy. She makes me smile. Makes me so happy

Lmao. Big brother say make Bella no spoil him microphone while she dey beat her chest.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
MasterSteps:
Bella says she has a 80% chance of winning the prize

Bella says she can beat her chest and was really demonstrating it, Big brother cuts her short, telling her not to spoil his mic in the process of showing self-assurance.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Show don end and irrelevant people are still choking on Bryann's dick.

It's really not easy to be Breezy.

Even on Day 72, their tears are still on steroids. Post show we will see where all the Bryann hate will take some of you.

He didn't bring content, but they want to die on his head. Even person wey support someone that used British accent to finesse viewers is talking about who bring content. Slave mentality will not kill some people.

If Bryann had British accent, una for see the content wey he bring.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agbgift:

I pray she doesn't go back to him. Cos the Bella I saw this week is different from the one I have been seeing on my tv screen with sheggz. That guy killed Bella's game. Am glad he left before her, if not we won't have seen her beautiful side without sheggz.

I was shock , see as he just dull her shine 4 9 good week talk less of life time?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tonight though, I don’t want to read “the result was swapped, Biggie rigged “ and so on.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
PatientVulture:
Phyna betrayed Beauty, same way she betrayed Amaka .that is the simple truth .
If you do not agree , you are not being sincere.
The game has nothing to do with morals .but if we bring morals into this , Phyna is a snake .

So much for women supporting women

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bella said her video was not even serious, she doesn't know what Biggie saw that made them pick her.

LMAO

Na Okagbue be your name dear. It's not easy. Dem see your surname.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bella has been applying for bbn for the past 3 or 4 years
So she's very grateful she was picked this year. She says she would have been very down if she wasn't picked this year too. So she's thankful she was picked

Bella thanked her sister, mother, brothers, best friend. Fans and now she's thanking biggie
She especially thanked her mother for encouraging her to apply for bbn this year when she wanted to give up

My babe that is always grateful kiss

Bella go use sweet mouth finish person sha
I hope big brother's head hasn't exploded from all this praise Bella is heaping on him grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
carammel:
Tonight though, I don’t want to read “the result was swapped, Biggie rigged “ and so on.
Nothing was swapped. .. nothing is rigged .

Phyna is winning 299 percent ... so save the crying for 8:30 pm grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
nazablossom:
Adekunle has really changed so much. Thank God today is the last day. He needs proper food and rest

Na over cacu lipsrsealed

They are adequately provided for in the house. So food wasn't the problem.

He just forgot to relax and enjoy the experience.

He is constantly trying to get into the viewers minds and watch the show with our eyes.

I caught a look on his face yesterday during the party, his slimmed face stirred my heart in pity

Weight loss is not for him

In all, he has done well and has every reason to be proud of himself.

I wish him well

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
MY GRATEFUL BELLA. I LOVE YOU BELLA smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
I didn't follow season as much as others. For those that followed una well done.

Glad the trenches survived the early onslaught.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
MY I DON'T UNDERSTAND grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
PatientVulture:
Phyna betrayed Beauty, same way she betrayed Amaka .that is the simple truth .
If you do not agree , you are not being sincere.
The game has nothing to do with morals .but if we bring morals into this , Phyna is a snake .

So much for women supporting women
Efe , white money, Laycon and miracle all had their demons .
We overlooked them, we can certainly overlook Phyna's. ...

The winner of the show doesn't have to be a saint ...that's why it's a game .

The best player checkmates and phyna earned her victory fair and square...if I wanted morality, I'll tune in to Emmanuel TV

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Big brother asked Bella if she would change anything about her time in the house

Bella said she won't change anything because she had lived her true self..her real self in this house
She thinks anything that happened in the house happened for a reason. It was meant to happen. after all she is a finalist and anything she did must have gotten her there. So she doesn't think she will change anything and she has no regrets

She says has learnt from her mistakes but she wouldn't change anything

She has been an open book with the way she lived her life on the show.
She's ok with The people who came into her life from this show. The friends she made. Even the people she lived with this year.
She is fine with the way every thing is

Bella this is why I love you
The fact that you have been real and honest is one of the reasons you are so loved.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
carammel:

As in ...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bella says she unconsciously is always lost during task instructions

It is when BB is don't giving instructions she's back to herself

LOOOOL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Our finale dress oh. cheesy
Chichi asked Bella where is her finale dress that she has seen the dress of everyone else.
Bella says she can't bring it out until she's ready to wear it because it's Net.
She then tells Chichi to come see it in where it's packed.
Chichi says it's fine.

Daniella says see the people that came ready for finals.
Phyna agreed and said Bella prepared

Bella I can't wait to see that dress

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
BB says everyone should return the outfits they wore last night

The store room is now open
Shoes have been given to them for the night

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Biggie opens the store room for them .

They have shoe gifts cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
And if you come to this thread and say that Bryann had no content, then, you're one of those that Hellfire is really calling.

Agenda will just finish some of you on this thread. Even somebody that only supports anyone with British accent, including a bloody abuser, is talking about content. Content that was a trigger to thousands of viewers.

British accent blind you so tey you dey support abuser, E no hard to know people wey for actively participate for slave trade. Dem go use accent sell you one day, as you no rate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Big brother. Why na?
I liked Bella's native. Can't she keep it?
And I don't think she took a picture with that dress

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
BB says everyone should return the outfits they wore last night

The store room is now open
Shoes have been given to them for the night by mezzi leroy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

After Bryann nominated Amaka, at her eviction, Bryann overheard Doyin say, "Thank God, I did not even expect to make it this far....", or something of that sort. After overhearing that, he realised that he had made a mistake by nominating Amaka. He told Daniella that it was unfair that they had lost most of their own, while Level 1 housemates had just been cruising, never experiencing loss. He went into his Diary Session and said that he would never nominate a Level 2 housemate again, until there was a balance in the house between both levels.

It was that Doyin's statement that most brought that stuff into perspective for him. Prior to that, he may not have felt as dedicated to the cause.
The bone of contention is not about whether level 2 housemates have been losing their colleagues, it was more about the friendship potential and friendly banter between Doyin and Bryann.

Level 1 had 11 housemates when Bryann nominated Doyin, he could have nominated three people three times and still not choose Doyin, the nomination was largely seen by viewers as from a place of vendetta simply because aside Chizzy, Bryann is the second person Doyin literally dined and joked with.

And Doyin seeing this on the outside, reacted as any rational person would, Bryann got the memo and that led to the series of explanation and even when Big brother asked if there was anything else he wanted to say, he spoke about the same issue.

If for anything, Doyin is that friend Bryann doesn't want to lose, but why nominate a potential friend in a game where nomination can directly mar your friend's chances, could it be Bryann playing the game as any player would, is it from a place of vendetta like most viewers think? or should we accept that it is a high pressure environment like Bryann himself opined?

Whatever it is, Doyin’s reaction is reasonably justified and the barest minimum would be an apology to make-up and if Bryann isn't interested in anything the relationship could possibly offer, he has every right on God's given earth to take a walk, far away from every and any thing that has to do with Doyin, however this turns out, they will be both fine smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
MasterSteps:

The bone of contention is not about whether level 2 housemates have been losing their colleagues, it was more about the friendship potential and friendly banter between Doyin and Bryann.

Level 1 had 11 housemates when Bryann nominated Doyin, he could have nominated three people three times and still not choose Doyin, the nomination was largely seen by viewers as from a place of vendetta simply because aside Chizzy, Bryann is the second person Doyin literally dined and joked with.

And Doyin seeing this on the outside, reacted as any rational person would, Bryann got the memo and that led to the series of explanation and even when Big brother asked if there was anything else he wanted to say, he spoke about the same issue.

If for anything, Doyin is that friend Bryann doesn't want to lose, but why nominate a potential friend in a game where nomination can directly mar your friend's chances, could it be Bryann playing the game as any player would, is it from a place of vendetta like most viewers think? or should we accept that it is a high pressure environment like Bryann himself opined?

Whatever it is, Doyin’s reaction is reasonably justified and the barest minimum would be an apology to make-up and if Bryann isn't interested in anything the relationship could possibly offer, he has every right on God's given earth to take a walk, far away from every and any thing that has to do with Doyin, however this turns out, they will be both fine smiley

Please don't quote me if you cannot read well.

I am answering a question about Bryann nominating Amaka, and then protecting Level 2 housemates, I am not talking about Bryann and Doyin

Please, don't quote me with unrelated gist, I'm not talking about Bryann and Doyin's dynamic. Bryann nominated Doyin because he was nominating Level 2 housemates he thought were most likely to come up, it had nothing to do with any friendship.

He nominated Adekunle too, and he and Adekunle were close at the time, yet, Adekunle fans no dey carry am for head.

Anyway, you quoted the wrong thing. I no dey talk about why Bryann nominated Doyin, sho gbo?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
I like the way the top 6 bonded after the riders left. (Irrespective of their previous differences)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.