Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1956689 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Na wa

Let me tell you why. Hopefully, this talk does not arise again afterwards, or I will actually assume this thing is intentional..

After Bryann nominated Amaka, at her eviction, Bryann overheard Doyin say, "Thank God, I did not even expect to make it this far....", or something of that sort. After overhearing that, he realised that he had made a mistake by nominating Amaka. He told Daniella that it was unfair that they had lost most of their own, while Level 1 housemates had just been cruising, never experiencing loss. He went into his Diary Session and said that he would never nominate a Level 2 housemate again, until there was a balance in the house between both levels.

It was that Doyin's statement that most brought that stuff into perspective for him. Prior to that, he may not have felt as dedicated to the cause.

I am explaining this, while knowing that Amaka HAS NEVER HAD ANY SHRED OF LOYALTY TOWARD LEVEL 2 AND DESERVED WHATEVER BRYANN DID TO HER. Amaka used Ugly and Vile words on Bryann under the guise of an argument she was never a part of. If you see the video she was ranting about this boy, while he ignored her, walahi, you will nominate her multiple times if you were Bryann.

This is the video. Watch it and tell me she did not earn that nomination. Somebody who was looking for how to provoke this boy into getting a strike. If someone was performing this level of witchcraft in your life, would you not nominate them?

https://twitter.com/DannyJr90349847/status/1576360884372316160?t=vrjsdhCt_FB5rlIoDV0PIQ&s=19

I don't know why you lot keep dangling that babe's name about as if she was ever part of the family, but Bryann's loyalty to Level 2 only came about AFTER Amaka's eviction, NOT BEFORE.

Guy relax it’s not that serious. The way you take this Bryann’s case so seriously shows that you are benefiting from the money wey he drop for shosho media hypers. If only you can use this kind of energy to better your life angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Na wa

Let me tell you why. Hopefully, this talk does not arise again afterwards, or I will actually assume this thing is intentional..

After Bryann nominated Amaka, at her eviction, Bryann overheard Doyin say, "Thank God, I did not even expect to make it this far....", or something of that sort. After overhearing that, he realised that he had made a mistake by nominating Amaka. He told Daniella that it was unfair that they had lost most of their own, while Level 1 housemates had just been cruising, never experiencing loss. He went into his Diary Session and said that he would never nominate a Level 2 housemate again, until there was a balance in the house between both levels.

It was that Doyin's statement that most brought that stuff into perspective for him. Prior to that, he may not have felt as dedicated to the cause.

I am explaining this, while knowing that Amaka HAS NEVER HAD ANY SHRED OF LOYALTY TOWARD LEVEL 2 AND DESERVED WHATEVER BRYANN DID TO HER. Amaka used Ugly and Vile words on Bryann under the guise of an argument she was never a part of. If you see the video she was ranting about this boy, while he ignored her, walahi, you will nominate her multiple times if you were Bryann.

This is the video. Watch it and tell me she did not earn that nomination. Somebody who was looking for how to provoke this boy into getting a strike. If someone was performing this level of witchcraft in your life, would you not nominate them?

https://twitter.com/DannyJr90349847/status/1576360884372316160?t=vrjsdhCt_FB5rlIoDV0PIQ&s=19

I don't know why you lot keep dangling that babe's name about as if she was ever part of the family, but Bryann's loyalty to Level 2 only came about AFTER Amaka's eviction, NOT BEFORE.
Was it not same amaka that was taunting Braynn and charging at him severally hoping Bryann will push or attack her and get disqualified.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Onyi99:
Werey is so sure Bryann is not winning but at the same time the shim has been restless grin

Who is your Fav Onyi?

*PlayMaker.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
I dn come back oo!!!

Who deeeyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
In all these make no one contribute money for a certain rabbit teeth and her sister grin

Na big brother money dem dey use chop ...as dey no see recharge card money steal , watch them open up a GoFundMe account for big baby pig grin

All this hardwork and epistle no go be in vain ...

Shine your eyes my people ..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Phyna was not friends with Beauty.
Groovy himself has said he came for Phyna and had no interest in Amaka your problem should not be Phyna your problem should be with Groovy who was in the relationship with Beauty not Phyna this narrative is dead so rest

Please stop saying this. You can still defend Phyna but not saying Phyna & Beauty were not friends. This is totally wrong.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Was it not same amaka that was taunting Braynn and charging at him severally hoping Bryann will push or attack her and get disqualified.

Na she o

Yet, you will still see people saying, "Why did he nominate Amaka?" Imagine trying to protect a weapon that is fashioned against you.

If Bryann did a thousand wrong things on this show, nominating Amaka would still not make the list. They should stop bringing up that babe in his talk.

Amaka has never rated Level 2, she was never one of them. She has alienated herself from them post show, if it is not for silly agenda, Amaka's name should not even be coming up if we are talking about Level 2.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beckham14:
Who is your Fav Onyi?

*PlayMaker.

Bryann kiss
I did not see you here this season
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
BubblingB:

Speak for yourself abegi. I no follow for your madness! Lol. Racheal actually played her part. Her role is not meant for likeness. She's to cause drama. So she did well. 65/100 for me

Shes actually my favorite HM
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
But what's the major talking point of this season

we saw the pere and Whitemoney fall out

we saw the Erica and laycon relationship issue

we saw mercy vs tacha

we saw the relationship between cee c and Tobi turn from good to bad

we saw bisola vs TBoss

what can we say about this season?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beltygg: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who is winning Biko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
I wish Biggie will rig the vote and crown Daniella or Chichi winner make everywhere scatter grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Na she o

Yet, you will still see people saying, "Why did he nominate Amaka?" Imagine trying to protect a weapon that is fashioned against you.

If Bryann did a thousand wrong things on this show, nominating Amaka would still not make the list. They should stop bringing up that babe in his talk.

Amaka has never rated Level 2, she was never one of them. She has alienated herself from them post show, if it is not for silly agenda, Amaka's name should not even be coming up if we are talking about Level 2.
There is no Bryann fan that won't be happy he nominated Amaka and she was off the show same day, Amaka was a problem, and she had no loyalty towards L2 HMs.

A lot of people just want to troll Bryann for trolling sake, replying them is more like giving them chance to vent their frustration.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Onyi99:

Bryann kiss
I did not see you here this season
Sincerely speaking, it has been a super boring season, and I have been busy.

Bryan reminds me of this short Calabar guy last season that was in a love triangle with Cross and Saskay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
The way ChiChi seeks validation from other HMs whenever she speaks makes me cringe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
ToyinDipo:

There is no Bryann fan that won't be happy he nominated Amaka and she was off the show same day, Amaka was a problem, and she had no loyalty towards L2 HMs.

A lot of people just want to troll Bryann for trolling sake, replying them is more like giving them chance to vent their frustration.

Bryann na real son of Grace, everybody that ever gave him grief in that house, did not last once they started the display.

May God continue to remove bad energy from his immediate vicinity.

That people even want to continue trolling on Day 72, dey kill me. Like, just drop good vibes and keep it going. Agenda on Day 72, wahala.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
I will buy this Unic soap to see exactly if it's a good brand. I noticed the housemates seem to like the soap especially the four seasons .

Advert on big brother is always a win especially when your product targets the youth demographic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oshokhai69:
E go shock many people here when Ebuka tells Adekunle and Bella to off light for the house and move to the stage cheesy grin

If I can perform magic, I would have done this.

This is what I want to play out tonight
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beckham14:

Bryan reminds me of this short Calabar guy last season that was in a love triangle with Cross and Saskay.

LMAO.

Truly you no watch. Imagine comparing my Big Baby Brii to JayPaul. If e pass height, nothing join them together again.

If you want someone to remind you of JayPaul, Eloswag is your guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Bryann na real son of Grace, everybody that ever gave him grief in that house, did not last once they started the display.

May God continue to remove bad energy from his immediate vicinity.

That people even want to continue trolling on Day 72, dey kill me. Like, just drop good vibes and keep it going. Agenda on Day 72, wahala.
Aswear from Amaka to Doyin to Rachel, it was as if big brother was running it for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Beckham14:

Jaypaul
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Aswear from Amaka to Doyin to Rachel, it was as if big brother was running it for him.

Even Modella.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Twoclans:

Jaypaul
Thanks, I can hear him singing he needs Igbo and Shayo....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Even Modella.
Yes to some extent.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Geezeem:

Na over cacu lipsrsealed

They are adequately provided for in the house. So food wasn't the problem.

He just forgot to relax and enjoy the experience.

He is constantly trying to get into the viewers minds and watch the show with our eyes.

I caught a look on his face yesterday during the party, his slimmed face stirred my heart in pity

Weight loss is not for him

In all, he has done well and has every reason to be proud of himself.

I wish him well
True

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:

LMAO.

Truly you no watch. Imagine comparing my Big Baby Brii to JayPaul. If e pass height, nothing join them together again.

If you want someone to remind you of JayPaul, Eloswag is your guy.
Bryan is your fav this year?

From the look of things, Chichi, the Igboitic girl might edge him for the 3rd place.

He will be the brand Ambassador of Odogwu bitters.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beckham14: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
The lady with the blue crop top, nice voice, but she has this corrupt and ashawo look...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Threebear:
In all these make no one contribute money for a certain rabbit teeth and her sister grin

Na big brother money dem dey use chop ...as dey no see recharge card money steal , watch them open up a GoFundMe account for big baby pig grin

cheesy cheesy

People wey know, know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Threebear:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
I'm just reading that the riders have left. How come and when? I thought they are to be there until the end.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Twoclans:

I will buy this Unic soap to see exactly if it's a good brand. I noticed the housemates seem to like the soap especially the four seasons .

Advert on big brother is always a win especially when your product targets the youth demographic.

I think I heard where Chichi said she had packed four packs of it already sef
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
safarigirl:
Show don end and irrelevant people are still choking on Bryann's dick.

It's really not easy to be Breezy.

Even on Day 72, their tears are still on steroids. Post show we will see where all the Bryann hate will take some of you.

He didn't bring content, but they want to die on his head. Even person wey support someone that used British accent to finesse viewers is talking about who bring content. Slave mentality will not kill some people.

If Bryann had British accent, una for see the content wey he bring.

Thats how when WM won last year, WMG couldn't even enjoy their win. They kept dragging Maria. If Phyna wins tonight, they will not celebrate it. They will be busy dragging Bryann. They are pained that BBB who has been giving content in his own way is dragging 100m with their fave who has been screaming her lungs out, guzzling beer and trying to hug cheap highlights. They were obviously expecting a clear victory after Beauty's DQ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.